Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori

16.9K 614 1K
By OllveyCrage

[Your point of view]

"Is everyone here?" Inui asked. "You will partner up with each other for my class. Pair up with the person you were with on your first day of school."

"I'm so glad I'm with Soma-kun!" Megu ran towards Soma, I pouted and scratched the back of my head. I'm alone again.

"Let's work hard." Soma said. I was preparing my station and took what I needed.

{Warning: Approaching Aldini Brothers}

A yellow with a bit of brown screen popped up.

"Oh, you're Yukihira Soma, right?" my face lit up when I heard his voice. I walked behind them and poked Isami. He looked at me while Soma and Takumi talked.

"Hi, I'm (Reader) you're Isami right?" I asked and held my hand to him. He looked surprised but then shook my hand.

"Yes, hi (Reader)-chan nice to meet you. It seems like the rumors aren't true." he said while smiling, I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, he's your twin brother, right? Etto.. Takumi?" I pointed at Takumi who was stepping on Soma's foot. He nodded.

"Anno.. This camp is difficult as it is, so let's not make it harder by fighting." Megu said panicking. I sneaked behind Takumi.

"I can finally beat you up. I'm so happy Yukihira Soma." He said. I smirked and blew an air on his ear. He flinched and covered his ear, flustered.

I went in front of him and looked at his face. He backed away removing his foot from Soma's

"W-w-what are you doing?!" he yelled at me, his brother was laughing at him; tears coming out of his eyes.

"Hi Taku-chan~ I supposed you already know me."

"Hai!! Minna-san!" Inui said so we all turned to look at her. "I will be sitting here so if you need any help, just ask me."

"Um.. Chef Inui, we haven't received any directions from you." a guy said.

"Ah, is that right?" she stood up. "My assignment for you is to make a Japanese dish using these ingredients here." pointing something out of nowhere.

"I don't see any ingredients." he said which made me laugh. They looked at me.

"Baka." I mumbled which made them look at me confused. "Senpai can I go first?" I asked her which made her look at me surprised.

"Ah, Yamaguchi-san I see that you already figured it out." She nodded "You can start." She added so I thanked her and ran out of the room.

[3rd Person's Point of View]

Everyone looked confused as you completely disappeared from their sight.

'She thought of an idea fast~ Amazing.' Inui thought.

"Anyways Minna-san they are all there. The nature around a clear stream is like a treasure chest." she said which made the students say eh.

"Seasonings, oil and cooking tools are all provided. You may also use the fishing equipment." she added. "This is a private estate with gates surrounding it."

"You will fail if you go outside the gate. Find the ingredients within this area and cook it." she then smiled. "You will pass if you make a dish that satisfies me."

"You have a two-hour time limit. You may start now." she casually said then clapped her hands together.

"Hehh?! Did it just start?" One of the students yelled. "Raise your voice a little! / Let's see what fish we can catch!"

"Let's have a battle Yukihira." Takumi said as he approach Soma.

"Huh? A battle?" Soma asked.

[Your Point of View]

I decided to cook Karaage. When I finally caught a fish, I looked for a chicken. I took some herbs and mushrooms. I saw a beehive on a tree so I took it too.

I killed the chicken and removed its blood. I saw eggs so I thought of Soma, I placed them in a basket before returning to the kitchen.

When I got back Soma, Megu, Taku and Isami were the only students left. They were busy talking so they didn't notice me.

I went to my station as I prepared the ingredients. I sliced the chicken and marinated it in honey. I sliced the fish and soaked it in soy sauce and spices.

"Let's decide who's better." Takumi answered. "Chef Inui, we leave this for you to decide." he then held his hand out to Inui.

"Judge us fairly to decide whose dish is better."

"Eh? Why? I don't want to. It has nothing to do with my assignment." She casually answered.

"Ehh / Uhh / Hah / You're right.." they said which made me burst out laughing and pointed my finger at Takumi.

"AHAHAHA That was hilarious Taku-chan." I said while holding my stomach and went towards Isami.

"Ara~ You're here already?" Inui asked so I nodded.

