Missed Your Chance | KOOKV

By Shayli147

kim taehyung was bullied by his one and only crush, jeon jungkook. how did one summer filled with sweat, gym... More

PROLOGUE
1 장
2 장
3 장
4 장
5 장
6 장
7 장
8 장
9 장
10 장
11 장
12 장
13 장
14 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
15 장
16 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
17 장
18 장
19 장
20 장
21 장
22 장
23 장
24 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
25 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
26 장
27 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
28 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
29 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
30 장
31 장 - part 1
32 장
33 장
34 장
EPILOGUE

31 장 - part 2

2.3K 95 51
By Shayli147

i know i know i'm such a shithead for not updating in so long you all were waiting i knowww
you can hate me as much as you'd like i'd hate myself too

so guys plz beware and have some smut as an apology

__

V cleared his throat, trying his best not to giggle at the tickling touch of Jungkook's lips on his neck and read the note, "i'm gay..."

he swap to the other side and his eyes widened, gaze softening as he felt his cheeks becoming crimson red and a small smile creeping its way to his lips.

"...for you"

V looked up at Jungkook who stopped pecking his neck and looked at V's eyes.

"J-Jungkook... i--- i don't.... i don't know what to say to you this is just so su---"

V was cut off by an aggressive kiss on his lips.

at first he froze in his spot. he was just so overwhelmed and shook he didn't know how to react but then he realized.

he realized the kiss was different.

despise the fact V wasn't reacting Jungkook still passionately kissed him. Jungkook kissed him with so much love. he kissed him like he was special to him. he kissed him like it would be the last time he will.

he kissed him like he was the only boy in the world.

and he loved it.

so he just let it slide.

he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, deepening the kiss who got more and more (stream) heated by the seconds passing.

his hand slid up to Jungkook's hair as he pulled him further.

Jungkook's one hand unwrapped itself from Taehyung's waist and moved lower and lower and then groping his ass, causing for V to to let out a moan, a bliss to Jungkook's ears, and opening his mouth which let Jungkook's tongue the excess to slide in and starts exploring.

their tongues fought for dominance but V not being too much of an expert let Jungkook take over.

Jungkook slipped his tongue inside again, exploring every corner of V's wet palate (that sounds weird af lmao) and groaning when V accidentally bit on his bottom lip.

the both separated after a few seconds to breathe and all Jungkook could think was fuck oxygen because fuck he never wanted to stop wrecking V like that.

he hovered over the smaller boy and looked at his poor state and licked his already saliva covered lips.

he was about to lean down and smash his lips against V's once again but V suddenly stopped him, putting a hand against his chest to put him back in place.

"wha---"

"how do i know you're not only using me for my body?"

Jungkok sighed, already expecting this question as he got off of V and sat next to him, the blond near him adjusting himself as well and sitting cross legged on the sofa while looking at Jungkook with expectation.

"i really didn't want to say it but umm... i--- ialwayhadacrushonyoubutididntknowhowyou'dreactsorry"

V shook his head in confusion, "what the fuck?! c-could you... could you repeat that please?"

Jungkook sighed again, "i always had a crush on you but i didn't know how you'd react... sorry" he said in a small voice, looking to his lap while blushing tho he could clearly see V's eyes widening.

"what do--- you--- me--- what the actual fuck kook! then why the fuck did you bully me?! why did you reject me every time?!"

"i--- i don't know! it was the first time i had a crush on a boy! and you even liked me back! i hated how you made me feel! i thought it'd be easier if i just ignored the feeling and never talk to you ever again but then you came confessing and you ruined it all!"

V looked at the male blankly, not knowing what to respond to that or even what to think.

he was so confused.

'Jeon Jungkook had a crush on Kim Taehyung?! the fatty?! Jeon Jungkook had a crush on fatty Kim Taeugly?!'

it was silent and for a few long minutes they were just staring at nothing, each one of them deep in their own thought, both already forgot they were late for school.

"uh- V..." Jungkook broke the harsh silent and briefly glanced at the other who hummed in response, "i---i'm sorry for all this years i've been so mean, i'm sorry for all the rude words i said to you, i'm sorry... for everything."

Jungkook looked up to see V already staring at him, nodding slightly with tears shining in his eyes.

Jungkook grinned shyly when V sent him a shy boxy smile as he wiped the tears.

he then stood on four on the sofa, walking slowly towards V who smiled at the others actions and found himself blushing deeply when the latter hovered above him.

"can... can i kiss you again?" Jungkook whispered.

V looked at him and saw the fond look in the other's eyes. he nodded.

"yes... y-yes you can"

and that was enough to make Jungkok shine out of happiness and slam his lips on V's.

it wasn't like the last kiss. this one was gentle. it was soft and oh so satisfying and lovely and cute and every thing you could uwu about in the dictionary.

but that was until Jungkook bit his bottom lips which made V gasp and open his lips, which let Jungkook have excess to swirl his tongue in his wet craven.

