❤ Dildariyaan: Tales Of Love ❤

books_heart23 tarafından

"I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect." ~Taylor Swift "Love recognizes no barriers. It jum... Daha Fazla

❤Aas♥️
♥️2♥️
♥️3♥️
♥️4♥️
♥️5♥️
🍁Yeh Raha Dil🍁
🍁2🍁
🍁3🍁
🍁4🍁
🍁5🍁
🍁6🍁
💕Ishq Main Tere 💕
💕2💕
💕3💕
💕4💕
💕5💕
💕6💕
💕7💕
💕8💕
🕊Junoon🕊
🕊2🕊
🕊4🕊
🕊5🕊
🕊6🕊
🕊7🕊
🕊8🕊
Author's Note
💘Mehboob Qadmon Main💘
💘2💘
💘3💘
💘4💘
💘5💘
💘6💘
🥀Teri Chahat Kay Hisaar Main🥀
🥀2🥀
🥀3🥀
🥀4🥀
🥀5🥀
Important Announcement
🥀6🥀
🥀7🥀
🥀8🥀
💌Muhabbat Kitabon Si💌
💌2💌
💌3💌
💌4💌
💌5💌
💌6💌
💌7💌
💌8💌
💌9💌
💜Raaz-E-Qalb💜 (ON HOLD)
💜2💜
💜3💜
💜4💜
💜5💜
💜6💜
💜7💜
💜8💜
🔥Sehar🔥

🕊3🕊

6.7K 505 48
books_heart23 tarafından

Tujhe Boolna Chahain Toh Bhula Na Payain Hum
Chalo Ik Raaz Ki Baat Batayain Hum
Muhabbat Ki Rahon Main
Jab Jab Nazar Uthayain Hum
Ishq Kay Medaan Main
Jab Jab Utar Jayain Hum
Pyaar Ki Iss Kashti Main
Gar Doob Jayain Hum
Aye Sanam Teri Kasam!
Bas Tumhain Dekh Muskurayain Hum

🕊🕊🕊

The rain sounded soothing to whoever listened to it. It never failed to leave an impression on people, whether it be a bad one or good. Rain was a blessing from God and whoever failed to recognised that blessing was unfortunate.

She smiled as she looked outside at the rain. She spread her arm out of the window, the rain falling on her palm, the cold and wet sensation giving her warm feelings. The rain always had a soothing effect on her which she was in love with.

The smell of rain and wet sand made her close her eyes in delight. Petrichor was her most favourite smell and she always wished for rain so that she could experience the unexplainable smell.

The petrichor brought another memory that Dhanak always cherished. In the past one year, many rains came and went but it always reminded her of the smell of him. He smelled just like petrichor and the that experience she could never forget.

One night that she spent with him was forever engraved in Dhank's mind and heart.

Yaad Aa Jaati Hai Mujhe Wo Teri Hassi
Muskura Jaati Hai Khud Ye Palkain Meri

No matter how much she tried, he never left her mind and this rain had become her enemy, it never made her forget Major Ghazaan Rahil.

Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai
Bhula Deti Main Tujhko
Magar Boondein Meri Har
Koshish Barbaad Karti Hai

Dhanak looked at the moving leaves from which the droplets of the rain dripped. He eyes twinkled as she remembered his closeness, her eyes closing in remembrance, droplets of rain falling on her face. She had now stepped out on her balcony, face facing upwards towards the sky.

Dhanak always thought that the rain probably didn't want her to forget him. She had no problem with it, she embraced it with with a wide smile because it somehow brought her close to him.

Tumhein Baarish Bada Yaad Karti Hai
Aaj Bhi Mujhse Teri Baat Karti Hai
Tumhein Baarish Bada Yaad Karti Hai

His face same in front of her eyes, intense eyes that seemed to pierce her soul. She reminisced his gaze on her as she danced in that courtyard a year ago. Her heartbeat had increased because of his gaze and she didn't know why.
Her heart had known who he was before she had.

Woh Pehli Nazar Wo Chehra Tumhara
Jab Aankhon Se Tumko Tha
Dil Mein Utaara

She opened her eyes and went towards the swing on her balcony, taking a seat. She was fully wet, her black kurti and tights stuck to her like a second skin. Her wet tresses flowed on her back with the wind and rain. Drops of water shined on her face but she didn't care. If someone had seen her in this state, she would have looked like a beautiful sight.

