It's Agent not Ninja

By Ninetailedfoxkura

Naruto left the Hidden Leaf Village for reasons unknown to everyone including Team 7 and the rookie 9. The on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note

Chapter 2

6.7K 146 19
By Ninetailedfoxkura

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"

(The next day no one P.O.V)

Naruto had just come back from his mission and was ready to go play some videos games with Clint until something he never thought would happen, happened. Naruto walked into the main room of Shield headquarters when he heard shouting coming from down the hallway towards the cells and being the curious person he is, he went to investigate.

"When Lady Hokage finds out about this you'll be in big trouble."  A girl's voice screeched as soon as he walked into the room.

"Why... Why are their people from my world here?" Naruto asked realizing just who was in the cell.

"I'm assuming that you know these people? Agent Uzumaki." Fury asked.

"They are from my world. The Hidden Leaf Village. Ex comrades. Those three however are from The Hidden Sand Village. Friends." Naruto said.

"Let is out of here now." Another girl yelled.

"Why are they in a cell?" Naruto asked.

"Yuno was growling at them. So we put them in the cell. Though he wouldn't let us put those 5 in the cell." Fury said pointing at 5 figures who were sitting at a table.

"And her?" Naruto asked looking at a girl who was handcuffed to a chair.

"She kicked Yuno." Fury said kinda fearing what Naruto's reaction about this.

"And where is Yuno?" Naruto asked calmly.

"She put him in the Med bay." Fury said.

"How bad?" Naruto asked still calm.

"Broken leg." Fury said.

"You come to this world uninvited and you harm an animal. Not just any animal. No. You harmed a Ninken and a Shield Agent. I could have you put to death for that." Naruto said looking at a struggling Haruno.

"It was growling at me!" Haruno screeched.

"He was only growling because you came here uninvited." Naruto said growing angrier by the second. Just then Yuno came in his leg in a cast and limping. Causing Haruno to once again screech.

"Could you put something on them? We have no idea what they're saying." Fury said.

"Been awhile. Huh Naruto?" Kakashi said/asked being the only one who knew English.

"Kakashi long time no see. Oh and I've got a seal that will translate." Naruto said answering Fury's question and smiling at Kakashi.

(Flashback to when Naruto left the Village)

"Our Jinchuuriki has left the Village." The 5th Hokage Tsunade said as the meeting started.

"We should make him a Missing nin. Who is to be brought back alive." Council member Haruno almost screeched.

"That sounds like a great idea." Danzo said smirking.

"All in favor." Haruno yelled. Most of the people in the room agreed to make him a Missing Nin, while Tsunade had to agree that it was a good idea. But the Anbu in the room who knew Naruto knew that they weren't going to get him unless he wants them too.

All of Naruto's 'friends' were told and some of them started thinking about how little they really knew about him, and what they did know was only what he wanted them too.

(3 months later still flashback)

"So you'r telling me that you nor your spy's can find Naruto?" Tsunade asked Jiraiya.

"He was just going from Village to Village before stopping the The Hidden Sand Village and disappearing." Jiraiya told her, not knowing Naruto was already gone and the Naruto they saw was only a blood clone. He was almost dead when he left the Village.

"Send Team 7 and Team 10 to the Sand Village. See if the Kazekage knows anything." Tsunade said to an Anbu.

"Uzumaki Naruto?" The Kazekage, Gaara asked.

"Yes." Kakashi said.

"He was here but said he was on a mission and was just passing through. Why what did he do?" Gaara lied smoothly.

"He abandoned the Village. Why we don't know." Kakashi said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help." Gaara said.

"Thank you anyway." Kakashi said as they left.

'Good luck where ever you are, Naruto.' Gaara thought.

(Flashback end)

"Can you put the seals on them I don't feel like it." Naruto asked Kakashi who nodded. Naruto gave him the seals which were in his pocket for some reason, Kakashi walked into the cell and put the seals on everyone in it, while Naruto put them on other 4 people at the table.

"Could you introduce yourselves?" Fury asked.

