Stalker × Villain

By kinmiko

*This is not a Yuri if you saw that cover that have two girls who seem very close Cliche? Well yes, you are... More

Prologue
Vol 1 chapter 1
Vol 1 chapter 2: Otome game
Vol 1 chapter 3: Georgiana family
4: Life as a noble
5: The plan to remove my death flags
6: The troublesome second prince
7: My ultimate new goal
8: My ultimate new goal 2
9: Villainess's new life
Happy new year :)
Chapter 10: The Lady is the the princes's bestfriend
Chapter 11: The Lady and the dress
I got tagged lolololol
Chapter 12: Party or Corpse Party?
Farewell
Chapter 13: Twist
Chapter 14: The fall of Georgiana
Chapter 15: Hello new world
Chapter 16: Mister Magician, my first route
Chapter 17: Reymour Sire
Chapter 18: Game start now
Chapter 19: The returned of Oscar and Caroline
Chapter 20: The Georgiana reunion
Chapter 21: Playtime
Chapter 22: He's not the same
Chapter 23: Atlas
Chapter 24: We meet again
Chapter 25: Not yet
Chapter 26: This is our days
Chapter 27: Outside
Chapter 28: Heroine and the last guy
Chapter 29: Attacked
Chapter 30: Cecilia, the best student
Chapter 31: An invitation which cannot be rejected
Chapter 32: Marchinoness Lisa
Useless announcement
Chapter 33: Another friend
Chapter 34: Vanessa Thomas
Chapter 35: Another villain?
Chapter 36: Lord
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character profiles
V3 Chapter 1 { Choices & Decisions }
VOL3 Chapter 2: Choices & Decisions
V3 Chapter 3: Daddy Issues
V3 Chapter 4: Doppelganger
V3 Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 40

1.6K 72 11
By kinmiko

The man in the hoodie appeared behind Caroline and grabs her arm.

"Carol!" Oscar ran to them and tried to grab her back but he was kicked to the nearby wall by him.

The people inside the ceremony hall screamed in panic, and one after one ran outside.

"Carol!!" Caroline's parents got up from their sits and went to where Caroline and the hood man is. However, Caroline shouted loudly.

"Don't!! You'll get hurt!!"

"Are you stupid?!! We need to save you!" Alistair withdraw his sword from its sheath and charged at the man who has his daughter in his hands.

The hood man casually dodged and kick Alistair away. Her mother ran to her father and check if he's okay. The crying and begging of her mother made Caroline's sight teary and blurry.

She bit her lips hardly and kick the hood man in his weakness point (ya'll know where it is). The hood man groaned in pain and gently held his baby boy inside his hands.

Caroline helped her father and mother get up and run to the entrance. She pushed them out and closed the door.

"I'm sorry, but your daughter has some business with this man." After that, Caroline shut the door behind her even with her parents' shout, Caroline walked towards the man with her father's sword inside her hand.

"Caroline, why didn't you escape?! This is dangerous!" Oscar grabbed her shoulders with a face mixed of emotions.

Anger, confusion, worries filled his eyes.

"Oscar, I'm not going to leave my matter for let other deal with it. I'm not going to die, so trust me." Caroline placed her hand on his arm and slowly his hand away from her shoulder.

Before the man could even properly get up, Caroline and Oscar already charged to him. He jumped from the spot and landed on the throne.

"Tch, stupid little girl. Why don't you act like a good girl and let me capture you?"

As soon as the last word left his mouth, Caroline flew towards him and kicked him in his stomach. He fell off the throne but Caroline didn't give any mercy.

She continued to beat him up and held him in his collar. Atlas who was ignored the whole time by everyone, secretly bite his lips.

[Jesus...I know she's weak...but her pace is on another level...]

Atlas swore to never messed with Caroline whenever she had sword inside her.

Caroline pinned him on floor and held her sword up high, ready to stab him but Lisa's shouting made her action stopped in one place.

"Wait!! Caroline, don't kill him." Lisa ran fast forward and push Caroline off the hood man.

"Lisa, what the hell?" Caroline fell on her butt and stood up with shaky legs.

"Neon yellow underwear girl!!! Why the hell did you push him away?" Boiled with anger, Atlas jumped off the terrace and flicked her forehead hard.

Lisa, upon hearing this, blushed red red to her neck. She slapped him without letting him to react. Atlas covered his left red cheek and cursed.

"What the fuck?! I don't know your name so how do I call you?!!"

"Do you know how to address a girl? It's lady! And Caroline will die if she stabbed him earlier!"

Caroline widen her eyes in surprise, she frowned and went back to the hood man but only find an empty spot. Caroline cursed out loud when the hood man appeared behind her.

He thrusts his hand forward, aiming for her face but Caroline dodged. His hand landed on the chair behind her, and the chair exploded into wooden pieces.

[Fuck...I can't imagine how would my face would look like if I got hit by that hand of his...]

"Hey hey, why did your little courage go? Why don't we play a little bit more??"

The hood man lit a giant fireball and throw it at the four's direction. Before the fireball landed on them, it was already turned into a giant frozen ball.

The giant frozen ball was sliced in half and a long sword thrust into his abdomen. The hood man coughed blood and fell on the ground.