"What are you gonna do now?" Soma asked. "You got all excited and now it's awkward here."

Me and Isami were laughing hard. His tears spurting out from his eyes as his hand covers his mouth.

"How embarrassing. My brother's embarrassing." Isami said.

"AHAHA I know right, Omygod I can't stop laughing." I said.

"Shut up you two! Stop laughing!" Takumi yelled at us while blushing.

"Anyways.. I will not lose against you." Takumi yelled as he points a finger at Soma. "My dish is going to top yours. You hear me Yukihira?" he yelled as he was being pulled by Isami.

"Come on let's get going." Isami said which made me laugh even more.
"Bye bye Taku-chan~" I said and waved my hand.

"Soma-kun we have to go too." Megu told Soma.

I looked at them seriously. "Yukihira, Tadakoro." I called them by their last name which made them flinch.

"(Reader)-chan?" They both called out in unison.

"Don't just focus on the river, there are more things you can find." I said. I smiled before waving them goodbye.

"Take care." Inui said before eating a piece of her snack. When they were all gone, she looked serious.

"Heh.. Inui-senpai is really smart." I said while preparing the flour and oil.

"Ara~ Yamaguchi-san, right? You were the only one who managed to be calm under these circumstances." she said staring at my eyes.

I smiled. "I have been training me for the worst." I took the chicken and dipped it in the flour.

"I see.. In an unknown circumstance people become very narrow-minded." she started. After dipping the chicken in the flour, I removed the excess powder.

I fried it in the hot oil then took the fish out and did the same.

"Thoughts are dulled and they make the wrong choices. This task is just a warm up." She then stopped and drank her tea.

"Anyone who can't handle this doesn't belong in Totsuki." She said which made me laugh.

"They first saw the river, so I bet they're going to cook fish." I said while making the sauce.

"What did you bring Yamaguchi-san?" she asked me.

"Hmm, chicken, fish, mushroom, herbs and oh! Honey." I said as I scanned at my ingredients.

"Are~ Where did you get the honey?" she asked me so I smirked and showed her a bee hive. "Eh! That's dangerous!"

"In cooking everything takes risk." I said which made her smile wide. After 15 minutes the students were inside, cooking and washing their fish.

"All of you are using fish because the theme is Japanese cuisine." Takumi started, "How very narrow-minded."

"You're so arrogant. Then what are you making--" Soma asked but stopped as he saw Takumi holding a skinned duck.

"You see this? It's an Aigamo duck!" I laughed at what he did so they all looked at me. "Why are you laughing Yamaguchi-san? You brought fish too, right?" he asked which made me look at him.

"Heh.." I muttered before serving my dish to Inui.

"Yamaguchi-san you're the first one to fin-- Wow!! This is Karaage right?" she asked before taking her chopstick.

"Yes, oh and there are 2 kinds of Karaage and sauce there." I said. I heard the students gasp in amazement.

"Jaa~ Itadakimasu." She then bit into one of the karaage. "This is a fish Karaage!" She beamed then took another karaage. "Ahh!! This is a chicken Karaage." she said. When she dipped them into the sauce she smiled.

"Yamaguchi-san you pass." She said giving me a thumbs up before sipping tea.

"Thank you." I said.

"But I saw you brought in a fish." Taku said looking at me.

I smirked. "Oh, that's because you were busy." he shot me a questioning look so I held my hand out to him. "Judge us fairly to decide whose dish is better." I said which made Isami laugh.

"Tss.. Shut up! Isami don't laugh!" He yelled blushing. "There were more! Even chickens and rabbits too. I can't believe none of you thought of them." Takumi bragged.

"Hey Taku-chan~ Stop talking and start cooking." I said smiling then looked at him seriously. For a moment I think I saw him scared.

"Tss.. You're in my way." he said then pushed one of the students. "Move, Yukihira." he said then tapped Soma's shoulder.

"Isami?" Taku called. I walked towards Soma while opening a new lollipop and putting it in my mouth.

