Clockwork Angel's (DISCONTINU...

By PaperBagBoi_

Nineteen century England was a large place for anyone. The Pines Twins were sent to England after their paren... More

Clock
P R I S O N E R S
What happened?
Stay
Letter
Back to Annebeth's
Cracking the code
Powers of an Angel
Rescue misson?
The Key to the Gear Heart
Haunted
Angel's Blood
Who would do this?
Healing
Awake
A package
Past
Almost Eaten

Trapped

979 39 10
By PaperBagBoi_

Third Person

Dipper and Mabel were captured by a strange woman. They were tied up tightly and placed into a carriage going toward a large mansion in the middle of the fields.

"Ah, finally I get to see them," Annebeth muttered as she stroked Mabel's cheek.
"Richard!" Annebeth shouted harshly.
"Yes, Ms. Ward?" The butler spoke softly as the coach stopped, "Open the door and take the children in the room."
"Yes, Ms. Ward,"Richard stepped outside.

Small groaned and moans started to come out of the carriage. The carriage door opens as dark grey and dark purple undertones spider legs reach inside to grab the twins.

"Richard, don't wake them up," Annebeth told him, "I want them to open their eyes to a lovely room."
"I'll make sure of it," Richard nodded.
"Alright, when you're done make me some tea," Annebeth muttered.
"I'll be on it,"

Soft groans started to come out from Mabel as her eyes started to flutter open.

"Umm... What ha-" Mabel saw this horrific creature.

Mabel saw a mixture of human and spider right in front of her eyes. Mabel was about to scream until Richard's mouth stretched wide open and green thick liquid started to come out of his fangs. Gas came out of his mouth towards her direction. Mabel went unconscious again and he quickly put the kids in the bedroom.

"Richard! You better not be like that when the children wake up," Annebeth hissed.
"I won't be, Ms. Ward," Richard said.

Richard quickly went back into his mortal form and made Annebeth's tea. They waited...

A few days passed by and the twins started to wake up from that gas. Dipper rubbed his eyes and looked around. Fear started to build up inside of him because he didn't recognize where he was. Mabel screamed once she woke up and Dipper covered her mouth.

"Shh!" Dipper exclaimed.
"S-Sorry," Mabel muttered, "I-I thought I saw this monster."
"W-What?" Dipper whispered.
"The creature was horrific," Mabel explained, "it was a half spider have a man! It looks terrifying."

The door starts to open and Mabel hugged her brother while looking at the door. Dipper held tight on to Mabel and looked at the door as well.

They both loosen up when they see a woman and a butler come in. Mabel held onto Dipper's arm as he glared at the random woman.

"Who are you?" Dipper asked.
"I know you must be confused about why you are here," Annebeth softly said.
"Are you going to hurt as," Mabel's voice cracked as she mustered out those words.
She started to laugh, "Goodness, no! I'm not some evil witch that wants to hurt you."
"You took us from our shop! A gas knocked us out and this is kidnapping! What regular person does that!?" Dipper shouted.
"Sorry about that," Annebeth chuckled, "I guess I should have explained from the start."
"So, you're not going to harm us?" Mabel asked.
"Heavens no!" Annebeth exclaimed.
"Why are we here? If the matters aren't important than we'll be leaving," Dipper told her.
"I'm an old friend of Mr. and Mrs. Thompson," Annebeth explained.
"You're too young to be an old friend," Mabel muttered.
"I get that often, but I wanted to for-fill a promise that I made," Annebeth pulled out a chair and looked at the twins, "I promised Lady Thompson that I'll take care of you once they passed."
"Why now? They've been dead for almost a year now?" Dipper questioned, "Why couldn't you send us a letter? Or maybe even talk to us about this promise that you made which I don't believe at all."
"She would have told us," Mabel added, "She would have left us a letter or something."
"She was afraid of telling you two," Annebeth told them, "She didn't want you to worry."

Mabel looked at Dipper and he looked back at her. He knew had a strong feeling that something was wrong.

"We still need to go back to the shop," Mabel muttered. "We have a store and our flat."
"Let's make a deal," Annebeth said, "Stay here for a week! If you don't want to stay with me after that then I'll leave you alone."

The twins looked at each other and whisper. They're not sure about Ms. Ward and if they were going to true her. They made a plan... They would stay for the day and leave when she's asleep because why would they trust her. They kidnapped them instead of talking to them like a regular person.