"I'm Asuma Sarutobi and this is Team 10. Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi and Ino Yamanaka." Asuma said.

"I'm Kurenai Yuhi. This is my Team. Team 8. Hinata Hyūga, Kiba Inuzuka, Akumaru and Shino Aburame." Kurenai said.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake. This is Sakura Haruno. Team 7." Kakashi said.

"I'm Gaara the Kazekage. These are my siblings Kankuro and Temari. It's a pleasure to meet you." Gaara said.

"Right. I'm Director Fury. This is Agent Hill, Agent Coulson, Steve Rogers or Captain America, Yuno and I'm sure you know Naruto Uzumaki." Fury said pointing at each person.

"Why is he here?!" Ino said.

"I've been here for 7 years." Naruto said coldly.

"Why didn't you tell us where you were Naruto?" Kurenai asked.

"You didn't need to know where I was." Naruto said coldly once again.

"Why have you come to this world?" Fury asked stepping in before they could start fighting.

"We tracked The Akatsuki and Sasuke Uchiha here." Gaara said. Naruto tensed at the word Akatsuki knowing that they finally found him, and that they were only here to take Kurama and kill him. Maybe worse try and take over this world as well. Yuno started growling knowing the same things as Naruto

"You should go home. We are capable of taking the Akatsuki and an Uchiha." Naruto said.

"A Demon like you could never beat Sasuke!" Sakura yelled.

"What do you mean you could 'take the Akatsuki'? Did you forget who they are?" Ino asked.

"No I didn't forget who they are. This world takes care of problems better the you do." Naruto said.

"Haruno you are to only speak when spoken too. Yamanaka that goes for you too. I'm sorry about them." Kakashi said.

"It's alright. If we couldn't deal with yelling we wouldn't be here." Agent Hill said.

"What is your mission?" Fury asked remembering what Naruto had told him about how the Ninja system works.

"We are to bring the remaining Akatsuki members and Sasuke Uchiha back to our Village for trial." Kakashi said.

"Give us 5 minutes to decide what to do." Fury stated.

"We understand. We entered your world without permission and it's your choice." Gaara said before Sakura could say anything else that might ruin their chances.

(5 minutes later)

"You have three options, you can either stay out of our way while we take the Akatsuki, you can go home and they will be sent there once they are contained or you can leave someone here and the rest of you go home until they are contained." Naruto said.

"What?! You can't just do that!" Sakura yelled.

"We can. We are the protectors of the world. And you are potential threats." Fury said.

"What?!" Sakura screeched once again.

"Things work differently in this world. You either follow the rules or you can sit in a cell until you go back home." Naruto said.

"What he said is true." Agent Hill said.

"You have until tomorrow to decide what you will do." Naruto said.

"Agent Hill will bring you to the room, you will be staying in. Agent Hill if you please." Fury said.

"Follow me please." Agent Hill said walking out of the room with the Ninjas following.

"Who are the Akatsuki?" Steve asked (he always seems to be in the room. I wonder why?)

An army from my world the worst of the worst." Naruto said.

"Naruto What can you tell us about the Akatsuki?" Agent Coulson asked.

"The members are Tobi, Zetsu and Sasuke Uchiha. The rest of the members were killed. However Loki and the Chitauri were stronger then all of the remaining members combined. We should have now problems in dealing with the without the help of the Ninjas." Naruto said.

How are you liking this story so far?
Anyway hope you have a good night/day/afternoon whatever time it is

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.9K 22
"dont worry my little rose I will keep you with me, and I'll keep you safe, even if I have to lose my life." Naruto©masashi kishimoto 🌟 achievements...
702K 16.9K 24
There have been prodigies from the Hidden Leaf before, Itachi Uchiha, Minato Namikaze, and Orochimaru being one of the few, but none of them were big...
6.9K 120 36
Hello there and welcome to my first story! In the Hidden Leaf Village there lived a boy, Taiyo Shinjuka, an orphan who lost his parents at a young ag...
64.3K 1.7K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...