Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

10 - #68 Camp from Hell

15.7K 565 508
By OllveyCrage

[Your Point of View]

--phone ringing--

I groggily reached for my phone and answered the call. I'm pretty sure it's Alice, she calls me every day.

"Hmm?"

; Mou!! (Reader)-chan I called you for 3 times already.

I yawned and sat up. "Gomene, I just woke up."

; Make sure you wear the dress! Let's go together alright?

I chuckled at her and stood up. "Yeah, you're so excited." She giggled.

; Yes, I can't wait!

"By the way, Can I borrow an advanced freezer?" I asked her while looking outside the window.

; Huh? Alright, I'll see you later~

"Yeah, bye." I said before hanging up. I packed my things up before video calling my family.

"Moshi mosh?" My little brother peeked then smiled.

"Hi Lizu, how have you been?"

"Hi onee-chan!! Oto-san!! Oka-san!! Onee-chan is on the phone. / She is? / Let me talk to her.

I chuckled. "Oka-san, Oto-san I missed you."

"I missed you too dear." Mom said which made me smile.

"Oi (Nickname) how's school?" Dad asked.

"School's fine dad, Today's Camp from hell." I answered

"You better survive!" He said then laughed.

"Honey don't pressure her." Mom scolded him and hit his head.

I laughed then smiled, "I will Oto-san, Oka-san I'm fine!"

"Call us from time to time dear." Mom said and smiled.

"She'll be busy! She can't call us time to time." Dad said which made Mom pout.

I laughed again, "I'll call you when I have free time. I'm hanging up."

"Yes bye." Dad said.

"Bye Onee-chan!!" Lizu said and wave.

"Good luck dear!" Mom said and sent a flying kiss. I smiled before hanging up. I went to the bathroom and after I took a bath. I wore the dress Alice bought me.

--- TimeSkip ---

Alice was in front of me while Kuro was behind me. He was playing with his black and white balls. "I'm glad we'll sit together!" Alice beamed.

"Ahh, that really looks perfect on you!! Right Ryo-kun?"

"Mmm, you look cute." Kuro said which made me look at him. I pointed my finger at him and glance at Alice.

"W-why did you teach him that?" I asked blushing.

"What? I didn't teach him that~" Alice answered before entering the bus. I looked down blushing before entering too.

I was sitting beside Kuro and the window. I was looking at the scenery, it was beautiful. I don't want to sleep so I opened a lollipop and put it inside my mouth.

I noticed Kuro was looking at me.

"Why? You want one?" I asked but he ignored me by looking away from me. "Ackk Aliceee Kuro ignored me." I said pouting which made Alice giggle.

After some minutes we finally reached Totsuki Resort. I said goodbye to Alice and Kuro before walking towards the Polar Star members.

"A room here starts at 80,000 yen a night." I heard Shun said. They're probably talking about the Hotel.

"That's like a month's rent!" Yuki shouted.

I tapped Yuki's back which made her startled. "Hi Yuki!" I said and smiled.

"(Reader)-chan!" she exclaimed.

"Hi you guys!" I greeted as they all stared at me.

"Woah! You look stunning (Reader)-chan!" Yuki commented.

"(Reader)-chan looks scary." Marui said fixing his glasses.

"Sharp Marui, that was actually my purpose." I said which made them sweat-drop.

"So, are we staying here tonight?" Yuki asked, her eyes was gleaming. "I'm so excited!"

"Only if you survive today." Shun said which made me laugh. Great way to ruin a mood Shun.

"Boo! Ibusaki, you're really a downer!" Yuki said while clinging to me.

"I'm realistic." Shun replied. "Unload your luggage and let's get going."

"Haiii..." Yuki answered.

When we entered the hall, it was eerily quiet. Megu was shaking but then Soma yelled surprised. "Oh!! It's Nikumi!" he yelled I followed him to see Iku.

"Ohh!! Hi NikuNiku-chan." I said and hugged her.

"Yukihira! Yamaguchi!" she shrieked, surprised. She then fixed her hair; I squeezed her tight.

"It's been a while Nikumi!" Soma grinned while waving.

"You're not nervous at all?" Yuki asked Soma.

"Chotto, Yukihira-kun, (Reader)-chan what sort of nickname is that?" Ryoko asked us frowning.

"She agreed to it, right Nikumi?" Soma answered.

"Of course not! and stop hugging me!" she yelled at us.

"I won't stop you're so soft, and I called her NikuNiku-chan because it sounds cute." I answered grinning.

"See? She likes it." Soma answered.

"Watch out, Yukihira, you too Yamaguchi." Nikumi warned while looking at the other students.

"For what?" Soma asked. We stopped when we heard a voice from the stage.

"Ohayou students. I'll quickly go over the outline for this training camp." Chapelle said. "The program is 5 nights, 6 days. Everyone will break up into groups." he announced so we quickly lined up. "and tackle different cooking tasks every day."