"Okay," Mabel muttered, "We'll stay."
"Excellent!" Annebeth clapped, "Richard, can you have some tea ready in the living room for our guest."
"Yes, Ms. Ward," Richard quickly left.
"After some tea, you can look around my house, but please don't go into the basement," Annebeth them.
Dipper's lips quivered as he mustered out, "Why?"
Mabel flinched as she expected Annebeth to yell, "It's disgusting down there and I haven't clean it in ages so much dust, webs, and clutter! I'll be embarrassed if you walked into that mess."
"Oh? We can help you clean it," Mabel offered to know that they wouldn't be here for long.
"Nonsense! A young lady like you shouldn't dirty yourself," Annebeth laughed, "It's the man's job or the servents job for those tasks."

Mabel looked at Dipper with a hiddle disgusted look. Annebeth stood up and told the kids to follow so they could talk and have a cup of tea. Mabel whispered to Dipper how she was upset that she couldn't get dirty.

"The tea is ready and I have some scones for those who prefer something sweet," Richard brought out cakes as well.
"Thank you, Richard." Annebeth smiled.

The twins chatted with Annebeth as Richard left them alone. They weren't really sure what to say to her as she talked about her times with Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. Dipper mumbled to Mabel that Mrs. Thompson showed them photos of all of her friends. Annebeth was never inside them... Richard appeared once again and whispered a few words in Ms. Ward's ear.

"Excuse me, I have to attend to something," Annebeth told them, "Explore and when you're done."

Annebeth quickly raced away with Richard. Dipper took a few scones and placed inside his pocket. Mabel looked at Dipper and smiled as she stuffed some sweets inside his pockets. It was for an emergency in case they had to run away if they found something concerning.

Mabel grabbed Dipper by the hand and pulls him out of the room. The twins start to explore the floor that they were left on. There was nothing out of the ordinary as they explored around. Annebeth had many rooms that the twins have never seen before in any regular home.

Mabel saw a large wooden door and reached her head to open it, but all of a sudden Richard appeared.

Mabel jumped as Richard said, "Ms. Pines?"
"You scared me," Mabel muttered.
"My apologizes, but you may not enter that room," Richard told her.
"I don't mean to be a bother, but why?" Mabel asked.
"This is the door to the basement, Ms. Pines," Richard explained, "No one, but myself and Ms. Ward is allowed down there."
"Okay, I'll be going now," Mabel said as she raced away to find Dipper.

She looked back and Richard was still in front of the door and touched the knob, but not entering. For a moment she saw a spider leg come out of Richard's back. She raced away in fear to find her brother before Richard noticed she saw him.

When she ran into Dipper she wanted to explained what she saw, but she thought he wouldn't believe him. She kept that information to herself. Dipper and Mabel wondered upstairs and walked around. They both found a large room. Mabel looked at the flowers that covered in one of the rooms. Dipper admired the painting of a young girl and boy that looked similar to himself and Mabel.

"The flowers are so beautiful!" Mabel exclaimed.
"They are, but Mabel takes a look at this," Dipper muttered.
"This is weird," Mabel mumbled, "Those kids look like us, but with weird outfits."

The twins went up to the painting and admired it until they noticed it very concerning.

"They're wearing certain colors, but the girl as the angel necklace that you have," Mabel pointed out, "Black's and grey's, but then there's a pendant is blue and white."
"The boy has your ring and wearing the opposite colors," Dipper muttered, "The pendant is black and grey."
"We need to leave..." Mabel muttered.
"She'll see us! We can't run now," Dipper told Mabel.
"She'll never notice if we leave now! She thinks were exploring and she has a large home," Mabel explained, "We can leave and file a report to the-"

Mabel stepped back and she pressed a button that was on the floor. They both fall threw the trap door, but they couldn't see each other anymore. A bright light came from the ring and the necklace that they wore, but it quickly grew dim. They both scream in terror, but soon enough they're grabbed by a robotic claw. They could finally see each other, but there was glass that separated the two.

"Dipper!" Mabel's eyes widen.
"Mabel!" Dipper hit the glass.

Dipper looked around and noticed that this claw was made out of gears. When Dipper was about to mess with mechanics they started to move and other claw appeared on both sides.

"Don't touch me!" Mabel yelled, "Ah! My dress."
"My shirt!" Dipper groaned.