Thanatos, standing in front of the hood man's corpse with blood tripping from his sword.

"T-Thanatos!"

(Powerful guy be like swish swish and the villain just died :D whoops, spoilers~~)

"I'm sorry...I was a bit late..." Thanatos looked away, feeling guilty but he did not know that his expression left Caroline and Lisa in awed.

[T-TOO CUTE!!!]

Meanwhile, the Alicasion brothers just turned their faces in disgust. Atlas even goes as far as gagging.

"Is he dead now...?" Caroline walked closer to him but the voice of Cecilia and Reymour stopped her.

"Caroline!!! Don't touch him!!!"

Fortunately, Caroline didn't do an Eh...? She takes one step backwards and the lightning magic went pass her cheek. Warm blood trailed down her skin as Caroline bite her lip.

"You!!"

Cecilia ran in a fast speed, one hand with yellow light glows. She fisted her hand and punched the hood man but all she punched was a cloth.

"Cecilia!! Above!!" Lisa shouted but Cecilia had no time to move. Her body froze as if someone had a spell on her.

Just before the man's magic hit, Cecilia was already inside the hands of Oscar. He held her tightly inside his chest with one hand hold his neck.

"Whoever you are...don't touch her or else I made you suffer until you lost the motivation to live on..."

He held her petite body and threw the living body to the ground. The brown hair man coughed blood violently. Reymour frowned, his expression darkened and his glare was fierce than before.

He gently put Diana who clearly had a terrified expression on the ground and walks to the coughing man patiently.

"How do you do, Jasper?" Reymour tilted his head in a friendly manner, however his smile and his aura clearly doesn't match the friendly act.

The man named Jasper's eyes widen in frightened. Who doesn't know how terrified the head of guild is when he's angry? Even an EX rank magician like him has fear.

"Clearly, your mana earlier belonged to that man so why don't you spill everything before I used a spell to torture you myself?" His silver orbs turned blue and the smile on his face widen even more.

"I...."

Just before he could speak any further, Jasper collapsed on the floor and his whole body was lit on fire.

Caroline's trembling. Thanatos covered her eyes with his big cold hands once he noticed how trembling she was.

"So he killed his minion before he spilled unnecessary shit...." Lisa muttered under breath and quickly shut it when Atlas looked at her in confusion.

"Who? He?" Atlas raised his eyebrow in confusion.

Lisa shook her head and continued to observe the ashes of the Jasper. She widen eyes when she coincidentally turn to Reymour.

"Hey, silver hair guy! Behind-"

Lisa's sentence was cut off when another man with a hoodie covered his upper face grabbed Reymour's collar and pull him to the portal.

The voice of a man echoing the ceremony hall made Lisa and Coraline and Cecilia's mouth open.

"Caroline Georgiana and Cecilia Maximilian, if you wish to have your beloved cousin back then come to the magic guild. I will be sure to welcome you with warmness."

The voice disappeared in a laughter and Caroline fells on the ground.

[W-why is Octavian Xerxe Cyrillis...?]

Lisa bite her thumb in frustration to point of blood coming out.

Cecilia cried out Reymour's name with tear.

"REY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Season 2 ended

The ceremony of pain

This seem a little sudden but I erased the plan of splitting this chapter into 2. Usually, I would spilt 1000 words or 1200 words into two chapters but I don't want to delay the update.

Season 2 peacefully (BRUH, I was questioning myself whether the ending was peaceful or not) on chapter 40.

The journey of SS2 was really fun, I had good time reading your comments. We even hit 4k votes and 1k comments this season.

To be honest, I didn't expect this from a trashy story I dared to call a novel. But to have everyone reading this story filled with wrong grammar was really happy.

I'm happy to know you guys love this books.

Thank you, Stalker × Villain wouldn't made it this far without you guys.

SS3 will return on September 28th. I hope you guys won't get mad for me for returning so long but I have to take a test for enrolling in an elite school (fuck life) next month.

I'm not a student who has good grade, I only rank around 12, 14, 15, out of 43 students.

I think the teacher gave me those grades out of pity

I don't know what was my mom Thinking when she said I will definitely pass -_-)

SS3 will return with the adventure of Caroline, Cecilia, Lisa and Atlas on September 28th.

I'll publish Character names and information tomorrow. I know y'all might forget about some characters so I decided to make it.

It's not like I forgot about character name by using this excuse!!

I did forget about the names and the places

We will have a new story next week too “ψ(`∇´)ψ yeah yeah, I'm stressed and that's why I'll publish some new shit to relieve it

"I'll be the Grand Duchess"

Summary

-Waking up as a non existent character, what would you do? I, who has dreamed of becoming the Villainess, suddenly became her daughter instead O_____O. The daughter who wasn't even mentioned in the novel!!! Tch, my father is crazy coldblooded male lead doesn't care about me!! My mother is the Villainess who is the bitchy wife of the male lead is actually a WHAT? Since the heroine still have second male lead and third male lead, I will take my daddy away! Because I dislike the thought of having marrying to someone else and have the sit of Grand duke empty, I'll just become one myself.

Have a good day ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.2K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
718 20 39
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...
9.8K 441 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
342K 13.5K 53
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...