KPOP ONE SHOTS

By fileur

Just read the title ▼・ᴥ・▼ [kpop male idol version] ~ Started: August 2019 ⌨️ Rewritten: 2020 Finished: Will i... More

A/N
#1 ~ Kihyun ~ Monsta X ✔︎
#2 ~ Jimin ~ Bts ✔︎
#3 ~ Chen ~ Exo ✔︎
#4 ~ Johnny ~ Nct 127 ✔︎
#5 ~ Baekhyun ~ Exo ✔︎
#6 ~ Hyunjin ~ Stray Kids ✔︎
#7 ~ Renjun ~ NCT Dream ✔︎
#9 ~ BROMANCE ~ tb ✔︎
#10 ~ Jungkook ~ Bts ✔︎

#8 ~ Jinwoo ~ Winner ✔︎

10 0 0
By fileur

You could feel it in the air. Something will happen. You don't know what it is but for some reason you can feel it coming. Today, you spent almost your whole day strolling around through the streets without going in some shops or buying anything. Just walking around in the big city. It was a day were you're lost in your own thoughts, thinking about life.

It was afternoon, almost evening and you decided to drink something in a cute coffee shop on the other side of the street. It looks cozy and the moment you stepped inside, the atmosphere gave you something special, something refreshing. You took place on a table near the window and looked at the menu. You didn't know what to order, too many choices. You were still trying to pick something among the list of coffee and other drinks when the barista came to your table.

"Can I take your order miss?" He asked, without remembering you. You also didn't recognise his voice at first, but when you looked up at him, you saw his face and immediately knew it was wrong to come here. This was wrong. "Jinwoo?" His name accidentally slipped from your tongue, you regretted saying it and showed it by covering your mouth with your hand. This will cause trouble.

Jinwoo didn't know you, or at least he thought he didn't, so he just gave you a confused gaze. You didn't say anything else and just stared in his eyes for a second, while he continued his job: "Have you decided what you want to order?" He asked again. You quickly looked back at the menu with red cheeks as if you were caught doing something stupid. "U-Uh... I-I ... An Iced Americano p-please." Completely out of sorts, you stuttered your order towards him, while he nodded and went back to prepare it for you.

You sighted and looked outside, being embarrassed. Your cheeks were still as red as tomatoes and you couldn't believe he just forgot you. How? How could he forget you? For these two questions there was only one simple answer: Amnesia. You knew it wasn't his fault, since you're the cause of this, but deep down inside you really hoped he would recognise you.

A few minutes later Jinwoo came back with your order and you thanked him while paying for it. "Thank you Y/N-ssi..." He said, accepting the money, but saying your name in a confused way, as if he said it for the first time. Your eyes went big and they went to his. Did he remember you? "J-Jinw-" You immediately stop yourself. If you say his name once more, even if it's just in your head, you'll go crazy for him.

"You remember m-my name?" You carefully asked him, trying to not be attacked by his flawless looks. He's as handsome as the first time you met him. "No... Yes... I don't know. I just know it?" He said, clearly not understanding the whole situation. He got nervous and quickly got back to work, leaving you confused, but flustered. Inside, he's feelings some vibrations in his chest. There's something unusual about this girl, he thinks and couldn't leave the thought alone, for the whole time you were there in the coffee shop.

When you were standing up to go home, it was already dark and the shop was about to close, so you quickly leaved. Once outside, you looked around for a bit. It's been a long time since you saw Jinwoo, but honestly... it felt like you lost him yesterday. The pain from that day, that awful accident, was still making scars in your soul. Sometimes, you end up crying thinking about it, but no matter how badly you want to change the past, you can't and it's slowly killing you. You want him back in your life.

"Wait, Y/N-ssi!?" You heard from behind you, immediately stopped your feet from walking home and you turned around. You could feel your heart beating heavily when you locked eyes. He was wearing his coat and it looked like he was done working. "Jinwoo?" Your voice was soft, while he came closer towards you. "I want to ask you something..."

You didn't say anything and he continued: "I don't know what it is, but something about you feels so familiar. I've never seen you before, but I know your name. Please tell me... Do I perhaps know you?" He waited for your answer, stared intensely in your eyes, but you couldn't just tell him. You've sworn you would never talk to him ever again. The long silence made the answer very clear for Jinwoo: "So I do know you?"

You looked away from him. He knows too much already. Since you didn't say anything again he knew you knew something about him. "Why aren't you saying anything? What happened between us that I don't remember you?" He asked, getting curious and scared at the same time. What if it's something he doesn't want to hear? He worries a little, but curiosity took more place than everything else he was feeling. "You don't need to know. It's not important." Your answer was directly and your voice a little rude, but you couldn't talk to him. You've sworn.

"But-" He takes a step closer. "I want to know. It's important for me. Why can't y-" he wants to ask something more, got interrupted: "I can't talk to you. Please stay away." You said, looked down and took a step back. He's too close. "Now if you'll excuse me... I have to go." You turned around, wanted to walk away from him, but he grabbed your wrist, stopped you. "Please Y/N~ah... I don't know why, but I keep feeling weird vibrations in my chest. My heartbeat raises when I'm nearby you. I know you won't tell me for some reason, but please... The only thing I want is some answers."

