Reminisce~ Baek Kyung

Od Sana_is_shyshy

"I don't need wealth or titles I have enough by myself. I want to feel loved by someone,I want to come home a... Více

Cast💫
Playlist👩🏻‍💻
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen(STAN SEVENTEEN)
Jang-Mi's Picture board
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Breaking my silence
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Twenty Nine

807 27 18
Od Sana_is_shyshy

Stage Jang-mi held onto her uncle's arm while Lily held hands with her aunty. Terrible actress.

"Uncle where are we going?" Lily asked skipping while they walked.

"To our shop and maybe if you're lucky you can get a handbag" Her aunty replied pinching Lily's cheek. DONT TOUCH MY SISTER!

They walked into the store and saw Kyung and his family. Great!

"My goodness I didn't expect to see you here!" Director Baek exclaimed. Wow another bad actor amongst us ladies and gentlemen.

"And you are?" Her Uncle Jae-beol asked, Jang-Mi giggled at the man.

"I heard so much about you from Chairman Eun And Chairwoman Kim"

Her uncle looked at his wife to explain further still not knowing who the man was. Well this isn't awkward. Hahaha.

"He is Mr Baek. The CEO of silver moon" her aunty explained.

"He is Xiumin Oppa's father" Lily Chipped in and glared at Kyung, still not forgiving the boy. She's so cute I love her!

"I'm Baek Daesung" he handed her uncle a business card. What a Schmuck!

"What a small world" her uncle said passing her the card.

"Tell me about it. So you visit your stores yourself, you're as meticulous as they say. No wonder why your company is one of the top in the world" Kyung's father replied. Oof He is really laying it on thick isn't he?

"It's actually thanks to my intelligent sisters planning. May she Rest In Peace with my brother in law" her uncle replied tapping Jang-Mi's hand she put her head down sadly.

"Did you buy a gift for someone?" Her aunty asked trying to break the tension.

"My son insisted that his gift for his Fiancée should be a Seuline bag"

"Oh you must be talking about Danoh" her aunty giggled.

"Yes,His fiancée Eun Pabo" Lily scoffed causing Jang-Mi and her uncle to laugh at the younger girl. She's so cute and petty like meee!

"Danoh?"

"No it's Pabo uncle" lily replied

"Chairman Eun's daughter I told you about" her aunty mumbled ignoring Lily who pouted.

"Now that we are Acquainted, why don't we have dinner sometime with our families. I know your young Lily is quite fond of Baek Kyung" Director Kyung said smiling at lily.

"That sounds good"

"I'm no longer Kyung's friend" lily huffed and folded her arms.

They said their goodbyes and left Kyung stared at Jang-Mi who didn't pick up her face from the floor, where as lily glared at him and stuck out her tongue when they made eye contact.

Click

She let go of her uncle's arm and went to hold Lily's hand.

"Baek Kyung is as slimey as his dad I hate their whole family!" Lily sulked and pouted. "They made my Unnie cry" she held Jang-Mi's face.

"Hey! You shouldn't hate people you're too young to have enemies, besides they didn't make me cry"

"I heard you and Namju crying Unnie. I have been reading up on how to hex a person and I made a Kyung voodoo doll that I hit with a book every night"

"Lily Anne Park, sometimes you scare me."

Sagak

Stage Jang-Mi stood in the library trying to reach a book, she brought a stool to shelf and stood on it. She started jumping trying to reach the book.

"Stupid tall shelves!" She jumped and her fingers just grazed the book.

She was about to jump again when a hand plucked the book out for her, she turned and saw Kyung. Put the book back I rather jump and risk and injury than get help from him.

"I had it under control but thanks" she grabbed the book and jumped off the stool.

She walked towards her bag and placed the books she had in there on the table. She was carrying 'The Fault in our stars' for reading but got saddened by her pathetic love life. The book was swiped off the table and she saw Kyung holding it.

"Give it back Baek Kyung I'm not in the mood." She tried to grab the book but he raised his hand.

She jumped trying to get the book and fell into his chest. The pair looked at each other, she stared at him anger written clearly on her face and he stared at her with longing in his eyes.

