A Puppeteer's adventure (Dang...

By Craigultimatevillain

Hope's Peak Academy is a place where talented people can perfect their talents and become ultimates. In this... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Random Shit
Chapter 12
Random shit 2
The motive chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Face reveal
Chapter 18
*cries like a microreactive toaster wasp* Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Yay
Can you call this a sandwich?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilouge

Chapter 10

3.7K 95 156
By Craigultimatevillain

??? POV Flashback

???: Humans...the weakest creatures to live on this pathetic world. But what makes them so weak, you ask? Their judgment. Humans will always build their corrupt society as they please. Anyone slightly different will be treated like aliens. It's always been like that in history. Whether it's mindset, race, gender, etc. They will always be aliens. I also hate how undecided they are. They go on one side to benefit themselves just to switch to the winning side to keep their pride. They're too gullible, they don't care about what truth is said. As long as it's the truth they want, they'll accept it. They'll twist the truth in order to satisfy themselves. When they're too lazy, they'll kidnap other humans from their land and make them slaves. Only now they want those people out of their land. Don't forget who brought them there in the first place, you measly worthless cum brained lizard. What makes me hate them the most is that they'll always defend the person of their choice. More likely the more acceptably looking ones and act like what they do is right no matter what. Even if they drive someone mad, instead of just accepting it's their fault, they'll pull whatever excuse they have out of their asses. Oh they don't know any better their just a child. Women can't rape, so it's the men's fault. Man up, get in the kitchen. Oh I'm a man so women are weak. I'm a minority so I don't know what goes on here. They're treating the stuff they can't control as a crutch. In a disaster humans will do one thing: make it worse. They'll blame anyone but themselves. Humans are the real virus. Humans are the real leeches. I have a dream: I want this world to be equality. A world where no one will be an outcast. A world where people who do bad stuff will get the right amount of punishment. I want a world of vengeance. Anyone who is with me shall live in this world. All who goes against will be terminated. After this, the world will truly heal. No hope, no despair, just vengeance. If you want to stop me, go ahead, I'll be waiting. Prove to me that humans can change. But it's worthless isn't it? No matter what there will always be corrupted humans. These guys are no exception. I am also not an exception. All we  do is kill each other over and over again. I am a worthless being in a worthless world. With that, I must pursue my role. I just have one promise. I will win this killing game. I will make my dream come true. Even if I have to die for it to happen. I will hear the screams of humanity fade away in pain. There is no beauty. All hail vengeance.

Aoi POV

I was sitting in bed crying after what happened tying to calm myself.

Aoi: D-Don't cry H-Hina, it won't solve anything. I know, a f-few donuts will help me.

I went on my way to get donuts and I saw a green light. I went to check to see what looks like...Chihiro? I screamed out of fear.

Makoto POV

I went to the meeting spot and everyone was a little tense. I think I know why.

Makoto: Good morning.

Aoi: Morining Makoto.

Sakura: Morning.

Makoto: Uh...Taka?

Taka was silent, poor guy watched his best friend turned into butter before his very eyes.

Celeste: He was like this ever since he got here.

Mukuro: Probably because of Mondo. Which reminds me, this place is getting empty. I guess it makes sense since 4 people are dead, 2 refuse to come, and 1 is...

Kyoko: A traitor.

Tension filled the air as we all know who she was talking about.

Makoto: I'm still confused about his reasoning. Why would he do this?

Yasuhiro: He's as scary as cow mutulation.

Makoto: What?

Kyoko: He means that theory where aliens take cows and eats them.

Weed: It's not a theory,it's true! In fact, I saw it with my very eyes. I was getting a burger and was on my way home, and suddenly, my burger flew up all the way up in the air and broke. Then one part of the burger actually disappeared and the rest came down. You know what that means?

???: I actually have another reason to call you weed man other than your hair?

Weed man: No! The beef wasn't all beef so I talked to the manager and he confessed! He said it was about 70% beef and 30% pork! And that's the story about my first contact with aliens.

Eggboi: I got lost on the way too.

I wasn't the only one.

Weed man: Wait... who call me weed man?!

???: Geez, it took you that long to realize?

We all turned to that voice to see him....the one we didn't want to see.

Mukuro:Y/N!

Y/N: How are my favorite idiots doing? Hahaha psyche! None of you guys are even in my top 10!

Aoi: *hostily* What are you doing here?