Her heartbeat still increased when she thought about how he had placed his hand on her mouth when she was screaming because she knew who he was. She remembered how his eyes looked into her eyes. It seemed as if he could see her soul and that brought a shiver to her spine. His unintentional touch had brought goosebumps on her body. She felt as if she had spent an eternity in those few seconds.

Main Bhula Nahi Hoon Panaahon Ko Teri
Wo Jismein Tha Maine Zamana Guzara

Dhanak thought about the last few seconds spent with him. Her heart had bled when she left him behind her and entered her office. She wanted to look back but she didn't. She regretted not looking at him for the last time.

Beechadne Se Pehle Tera
Wo Mujhse Lipat Jana
Wo Bebas Nigahein Meri
Ab Tak Fariyaad Karti Hai

The pitter patter of the rain brought her out of the sweet but agonising memory. She smiled sadly as she looked at the rain again. The rain and petrichor would never fail to make her remember him, no matter how much her heart tries to forget him.

The petrichor was a reminder for her that she had met the man she always dreamed of meeting, the man that she had fallen in love without even caring about how he looked, the man that she had only met for few hours but those hours had left a huge impact on her.

She had passionately fallen in love with Major Ghazaan Rahil.

Tumhein Baarish Bada Yaad Karti Hai
Aaj Bhi Mujhse Teri Baat Karti Hai
Tumhein Baarish Bada Yaad Karti Hai

Dhanak knew she was in deep waters and she couldn't do anything about it. She was running behind a shadow that never stayed at one place. She was wishing for someone who probably didn't even remember her.

Despite never meeting him again, she had all the news on him, she was a journalist after all. Although the news was as useless as the idea of ever meeting him again, because no one knew where he was.

After Dhanak had broadcasted the news of the brothel, there was an uproar in the city of Peshawar or the country for that matter.

The plan had gone according what Ghazaan had planned and it was the most sensational news to ever breach people's ears. Asad Farooqi was really stupid as they had anticipated, really stupid for a well known dangerous criminal. It is said that there sometimes comes a moment in your life, where your one minute mistake causes your downfall. There is a moment where you don't even know what you did that caused you a loss, you brain completely detaches itself from the concept of common sense that you lose sight of what you are doing or will do. You just do it on a whim which you always regret later on. That was what happened to Asad Farooqi.

After he was taken under custody of the military, many of his other hideouts were discovered and raided in. Many well known politicians name came on the forefront that brought the country in an uproar. There was literal mess all around but Major Ghazaan Rahil knew how to clear that mess, in his own way.

The whole case was wrapped up in under two months and no one knew how that had happened. It left everyone including Dhanak Hayat in confusion. But then she had smiled, Major Ghazaan Rahil had stood up to his name. She felt really proud of him but for what right, she didn't know.

After that Dhanak or any journalist for that matter didn't know where Major Ghazaan Rahil went. All they knew was that he was on another mission that no one had a clue about. He just disappeared. She often had a mind on asking her uncle, Major General Sabtageen about him but she never did. She didn't have a right to know about him and what would she tell her chachu when he asked? She didn't want to embarrass herself.

She sighed as his eyes flashed in front of her again. She tightly closed her eyes in agitation. Why was he not leaving her mind?

The rain had stopped now and bright sun peeked through the clouds smiling innocently as if it never disappeared and rain never came because of the disappearance. The sun tried to push the clouds away to make way for itself but the clouds were obstinate. Why should they move? The sun was at fault for disappearing, he should find its own way. One of the clouds took pity on him and gave him space while it went towards its home, the cloud too tired after roaring for hours. The other clouds followed, leaving the whole sky to the sun. The sun smiled brightly at it's victory.

"Kya masla hai Major?!" Dhanak yelled out as if Major was standing in front of her and will answer her, it was a wishful thinking. "Ajeeb azaab galay daal liya hai mainay." She whined with a pout full of complain, but who was she complaining to? She didn't know. (What is your problem Major? I have invited hell on myself.)

"Kya woh mujhe bhool gaye honge?" She mumbled to herself sadly. One year was a lot of time to forget someone you met for few hours. She bit her lips and sighed. "Army officers kay paas time kahan hota hain hum jaisay logon ko yaad karna. Unke paas aur bhi bohot important kaam hotay hain." (Did he forget me? Army officers don't have the time to think about people like us. They have more important work than this.)

