~ϹαΜΕ Βαϲĸ~

By ImJustHereHihi

What if Error considered someone family before Blue or even Nightmare's Gang? But they're gone, because of F̴... More

-Ϲ ɧ α Ρ τ ɛ ʀ 2-
I need answers- Help-?
-Ϲ ɧ α Ρ τ ɛ ʀ 3-
Explanation(No need to read if you don't like)
Happy Late Birthday 404

-Ϲ ɧ α Ρ τ ɛ ʀ 1-

6.1K 176 232
By ImJustHereHihi

(Just edited some words here and there, no massive plot changes.)

Error's PoV:

I am tired...

No... that would be an... understatement...

 I'm not tired... I'm just stressed. Just overly stressed, yeah I'm just stressed.

...

I should stop lying to myself... What's the use of staying around here? They all hate me... Well, not all of them... But how much longer?

How much longer till I give up?

H̶͙̐ȍ̴͜w̴͍͂ ̴͙́m̴̗͌u̷̙̍c̷͉͛h̸̰̄ ̵̊͜l̷̰͝ö̷͕ń̶̢g̶̞͆ẽ̶̢r̸͐ͅ ̶̢̉t̸̺͋i̵̻͊l̸̯̔l̴͔̅ ̶̰̆Ī̷̠n̵͍̒k̴̳̉ ̷͈̊s̶̡̔t̷̛̙o̸̹͊p̴͓̀s̸̞̓?̴̩͐

H̶̼̠͆͘o̶͚͚͆ẘ̸̪̝̔ ̴͔̐l̸̡̪͋͠ǫ̶͓̐͠n̶̮̍̄ĝ̶̻ ̵̹̒̏ḫ̵̽͐͜a̶͕̞͌s̷̻͓͌̏ ̴͇̞̔̏ĩ̵͎t̷̠̫͐̍ ̴͕̙̈̓b̵̥͈̉ê̸̖̓ḛ̴̏̄n̵̳͐̈́ ̷̟̄̒s̸̡͊ȋ̵̪ṋ̶̥̎̂c̵̖͒̔e̴͚͂ ̵͚̖͒͗h̴̩͂̇e̵̥̅͒ ̵̥͒̌d̸̬͆̈́i̷͚͝e̷̓̔͜d̸͉͚̿?

H̸̻͑o̶̺͊ẇ̷̤ ̴͉͛m̶̤̈́u̶̩͗c̶̻͗h̶̩̀ ̴͔̆m̷̳̈́o̴̯̾r̴̹̾e̶̛̼ ̸̦̊t̸͔͠į̶̒l̴̠̈́l̸̰͗ ̸̱̈t̷͇̄h̶̠͑ę̴̈y̸̙͑ ̷̲̆ṷ̵͝n̷͙̾d̸͕͊e̵̫͋ř̶̳s̵̲̍t̸̰̑á̶̖ṅ̶̰d̴͍́?̸͇͝

Ő̵̭͓̦͜r̷̦̀̔̆̚ ̶̢͚̠̫́̕ẁ̴̬̻͖̣̔̕̕i̷̬͙̙̓͋̆l̴̖̮͍̠͝l̸̖͓͗͠ ̴̛̘̘̓̌m̴̮̝̫̘̽̀y̷̻̣̳̆͊͝ ̶̙̬̟̏̈̔Ḏ̸͓̀̋̄E̸͙͖̯͑͠Ą̸̭̠͛̀̚T̷̝̪̎H̴̻̳̅͋̌ ̸̹̘̅c̴͈̣̅͂̀̍o̵̟̦̹̺͘m̸̬̖̀͒̑̐ĕ̷͕̭̿̕ͅ ̷̳̌̅f̸̺̹͒̅̃í̶̦r̸̯̘̂̏s̸͓̰̝̆͊͗t̸͓̓̃̒̈́.̸̮̈́͗͠.̵̤͔̉͋̿͑.̷̪̥͔́̿̃͝?̶̛͓̙̠̈́͒̋

Author's PoV:

Before Error could continue questioning his life choices, he heard a portal open. He decided to not pay attention to it, it was probably Nightmare or Blue or heck, maybe even Ink trying to kill him again. Well he did ignored it, well until...

"Jeez, I jusT freeD yOu fRom FatE's cHains aNd I don'T eVen geT a thaNk y0u, jEez ErRor yoU cHanged."