"Okay~" Isami answered I peeked behind Isami and Megu did too. Isami then started separating the breast and thigh meat.

"Nani? What is it?" He asked us.

"O-oh! N-nothing! You're very fast." Megu said.

I took my lollipop out and smirked. "If Isa-chan is fast, then Taku-chan is faster." Isami then smiled at what I said.

"Yeah, my brother can do it three times faster than me." he said then I pat his head.

[ 3rd Person's Point of View ]

"Even if he does it faster, I still think you're amazing." You said.

Isami opened his eyes and stared at you before pushing the tray towards Takumi.

Takumi started cooking. After he put in in the oven... "I forgot to tell you. My name is Takumi Aldini. This is my twin brother." he stated.

"I'm Isami Aldini." Isami muttered; his arms crossed.

"We're working in the kitchen at a local trattoria." Takumi said.

"T-trattoria?" Megu asked clueless.

"Italian word of diner." you explained as Takumi nodded.

"I'm just like you Yukihira. I'm also someone who's been cooking at a restaurant." Takumi said then showed his sleeve which had the engraving Aldini.

"You called yourself a professional. As another professional, I won't lose to you." he said. "Aldini vs Yukihira. I'll show you who's superior."

"How fun. Come at me." Soma said.

"If you say so.." Takumi said and pulled out his mezzaluna.

"What is that?" they mumbled.

"It's a mezzaluna. It means half-moon, it's a double handed knife used in Italy." you explained as the students nodded amazed.

"Let's start, chop up!" Takumi said then started chopping.

--- TimeSkip ---

"Mhmm~ You're the second one." Inui stated.

"Agility is a big part of Italian cuisine, but I lost to Yamaguchi-san." Takumi said and served the dish. "This is an herb-grilled Aigamo duck with green sauce."

"Bon Appetit." he added.

"Let's try it." Inui said then took a bite. She savored it then started commenting.

"You have passed." She stated.

"Grazie." The Aldini brothers said and fist bumped. "Satte~ Yukihira Soma you're not getting much done there. What are you going to make for us?"

"I see you're competing, correct? That's great. If I can expect a quality similar to the one I just ate. I'll be the judge and tell you which dish was better." Inui said smiling.

"Did you hear that Yukihira?" Takumi asked.

"Yeah, I'll do it!" Soma answered.

"Then the loser will have to kneel." Inui added which made the two flinch. "You must kneel down and say 'I'm a loser' three times." She said.

"Your restaurant's reputation is on the line so it's a heavy responsibility. Ah, but you don't have to do it Tadakoro Megumi-san. What pretty fingers." she added.

You chuckled and took the lollipop out of your mouth. "Anyway, try making a--" you stopped Takumi by tucking the lollipop in his mouth.

"Hai Hai enough with that, time's running. Soma, Megu go get the ingredients you need." you said which made them all look at you.

"Tadakoro." Soma called out then listed the things he needed.

"H-hai?" Megu said.

"I need these ingredients. I want you to go get it." he said then ripped the paper and gave it to Megu. "Can you get it?" he asked.

"Etto.. Yeah, I think I can. I used to go pick edible plants." she answered which made you smile.

"Osu, I'll leave that to you." Soma answered. "There's something I have to find. I'm going outside. Oh, before that." he then walked to Inui and took her snack.

"That's my Kaki No Tane!!" Inui cried out which made you laugh out loud.

"Anyway, we'll be back. Oh, hold this for me." Soma said and gave the snack to Takumi.

"Huh? Why should I d-?" he was cut off when Soma and Megu started running.

You and the Aldini brothers, watched as the students fail one by one. You looked at the clock and saw that there were still 20 minutes left.

You glanced at Takumi then thought of a trick.

You went behind him and then...

"BOO!!" you yelled at his ear.

"GAHH!" He shouted then held tightly on the Kaki no Tane. He then heard a crushing sound.

"Ara ara~ Isa-chan look... Taku-chan crushed the Kaki no Tane Soma-kun needs." you said mockingly.

"Ah, Onii-chan why did you do that!" Isami asked.

