Till Death Do Us Part

Por inavapr

Arshi ff. A show based story. This story belongs to med writer ArnavKiKhushiForever. This work belongs to her... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39

Part 17

2.5K 179 10
Por inavapr

Arnav went away.

Khushi is a little upset. She was in the kitchen, when her phone rang. She almost pushed everyone and went and grabbed the phone.

Payal: arey khushi dheerey gir jayegi! (slowly khushi..you will fall down)

Khushi took her phone and saw arnav's name flashing on the screen.

Khushi: hello arnavji (almost panting as she ran to grab the phone)

Arnav: khushi...tum aise kyun sound kar rahi ho? Are you all right? (why are you sounding like this...are you alright?)

Khushi: woh..woh..hum..(still trying to catch a breath) (actually..i..)

Arnav: don't tell me ki tum phirse koi ulti sidhi harkat kar rahi thi...phirse pagalpan ka dauhra para kya? (don't tell me you are again upto your madness..)

Khushi: dekhiye arnavji hum pagal nehi hai (look I am not mad)

Arnav: har pagal yehi keheta hai (every mad says so)

Khushi: dekhiye aap phirse...(see you again)

Arnav smiling: relax ...maine yeh batane ke liye phone kiya ki main airport pohoch gaya aur kuch hi der mein meri flight hai (I just called to say I have reached airport and my flight is in sometime)

Khushi: achha...aapna khayal rakhna..hum rakhtey hai (ok..take care..i am hanging up)

Arnav: khushi.. Khushi: ji? (yes)

Arnav: khushi...i... kuch nehi..bye (khushi..i..nothing...bye)

Khushi understands what he wants to say. She blushes and says..laad governor. She turns around to see anjali, payal and lavanya standing looking at her with a broad smile on their face.

Khushi to cover up says: woh who..arnavji ka phone tha (actually..it was arnavji's call)

Anjali: khushiji jis tarah se aapke gaal lal ho gaye hai na..padosi ko bhi pata chal gaya hoga ki phone pe kaun tha (the way your cheeks have gone red..even the neighbor's can guess who was on the phone)

Khushi: nehi di...woh bas kahey rahey they ki woh airport pohoch gaye (no di..actually he was saying he has reached airport)

Anjali still smiling at her says teasingly: achha? Bas itna hi kaha? Yaa fir...(ok..he said only this much..or..)

Khushi blushes and hugs anjali.

Khushi: achha di, jiji, lavanyaji chaliye humey shopping ke liye jana hai na (lets get ready we need to go out for shopping)

Lavanya (smiling): haan chamkili jaldi karo issey pehele ki doosra phone aa jaye (yes make it fast before another call comes)

All the ladies get ready and go out for shopping.

After few hours khushi's phone rings again.

Khushi: hello

Arnav: khushi main pohoch gaya (khushi I have reached)

Khushi: achha..(ok..)

Arnav: abhi hotel mein check in karne ke baad main meeting ke liye chala jaunga (I will check in to the hotel and then go for the meeting)

Khushi: achha..(ok)

Arnav: aur tum kaha ho?(where are you?)

Khushi: hum..hum to sab ke sath shopping pe aye hain..aapne apni dawai li?(I am out for shopping with everyone...did you take your medicines)

Arnav: haan (yes)

Khushi: theek hai to hum rakhtey hai(ok fine..i am hanging up)

Arnav: khushi apna khayal rakhna (khushi you take care)

Khushi: ji aap bhi (you too) She hangs up.

Arnav didn't know why he wanted to fill her with every little detail of his trip. He had never done this before. But this time he was just searching for a reason to call her.

Lavanya and anjali start acting like arnav and khushi

Lavanya: arnavji aap theek to hai na? (arnavji..you are fine na?)

Anjali: khushi tumharey bina main theek kaise ho sakta hoon (how can I be fine without you?)

Lavanya: aapne dawai li? (did you take your medicine?)

Anjali; meri asli dawai to tum ho...(you are my only medicine)

Khushi: di, lavanyaji..ab aap log hamara tang khichna bandh kijiye aur chaliye (you guys stop pulling my leg and let's go)

After a long day's shopping, the ladies came back home. Lavanya, anjali, khushi, payal all were in khushi's room chatting after dinner.

