Unfortunate Circumstances His...

By EmeraldWasteland

After a job goes wrong both Hisoka and Illumi find themselves fighting over custody of what's there's. What's... More

The Job
Oops
The Start Of An Adventure
Guess Who's Back?
Chocolate Robots
Keeping The Prize
The Underground Ball
The Man With Scarlet Eyes
The Zoldyck House And Spider Legs
Y/n Jouska
Back To Normal
The Worst Town Ever
The Capital
Playing With Hair
Having Fun With Bad Luck
Jealousy
Laser Tag
Food For Thought
Getting To Know The Boys Better
The Beginning Of A Choice
Illumi My Choice
Hisoka My Choice
Why Not Both?

Unrealistic Accomplishment

3.9K 86 113
By EmeraldWasteland

"So if we only have two beds who sleeps where?" I asked curiously eyeing the beds and the two boys.

"I'll sleep with you~" Hisoka cooed pulling me closer to him.

"That's fine." I walked over to the bed and plopped onto it. "It's late let's just go to bed, we can worry about stuff tomorrow." The boys agreed and got into bed as well, it was cold so I cuddled into Hisoka once he was asleep.

•••

"I'm bored."

"What do you want to do?" Hisoka asked coming and sitting next to me on the bed.

"I don't know. We should look around town. And figure out what city we're in." I answered yawning it was around 7:30 in the morning after all.

"Good idea." Illumi agreed. "You don't have anything on you do you?"

I thought for a moment. "Nope nothing."

"That's fine we'll just have to pay for whatever you want." Illumi just saw it as an investment into what he wanted so he didn't mind paying for my needs.

"Ok let's go!" I jumped up and ran out the door. Once to the elevator I waited for them to catch up.

•••

"We should get some food first." I stated realizing I hadn't eaten since they kidnapped me.

"Hmm yes good idea." Hisoka agreed "I'm quite hungry myself."

"Ok let's go to that cafe." Illumi walked into a cute cafe.

Once sitting down we looked over the menu. "Heavens Arena cafe." I read the menu title. "So we're in the same city as heavens arena!" I exclaimed happily.

"Have you decided on what you would like?" The waitress asked looking at us.

"I'll have the waffles." Illumi answered.

"Funnel cake for me please." Hisoka smiled placing his head in his hand.

I hadn't really thought about what I wanted now everyone was looking at me expecting something I don't know, their eyes pierced through me as I gulped. "I'll have the strawberry crepes." I didn't care what I got I just didn't want them to look at me anymore.

"Lovely! I'll have those right out to you all." She walked into the back and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Not good at interacting with others are you? How cute~" Hisoka pat me on the head calming my nerves.

"No, I'm not. I don't understand people and how they work very well, so it's hard to interact with the unknown." I answered taking a sip of the water on the table.

"Interesting." Was all Illumi had to say.

"So y/n what's your story?" Hisoka inquired.

"My story? I guess it's pretty tragic. I never knew my dad and my mom was very strict and busy, I would do everything and anything to please her and to gain her attention, that's all I wanted. And in search of the attention I lacked I began talking with older men, they were flattering and gave me all the attention I wanted but they always had ulterior motives, which led me to hating attention and the want to disappear. I've never had friends before, so this is completely new to me. From lack of learning conditions I don't understand emotions or how people think and act. I've always had troubles expressing myself due to my lack of comprehension, but I've found a few ways that have even earned me praise from my mother."

•••

After breakfast and talking about what we were going to do about me, we decided that I would always be with one of them, it was a win situation for everyone.

"We should make some money while we're here." I said thinking about how it would be useful down the road if we had some extra cash.

"Such a smart girl~" Hisoka purred. "I know just the place to do so~" he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a giant building.

"Welcome to heavens arena! Is this your first time or are you returning?" The lady at the front desk asked cheerfully.

"Returning." Hisoka winked at the lady behind the front desk which made her blush profusely.

"And you ma'am?" She looked at me expectantly.

I looked towards Hisoka with a look of pure desperation, but all he did was put his hand on my back for reassurance. "First time." I croaked out.

"First time for me as well." Illumi came up from behind me.

"Alright! I'll need you two to fill out these forms while I talk with your friend!" She handed us some paperwork and we went to sit down to do it.

"So what is this place?" I asked Illumi because everyone had failed to explain why we were here and what we were doing.

"It's a fighting place, the more levels you clear the more money you make." He explained the bare minimum.

"Ok! I think I get it!" I quickly looked through the paperwork signing where it needs it. "I'm done!

"Alright we can turn it in now." Illumi stood up and walked back over to the front desk.

We turned in the papers needed, she told us to go to the first waiting room that we would have a match soon. Hisoka went to floor 200 because he's been here before.

"Are you nervous?" Illumi asked me noticing my tapping leg.

"No it's just a tic I have." I responded grabbing my leg as to stop the tapping.

"I see." He put his head against the wall and closed his eyes.

"Would y/n please exit to the arena!" The announcer voice called and I stepped out.

There was a big crowd watching the matches it made me extremely uncomfortable seeing everyone, but the one who made me the most uncomfortable was my opponent. He wore little to nothing, his lack of clothing showed off his enormous muscles and he had strangely big lips. I didn't know whether to look away or run away.