"I.. I didn't mean to... I was surprised because Yamaguchi-san..." you laughed at him being nervous.

"Don't worry Soma will be happy." you replied.

"What do you mean?" he asked so you just gave him a smile. He stopped when he saw Megumi and Soma entering.

"You're late, you only have 20 minutes left." Takumi said. "Are you trying to disqualify without competing against me?" he added then unconsciously crushed the
snack again.

"Ah, Nii-chan you crushed it again." Isami said which made you laugh.

"Oh? Ah.. Ahh Gomen Yukihira. I didn't mean it." Takumi said.

"Ah, don't worry. You saved me some time. Thanks." Soma said and took the kaki no tane.

"See~ I told you so." you said and gave the blonde boy a head pat.

"Oh (Reader)-chan thank you for gathering them." Soma said so you gave him a smile.

"Ask me anytime." you replied. "Neh Taku-chan can I have Isa-chan?" you asked him.

"Hah?!" he yelled, Isami looked at you; his eyes widened by what you said.

You hugged Isami's arm. "He's like a teddy bear but warmer." you replied and squeezed tighter.

"N-n-nii-chan, I can--." Isami said blushing which made Takumi blush too.

"Can what?" you asked.

"I can't let you have my brother!" Takumi yelled and pulled Isami's other arm.

"Mou~." you muttered and pulled Isami's arm. "Oh, Soma's cooking!" you beamed and pulled Isami with you to watch Soma.

"N-nii-chan help me!" Isami yelled.

After Soma finished cooking, he served the dish to Inui.

"Inui-senpai please enjoy it before it cools." Soma said.

"Hai, Itadakimasu." She said before taking a piece. "Ah, my Kaki no Tane has been deep fried beautifully." she huffed it before biting into it.

"It's a wonderful consistency. It's so crunchy but the inside is so soft." she hummed.

"Inui-senpai can I have one?" you asked her and she nodded. You took a fork and took one of the fish. You went back to Isami.

"Isa-chan say ah~" you said before bringing it close to his mouth.

"Ah~" Isami, opening his mouth. You giggled and let the brunette chubby boy take a bite. "Yummy!" Isami commented and took another bite.

"!So cute!" you said and hugged the fluffy Isami in front of you.

"Yukihira Soma, Tadakoro Megumi you both have passed." Inui announced. Soma and Megu high-five with each other.

"Glad you liked it." Soma said you then raised your hand up waiting for him to give you a high five.

"Oh! Arigatou (Reader)-chan!" Soma said then pat your head.

You huffed your cheeks. "I wanted a high five too not a head pat." you said which made Soma and Megumi laugh.

"Hai, Time is up." Inui said and clapped her hands. "This task is now finished." she said and the students sighed a relief some even disappointed.

"Chef Inui the result of the battle please?" Taku said seriously. Inui then looked up; her index finger on her chin.

"Okay, the winner is.." she started which made the room's atmosphere tensed.

"The one who came up with a way to add an incredible texture to the Char." she said which made Takumi sweatdrop.

Inui heaved a deep breath then suddenly, "Wait. Hold on." she said which made Taku and Soma shocked.

"Okay, I've decided. Even under unknown circumstances you didn't overlook the Aigamo and proved yourself above others." she started which made Takumi smiled expectantly.

"But.. Actually.." Inui stopped again which made both Soma and Taku looked gloomy.

You laughed at them with Isami. Suddenly Inui's phone rang.

"Who could it be? I'm trying to decide-" Inui shrieked when she heard Shinomiya yelling.

"What are you doing Hinako? You were supposed to send the students back by now. Hurry up and get back, stupid."

"G-gomenasai Shinomiya-senpai." Inui said. You leaned closer and snatched her phone.

"Hi Shinomiya-senpai!" you beamed which made Inui panic.
"Who is this?"

"It's the, fashion is nece-."

"Why do you have Inui's phone? Tell her to come back immediately." he yelled which made you laugh.

"Hai Hai Bye Bye." you said and gave Inui her phone.