Error immediately snapped his neck to voice, and he couldn't believe who was standing there looking at him with a small smile plastered on his face. 

"nO w-wAy... 4-404...?" Error asked as he felt tears rising to his eye sockets. 

"The onE aNd onLy Error."  The figure replied.

Error then rushed to the figure and immediately hugged them. (For plot reasons when they touch they don't bug the multiverse.) The figure then hugged back and then asked a question out of the blue. 

 "Do y0u havE co0kies?" The figure asked curiously.

 "sHuT uP 404, YoU jUsT cAmE oUt oF tHe VOID, I tHoUgHt yOu fUcKiNg dIeD!" Error scolded the other. 

 "Fine, iS iNk sTill cReating?" The figure complied, and asked a different question.

 "..." Error kept silent and just leaned into the hug. He didn't want to say how the C̮̹̬̞͕̳̆͠r̻͕̝͌̔͟ë̡̤̞̥͔̣͈̠́̃ͥả̛̜͇̮̆̇̽t͚̣̭̫͗ͧ̀o̡͚̺̱ͩr͈̝̣̳̋͆ͯ̃͡ broke him.. no, how he was ร𝓱AttEяE𝓭 because of the ƈʀɛǟȶօʀ ǟռɖ ʄǟȶɛ. He didn't even realize that some tears were rising and falling from his eye sockets. 

 "I'll tAke tHat aS a yEs... bUt heY FatE cAn't tOrture yOu aNymore."  The figure said quietly while rubbing circles on Error's back to calm the smaller glitch down.

"W-wAiT dOn'T tElL mE y0u aCtUaLly..." Error asked looking up at the figure shock at what they just said.

"WeeeeLllll, I diDn't kilL tHem... I mAy haVe thReatened thEm-"  The figure replies a bit sheepishly, while still rubbing circles on the smaller's back.

"T-thank you.......Error404..." Error replies while crying even more tears and leaning into the hug even more.

"hEy! i tOld tO sTop calliNg mE tHat! wE bOth aRe cAlled ErrorS, sO sTaph."  404 pouted.

Error chuckled a bit at his father figure who was still pouting from being called 'Error'.

"So... WhaT Has happeNed siNce i wAs gOne...?" 404 questioned a bit hesitantly, he was scared and curious on what happened ever since the ιɳƈιԃҽɳƚ .

"... I wOulD raThEr nOt tAlK aBoUt iT, dAD..." Error mumbled, letting 404 barely hear what he said.

"*sigh* iT's fiNe Error, tAlk wHen you'Re reAdy, iS iT fiNe iF i Leave fOr a bIt?" 404 asked knowing full well, if he suddenly disappeared, his 'child' would start looking for him and panic.

"WhY? arE yOu gOiNg tO lEavE mE aGaiN iN tHiS ђєɭɭђ๏ɭє...?" Error looked up to 404, his eyelights just looked so Ⴆɾσƙҽɳ as if they have went through hell and back.

"No Error... i Won't lEave yOu aGain, bUt lOok aT youRself yOu're fUcking hurT." 404 motioned to all of Error's scars, heck a lot of his wounds were open.

"...fInE, jUsT dOn't gEt cAughT, nO oNe rEaLly reMemBeRs yOu, dAd... pRomIsE yOu'lL bE bAcK?" Error asks his father figure, he didn't want to lose 404 again.

"SurE GliTch." 404 says sincerely, to reassure Error. He already saw how broken Error's eyelights looked, he didn't want Error to become even more broken. 

So 404 left, he went too find some healing supplies, chocolate and some cookies. 

Error didn't know what to do. He didn't want to go to Night's or Blue's, because 404 might come back soon, and last time he went missing and 404 knew... Let's say it wasn't 'fun' for Error. 

So he was debating whether to continue questioning his life choices or do some knitting. But, Destiny had other plans.

"Hey Error- What the actual fuck happened to you?!" Nightmare practically screeched at Error, the moment he got into the Anti-Void.

"oH, hEy nOot, wHat hAppEnEd? nOtHinG mUcH." Error replied nonchalantly, completely not noticing Nightmare getting ready to drag him to the mansion.

"Nothing? Yeah- No. You are coming with me or no chocolate." Nightmare says as he tries to grab Error's hood and start dragging him to a portal to the mansion.