Amber, who had just entered the balcony, squinted her eyes in confusion as she saw Dhanak talking to herself. She looked at the whole balcony but no one was there. Who was she talking to?

"Bajjo, sathya gayi ho?" She questioned loudly, as she came near her older sister. (Sis, are you gone mad?)

Dhanak snapped out of her self pity and looked at her younger sister with narrowed eyes. "Kyun tumhe koi masla hai?" (Why, you have a problem?)

"Masla mujhe nahi par lagta hai apko hua hai aur mazeed hoga. Khud say baatain kon karta hai?" Amber asked her in question, an eyebrow raised at her. (I don't have a problem but you have and will have one further. Who talks to themselves?)

"Main karti hoon." Dhanak shrugged, getting up from the swing and marching inside, Amber following behind. (I do.)

She went towards her cupboard and looked for something to wear.

"Well you'll have to stop doing that if you don't want your husband to think of you as a crazy person. Aisa na ho, shadi kay agli subha hi aap ko pagal khanay bhijwa dain." She smirked and took a place on her bed, wrapping a finger around her hair and twirling it, while chewing on a bubble gum. (I am afraid he'll send you to an asylum the next day of your wedding.)

Dhanak glanced at her with a frown. "Where did my husband come in from?"

"He didn't yet but will soon."

"What do you mean?" She asked, not really paying attention to her.

"What I mean, my dear bhajjo, is that khala (aunty) came here few hours ago, while you were enjoying the rain... with a rishta (marriage proposal)." Amber informed, now lying down on her bed.

Her hand paused on one of her dresses, her heart skipped a beat at the information. She looked at Amber with wide eyes. "What?"

"Yup! For one of her family friend's son. She has fully convinced mom that how good of a proposal it is and how we shouldn't miss it. The guy is a reputed guy and the family is amazing. Khala was full of praises for them and mom asked her to call them over. She will also talk you about it before they come."

Dhanak's hand shivered. Her mother has been after her for ages that it is time for her to get married, she was 27 after all. She herself had given her the go ahead to find someone for her but yet her heart pained. She wasn't expecting it to be so soon.

She agreed she was in love with Ghazaan Rahil but she knew there was no destination for her love. So she thought it better to agree with her mother. She might forget Ghazaan after she gets married so she said yes. But this heart... how will she control it.

Dhanak gulped forcefully. "Ok." She tried to act nonchalant and took the clothes and entered the bathroom, shutting it behind her.

She stood there, leaning against the door, eyes waiting impatiently to flow. But she controlled herself, she wasn't someone who cried easily. She was a strong and confident woman, who knew how to make her enemies cry and not herself. Whatever was happening was for the best and she had to come in term with it no matter what. Crying wasn't going to help her in anyway.

She stood tall and walked towards the shower.

Akhiyan Hain Udaas Kyun
Akhiyon Main Hai Pyaas Kyun
Akhiyon Nay Likhi Prem Kahani

💫💫💫

Dhanak sat in her office, working on a new case on her laptop. The person she was after was a well known lawyer. Malik Sartaj seemed really suspicious to Dhanak, how he seemed to win every case given to him. He was a lawyer that fought cases of land and houses, properties in general. Whoever he fought the case for, came out victorious. It shouldn't be a bad thing, he could have been really good at his job but which lawyer, after being in practice for 20 years, never lost even one case? It was rather difficult for Dhanak to digest it.

Malik Sartaj came in Dhanak's eyes, after one of Dhanak's friend's far relative lost the case of their house. It was an unfair win. Zuleikha, Dhanak's friend, told her that her relatives had a house which they had mortgaged, they themselves lived abroad. They were in need of money hence they mortgaged the house. The man to whom they mortgaged the house, was a close friend of them. The only mistake they did was sign the paper without reading it because they trusted the man. They had already paid him more than half the payment back but the man got greedy. He brought the papers where he had written that the owners had sold the house to him. The owner was shocked and angry so he filed a case against him in court and went back to abroad since they had their everything there. The lawyer they had hired was an acquaintance of the owner's brother.

After few months, they heard that some people broke in the house and started residing in it. They later found out that the lawyer of that man had hired some men to reside in it. The owner's lawyer was doing absolutely nothing for the case. He had sold himself to the lawyer and the man. The lawyer never went to any hearings, he just lied to anyone who called to inquire about it but always took his fees.

