Steven Universe Imagines

Door Ahnylaisbob

It will be various characters from Steven Universe. It won't just be Steven. So um yeah. Hope you like it. Meer

Requests + News
Steven × Human Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Lapis × Human Reader
Amethyst × Gem Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader
Steven × Gem/Human Reader
Amethyst × Human Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Peridot × Gem Reader
Garnet + R&S × Gem Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader
Giant Spinel × Human Reader
Steven × Gem Reader
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader Pt.2
Garnet × Fusion Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader Pt.2
Garnet × Fusion Reader Pt.2
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader Pt.2
Steven × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader

Pearl × Human Reader

1.8K 31 15
Door Ahnylaisbob

Don't mind the song rn. It's just their just incase you wanna listen to it when the time comes. Act like it's not even there for now. Also anything in this font means that it's singing. Okay?! Anyways, what were we talking about?

Y/n's POV

     "Hey Y/n!" Steven greeted me as he opened the door to the temple.

     "Hi, thanks for inviting me over." I smiled as him as I walked inside. I waved to Sapphire, Pearl, and Ruby on the couch as I walked with Steven up to his room. "So, why exactly did you invite me over?"

     "So I can convince you to go to the show tonight." He smiled at me as we sat on his bed. I cringed at the thought of going to an event with a lot of people.

     "I don't think so." I said as I continued to cringe.

     "Oh come on, I promise it will be fun." Steven said.

     "No I rea-" I started but was cut off by Steven.

     "Pearl will be performing." He smirked at me. My face grew red at the mention of Pearl. I'm starting to regret telling Steven about my crush on her. I also made the mistake of telling Amethyst. Ever since I did, they have been teasing me about Pearl and trying to get me with her. It did help me and Pearl become a lot closer than before though.

     "I guess I'll go then since she's preforming." I mumbled.

     "Wow, you'll only go for Pearl. You really are simping for her." Steven teased.

     "Oh shut up, you're simping for Connie." I retaliated and Stevens cheeks grew red.

     "Okay, we are both simps. Tell me something I don't know." He said slightly laughing as I crossed my arms.

     "Umm, Connie and I are trying to see if we could get Kevin and Jamie together." I smirked.

     "What?!" He practically yelled. "Are they?" Steven did a hand movement that we usually do when referring to someone gay.

     "We don't know yet. That's what we are currently trying to find out. Connie is making me ask Kevin since I'm closer with him than what she is. Plus, she's also closer with Jamie anyways." I laughed.

     "You're close with Kevin!? How?" Steven asked.

     "Saw him crying by the beach and I sat down with him and listened to all his problems while comforting him. I know he flirts a lot and can be pretty cocky but behind all that, he really is a good person. We aren't gonna get into his whole back story but yeah, he's not always a cocky prick." I laughed.

     "That's... actually somewhat not that surprising. He did try to help me out that one time. Yeah he probably only did it cause it would benefit him but he still tried to help." Steven laughed with me.

    "Steven! Come help me set up for the show tonight." We heard Greg yell from down stairs.

     "Coming dad!" Steven yelled back. "Wanna come help?"

     "Um, yeah sure." I smiled and followed Steven down stairs.

     "Oh hi Y/n! Are you coming with us to help?" Greg asked me with a smile.

     "Yeah, I'm even staying for the show." I answered.

     "Oh wow, really? That's surprising. How'd you convince her Steven?" Greg asked, turning his attention to Steven.

     "Oh, I told her that P-" Before Steven could get Pearls name out, I jumped on his back and covered his mouth. I could hear Sapphire and Ruby snickering behind me which made my face grow red. I think they know I like Pearl but they haven't told me that they know. I looked back at them and Pearl and gave them a big smile.

     "Okay, we are going now. Bye guys." I said and waved to them with my free hand. Steven and Greg walked out of the house. Once the door was closed, I let out a sigh of relief, rested my head on Stevens shoulder, and uncovered his mouth.

     "What was so wrong about me saying that you only wanted to go after I mentioned that Pearl was going? I bet that would have made her happy." He smirked at me. Greg only laughed even harder at his comment.

     "Shut up and walk." I grumbled out of embarrassment. The drive to where we would be having the show was filled with Steven and Greg teasing me about Pearl. I can never catch a break with Steven around. He's always the start of the teasing. If not him, then it's Amethyst which is sometimes worse. Setting up took a lot longer than I thought it would. No wonder we showed up so early to do it. When we were finally done, performers were showing up to play. Sadie and Shep, Jamie, Rhodonite, and Pearl were all hear. I was talking to Sadie and Shep while Steven was talking to Pearl. I kept stealing a few glances at Pearl as I talked to the couple in front of me.

     "Why don't you just ask her out already?" Shep asked me, pulling me out of my trance and slightly making me jump.

    "N-no I can't." I stuttered out.

     "Why not? You clearly like Pearl. Why don't you just do it?" Sadie asked me.

     "I- um I just don't want to ruin our friendship. I don't even know if she likes me back or not. After I get at least one hint from her that she likes me, I'll ask her out." I said and smiled at the thought of her liking me back.

     "That's a good plan." Shep agreed.

     "Okay, we have to go get ready to go on." Sadie said as she noticed Steven trying to get their attention.