"M-m-m-minna-san! Let's hurry back to the hotel." She shouted panicking.

"Wait. / What about the result?" Taku and Soma asked.

"Oh right, This battle... I will keep it to myself." she said which made me laugh. "Everyone get on the bus!"

"Let's meet again, Yukihira Soma." Takumi dramatically said as he exited.

--- BUS ---

"Fill in the empty seats." Inui said. "Okay we're off." you were sitting beside Isami laughing at the blushing Takumi.

"So.." Soma started. "We meet again." he said then flashed a mocking smile.

Takumi then covered his blushing face. "Shut up! Don't talk to me."

Isami and you, were just laughing at Takumi. "Aren't you going to crush me?" Soma teased. Megumi was just giggling.

"I told you not to talk to me." Takumi said. Soma and he went serious.

--- Time Skip ---

When you arrived at the hotel Yuki called out to the three of you.

"Megumi! Yukihira! (Reader)! Were you okay?" She asked and hugged Megumi and You.

"Yuki-chan, Ryoko-chan. How's everyone else?" Megu asked

"Ibusaki-kun's checking right now." Ryoko said and looked at Shun who was holding his phone.

"Got it. Bye." he then turned to look at you guys. "All the Polar Star members survived the first day." He said smiling.

"I'm so glad." Ryoko, Yuki and Megu said in unison which made you giggle.

"Did Marui really survive?" Soma asked as he looks at Marui who was now laying on the floor; color drained out of his body.

"Apparently, he ran around the woods endlessly." Shun explained.

"Ah, it must've been similar to ours." Soma said.

"I'm so tired now." Ryoko said.

"Yeah, I can barely move." Megu exclaimed.

"What are you saying ladies?" Yuki said which made them look at her. "It's time to treat ourselves." she added.

"Treat?" Megu and Ryoko said. You listened to them while opening a lollipop and felt Soma staring at you.

"You want?" you asked but he shook his head.

"Dinner, bath and hotel room!" Yuki exclaimed. "They're all probably super luxurious. I'm going to use this-" you cut her off.

"Pfft.. Sorry to burst your bubble but we should get going to prepare." you said which made them look at you.

"Prepare?" they all asked in unison. You nodded and smirked.

---
"Once you've finished making their dinner you are free to go." Sekimori announced.

"Who are those people?" Yuki asked.

"They're training at a nearby camp." Sekimori answered. "This is Jo-An University's Body Building Club." he added.

"The American football and wrestling teams will join them soon."

"MUSCLES." the body building club said flexing their muscles.

Sekimori opened a lid to reveal a dish. "The dinner menu is a beef steak meal. You will each make 50 servings."

"50 servings? / Now? / You must be kidding." the students complained.

"Sekimori-senpai, what about our dinner?" Yuki asked raising her hand.

"After you make your 50 servings, you may prepare you own meal." he answered.

"Ourselves? What about our fancy dinner?" Yuki asked; she was now shaking.

"There's no such thing." Sekimori answered. Yuki shrieked. "You will also be required to cook your own breakfast and dinner during this training camp."

You all heard something breaking, we looked at Yuki who was now looking at the floor; lifeless.

Ryoko put a hand on her mouth trying not to laugh.

"Ah, Yuki's heart is breaking!" you exclaimed.

"Last but not least those who can't serve the dinner within an hour will be expelled." Sekimori added which made the students gasped. "Start!" he said then clicked the timer.

You went right to cooking fast. After 10 minutes.

"Yamaguchi (Reader) completed 50 servings. Pass." Sekimori announced which made the students look at you.

"What? / That fast? / She's a monster!! / No, she's a demon!" they commented which made you sweat-drop

"Yukihira Soma completed 50 serving. You pass." Sekimori announced again.

"You two are so fast!" Yuki whined.

"But Yukihira, mine tastes better... I think!" Taku yelled.

"You there! Move your hands not your mouth." Sekimori scolded him which made you laugh.

"Ah, hai.." he answered.

"AHAHAHA Ohmygod Taku-chan that's so embarrassing." you said laughing while pointing my finger at him.