Few months later, the owner came back and had the case opened on his own. He found out that there was a last hearing of the case and the case was totally on the side of the opposite party because no one had appeared from their side, hence they lost the case.

When Zuleikha told Dhanak about it, she got suspicious. She had heard about Malik Sartaj a lot but she never had an inkling about his wrongdoings.

She decided to do research on him and what she found out was quite shocking. Malik Sartaj wasn't an ordinary lawyer. He was a man that first illegally takes the house or the land in custody and then buys the opposite lawyer or threaten them and then get the case on his side. He was a man corrupted beyond repaired. Every asset that he owned was built on the empire of illegal work and black money. He used the hands before his tongue in any case he took hold of. He always took hold of the cases from men who were corrupted like him. Besides being a lawyer, he was also involved in many illegal activities.

Dhanak had gathered quite a lot of evidence against him. The last evidence was to do a sting operation (which was her forte) on him. And she was successful in it.

Just the day before yesterday, she had gone under the disguise of an old lady that wanted the house and property of her sister. Their parents had given a fair share of property to her older sister but left almost nothing for her so she wanted that property back. So she decided to file a case on her. Now it was up to him to figure out how to take hold of all that.

Dhanak had her camera own all the time as he spoke about his plan. She tried to make him speak of his other cases by asking if he was sure it will work. He acknowledged that this wasn't the first time he was doing this. Dhanak had smiled inwardly at his revelations and continued recording him.

She was in the process of finalising her evidences to telecast them for the news tomorrow when she heard a commotion outside, followed by screams. Then there were sounds of glass breaking.

Dhanak quickly took hold of her chain and switched on the camera as she ran outside to see what was happening. She was mindful in making sure that she hid all the evidences she had which were already saved in a small chip. The chip was located inside her chain, behind the camera. There were two chamber in her necklace, one for her camera and other for the chip where she kept all the evidence for her backup. No one could be trusted an anything can happen at anytime. By hearing the commotion outside, she was having a foreboding feeling.

She stopped as she saw the situation. Glass from the glass door of the entrance was strewn all around the floor. The whole wall had collapsed. Some people were crouched on the floor while some were in the custody of the goons standing at the entrance. There had guns and sticks in their hands, sneers on their face and bandanas wrapped around their heads. The attire of typical street goons. To Dhanak, they looked comical. They probably tried to recreate the looks of the goons they saw on movies, which they completely failed at.

"Who is Dhanak Hayat?" One of them screamed, pointing his gun in all direction, a glare on his face.

Dhanak narrowed her eyes at him. What did they want from her?

When no one answered, the goon yelled more loudly. "I asked who the f*** is Dhanak Hayat here? If none of you speak up I am going to shoot each of you one by one."

Dhanak sighed and stepped forward. She looked at all the fearful eyes of people around them. She saw her boss shaking her head slightly at her when he realised what she was about to do. She ignored her boss, she wasn't scared of these lowly goons.

"It's me!" She yelled rolling her eyes. She crossed her arms over her chest and put all her wait on her one leg. "What do you want?" She asked with boredom, raising any eyebrow at the four men in front of her. She really wasn't scared of them or the weapons they had in their hands. She knew death was written in Allah's hands and she will die when it will be her time. If she was destined to die now, she'll die but if not, then she will not.

The goon that had spoken rushed towards her, standing really close to her. Dhanak hadn't moved an inch. She looked behind him towards the entrance and saw that all the security guards were on the floor, injured.

"I want you to stop your research and give all the evidence you have against Malik Sartaj to us!" He glared at her, speaking through his teeth, trying to intimidate Dhanak.

Dhanak shook her head, how did Malik Sartaj found out what was going on? And who was doing all that? She knew she was extra careful with her investigation so it wasn't that she slipped up. Even if she did how would they know who she was? She never ever used her real name when she was investigating. The only time her name was used when she boradcasted the news. Her mind worked at a faster rate as she tried to think how it could be possible. No one except her boss and some of collegues knew about. She knew her boss wasn't behind this. Then? Was it one of her colleagues that betrayed her?

"I will not stop!" Dhanak spoke in the same volume as his, looking into his eyes with full confidence. "Neither will I give you the evidence."