Lavanya: kitna maza aaya...itne dino baad aap sabke sath ( I had so much fun with you guys after so long)

Khushi: haan lavanyaji...humey to...she stops as her phone rings again (yes lavanya..me..)

As she picks up the call, Lavanya, anjali and payal shout together: hello arnavji

Arnav: what the..khushi..tumne phone speaker pe rakkha kya? (what the khushi..have you put the phone on speaker)

Khushi (moves away from the group and says): aap itni bar phone kyun kar rahe hai..sab hamara taang khich rahe hai (why are you calling so many times..everyone is pulling my leg)

Arnav : alright, agar tum nehi chahti ki main phone na karu to fir main phone nehi karunga..bye (ok if you don't want me to call then I won't call...bye)

Khushi: arey nehi nehi humne aisa to nehi kaha (no no..i didn't say that)

Arnav: to tum chahti ho ki main tumhe phone karu? Itna miss kar rahi ho mujhe?(so you want me to call? Missing me so much?)

Khushi: nehi...hamara matlab ...haan...matlab ki...(no..i mean..yes..i mean)

Arnav: khushi itna blush karne ki koi zarurat nehi hai...sab aur bhi tumhara leg pull karenge...waise ek baat kahu?(khushi don't blush so much...everyone will pull your leg even more...by the way should I tell you something?)

Khushi: ji..(yes)

Arnav: tum jab blush karti ho tab bohot cute lagti ho...specially jab main tumharey kareeb hota hoon aur...(you look very cute when you are blushing..specially when I am close to you and..)

Khushi was blushing heavily now recalling all those moments and was not saying anything.

Arnav: kya hua khushi? Mere baarey mein soch rahi ho? (what happened khushi? Thinking about me?)

Khushi (thinks): yeh laad governor ko kaise pata chala? (how did he come to know)

Arnav: laad governor ko sab kuch pata hai (I know everything)

Khushi: aapko kaise pata chala ki humne yehi socha...and she bites her tongue realizing she revealed her thoughts.(how do you know I just thought about this?)

Arnav was smiling at the other end thinking of khushi's reactions.

Arnav: chalo ab so jao..good night (ok..go to sleep now..good night)

Then said: khushi....i miss you

Khushi: hum bhi... (me too)

Arnav smiles and says: bye Khushi: haan rakhtey hai (I am hanging up)

She stood their holding the phone in her hand for a while, recalling the conversation she just had with arnav and was smiling alone

Lavanya: ahem ahem...chamkili ab akele hi muskuraogi ki humarey sath bhi share karogi. Waise kya kaha asr ne?? (will you smile alone or share it with us? What did asr say?)

Khushi: kuch nehi lavanya ji...woh to bas aise hi (nothing lavanyaji..it was just like that...)

Anjali: haan haan lavanyaji...kuch nehi chhotey ne bas itna hi kaha hoga ki ....(yes yes lavanya..he must have only said...) khushii...I love you(in a romantic way) and hugs lavanya

lavanya (blushing): arnavji...hum bhi...(arnavji..me too) And they burst out laughing.

Khushi: lavanyaji ab aap itni raat tak jagegi to muh dikhai ke din Bandar kaise lagegi (imitating nk) (if you stay awake for so long..you will look like a monkey...)

Lavanya: not fair chamkili!! After a while they retire to their rooms.

Khushi lies down on the bed but she is unable to sleep as she is missing arnav a lot. She feels like calling him but then thinks that he must be sleeping so decides against it. Arnav has been missing khushi ever since he came to goa. He had called her innumerous times. This was the first time when he had done something like this. He is also lying on the bed thinking of her.

Arnav to himself: khushi...what have you done to me!! He also feels like calling her again. But then decides against it thinking she must be sleeping. After tossing and turning on the bed for sometime both fall asleep thinking of each other.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

173K 11K 94
Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin! A lot of one shots on our favourite SaiRat on different situations. Some from the show and some from my imagination ❤ C...
45.1K 3.9K 54
This is KarEena story having little anuseena too..There is a mystery in this story..Somewhat past related ..Peep inside to find out the mystery...Hav...
16.8K 2.8K 31
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort
893K 88.5K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...