"Shut up! Don't talk to me and stop laughing!" he yelled; blushing in embarrassment.

"I'll be in Marui's room." Soma said so you tagged along.

"Me too~ Later~." you said and waved at Marui. You quickly ran to follow Soma.

"Ah, I'm going to get something from my room Soma." you said.

"I'll come with you." he answered so you nodded. When we got to my room, you opened your luggage and looked for my yukata.

"You finished so fast Soma. Amazing~" you complimented as you looked for your towel. He didn't respond so you glanced at him and saw he was lying on your bed; eyes are closed.

"Eh? Are you sleeping?" you asked and went to look at his face. He opened his eyes and stared at you. "Uhh? Soma??"

"Why were you hugging that Isami and why were you talking with Takumi?" he asked.

"Eh that's because Isami is so soft! I want him to be my teddy bear." you said determined which made Soma groan. "Hey Soma, I'm going to take a bath." you said.

"Huh?" Soma asked confused.

"There's a bath house here." you said then he sat up.

"Oh? Really? I'll go get my yukata and underwear!" He said then ran off your room.

You laughed and went to the bath house. You saw Erina was still there and she was humming a tune.

"Excuse me." youbsaid which made her look at you surprised. "Ah! It's Erina-sensei!" you exclaimed pretending to be surprise.

"W-what are you doing here?" she asked scooting away from you. You dipped yourself in the hot bath and sighed relieved.

"Ah~ Oh I'm going to take a bath." you answered.

It vecame quiet. 'She didn't hear it. She didn't hear it.' Erina thought continously.

"Erina-sensei.." you called her.

"Don't call me sensei!" she said which made you laugh.

"What was that tune you were humming? It's pretty~" you said.

Erina blushed. "Y-you heard me?" she asked so you nodded. She got up from the bath and ran. "Don't tell anyone about that!" she hissed before closing the door.

"Heh~ what a tsun-tsun." you mumbled before washing yourself with soap.

--- TimeSkip ---

After taking a bath you went straight to your room and took your phone. You called Jun-san.

; Moshi mosh?"

"Konbanwa Jun-san!"

; Ah! (Reader)-chan! How are you? Are you enjoying? Is Hayama-kun with you?"

She bombarded you with question so you chuckled. "I'm fine Jun-san, I was gonna ask if Aki is with you."

; Eh... I didn't come to the camp, I'm here in the laboratory."

"Ah thanks Jun-san, that's all bye~"

; Wait did he gave it to you?"

She asked which made you curious.
"Eh?"

; Ah- Nothing Gomenasai Bye~"

She hanged up first.

You shrugged and decided to video call your current family.

"Hi Oto-san! Oka-san! Lizu!" you said and waved.

;Woww! Nee-chan that yukata looks great on you." Lizu said which made you smile.

; I missed you my lovely daughter~" your mom said

"I missed you too!" you beamed.

; Have you met Gin?" your dad asked. You nodded your head.

"I saw Gin-san but haven't talk to him yet." you answered.

; If you meet him tell him I said hi." your dad said so you nodded.

"Ah, Oto-san I have to meet Aki-kun." you said.

; Aki? You mean Hayama Akira? Jun's underling?" he asked which made you laugh.

; Ara~ My daughter is starting to have a crush on someone." your mom teased.

; Really? Nee-chan is? How can you get someone to like you when you go everywhere threatening people?" Lizu asked straight-forwardly.

"Gee!! Oka-san, Oto-san!! Lizu is mocking his older sister." you said which made them laugh.

; Alright you go and meet your Aki-kun~" your mom said teasingly.

"You too Oka-san?" you said and they laughed again. "I'm hangin' up, Bye~ I love you."

; We love you too!" they said and hanged up.

You went to the lobby to ask for Aki's room. When you were finally in front of Aki's door you knocked. Aki opened the door looking surprised.

"Hi Aki~ I'm going in~" you said and didn't wait for his answer. You looked around his room and saw that he's still unpacking.