Jungkook feeling so aroused by V's high pitched moans started to unintentionally grind his dick against the blond's dick.

V caught of guard, moved his warped hands from Jungkook's neck to his hair and starts to pull it.

Jungkook groaned, loving the feeling, and felt his dick twitching then hardening at the action.

"turn around." Jungkook ordered and V being aroused by this unfamiliar yet very pleasuring sensation immediately obeyed and spun around so his back was facing Jungkook.

he was confused at first but suddenly a wet and soft pair of lips attached themselves to his neck.

Jungkook started sucking, licking, biting and what not which got V's dick standing proud as well as the other's.

not knowing how to act with all the pleasure he received at the moment he started grinding his ass against Jungkook's boner.

at first he was shocked when he felt the size of the dick but damn he was Jeon Jungkook, everything is big about this guy.

his muscles, his cockiness, his ego and now his dick too.

V rubbed his butt against Jungkook's hard dick and moaned as well as Jungkook.

"yes... ugh--- V th-there!" Jungkook moaned out when V rubbed a little to fast but his eyes widened by the man's next words.

"T-Taehyung... n-not V... i'm... i'm Taehyung."

__

after their hot moment, Jungkook's confession and Taehyung's request they figured that of Taehyung would dress up now quickly they would arrive exactly at lunch break and move on with the classes.

they were walking together to school, Jungkook's arm around Taehyung's waist as the latter blushed and looked down, deep in thought.

Jungkook smugly chuckled seeing the other's shy expression and nudged him with his side, "what are you thinking so deeply of huh, Taehyung?" he purposely emphasized the blond's name which made him giggle and nudge him bavk.

"stop saying my name like that, like it's such a big deal!" he laughed.

Jungkook fondly smiled at him and pinched his cheek, "but that's because it is! i finally get to call you by your real name after calling you V for so long! also Taehyung suits you much more than V does. V makes you sound like a stripper." Jungkook scrunched up his nose saying the last word.

"why does everyone say that?!" Taehyung stomped his foot to the ground and rolled his eyes at Jungkook who bursted in laughter.

"stop laughing!" Taehyung pouted cutely and hit Jungkook's chest weakly.

"okay okay i'll stop!" he said adjusting his breath, "but for real now... what were you thinking of?"

suddenly Taehyung stopped in front of the school's open gates, which made Jungkook stop too as his hand was warped around the other's waist.

"Jungkook..." Jungkook tilted his head hearing the soft tone, "what... what are we?"

"i--- i don't know" he rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, "what... what do you want us to be?"

Taehyung immediately blushed and bit his lower lip, looking down, "what do you think" he whispered so quietly Jungkook himself could barely hear him clearly but he did.

"i think you, Kim Taehyung" he warped his other hand around the other side of the boy's petite waist and pulled him closer to his chest, "should be my boyfriend."

by now Taehyung's cheek could be disguised as a tomato from how read they were, "i--- i'd love that." he mumbled.

Jungkook's smile widened and he couldn't help but lift the boy's chin up and pepper his entire face with kisses and pecks making Taehyung giggle and whine at Jungkook to stop already.

"okay okay i'll stop i'll stop. i'm just so happy." he admitted, retracting his hands from around Taehyung's waist.

"i have an idea!"

Jungkook hummed in response.

"let's... race to class last one to be there is a donkey!" and with that Taehyung sprinted inside the school.

Jungkook laughed at his childishness, about to run inside to catch up with the boy when his phone buzzed inside his pocket.

"who the fu---"

unknown-

i'm glad it turned out well at the end, winner.

please take care of Taehyung. because if you won't i won't hesitate to harm you.

~soulmate

Jungkook stared at the massages, a horrified look on his face.

'who the hell uses a dash in a text?!'

but more importantly, how did that guy know he and Taehyung got together? how did he know he was the supposed "winner"? and how did he know to call him Taehyung?

and who the actual fuck was soulmate?!

Jungkook had so many questions.

but none of them able to be answered.

he sighed putting his phone back in his pocket and clutching the trouses of his school bag.

"JUNGKOOK YOU COMING?" he heard Taehyung yell from the entrance of the building which made him softly smile.

unknown creepy guy didn't matter. Bogum and Hoseok didn't matter. no one did. as long as he had Taehyung as his.

"COMING!" and with that he ran inside the school, both boys happily laughing and screaming in the hallway.

_______________

crap indeed

also thank you much for 30k+ reads! i just wished you'd vote more but anyways plz vote and comment it makes me really happy and follow me for more announcement and check out my other books (which also by the way will be updated soon!)

anygays ly so much guys!

word count- 1819

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 39.2K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
680K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
168K 5K 15
I'm Kim Y/N 😊 I live in Seoul, I came from a rich family but nobody know it, I got bullied at school, I just don't care what they're doing to me but...
94.9K 3.9K 87
Jeon Jungkook is a rich brat feared by everyone - even his teachers. But what happens one day - when the geeky boy - Kim Taehyung makes him apologize...