You looked at him, his eyes were as beautiful as you remember them. Still as curious as you remember. He's still the same. "Fine." You said, knowing you'll probably regret it, but it's unfair to just leave like this. Knowing him, he'll come searching for you if you don't tell him now. You're not allowed, but how can you resist?

"But not here." You said looking around, then it was your turn to grab his wrist. "Follow me." You said and pulled him with you towards a more quiet place. Almost no one was around in the park at this hour, so it was the perfect spot. Once you were there, you found a bench to sit on. "Here." You said and sat down on it, while he followed your lead. He smiled at you, clearly happy about the fact you'll tell him everything, but honestly he was also afraid.

"Jinwoo..." You started, ignoring the butterflies in your stomach when you looked him in the eye. "It started a while ago, when I lost all my money due my parent's depts I had to pay off. They had a car accident and both died..." You blinked once, trying to hold tears while thinking off your parents. Jinwoo was quietly listening to you, wondering where this will lead to.

"Dumb me didn't know they had depts, so I accepted the inheritance without knowing. I was on my lowest point at that time. The death of my parents was already hard, but the fact I had lost all my money and still hadn't paid everything off, made it worse. I got in touch with loan sharks." You sighted at the memory. "They told me they could help me. I trusted them and paid off the depts. Everything went well and short after that I met you. You became my boyfriend and we were very happy together, always doing fun stuff. We were never bored and I liked you a lot, but then those loan sharks showed up again. They wanted their money back."

"I told them I hadn't earned that much money to pay them back yet. At first they gave me some time, but after a while they got impatient and asked for more money and gave less time. When I told them I wouldn't pay them anymore, they got angry and they took you away from me. They kidnapped you and said they wouldn't hurt you if I stick to the promise, but I had no money, so how could I protect you?" A tear escaped your eyes, you quickly wiped it away. "I went to your parents. I knew they would know what to do. It was shameful for me to do so, but it was the only way to make sure you could be save."

"I don't know how they did it, but they took care of the loan sharks. Unfortunately in their eyes I betrayed them so the sharks wanted to punish me and they did something horrible..." You could hold your tears and many float down your cheeks. "They almost killed you... We were just in time to call an ambulance. They hit you one the head... You probably know that you have amnesia, but your parents wanted me out of your life, so I couldn't visit you because they forbade me. They haven't told you anything about me, that's why you can't remember me."

Jinwoo stayed silent, he was processing the information, didn't know what to think, didn't know what to say. "It all happened over a year a ago, you don't know how much I missed you... I know it's a lot to take in, but you have the right to know the truth." You said. It was hard, for both. "Why didn't I see you this whole time? Did you not even try to get in touch with me?" He asked, while trying to look deeply into your eyes, but you sighted and avoided eye contact. "Like I said, I wasn't allowed. Your parents forced me to stay away from you. I didn't want to hurt you more, so I figured the best I could do was to disappear from your life. I didn't know you worked there in that café, otherwise I would've never come, but it felt good... It felt good to see you."

You looked up, in his eyes. Goddamnit you've missed him a lot. Now that he's here this close to you... your heart couldn't feel peace, the only thing it was doing was winning a race. He looked back at you, who was drowning in his eyes. Now he knows why he's feeling strange things inside his body and grabbed your hand. The sudden touch gave you goosebumps and butterflies on the same time. "What if..." he started, claiming a few seconds of silence. "What if we start over?"

"W-What?" It was the only thing you could bring out of your mouth. His lips distracted you for a second, but you quickly looked up again at his eyes. Unfortunately for you, he noticed, but thankfully he just ignored it. Or at least you thought. "What if we start over again? Get to know each other- or better: get to know you again." He asked, his eyes teasing you a little by looking at your lips for a very long second.

"I don't know Jinwoo. I am not allowed to see you, speak to you, let along date you again." You said, looking down again. It was sad, because you felt so good talking to him again, but it was only for tonight... not if it were for him tho. "Don't worry, maybe you're not allowed to see me, but I'll figure something out. My parents can't stop me." He smiled towards you, made you weak with it as your heart was melting.

You glanced at him once more and a little smile was formed on your lips. The first smile who was seen for a long time. You couldn't believe it. Jinwoo, your first and only love, was willing to date you again, even when he can't remember you. Without realising you were staring at him, he came closer towards you, gently pushed his lips on yours and made you melt even more.

Ok ..... Congrats you just read 2047 words...... I can't believe this I didn't expect it to be this long.... And all of this in less than 4 hours of writing omg I'm proud of myself ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Ok sorry- Anyways I hope you enjoyed it ㋛

It's 2:13 am H E L P•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 42 11
Just some random imagines I made✨ I'll be posting them on my instagram @moonmiwoo_ as well This includes multiple idols from various groups! I accept...
18.7K 277 29
Kpop Imagines and texts. (Mostly BTS and NCT) Hope you enjoy!! Published: June/ 7 / 2018 Completed: - December / 26 / 2019 #3 Carat (January/31 /20...
277K 9.6K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...
19.4K 171 18
❝【𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗲, 𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'】❞ [ 5 /12 || The book suppose to be completed but since it got the most read , I'll b...