Keyword: 'tried'

"uH, nO tHanK yOu." Error says as he was now sitting on a swing of his blue strings that was connected to the Anti-Void's 'ceiling'.

"Error. You. Are. Bleeding." Nightmare pointed out the obvious by now.

"i'Ll bE fInE. No nEeD tO wOrrY." Error said casually while looking at Nightmare.

"Don't you want to leave though? You said it yourself that the Anti-Void is a horrible place." Nightmare argued, all he wanted was to help the glitch, and said glitch was currently bleeding.

"WeLl, cUrrEntLy iT's pEacEfUL, aS yOu cAn sEe." Error argued back, he really just wanted to spend some time with 404, even if it means he has to stay in this white hellhole for awhile.

"... Error? What's wrong? You usually jump at any opportunity to leave, well, this white hellhole. Did something happened?" Nightmare asked concerned, it wasn't like Error to stay in the Anti-Void, he would usually accept to get away from, well, the Anti-Void.

"nO, nOthIng hApPenEd, nIghT. jUsT tIrEd" Error replied, looking away from Nightmare.

"*sigh* Fine Glitchy." Nightmare sighed, he knew he wasn't getting anything else from the glitch on what in the multiverse happened, to make him act like this. So he left through another portal, he'll just come back later.

"You dOn't wanT theM tO fInd ouT abouT mE Do yoU?" 404 suddenly asked, as he appeared behind Error, -who was still sitting on his string swing- 404 was standing on his own strings while holding a few things.

Error jolted of his little swing when he heard 404 behind him. Unlucky for him, he landed straight onto the 'floor'

"FAte fUckInG DeItY DoN't dO tHaT!" Error scolded the other.

 "AnD yEah... At LeaSt nOt yEt, hOw wIlL i eVeN eXplAiN wHo yOu ArE?" Error pointed out.

404 shrugged, Error had a point. 

"Eh, dOn't knOw, yoU caN eXplain wHen thE timE coMes." 404 suggested as he went down from his strings. To help the poor glitch who was still on the 'floor'.

"Now sTay stilL sO I caN wraP yOur wOunds." 404 advises as he uses some healing magic on the wounds before wrapping them.

"HhH, i'M gUesSinG yOu aRe dOinG tHaT aGaiN?" (explanation will come in the A/N most likely-) Error asked as he noticed he didn't feel like he was going to throw up the healing magic.

"Mhm, uNless yoU wAnt To wAit lonGer fOr thesE tO heaL, wHich I doubT yOu dO. I Still hAve To pUt thE bAndages jusT iN casE thoUgh." 404 replied as he continued bandaging Error.

"iT's fInE, yOu cAn aLreAdY uSe hEalinG mAgiC oN me, tHat'S aLreAdY eNouGh fOr Me." Error said contentedly. 

---

"So yoU waNna taLk aBout whaT happened yeT?" 404 asked as he was almost done bandaging Error.

"I gUesS..." Error said hesitantly.

"No nEed tO pusH yOurself." 404 said before sighing.

"iT's fInE... WeLl aFtEr tHe InciDenT, i PracTicAlLy sPenT moSt oF mY tiMe tHerE... WelL uNtil iNk sTarTeD cReatInG wAy mOrE oFteN... WhicH enDed uP wiTh mE GetTinG bEatEn uP mOrE... i AlsO gOt clOseR tO nIghTmaRe aNd hIs cHilD-LikE chIldRen."

"Nice tO knOw I'm nOt thE oNly One wItH A chilD-lIke cHild." 404 said before snickering while Error pouted.

"ThEn I maY hAve aCideNtalLy 'kIdNapPed'' sOmeOne-"

"HoW tHe fUck dO yOu aCcidentally 'kIdnap' somEone? Please tEll Me hOw thE hEck thaT haPpened-" 404 cut off Error.

"uH.... tHAt iS nOnE oF yOur cOncerN rIghT nOw." Error replied, 404 just gave 'You serious?' look back.

"AnYwayS, I lEt tHeM gO, aNd tHey pRacTicaLly bEcAme a sPy fOr Us. TheY viSit somEtimeS." Error continued.

"Seems liKe tHings haveN't wEnt tO bAd, hOw? tHe mUltiverse cOuld hAvE cOllapsed, yOu cOulD hAve dIed-" 

"Ok, oK. FaiR eNouGh" Error said to stop 404 from listing worse possibilities.