"Haha I tiny scared little girl! This is going to be an easy match!" The man taunted me which really pissed me off, normally I wouldn't care, but there was something about this guy that bothered me, maybe his appearance?

"Yeah we'll see!" I yelled back which earned me a hysterical laugh from the man.

"Match begin!" The ref yelled lifting his hand signaling to began.

I didn't even realize I moved until I was standing over his body on the floor.

"Oops." I bent down checking for a pulse. "It's ok he's alive!" I called to the ref who called out my win by total knock out.

"You can go ahead to floor 50!" The ref handed me a piece of paper and I started walking away when I noticed Illumi in another ring. I decided to watch his match and wait for him.

He won.

After his match he walked over to me and we walked out together. "You're pretty fast." Illumi complemented me.

"Thanks." We collected our reward and headed up to the fiftieth floor.

"We should catch up to Hisoka by tomorrow." Illumi stepped out of the elevator first.

"You think? Isn't he on the two hundredths floor?" I followed suit and we entered another waiting room.

"Yes he is." Just as we stepped into the room the announcer called us to our next matches.

The crowd was bigger on this floor which made me hide behind Illumi's back. "I don't like the eyes." Illumi accepted me behind him as we walked to our different matches.

This time I was against a tall skinny man who's features could be compared to one of a snake. He was very good looking with shorter black hair, his green eyes stood out to me as well. "Aww you're so cute! It's a shame I'll have to beat you." He pouted.

"The feelings mutual." I hate fighting. I hate people. I hate eyes. I hate this. He stuck his tongue out at me playfully.

"Match begin!" This time I was in control.

I stalked over to him, before I could react though he kicked me in the stomach making me nearly puke.

"Give up, I don't want to hurt you anymore." He sounded sad. 

I still have to win, I don't want to disappoint the boys they're counting on me to not hold them back.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that!" In one jump I was in front of him, I quickly chopped his throat with the side of my hand knocking him out.

The ref called my victory. Again. I walked out of the area looking for Illumi who had already finished his match.

"You alright? That didn't look like a soft hit." Illumi placed his hand on my head. I smiled like a dork, I don't know why but I got this weird feeling in my heart when he put his hand on my head.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's going to bruise though, I should have payed more attention to my opponent instead of the crowd." He removed his hand and we went into the elevator together.

•••

We had been clearing levels all day and we were now on 190 if we win this one we're caught up with Hisoka! I don't like fighting much but it seemed to please Illumi that I was winning so I didn't mind.

"Y/n it's your turn." Illumi pokes my forehead.

"Oh sorry I guess I was spacing out!" I apologized and ran to my ring. Although we were on the 190 floor I hadn't seen anyone who knew nen yet, I found it weird.

As soon as I stepped into the arena I could feel her bloodlust. Looking up at my opponent I saw a girl with extremely long black hair pulled into two ponytails with big balls at the ends. Her red eyes were frightening not to mention her school girl aesthetic.

"Ohh a pretty girl to break! When I'm done with you, you won't be able to recognize yourself anymore." I guess I spoke to soon.

"Scary." Was all I mumbled playing with my hands.

"Match begin!" She dashed towards me swinging her hair revealing her nen.

We began to play a game of dodging, well me just trying not to die. "Oh I see. Your an enhancer aren't you? You send your nen through your hair into the balls at the ends creating deadly weapons, don't you?" I continued dodging. Every time she missed the balls would hit the ground making craters in the concrete.

"Shut up! You don't know what your talking about!" She screamed frustrated that I've dodged every single attack she's swung at me.

"You see I'm not the best at offense, instead I mastered defense so I can dodge all day. You really are impressive, but against me the stronger your ability the more screwed you are." I raised my hand and brought it back down in front of a ball that was about to hit me.

"Full counter!" I screamed. The ball went flying back hitting the owner with double the power then sent towards me. The sound of her cracking bones made me cringe as she hit the wall opposite the arena.

"She's not getting back up again." The ref agreed with me.

"The win goes to y/n!" I looked up to the stands and saw Hisoka clapping for me.

"Illumi! This means we made it to two hundred! Are you proud of me?" I jumped onto Illumi giving him a hug.

"You did well. Now let's go." We walked out together and into the elevator. When exiting Hisoka was already there.

"Such a good girl~" Hisoka cooed with a smile. "Getting all the way to floor two hundred in one day. Not to mention making a lot of money."

"I did it too." Illumi cut in.

"Technically it's passed midnight so it wasn't in one day." I put my finger to my chin thinking about it.

————————————————————————
Word count 2011

Hewwo it's me! I wrote a long part are you guys proud of me? I'm super salty because I was going to do something different with this part but Wattpad's being dumb and won't let me add YouTube videos to my parts!

Im not the best at writing fight scenes so forgive me if they're bad...

Also the gif at the top brings me so much joy I can't even express how much I love it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
477K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
530K 25K 46
[!CURRENTLY BEING ADAPTED INTO A WEBTOON!] Amongst many teens, there are people who hang in different cliques and social groups. It's no different wi...
988K 39.1K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...