"Students who score below a certain level will be eliminated deported to the Academy and expelled." he then continued.

"And for the judging of the tasks, we have invited some guest lecturers. They came here despite their busy schedules the Totsuki Academy alumnus." everyone gasped as the alumnus entered the hall.

{Warning: Shinomiya Kojiro is approaching!}

A pink screen warned.

AHHH It's Shinomiya!! I squealed inside my mind when I saw him. "You, in the ninth row from the front." he said pointing at Soma. "The kid with a scar on the eyebrow."

"Huh?" Soma then pointed himself.

"Oh sorry, I meant the person next to you." Shinomiya added which made the brown-haired student point himself. 

"Yeah, you. You're expelled. You can go home."

Everyone gasped except for me, and the people on stage. Shinomiya walked towards the guy while talking,

"There's a citrus scent to your hair product. That can fog the aroma of the cooking." Shinomiya then raised his index finger and smirked.

"Fashion is necessary." which made me burst out laughing. They all looked at me as I put a hand on my mouth trying to stop me from laughing.

"Gomen." I mumbled then Shinomiya continued his talk before turning his back away.

"Wait, I'm expelled? Just by that?" the student shouted.

"Just by that could make you lose a costumer." Shinomiya answered then glared at the student. "Do you plan to ruin my restaurant?" the student fell on his knee and I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Goodbye student. What's funny?" Shinomiya asked approaching me. I looked up at him.

"Gomen Senpai." I said then laughed remembering how he raised his index finger.

"Hah?" he asked then glared at me.

"Senpai, can you repeat it again?" I asked. I then raised my index finger and smirked; mimicking him.

"Fashion is necessary." I said then Soma laughed with me.

"You-" Shinomiya stopped when Chapelle-sensei glared at him.

"Shinomiya!" Chapelle-sensei yelled. I heard Shinomiya tsk-ed at me before going back stage which made me laugh even more.

"You guys! Stop causing trouble!" Marui scolded us.

"I can't help it, he's so funny." I said while wiping my tears off.

"I was scared, I thought you both will be expelled too." Megu said clutching to me. I pat her and apologized.

"Who was that anyway?" Soma asked clueless.

"It's Chef Shinomiya." Marui answered. "He's the first Japanese to win French Pluspol award." he excitedly said as he introduced each one of the chefs on stage.

"You're as pure as a white clover." Donato told Megu as he approaches her.

"Oh?" Megu muttered as she looks at the guy in front of her.

"It's Donato Gotoda from Auberge Tesoro!" Marui exclaimed.

"I was put on this earth to meet someone like you." He said as he held Megu's hand. "Won't you spend all night with me at my Auberge?" he added.

"Eh-- Umm.. Excuse me... Umm.." Megu stuttered blushing which made me giggle. She's so cute!! But it was the wrong move. Donato looked at me and held my hands.

"I've never met someone as brave and beautiful as you!" he said which made me cringe. "Your laughter is music to my ears!" he said

"Uhh-- Thanks but please don't touch me." I said and tried to shake his hand away but he held it tightly.

"Let go of that hand Chef Gotoda." Inui said.

"Hinako.." he muttered.

"Inui Hinako from the Japanese restaurant, Kirinoya!" Marui exclaimed. Inui pushed Gotoda away and held my hand and Megu's hand.

"Gomenasai, you must have been scared." She said smiling at me.

"Inui-senpai you're my savior!" I said and smiled back.

She giggled at my response, "You're so pretty! Your eyes are pretty~" she said.

"Thank you senpai." I answered she then let go of my hand and placed her hand on Megu's cheek.

"You sure are cute." she told Megu while smiling. She then held my hand and Megu's again. "Ahh~ I could eat the both of you."

"Hinako, Chapelle-sensei is glaring at us. Let's go." Gotoda said.

"Ara~ Please come to my restaurant someday." She told us, I smiled at her and waved. Megu on the other hand was blushing; don't know how to react.

"Wow! That's the man who holds the highest exit exam score in Totsuki's history. He's turned down over 800 offers from top restaurant." Marui exclaimed, "Dojima Gin!"

"I'm so excited. Japan's leading super star chefs. are all lined up in front of us."

"Welcome to Totsuki Resort. All the alumnus gathered here today are chefs who owns their own businesses." Gin started.

"During the next six days, we'll consider you an
employee at our own restaurant. Do you understand?" he stopped.

"Those whose work isn't satisfactory will be fired meaning expelled."

"Lecturers may decide your immediate elimination. I wish you good luck. Well then, each group may now go find your place."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 676 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
11.7K 176 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)
3.1K 53 17
It is after the Regimental Food War and (y/n) is a student at Totsuki Academy. She was invited to join the council of ten by Soma Yukihira, Erina Nak...
413K 15.6K 101
A girl, brought by Nakamura Azami into the world of culinary, a girl who can tell by her unique eyes the flavor of any palate, however she herself do...