     "Okay, we'll meet you in the crowd after our performance. You better be in the front cheering us on. Plus, it feels less crowded up there." Shep said as they walked away with Sadie. As they left, I walked to get my spot in the front. Shep was right, even with this many people here, it feels a lot less crowded in the front. It makes being here bearable.

Pearl's POV

~A few minutes into the past~

     "Is she actually here?" I asked Steven.

     "Yup, all I had to say was they you were preforming and then she said yes to coming." Steven said as he pointed into the direction of where Y/n was standing. I smiled knowing that she came because of me.

     "I'm going last right?" I asked Steven.

     "Yes, everything is planned out perfectly. All you need to do is follow through with your plan." Steven smiled at me. I nodded my head as I ran through my plan again in my head. "Okay, I have to get Shep and Sadie on stage." Steven waved as he ran off with Sadie and Shep. My smile grew bigger as I watched Y/n walk her way to the front of the crowd. She looks a lot more relaxed than I thought she would be. Probably because she's in the front.

Y/n's POV

     Rhodonite had just finished which means that it's Pearl's turn. Pearl walked on stage with a confidence I haven't seen before in her eyes.

     "Hey look, it's your girl." Sadie joked as she nudged my arm. I slightly pushed her away while laughing a little and smiling. Shep, she was on the other side of me, just smiled and shook her head at us. Pearl started to play which caught my attention.

     "Oh Y/n." She sung which completely caught me off guard and my cheeks grew a dark red.

     "Is that a big enough sign for you?" Shep whispered to me. I slowly nodded my head as I focused on Pearl with a big smile.

Pearl's POV

Oh Y/n
(I stared at her as I sung. Not wanting this moment to go to waste.)
I wanna feel you close
Oh Y/n
Come lie with my bones
(I watched as Y/n's face grew more red and she looked at the ground. Perfect for the next lyrics.)
Oh Y/n
Don't look away
(She looked back up at me and slightly laughed.)
Oh Y/n
Just look at me the same

I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
(I could feel my cheeks grow a light blue as I sung the lyrics. If she couldn't tell by now, this song was meant for her. My way of telling her my feelings.)
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

Oh Y/n
Tell me something nice
Like flowers and blue skies
Oh Y/n
I will follow you home
Although my lips are blue and I'm cold

I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

Oh Y/n
Oh Y/n
Oh Y/n
Oh Y/n
(I walked forward and crouched down on the edge of the stage right in front of Y/n.)

I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
(I held my hand out to her, waiting for her to take it to bring her up with me.)
I don't wanna be your friend
(Shep nudged her forward, knowing she was too nervous to move.)
I don't wanna be your friend
(Y/n smiled as she grabbed my hand.)
I wanna be your bitch
(The crowd went wild when I brought her up and wrapped my arm around her waist as I continued to sing.)
And I wanna touch you but not like this
(Y/n wrapped her arms around my neck as her blush somehow grew darker.)

The look in your eyes
My hand between your thighs
(She averted eye contact with me as I blushed more at that lyric. The crowd only cheered louder)
Oh this can't be real
It's all just a dream
(I used my pinkie and made her make eye contact with me. Her eyes glimmered in the light.)

I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

I don't wanna be your friend
Lose my breath
(I rested my head against hers and closed my eyes)
I don't wanna be your friend
Lose my breath

     When the song finally ended, the crowd went wild. You could probably hear them from miles away. Y/n smiled and then did the unexpected. She pulled me in for a kiss, in front of everyone. You could tell that she was happy because she had a leg up, it was pretty cute. The crowd somehow grew louder as they watched up kiss. Y/n pulled away as tear rolled down her face and she held my cheeks. She let go to hug my waist and burry her face in my chest.

     "I have been waiting to kiss you for so long." I heard her cry. I smiled and put a hand on her head.

     "So have I." I said and rested my head on her head. After a few seconds, I brought her off stage and we were met with a very happy Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, Steven, Shep, and Sadie.

     "I'm so happy for you Y/n" Ruby said as she tackled Y/n to the ground. I laughed and walked a bit away from them to let them have their moment.

      "Told you it would all go as planned." Steven and Sapphire smiled at me.

    "Yeah, it did." I sighed happily.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Okay so I just wanna say, sorry that the requested chapters won't get done as soon as I would have liked them to. 2 of them are kinda sad which I kinda struggle to write, only cause I'm used to writing happy stuff. And then the other one I have to do a bit of rewatching a few episodes for but I procrastinate too much sooo that definitely might take awhile. So, I'm sorry about that in advance but I'll definitely still be posting. And hopefully you still like the ones that I do post. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one. Byyeee👋

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

159K 1.4K 18
You know what. Just request. I got nothing. Requests are ON HOLD for a moment. I will open them again once I have finish writing all of the other req...
730K 11.9K 117
In this story you are a Painite. The rarest gem and I recall hasn't been in the show. You are sent to Earth to find Peridot and Jasper along with the...
258 8 3
(spoilers for those of you who haven't seen Steven Universe) this will be an AU of Steven Universe where lapis is a dedicated crystal gem, and is a s...
5.4K 144 23
A Steven Universe AU where Steven meets his full human counterpart. Both of them look so alike yet they're both so different in preference, personali...