The Third Great War-Songs of...

Af Nalla_Kaltaris

Rewritten as "The Beacon", this one is sorta discontinued 50 years after the Second Great War, a new enemy ri... Mere

Author's Notes
Herobrine
Prologue
Nalla Kaltaris
Elion Sendaris
Amora Mendoris
Argus Nestoris
A Different World
A Voltaris Attack
The Masters
From Another Dimension
A Traveller
New Voltaria
A Strange Encounter
He's In Trouble
The Other Dimension
A New Journey
Worthy Enough
Returning From Exile
The Tidesinger
A Nestoris In Mendoria
Achillean Nestoris
Searching
Best Friends?
New Friends
Sendaria
The Voltaris
An Aggressium Song
Keiran Voltaris
Reclaiming The Nether
The Strain Of The Songs
Claiming K'arthen
Kassa Kaltaris
Information
Hailstone
Another Search
Taking Cydonia
Against Ingressus
Taking Action
Finding Senn
Riverstead
The Ender Portal
Finding Out
This Is Urgent
Hyperia
To The Other Dimension
Lora Voltaris
Ataraxia
Gathering Ardoni
The End
Discovering The Dimensions
Another Dimension
Wounded
A Mission
The Base
Author's Note

Claiming K'arthen (Part 2)

147 7 2
Af Nalla_Kaltaris

/A/N/ I couldn't come up with a better title.

Senn's (OD) p.o.v

I walk around New Voltaria, taking in the view.

New Voltaria (from our dimension) used to be this beautiful as well, until the other clans attacked the place because Dominus killed the masters. That was before I was even born.

After the other clans attacked New Voltaria, Dominus attacked Kaltaria, Mendoria, Sendaria and Nestoria in return with the Prime Songs to remind them he had the most powerful weapon of all.

Achillean lost both his parents in the massacre, he told me before. That was the very reason he hunted Voltaris together with Thalleous- revenge for his parents.

The sound of a bird chirping interrupts my thoughts. I look up as a messenger bird flies over to me. It drops a roll of paper.

I unroll it.

Senn,

Sure, I'm on my way to New Voltaria right now.

Abbigail.

She has finally responded!

But another bird flies up to me. It drops another roll of paper.

What could this one be? I unroll it as well.

Senn,

Come back now. There has been a problem back in our dimension.

Ingressus.

Seriously? What's so important I need to go back there?

Should I stay for Abbigail? Or go find Ingressus?

I think for a moment.

I guess I'll go find Ingressus first. I don't feel like seeing Abbigail that soon anyway.

~*~

After a week of travelling, I arrive at the Walls of Time.

' Senn! You have finally returned!' Deltheus calls out.

' What's going on?'

Ingressus walks up to us. ' Your friends have attacked K'arthen.'

' What about Lucidius?' I ask.

' He and Deltheus both got defeated.'

' Then?'

' I need you to go to K'arthen and reclaim it.'

' Why me? Can't you send any of the others?'

' You defeated them last time, and this time you won't even have to deal with the Magnorite and Achillean.'

I sigh. Why do I always end up being the one?

' Senn!'

' What?'

' So?'

' Okay, fine! I'll go.'

Ingressus nods. ' They destroyed the beacon in K'arthen, so you'll have to take another route there.'

' Just give me one of the Nether Stars, I'll go to Cydonia instead. Even that is a way shorter trip than from the Walls of Time.'

~*~

I drag my feet across the endless sand dunes of Cydonia. The heat was unbearable here.

We reach the border between K'arthen and Cydonia.

I cautiously hold up my hand to stop the other Voltaris behind me and walk forward myself.

Suddenly, a dragon flies out of nowhere, and I roll under as it flies over me.

Saxon raises his sword as his dragon roars while hovering in the air.
' You finally decided to show up!'

' I was busy. Now, Pythus couldn't possibly have sent you here alone. Where's Trevor?'

Saxon and Trevor make a pretty good team, so it won't be surprising if he was sent here together with Saxon.

' He's...not around currently.'

I raise an eyebrow.

' But that doesn't matter! All that matters is I stop you from reaching Tarturus!'

Saxon's dragon swoops down at me. I Mobiliflash away, then use my Mobilium Song again to get onto his dragon.

' What the-'

I kick him off before he can continue.

