๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N ร‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

62.

1.5K 99 27
By shaylawrites128

- Nyeisha White -
- Bahamas, Bahamas -

"wake up, clingy" i chuckled a little as i ran my hand over pop's hair watching him sleep soulfully with his head rested on my stomach.

he snored lowly making me smile a little as the door opened.

"y'all packed for tomorrow?" Vanessa asked as she looked out the window in my room at the house we rented.

"yea" i sighed as pop relaxed more onto me.

"awww" Ness pouted as she finally looked over at us. "i can't wait to be an auntie"

"woahhh" i put my hand out.

"soon" pop mumbled against my stomach bringing my hand down.

"i hate you both" i sighed.

"me and roddy we're gonna hit up one of the parties their throwing. y'all comin?" i furrowed my eyebrows as i stretched reaching for my phone.

"we slept all day?" my eyes widened as i saw that it was now, 6:22 pm.

"mhm" i groaned.

"pop come on" i lifted his head. "we'll be down soon. when we leavin?"

"soon as y'all ready" i nodded before she walked out shutting the door behind her. i tapped pop multiple times but he wouldn't budge.

"that's why you ain't gettin no more kisses" i said lifting him off me before getting out of bed.

i went into the bathroom and pulled my toothbrush out and tooth paste before i looked back up in the mirror seeing pop behind me making me jump hard as fuck and scream.

"you scared me!" i pushed his shoulder. "get out"

he grabbed me by my neck pulling me into him connecting our lips before quickly beginning to tongue me down.

today's our last day in the bahamas. i'm honestly pretty relieved because i wanna get home and get to working on hair and nails again.

he lifted me only the counter without breaking the kiss.

"pop" i chuckled pulling away. "i gotta get ready and so do you" i said as i fixed his braids.

"soon as i'm innit, we doin quickies everywhere on god" my eyes widened as he pulled his tooth brush and shit out stepping infront of the sink.

"who said you were ever getting in it?" i asked as he put toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"if i wasn't, you wouldn't kiss me like that" he shrugged beginning to brush his teeth as the water ran.

"i wanna punch you" i groaned getting off the counter and heading back into the room. i figured i'd let him do his things in the bathroom and i could get ready.

-

after we both got ready (Ny's outfit at the top) , we went downstairs to meet with roddy and Vanessa. Vanessa's been doing better, she's been taking medicine for her sickness and she doesn't think she's pregnant. probably just a scare.

we headed out the house and to the party that was being thrown by one of the biggest people in The bahamas. we wanted a good ass party. like drinks and shit.

as we blasted music through the car, me and Vanessa Jammed to roddys new song, Bacc seat.

pop was on his phone being antisocial asf. ion know why.. he always so hype.

once we got there, we all got out the car and almost Immediately saw girls whispering while looking at pop and roddy.

it bugged me but he also isn't my nigga. i honestly just wish we stayed home since we could have privacy.

no fans or nun.

"y'all made it" a lightskin boy dapped up roddy. i ain't even gon lie.. this boy fine as fuck.

"Yea yea where y'all drinks at?" Vanessa questioned making him chuckle.

"we got shots and everything in the kitchen. y'all head back. everybody outside in the water and shit"

her and roddy went into the house but he stopped me.

"haven't seen you before" he furrowed his eyebrows. "i'm Isaiah" i slightly smiled.

pop was still standing behind me which made it more then awkward because you could tell Isaiah was checking me out.

"I'm Nyeisha" i finally spoke. "this pop" i pointed back.

"her boyfriend" he eyebrows furrowed a little as i felt his hand grip my side pulling me closer to him.

"mhm" Isaiah hummed. "ima see y'all around" he chuckled light shaking his head before making his way past us going to greet somebody else.

i turned to pop seeing his face straight as he stared down at me making me nervous.

"stop" i said pulling his hands up. "i can't help if i'm lookin cute" i teased intertwining our fingers. "don't be mad. this our last night here"

"he needa know you ain't available" he said taking his hands away before crossing his arms.

"and you let him know. if he tries something, i'll tell you" i leaned up giving him a light kiss on his cheek. "we ain't even together"

"yet" he corrected.

"okay come on. i ain't gon wait out here forever" i groaned grabbing his hand before leading him into the house.