"You know what just keep the fucking book asshole" she huffed and grabbed her bag before leaving the library.

Click

"Stupid Baek Kyung. Stupid height!" She stomped all the way to her locker and threw the bag in it.

She turned around and saw Kyung standing behind her.

"God I can't even get away from you in the shadow either. Just go away Kyung"

"So you know about being a comic book character"

Jang-Mi dropped her phone and stared at the boy in complete and utter shock.

"You're aware?"

"Mhm" he stepped closer to the girl.

"I'm going to find Lee Dohwa. Bye" she ran off leaving kyung and her phone.

He picked up her phone and pressed the home screen. It surprisingly wasn't a picture of Jackson Wang it was a picture of her and Lee Dohwa laughing. He threw her phone back on the ground and walked off.

"She calls me a two timer when she's obviously in love with Lee Dohwa."

~~

Jang-mi watched Danoh walk with her friends glumly, Haru's disappearing hit Danoh and Dohwa hard. She didn't know how to feel about it all, it's not like he died in the storyline and they could have some closure he just disappeared into thin air.

~~

She walked into her music class and saw everyone was already seated, the only empty place was in between Kyung and Namju.

"You've got to be fucken joking" she whispered looking at the seat unimpressed.

She turned and walked out the class,Kyung watched her leave a sad look on his face.

She walked to Lee Dohwa's class and waved her arms trying to get his attention, when he eventually turned and looked at the girl he smiled and raised his hand getting permission to leave the class.

"What are you doing Jangie?"

"Kidnapping you for some quality one on one time!"

The two ran down the hallway hand in hand laughing. It was moments like this when Jang-Mi was laughing with her friends and family she forgot she was a comic book character and hopelessly in love with a boy who will never love her back.

"Ya-ah Jang-mi where are we going?" Dohwa Panted once they stopped running.

"I didn't actually think we'd make it this far, so I didn't have anywhere in mind"

Dohwa rolled his eyes and pulled the girl towards the roof top, a place he enjoyed before Namju closed it. They sat down on the wall and Lee Dohwa put his head on her lap and Jang-mi absentmindedly played with his hair.

"You know we haven't actually spoken about you and Kyung right? We don't have to speak about it but I want you to know you aren't alone you have me." Dohwa smiled up at her, she smiled sadly back him.

"Lee Dohwa I'm grateful for you, Gosh i wish things were easier for the two of us. Baek Kyung And Yeo Juda care about other people so why do we keep crying over them?"

"I don't know Juda's exact feelings but I do know Baek Kyung. That boy has loved you since we found out about what love is, things are just complicated in his life Jangie."

"Complicated Ha. I've been hearing that word a lot, maybe I'm meant to die alone Dohwa."

"I guess I'll have to die with you then because I can't imagine life without you"

Jang-mi shoved his head and laughed at the boy, deep down she was touched by what he said. Dohwa sat up and pulled her into his arms and held her.

"You'll always have me Jangie don't forget that."

"And you'll always have me Dohwa"

A/N:
I'm backkk!🥺❤️
Studying is really time consuming so I lowkey keep forgetting to post but I will put Alarms on my calendar from now onwards!
OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2k reads❤️🥰😭I'll double post for that!
Btw I finished Goblin and omg I am in love with Sunny and The Grim Reaper😭❤️😔
I hope you guys are all staying safe!
Love you loads
Sana_is_shyshy

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

42.7K 1.5K 44
They were so close to each other. Their foreheads were attached with each other. There was silence in the whole atmosphere. Nobody talked until they...
10.6K 370 29
I expected everything, but not this. My life is destroyed in second in front of my eyes and I can't even do anything. I have accepted all the blames...
22.8K 737 40
Living happily with only few to worry. Satisfied with the stable yet stressful job as an idol. And most of all, Jongwoon is sincerely loving his secr...
22.5K 1.3K 13
"Who are you?" "Me? I am the one who should ask that from you. What were you doing in my car. Are you a saseang fan?" He backed away. "Who is a sasea...