"Listen, you! It will be better for you to do as we say or the consequences will be bad."

Dhank snorted. "I have listened to these threats many times. You are not going to scare me. Tell your Malik Sartaj that he will be behind bars soon."

"B****!" The man cursed and took hold of her upper arm tightly in his grip. He stopped and looked behind at one of the man. "Get in her office and search each and every nook of her office. I want her belongings right away." The man nodded and left to go to the office from where he had seen Dhanak come out. "If you won't tell us, we will get it ourselves!" He looked back at her.

Dhanak spread her arms. "You are more than welcome." She was really trying to test the man's patience. She was playing with fire but she didn't care.

After few minutes, the man came out of the office, holding her laptop and phone. "Here boss! I only found this. There was no camera in there."

Dhanak froze for a second. They knew about the sting operation as well. Now she was sure one of her colleagues sold her out. She felt anger built inside her but she composed herself, she first had to deal with these goons. What her colleagues didn't know was where she hid her camera when on sting operations and this was always a leverage over others. No one knew that her ordinary looking necklace had all the secrets in them, not even her boss. But Ghazaan knew and she still couldn't get over that piece of information and how he found out.

"Where is the camera?!" The goon took hold of her jaws in her hand tightly squeezed them together. A whimper of pain unknowingly escaped her mouth but her glare never ceased.

"I am not going to tell you anything!" She spat on his face making his eyes burn in rage.

It all happened in a second. One moment she was in his tight grip, in the other moment she was on the floor, clutching her throbbing cheek where the goon had slapped her.

"Tell me decently or else you won't even be able speak!" He warned, raising his gun at her head.

Dhanak smiled sarcastically, a type of madness in her eyes. "Do it! I dare you to fire! Because I swear to God if I stay alive, you will rot in jail. I am not going to tell you anything."

"I am giving you a last chance, tell me where the f*** is the camera!" He screamed, bringing his gun near to her.

"And I am giving you a last chance to pull that trigger. You will never get to know where the camera is. But what you will know is that you are being recorded right now." She laughed. "You and your Malik Sartaj have few days of your freedom."

"Can she not keep quiet? She is putting her life in danger." A frustrated voice whispered to his partner as they heard the voices speaking on his microphone.

His partner smiled. "She is not someone who will keep quite, especially in front of people like them. She doesn't care about her life."

"But what she is doing is pure stupidity. Who invites death on themselves?"

"People like us do! And she... is just like us." The man now had a serious look on his face as he stood up from his position.

"Commanders! Take your position, we are going in!" He ordered in a stern voice, his one finger on his Bluetooth.

"Yes Sir!" They echoed in unison at the order.

"We are attacking in 3...2...1!"

Sound of guns echoed in the silent atmosphere as few men in black attire entered the office. Dhanak looked at the unknown men and closed her eyes, still on the floor. She huffed, as if she didn't have a goon pointing his gun on her, more of them came. Today was the day, she knew she will die. All the goons had to ambush her today, couldn't they come a day after?

"Raise your hands in the air and don't anyone of you dare to move!"

Dhanak's eyes snapped open as she heard the voice. Her heart thumped as she recognised the voice even after a year. Was it really him?

She looked towards the source of the voice to find the man pointing his gun towards the goon that had a gun on Dhanak's head. "Drop your weapon!" He yelled to the goon.

Dhanak looked into the eyes of the mask man and her heartbeat stopped for a second. The eyes were familiar, too familiar to not recognise them. She has seen the same eyes extremely close to not once, but twice. How is it possible that she can forget them.

"Look you don't know who I am so it will be better you leave from here unharmed." The goon tried to threaten but his voice didn't seem as intimidting as before.

The man in the mask chuckled and hit the back of his gun on his skull with a hard force, making the man hiss in pain. "It won't take me a second to blow your skull and you are threatening me? The only people who will leave from here is you and your lowly goons but not alone. So it will be wise for you to shut your mouth and drop your gun or we ahve our own ways in doing it."

A smile threatened to erupt on Dhanak's lips but she controlled herself, this was a serious situation. She quickly got up from th floor, mainting a good amount of distance between the two men. She looked around at the office, each goon awas sorrounded by men in masks, guns pointing towards their head. Her boss stood few meters away from her with a satisfied look on his face and she guessed that he had something to do with this. All her collegues had terrified expressions on their faces. She looked for that one face and that she had a doubt on but he wasn't here. Her suspicion had turned true, Ubaid was the betrayal.