"So wHat dO yoU waNna dO nOw?" 404 asked as he started looking for the cookies he got when he was out.

"Mm, wAnT tO gO tO OutErTalE?" Error asked as he glances to his knitting materials.

"So yOu wAnt tO gO To tHe pLace wHere I supPosedly Died iN?" 404 asked questioningly.

"mM, wElL nOW tHaT yOu'Re bAcK wHy nOt hEaD tO tHe LasT pLace yOu'vE bEeN bEfoRe tHe iNciDeNt?" Error replied before standing up and heading to said knitting supplies. "C'mOn wE bOtH kNoW wE lIke tHaT pLacE." Error said as he glanced back to 404.

"Fine, yOu wiN." 404 admitted before standing up and following the glitch.

---

"Huh, iT Is stilL aS pRetty As tHe lAst tiMe I waS hEre..." 404 mumbled as he stared at the starry sky.

Currently the two were sitting at the edge of OuterTale, 404 was eating some cookies and Error was knitting and enjoying the view.

"...YeAh..." Error mumbled back.

"When dO yOu thiNk thE oCtopus wiLl cHeck On yoU aGain?" 404 asked.

"YoU sEe hIm As pErsiSteNT pErsOn dOn'T yOu? WeLl yOuR nOt WronG, aNd mAybE iN a FeW hOurS?" Error asks, before estimating when Nightmare will check on him again.

"Mm, yEah. Aaand I raN ouT oF cooKies aNd I don'T waNt yOu suddenLy diSappearing wHen I comE bAck. And yEs I'll bE uSing mY hoOd tO noT aTtract attenTion." 404 said as he stood and got ready to head to one of the shops in Snowdin.

"Mm, oK? AnD iF iM nOt hErE aNymoRe, eiTheR bE desTroyIng oR gEttIng SomEthIng fRoM tHe AnTi-VoiD. SeE yA i gUeSs." Error replied, he wasn't likely to leave his spot anyways. And 404 was just going to buy some cookies. he should be fine, right?

---

"Hey Error, I'm baCk-- Error?" 404 looked around, not seeing Error insight.

"Maybe he'S deStroying..."  404 mumbles as he opens the codes of the multiverse to see if an AU or Copy was being destroyed.

'He's nOt... bUt hiS cOdes arE iN An aBandoned AU....' 404 thought as he looked through the codes of the abandoned AU.

'Error you got baited didn't you? Mostly likely with chocolate-' 404 thought  with a 'You fucking serious?' look.

~~~~~~~~

   A/N

I finally finished this---!

I'm sorry this took way to long.

But now for some meanings,

The video on top is practically a different way this could have gone.

Mental- According to 404's wiki he has Mental power I'll just copy paste it here:

Error404 can manipulate, modify and control the thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions, allowing the ability to render others unconscious, suppress their memories, and negate the use of abilities, increase/decrease mental capacity, modify minds to be agreeable, control minds, sway sensations to induce altered perception, bestow/heal mental disorders, create/penetrate mental barriers, etc. Does not affect the Astral Mother.

Okay, so basically 404 controls Error's mindset to think that the healing magic isn't actually healing magic, just some kind of magic to increase his LV, Exp. or etc. But for some reason the effect can't stay permanent, because Error is an outcode. So he has to set it up every time and bandage it just in case Error ends up vomiting the magic.

404 can heal mental disorders, then why won't he heal Error's haphephobia, Error insisted he didn't want it to be healed because it would 'lower down his guard' so 404 only temporarily removed it when they are chilling together.

Okay, I think that's all you can ask more questions here.

Not all of this is canon, so don't expect everything to be on the wiki.

I'm sorry if this is really crappy- 

Word Count without A/N: 1762

Word Count with A/N:  2033

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 39 6
"A copy of a universe can only have so many timelines start and end before eventually breaking down and losing its purpose."~Error Sans Error is the...
61.4K 1.9K 25
! WARNING ! IT'S OLD AND CRINGY AF AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING BACK THEN As many Fgod stories shows that Error was forced to destroy by Fate...
74.2K 2.3K 14
Hiya! I'm Bluey, and this is my first story. -×- About this story: Error is the forced God of Destruction, but an adorably innocent/clueless glitch...
1.1K 54 9
Bare with me here, I suck at descriptions. Error was suffering. He stared into the white void blankly, as if he was waiting for something. He sat the...