Something Between Us (BatCat...

By GothamShipper

Gotham's Selina and Bruce continuation of their Love Story. This is my own story. Not copy pasted. Originated... More

BatCat (Meeting Each Other Again)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Continuation)
Chapter 7 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Continuation)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

110 7 1
By GothamShipper

Bruce's POV:

-Alfred can you please prepare milk amd pizza for Selina? She would be here for an hour.- i said.
-ofcourse Master Bruce. I'll be right back.- Alfred answered.

Well if you don't know why I chose pizza & milk for Selina..Let me tell you that..it's her favorite.😉.

I followed Alfred in the kitchen. I watched him preparing the foods.

-How does your relationship goes,Master Bruce?-
-We're fine. Not that fine..I mean.- i answered.
-whyy?- Alfred asked.
-Because..-
-Because Bruce always invites me to talk here,even though we can talk yesterday in my room.- Selina answered. She came early. Well..she always appear early when there's food.

I told her that i'll be preparing pizza,on a text message.

-you're here. Why did you come so early?- i asked her. And I'm expecting a good answer..not because of the food😂.
-because you prepared pizza- we both laughed.

-I knew it..you didn't change.- i said.
-but you changed Bruce- i gave her a mysterious look. She looked at me seriously.
-Kiddingg!- then she said that. I smirked then smiled.

-pizza for everyone!- Alfred said.
-ohh! Smells really good- Selina said.
-try it- i said.
-uhmm..Master Bruce..Ms. Kyle. I'll left you both for a while,still need to do something- Alfred excused.
-okay- i said. Then I turned to Selina.

-So..what do you want to tell me?- she asked.
-ohh..uhmm..I just missed those days. When we hang out together.- I said.
-I remembered when you jumped at a rooftop to another,then you almost die!- she teased me.
-that sucks!!!- i said,then laugh with her.

-is that what you wanna tell me?- she asked again.
-No..there's another thing- i said. She. Just nod.
-what is it?-
-I want to buy a dress for you. You know..something to wear on Barbara's Wedding.- i said. Everything went silent.

-whatt?! Can I just wear my leather jacket? Dresses are girly! What if enemies attack?! How can I fight while wearing a dress?- She said. I just look at how cute she is,and didn't listento what she says after that.

She noticed that I'm starring at her.

-what? Is there something on my face?- she asked. I didn't answer and just continue starring.

-Your so weird!- she laughed.
-I..I..wait..what did you said?-
-I said your weird! Wear a dress on your own!- she said,then smirked.
-No.uhmm..you should wear a dress,wedding is a formal thing. So you should look formal,especially when your inside the church.- I explained.

-Wait..are you coming with me on the wedding day?-
-am I invited?-
-Ohh..come on,Bruce! Evryone's welcome! Amd Barbara likes you. You should come!- she insists.

-do you want me to go there?- i asked,for confirmation😂.
-ofcourse! I will be bored if I don't have someone to talk to-she said.
-I would like to be with you that day..but I will be busy for the following weeks.- I lied and try to see if she convince me again. She became quiet. Looks like she's thinking about something.

--uhmm..here's a deal. I will wear a dress and hang out with you if you go with me in the wedding.-she said,then shrugged her shoulders.
-hmm..okayy,deal.- i answered. She showed me her pinky..looks like she wants me to promise. Then i raised my pinky too.

-I promise- I said.
-So what are you waiting for? Let's go shopping- she said,laughing. I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
30.4K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
46.2K 985 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
88.5K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...