Y/N: Just feeling hungry... and generous.

Sakura: And what do you mean by that?

Y/N: I just feel so sorry for betraying you all.

Celeste: Forgive me for doubting you right now.

Y/N: You're a smart one Celeste, almost makes me want to be your obedient servant again. Almost.

Hifumi:  That's right! *in that tone mothers use for babies sometimes* Mistress Celestia is my little white rabbit! *wiggles hands in a perverted gesture* Yes she is. Yes she is.

Celeste: Shut up you useless tub of lard!

Hifumi: *screams like a little bitch*

Y/N: That's why I'm not going back, I'm scared of becoming like him.

Hifumi: But she likes it when I talk to her like that.

Celeste: *points finger up with metal thing* Don't make me give you the punishment again!

Hifumi screamed and Y/N was a little scared.

Y/N: (I also didn't want to defy her because of that thing. To put it short, Hifumi is now an innie)

Craig: So?

Y/N: (He was an outie.)

Craig: Oh shit.

Kyoko: Back on topic, why are you here Y/N?

Y/N: Oh yeah, to give someone a gift. I felt so bad for Taka after what happened so I decided to feed him. 

Makoto: (He was holding up a buttered bagel. How nice of hi- wait. Is he?)

We all watched as Y/N went over to Taka. 

Y/N: Open uuuuup.~ 

3rd POV

Mukuro: Y/N NO!

Y/N: Y/N yes.

Y/N opened up Taka's mouth and fed him the bagel.

Y/N: Congratulations Taka. You and Mondo are now closer than ever!

Makoto: Did you just-

Kyoko: *horrified* You just fed Taka a bagel....with Mondo as butter!?

Y/N:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! I EVEN IMPRESS MYSELF!

Taka was crying even harder now

Makoto: Y-You monster.

Hifumi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Yasuhiro: I think I'm gonna be sick.

Celeste: I-I didn't know you would do this.

Everyone was in shock. 

Y/N: YES! THIS WHAT I CAME FOR! THE FEAR IN YOUR EYES IS TOTALLY SATISFYING! WHAT'S NEXT? WANNA KILL ME? GONNA GET YOUR VENGEANCE?????!

Aoi: H-How could you?

Y/N: What?

Aoi: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? TAKA SUFFERED ENOUGH AND YOU MADE IT WORSE!

Y/N: Not my fault he got attached to him. Hey Taka! You only knew him for one day! Get your life over with!

Aoi: HE WAS HIS BEST FRIEND! YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!!!!

Y/N turned over to Aoi and walked up to her.

Y/N: Are you afraid? It's ok, it's only natural for the weak to fear me. Keep this up, and I shall truly win this game!

Mukuro: Y/N!

Y/N: I can only wonder how disgusting your faces will be when the next person dies. I wonder if a certain person will step up to plate like she was suppo-

Sakura: GRAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Y/N: Huh?

Sakura charged towards Y/N and....

*SLAM* *SMASH*

Y/N crash into the wall from Sakura's punch. She had hatred in her eyes. She calmed down and went towards Aoi. Everyone soon followed.

Sakura: Miss Asahina, are you ok?

Aoi: I'm fine.

Weed: Are you sure?

Aoi: Yeah?

Makoto: That's good to hear.

Everyone was focused on Aoi, except for Kyoko. She watched the unconscious Y/N as if she knew he wasn't finished. After a few minutes, Y/N got up.

Y/N: O-Ok.....that *cough* wasn't excepted

Then focused on Y/N with anger and fear in their eyes.

Y/N: I guess.............I'm not welcome here. Don't..........worry, I'll be taking my leave.

Y/N finally left.

Weed: Mondo was right! We gotta tie him up! Byakuya too!

Everyone agreed. Makoto hesitated though.

Makoto: (I'm sorry Y/N. This is the only way.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.4K 10
Y/n L/n, The Ultimate Toxicologist. Trapped with her fellow students.. in a killing game. People out to target her all the time. One person she finds...
11 1 3
Tomoe Ryusaki, the Ultimate Marionette Puppeteer who just got invited to the Hope's Peak Academy and what could happen to her?
152 0 11
Imagine getting scouted by a school that will guaranteed you a bright future! Kuroki Kenzaki,a lay low boy suddenly got acceptance letter to that sch...
14.7K 325 21
You got enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy! This will great for a new beginning you thought but you were wrong. Your trapped with 15 other students. Y...