"What are you doing here?" he asked; he sounded pissed. So, you looked at him.

"I'm here to visit you~ Why? Don't you want to see me?" you asked said then jumped on his bed.

"Get out of there I'm still arranging my things." He replied.

"Gee... I feel like you're angry." you said and huffed your cheeks.

"I'm not angry!" he shouted so you looked at him shocked. He sighed, "Sorry. I'm just tired." he said so you stood up then pushed him to sit on the chair.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"You said you're tired so I'm gonna massage you!" youbsaid and smiled. "It's my specialty and you'll get it for free." you bragged. "Oi remove your shirt."

"H-hah?! Why should I do that?" He asked blushing. You showed him an ointment.

"I'm gonna apply this." he looked at it curiously so you pulled his cheek. "I made it myself." he nodded and removed his shirt.

You rubbed an ointment on his shoulder and back and felt him flinch.

"Oi, just relax." you said. After putting ointment on his back you started massaging him.

You saw him relaxed, he closed his eyes and crossed his arms putting them on the table.

"I heard you finished first in your first class and the last class." he mumbled.

"Yep, I wanted to rest early." you answered while smiling.

"I heard you defended that transfer student. Why did you do that? Do you like him?" he asked then you felt him looking at you. You looked back at him and laughed.

"Are you angry because I defended Soma?" you asked.

"Why would I? I'm just asking." Aki said then looked away. You laughed again.

"I didn't defend Soma, It was just noisy so I shut the crowd up." he looked at you not believing a word that you said. You chuckled, "What else did you hear?"

"Hmm... The students in your first class said you helped that transfer student look for ingredients." you stopped massaging him and pinched his cheeks.

"I-ittai!" Akira groaned out and glared at you.

"Why are you acting like some jealous boyfriend Aki? Soma and I are dormmates. All of the Polar Star members promised each other that we'll pass this camp from hell." you said then let go of his cheeks.

"Tss.. Come here." he said then stood up. He pulled you and made you sit on the chair. He gently combed your hair then tied it up on bun. "You smell nice." he said so, I smiled.

"Oh~ Thank you Aki!" you said then stood up and looked at yourself on the mirror. "Wow, you're good at this~" you complimented.

He stood behind you. "Here." he mumbled then put a hair pin in your hair. There was a green olive rose at the tip of it.

"Aww~" you then turned to him and hugged him. "Thank you Aki~ When we get back to Totsuki I'll give you a gift." you then he pat your hair gently and smiled.

"There's no need but I'll be waiting." he said. "It's late, you should go back to your room."

"Let's sleep together!" you said wanting to earn a reaction from him. You smirked when you saw him stared at you shocked.

"H-hah!? Are you out of your mind?" He yelled blushing and frowning at the same time.

You laughed and ran out of the room, before you closed the door, you sent him a flying kiss.

"Just kidding~ See ya." you said then started heading to Marui's room.

"Hi you guys-?" you stopped when you saw them asleep. Shun, Ryoko, Megu and Soma were the only one awake.

"Oh, where have you been (Reader)-chan?" Soma asked while juggling cups.

"Yo Soma! I went to visit a friend~" you replied and sat beside Megu. "Hi Ryoko, Hi Megu, Hi Shun." you greeted.

"Hello (Reader)-chan." Ryoko said.

"You were pretty fast today." Shun said.

"(Reader)-chan finished first too in Chef Inui's class." Megu answered which made Shun and Ryoko look at you amazed.

"16 cups!" Soma said. Shun looked amazed and Ryoko clapped her hands. "A speedy giant wheel!"

"I want to try it too!" Ryoko said.
You guys said goodbyes, you went to your room to write on your journal before drifting off to sleep. Tomorrow it's Shinomiya's class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 176 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)
252K 11.4K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...
413K 15.6K 101
A girl, brought by Nakamura Azami into the world of culinary, a girl who can tell by her unique eyes the flavor of any palate, however she herself do...
140K 3.9K 33
You were abandoned by your family and left on the streets until Soma's dad found you. Now you live with them and cook with them. What happens when So...