The man gulped, fear written across his face. He quickly loosened his grip arounf the gun as it fell on the floor with a clash, making the man in mask quickly bend down and retrieve the weapon. He took hold of his hands and held them together behind the man's back. Without sparing anyone a glance, the men in masks took the goons in their custody and left the news channel office. Everyone stood there in shock, not registering what really took place.

Dhanak was in the same state as the others, her eyes on the place where the man in the mask stood. He was so close yet so far. She was sure it was him but did he not recognise her? He didn't even glance at her once, as if acknowledging that he remembered her. Perhaps he did not really recognise her and she couldn't blame him to be honest. She was in love with him and she had a right to always remember him but he didn't love. She scoffed, even if he liked her as a friend that would be an achievement in itself. He didn't love or like her hence he didn't have a reason to remember her.

"Everyone go home today, you can come back tomorrow!" Agha Hussain yelled, dismissing everyone. "Dhanak come to my office." He looked at Dhanak who nodded and went after him in his office, switching the micro camera off.

He took a seat on his chair behind a huge desk, gesturing Dhanak to do the same on the chair opposite his desk. "Why did you come in front of them?" He scolded her.

Dhanak grinned sheepishly. "You know how I am boss. You think I was going to just stand there and do nothing? I had to know what they wanted from me."

"Some day you are going to get yourself in deep trouble with this behaviour of yours." He warned.

Dhanak shrugged. "We will see when that day comes. Anyways, the report on Malik Sartaj is ready for telecasting. I am going to on-air it tomorrow along with the live video I made few minutes ago."

"I wanted to say the same thing." Agha Hussain spoke. He didn't bother asking her how she made the video because he knew anything could be expected of her. "We will air the new at our channel and all the social media sides too so that Malik Sartaj's real face is exposed."

"Roger that!" Dhanal saluted with a smile. "Why did you look so happy back out as if you expected the masked men to come to our rescue? How did you know? Did you have a hand in it?'

Agha Hussain smiled mystery and bent forward a bit and winked at her. "That, my darling, is a story for another time. I can not say anything now."

Dhanak rolled her eyes. "You and your secrets boss."

"Talk about calling the pot black."

They both laughed, not caring about the incident that happened some time ago. That's how they were, instead of thinking about what had happened, the focused on what should happen.

💫💫💫

Dhanak went towards her room just as the guests left. She quickly changed her clothes and settled on her bed with her laptop. She tried to focus only on her laptop and work instead of the painful thoughts on her mind.

"Beta (child).." Her mother called her lovingly from the door of her room. Her head snapped up at her mother's voice and she placed her laptop on the bed next to her.

"Jee mama." She whispered, her voice lacking the strength in speaking loud.

Her mother came towards her, taking a seat in front of Dhanak on her bed. She place a hand on her cheek, carressing it slightly. "I am so proud of you Dhani. After your father passed away, you became a support for our family at a yound age. You made so many sacrifices for our happiness. But today I am here to talk about your happiness." A tear escaped her mother's eyes which Dhanak quickly wiped away.

"Don't cry mama. Whatever I did was my responsibilty, if not me who would have done. I love you guys so much." She kissed her mama's palm whuch was on her cheek. "Don't ever think of this as my sacrifice. I did it because of my love for you. I wanted to make you and baba proud."

"And you have meri jaan, you have made us beyond proud." She paused taking a deep breath. "I know you gave me all the rights to find a match for you for marriage but I want to ask, are you happy with this proposal? You saw how the family was, to be honest I could't find a better match for you but your opinion is the most important. Are you really ready for marriage? I don't want to take any step without your permission. Do you want to get married into this family? If you want I can ask Farkhanda (Dhanak's aunt) to ask the groom's family to arrange a meeting with the guy, so that you can take a better decision."

"Have you seen the guy?" Dhanak asked.

"Yes, I spoke to him on whatsapp video since he is not in Peshawar at the moment, he is out of city for some work. He is a well mannered, polite and respectful man, there is not even an inch of arrogance or rudeness in him."

"Then I agree mama. I gave you the right to make this decision of my life and I respect it. I know you will not make a bad decision. I don't want to meet the guy. If you have seen him and deemed fit for me, I also have no problem." These words felt really heavy for Dhanak to speak out loud but she had already made a decision.