Mabel covered her chest when the claw ripped off her chest. The claws were undressing the twins and they were very confused. They were suddenly getting dressed.

Mabel was now wearing a gorgeous blue and grey suit that the boy was wearing. Dipper was now wearing the beautiful black and grey dress that the girl was wearing. They were dropped into a dungeon separated once again.

"Dipper! Are you here too!" Mabel yelled.
"I'm here!" Dipper yelled.
"Are you wearing a suit?" Mabel asked.
"I'm wearing a dress," Dipper blushed.
"Is it pretty?"Mabel questioned.
"It's the same one from the painting... it has more lace than the one on the painting." Dipper groaned, "But we have to get out of here!"

All of sudden they heard footsteps. Several of them. They panicked and tried to break out of the jail. They were too late.

"You had to go to the basement," Annebeth voice went cold, "I told you not to come down here."
"Ms. Ward," Richard said.
"Yes?" She hissed.
"They feel down the trap... you were right," Richard smiled.
"Wait a minute," Annebeth saw the twins, "This isn't right!"
"My dear," Richard noticed it too.
"This is wrong!" Annebeth yelled in anger.

All of a sudden Mabel and I were in the same jail cell. Annebeth's eyes were slowly multiplying and her body turned spider like. Mabel screamed because she hated spider.

Dipper raced toward Mabel and hugged her. He knew that she was deathly afraid spiders.

"W-What are you?" Dipper mustered our.
"This is wrong! You are suppose to be wearing the suit.... you're a young man." Annebeth groaned, "You have the ring!"

Dipper pulled out his the necklace... He was confused because Mabel has the ring. Why does this matter? Annebeth's eyes widen in anger and she quickly turns back to herself.

"We want to leave!" Mabel shouted.
"You're not going anywhere," Annebeth grinned.
"What do you want with us?" Dipper asked, "You're not really a friend of Mr. and Mrs. Thompson are you?"
"We were buddies, but I did know of they're existences," Annebeth snickered.
"Than why lie?" Dipper asked, "What was the point."
"I don't need to explain to you," Annebeth spat, "I only know that they tricked me! You were suppose to be mine."
"What are you talking about?" Mabel muttered.
"You can stop closing your eyes," Annebeth huffed, "You have something special in you.... something that I can use."
"What do you mean?" Dipper mumbled.
"You and your sister are special..." Annebeth explained, "You have powers unheard."
"What?" The twins said.
"I bought you! They didn't want to give you up even when we had a deal. They grew attached," Annebeth scoffed.
"They would never," Mabel muttered.
"They did! Now, I'm going to train you until you're strong and obey every word I say." Annebeth smirked, "Richard."

Richard opened the cell and he slowly started to turn into the spider that Mabel's saw before. The twins terrified they're eyes glowed and a wave of energy threw Richard to the wall.

Annebeth smiled and all of a sudden her face went dull. She heard a soft chuckle.

"Annebeth... finally got me a gift?" He chuckled.
"Anthony? I told you to stay in the dinning room," Annebeth mumbled.
"You were talking too long," Anthony sighed, "I couldn't wait."
"You should have listened," Annebeth told him, "Remember that you're a guest."
"Who's this?"

His brown eyes caught Dipper. Anthony thought that Dipper was a female being held captive.

"Who's this doll?" Anthony pulled Dipper up and grabbed his cheeks.
"Let go of me," Dipper hissed.
"A wild one, I admire this," Anthony kissed Dipper's neck.
"S-Stop it!" Dipper shouted and slapped him.
"Anthony, enough. That is not how you treat a lady, even he's not one either." Annebeth exclaimed.
"Ugh,"

He let go of Dipper and pushed him away. Annebeth sent him upstairs and wanted to take care of the twins.

"You'll stay here until you obey me," Annebeth smirked, "You'll be perfect."
"You can't keep us here forever!" Mabel shouted.
"I will..." Annebeth smiled.

Annebeth and Richard locked the cell and went upstairs. Mabel hugged Dipper and frowned. What were they doing to do...

"You're special...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 53 17
Very and I can't stress this enough, very slow updates** A story in which Dipper and Bill live happily together with their own kid, Aaron, their live...
81.5K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
65.5K 1.9K 16
» "𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛." » - u...
20.2K 532 22
Billdip fanfic. Based off of another BillDip fanfic titled Talent. Probably terrible so please don't hate.... :-p - Story is not finished and has bee...