His dragon begins flying around, trying to shake me off. He succeeds, and I fall off into the sand.

Saxon charges at me, but I quickly get up and use my sword to block his. We then exchange blows for a while, until I summon Thalleous' Agressium Song at his feet.

He flies backwards, sliding to a stop in the sand.

He picks his fallen sword back up and darts towards me, but I grab his hand and yank the sword out of it. I spin around, and stab it into his armour.

The obsidian armour flickers for a moment, then deactivates. I thrust the sword forward again, and stab it into his body.

His dragon above roars angrily.

Saxon is still breathing, but weakly. He begins staggering.

I let go of his sword, and he collapses to the side.

His dragon flies down towards me, but I cut it's left wing with a swing off my sword, and I hear it sliding in the sand behind me.

I look up from Saxon, and walk past him, heading to Tarturus.

~*~

I walk into doorway into the Hall of Tarturus, a few Voltaris behind me.

I guess they want K'arthen so much for it's rare ores underneath. There's not much left above ground anymore, so the other kingdoms don't serve much use.

Suddenly, an arrow flies towards me. A Voltaris from behind me summons his Protisium Song, Protebarrier in time to block it.

I look up. Masani stands on an upper level, drawing another arrow.

Vulcannus, Galleous and Grim come out from the sides, and stop in front of us.

' So, you finally decided to show up,' Galleous says, pointing his sword at me.

' I had a few...delays...'

' Well, we aren't interested in hearing about that,' Vulcannus tells me.

Grim grunts affimitively.

I draw out Thalleous' sword and activate it, ready to fight.

Galleous charges at me first, but I Mobiliflash away. The Voltaris from behind me attacks him, and he tries to defend himself.

Grim activates his scythe and begins fighting the other Voltaris.

I turn my attention to Vulcannus. Netherans were dangerous, so I better take care of him first.

I teleport next to Vulcannus, and swing my sword at him. He grabs my hand and lifts it up, but I step my right foot on the ground, summoning Aggroquake.

He stumbles back and lets go off my hand. I turn around and kick him in the chest, which barely does anything.

I dart towards him, and he lifts his axe to block my sword. I throw my leg forward, and summon my Aggressium Song while kicking him. The kick became a lot more effective, and he grunts as he hits a pillar.

Suddenly, Grim's scythe comes towards us. I back up to avoid it.

Galleous fights off a Voltaris, then comes for me. We begin duelling, exchanging blow after blow, the sound of clashing swords ringing through the hall.

I summon my Protisium Song, and he swings his sword, banging it onto my shield bubble. It shatters and releases a force that sends him stumbling backwards. I take the opportunity and swing my sword at him, but he falls to the ground, avoiding my sword.

Masani was busy with the Voltaris, but now turns her attention to me and fires an arrow in my direction.

I deflect it with my sword, and see Vulcannus coming from behind, scraping his axe on the ground and making a horrific noise.

He lifts his axe, and I put up my shield. It shatters to pieces, and while Vulcannus is stunned, I kick his face, grab his axe, and swing it away from him. It lands a few feet away from us.

Vulcannus turns to where his axe had fallen, and I raise my sword to attack.

But before my hand goes down, I realise this seems familiar.

Throwing his weapon away.

Stabbing him from the back while he reaches for his axe.

It's similar to how I killed Ria.

' I'm Ria Sendaris, you?'

' Not fair!'

' Thanks for saving my life back there.'

' Senn?! Are you alright?!'

'  You won't kill me.'

I drop my sword and stumble backwards.

The next thing I know is something hitting the back of my head.

/A/N/ Don't worry, Galleous isn't going to kill him.

Yet.

And there will be more deaths, try not to get attached to the characters who are both alive in the original dimension and the new dimension. (Poor Hubris, Onyx and Thalleous though, they're dead in both)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.8K 246 29
A lost child, scarred and orphaned, is found by a new family. Time passes, wounds heal, and the child finds peace in his new life. His rescuer, once...
62.3K 2.3K 60
I think the Title speaks for its self. Hope you enjoy.
28.8K 722 75
This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn wasn't the Deathsinger's son, Songs of Wa...
4.3K 65 29
Rewrite of The Third Great War. Half a century after the Second Great War, peace is disrupted in Ardonia again. A hero is slain, leaving the path fre...