————— Later that night —————

- Bashar Jackson / pop smoke 💫 -

"uht uh" i grabbed Ny's hand as she reached for another drink. "these are fucking you up" i chuckled.

"come on! just one more! they so gooddd" she whined.

"you drunk asf. where roddy n Ness?" i asked as she leaned her back against my chest dancing to the music against me. "Ny" i sighed as she placed her hands on her knees, grinding over my dick.

mann if she wasn't drunk i'd fuck the shit outta her in this damn house ion give a fuck.

"ight we gettin yo ass to bed" i shook my head leaning down picking her up making her giggle as i threw her over my shoulder. "light ass" i chuckled.

i seen roddy and Vanessa dancing with eachother but before i could talk to them, they noticed me first.

"you out?" roddy asked as they walked to us.

"yea. she drunk asf and ion want her hurtin' herself. she already done flashed her titties a few hours ago" Vanessa giggled.

"come on den. we gon come wit y'all since we ain't boutta walk home"

after we headed out and made our way home with the rental car, i got Ny out the car and brought her up to her room after getting in the house.

roddy and Vanessa went in their room after shutting and locking the front door 

"come hereee" Ny giggled lowly as she pulled me to her by my sweats with her lip between her teeth looking up at me. "kiss me" she felt on my chest.

"not until you change and get ready to go to bed" i chuckled shaking my head. "come on. ima help you" i said as i kneeled down pulling her shoes off her feet lightly so i didn't crease em.

i slid her socks off after putting her shoes against the wall so nobody would step on them or sum.

"ight now change out these clothes. i know youn wanna sleep in jeans and that tight ass shirt" i said standing up.

"i need your help, daddy" she said seductively as she smirked up at me.

i can't wait to give this girl sum dick 😩!

"stop looking at me like that, Nyeisha" i chuckled as she put her arms up. i slid her shirt off of her as she watched my every move.

she took her eyelashes off putting them to the side as i unbuttoned her pants.

she stood up sliding them down throwing them to the side before pulling my face down connecting our lips slowly.

"Come on" i chuckled pulling away. "you gotta get to bed"

"not without you"

"ima sleep in here. but go change" she crossed her arms. "what?"

"i want some dick" she pushed my shoulder. 

"and i wanna go to sleep" i smirked down at her making her groan. "when your not drunk, i'll give you sum. don't even trip bout it" i said as she grabbed a shirt out her bag.

she walked back to me turning her back towards me.

"can you unclip my bra?" she asked making me sigh before i did as she asked. she threw it in her suitcase before sliding her shirt over her head.

she fixed her hair before turning back to me.

"what?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"i'm fucking horny" she admitted. "i ain't even that drunk no more. can you just do sum?"

"ion wanna take the risk of takin' advantage of you" i said sliding my sweatshirt off leaving me in my white wife beater.

"please" she sighed as i slid my sweats off.

i put on some shorts before sitting on the bed grabbing the remote and turning on the tv but keeping the volume low.

"poppp!" she whined as she got on the bed straddling me. "please! youn even gotta fuck me but i wanna cum" she groaned.

"how bout i wake you up wit sum?" i asked, rubbing up and down her waist and ass.

"why not now" she crossed her arms.

"because ion wanna take advantage of you" i shrugged. "i ain't no asshole" she sighed.

"promise you gon wake me up wit sum?" she leaned down laying her head on my chest.

"i promise, shorty" i chuckled lightly shaking my head as she got comfortable on me.

—————————————————————————

- Y'all want a lil scene 😏?

- Goodbyeee Bahamas 😪..

- What y'all wanna see wit Ny and Pop?

- Main Question: What should happen when they get back to LA? (i need suggestions so i can have an update up by tomorrow 💕!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 439 15
"im tired of ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž for yall niggas"- crystal
5.4K 115 21
I choose this life but ma heart choose you.........
7.5K 397 17
"Every saint got a past, every sinner got a future Every loser gotta win and every winner gotta lose someday They say it's just a matter of time And...
36.3K 884 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu ๐Ÿ’ฏโœŠ๐ŸปโœŠ๐ŸฝโœŠ๐Ÿฟ. Enjoy ๐Ÿ’›