"Beta at least meet him once or video call him before he comes." Her mother tried to make her agree. "I don't want to seem as if I am forcing you."

Dhanak shook her head. "No mama, you are not forcing me. I agree to this because I want to. You can say yes to them."

Z

ubia begum went near Dhanak and kissed her forehead. "May Allah grant you a long and happy life, you prosper in every aspect of your life."

A tear slipped down her as she hugged her mother. "I love you so much mama." Her voice was heavy with unsaid emotions.

"I love you too mera bacha." Zubia begum whispered, equally emotionally.

Teri Yaadain Kaanch Kay Tukray
Mera Ishq Nangay Paoon

💫💫💫

Major Ghazaan Rahil stood at the garden of the military base. Two soldiers in training were on the floor in front of him.

"I want you two to give me 200 pushups and 10 laps around this field!" He ordered with a stern voice that indicated that there was no room for excuses or objection.

The two soldiers gulped and looked at each other in fear, sweat dripping down their temple.

"300 push ups and 12 laps!" He yelled again after he received no response from the men in front of him.

"But sir-" One of them spoke in fear, trying to say something.

300 push ups, 12 laps and 30 minutes in the pool!"

Both of them shivered visibly at the mention of the ice cold pool in this cold weather and nodded. "Yes sir!" And they started doing what they were ordered to, while Major Ghazaan Rahil stood there watching.

They had picked the wrong weapon when they were training even though they were told specifically on which weapon to use when. But theu decided to do their own thing, not following orders. Unfortunately for them Major Ghazaan had heard it.

Major Ghazaan Rahil was the most strict army officer that was found in the military base. He punished soldier on their mosy small mistake even if accidentally. According to him, there was no room for mistakes. A soldier can never afford to make a mistake, their job didn't allow it. A soldier should be fearless, fast thinker, respectful, strong and above all should have immense love for their country. They had no room for silly mistakes because a small mistake leads to bigger disappointments.

Everyone feared him at the base and tried their best to not make any mistake, especially in his presence. He was alone enough to cause people to sweat in intimidation and fear.

The two boys came out of the pool after 30 minutes, shivering badly, cursing themselves for not paying heed to the orders. Ghazaan dismissed then with a warning to never do something like this again.

As Major Ghazaan made his way inside the base, his gaze went towards the sky, something catching his attention. He saw a rainbow that made him think of the enemy of his heart. The rainbow always reminded him of her because Dhanak meant rainbow. And rainbow always brought forward that one night spent with her. He had fallen in love with rainbows because of her.

He still remembered her, not that he ever forgot her. After that one night, if he wasn't working, his mind always thought about her. Her large brown eyes, rosy cheeks and soft lips never escaped his mind and heart. Her smile always brought a smile to his own lips. His heart always accelerated in speed whenever he thought about her.

For months he tried go get rid of that feeling but who can escape from love? Once love finds its victim, it never leaves them until either love dies of the person itself. The same happening to Major Ghazaan Rahil but he was in denial.

When he couldn't find a way out of these feelings, he decided to accept them and since then he has been in absolute peace. He had fallen in love Dhanak Hayat. He didn't know when or how buy he knew he had, there was no point in running away from it. That one night, few hours, had casted such a spell on him that it was impossible for him to free himself.

Major Ghazaan Rahil that everyone feared, had lost to his heart. The person that never bowed down in front of anyone besides Allah, had bowed in front of his heart. He could't deny it. Because Allah is the one that puts the emotion of love in a person's heart, then how can he escape from it? He couldn't.

Major Ghazaan Rahil was in love with Dhanak Hayat!

Uski Nazar Nay Kaisa Yeh Kamaal Kar Diya.
Masoom Sa Tha Mera Dil, Behaal Kar Diya

🕊🕊🕊

Hi Guys!

First of all this thank you so much to IDKandIDC_1 for the lovely cover for the book. This chapter is dedicated to her.

Secondly, I won't be able to update for a week or two because I will be having some guest over from another city so I'll be busy with that and my online classes and assignments. I am saying sorry in advance. I will try my best to take time and write but can't say it confidently. Please bear with me guys.

This is all for now.

Bye!
Take Care!❤😙

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.5M 282K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...