Last Mystery

By Estella-cookie

A month have passed since Adrian woke up in the hospital. In a strang place. Every thing is diffrent. But soo... More

Last month
Good bye
Familiar face
If it isn't
Who?
Mother
Whole truth
The willow tree
Heading back
Walk
Visite
Curse
A new past
Blame
Picnic
Adam
Friend or enemy?
Two friends
Hostage
Scream
Flashes
I am so sorry

Job

183 11 50
By Estella-cookie

Adrian's P.O.V.

I was looking around my room.

Yes. MY room!

Rapunzel told me it's mine when we came from the town. It's the first time I have a room! The first time I own any thing, actually.

I was so happy when they showed me here that I was about to have a break down infront of them.

My day was so great. I met the people in Corona. They are all so nice to me! It's strange but in the best way!

I made a new friend! Xavier! He is a blacksmith and he loves legends, just like me! He know tons of legends and I really want to hear all of them!

Every thing was going so good, but I can't get Quirin's words out of my mind...

I laied on the bed, deep in thoughts.

'So my father hate me? No hope left? No family?'

And still, I couldn't blame him. Because, lets get real, I did kill my own mother. So, it was my fault. As always.

'Agh! Why am I such a screw up?!'

I touched my neckles. It felt both good and bad to have a reminder of her.

Good, because I had a reminder of my mom, the only person who had ever loved me. Bad, because it was a reminder of the person I killed.

'Do I even deserve to live?'

I tried to push those thoughts away. Because the answer was so painful for me.

I thought about my friends. Rapunzel, Eugene, Varian, Dr.Galen, Lance, Kiera, Catalina and Xavier.

'Wow! That's a lot for me!'

I thought about all the good things they done for me. It was too much to even count!

I smiled but then frowned.

'They did too much for me. And I didn't do any thing. I'm a burden! I can't just be here with no price!'

As I was thinking about this, I heared a knock.

-"Come in!"

I saw Rapunzel walking in with a tray of food and a huge smile. I smiled in return.

-"Hey! I just brought you dinner! You should be hungry after our long walk!"

-"Thank you, Rapunzel."

She handed me the tray and sat next to me.

-"So, how do you like it in here?"

-"It's totally amazing! I can't imagine a better place!"

-"Aww! I'm so happy you liked it!"

I stared at the tray not knowing how to ask her about what is in my mind.

-"Adrian, is there some thing wrong?"

-"Oh, no. I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you some thing."

-"Sure, what is it?"

I looked at her seriously.

-"Is there a job for me in the castle?"

-"What? What are uou talking about?"

-"I need a job."

-"Why? If you need money, we can give you!"

-"It's not about that! I just feel useless sitting here and doing nothing. You guys did so mch for me! Also, I'm living in the castle, so I should do some thing at least!"

-"Adrian, you don't need to-"

-"Please?"

She stared at me for about 15 seconds and then gave in with a sight.

-"You are good at puppy eyes."

I was confused. Am I dog?!

-"Good at what?!"

I asked confused.

-"Puppy eyes. When you look at some one with big eyes and pleading face."

-"Oh, okay. So, can I have a job?"

-"I think so. What are your skills?"

I smiled at her words and answered.

-"Well, I can cook, clean, sew, you know? Normal maiden works."

Rapunzel thought for a minute before her face bright up with a huge smile as she looked at me exitedly.

-"I still don't have a handmaid! I couldn't find some one to fit and as a queen, I need one! Can you be my personal handmaiden?"

I looked at her in shock before smiling widly.

-"Yes! Yes! Thank you!"

-"Of course! I'm happy that I finally found some one! Rest tonight so we can find you some unform tomorow!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 30 13
What if Cassandra never stole the moonstone? What if the Cassandra who DID was a fraud? And the real one got trapped somewhere no one knows of? What...
193K 5.4K 44
Complete! I Hear A Symphony ✔- A Varian X Reader Story As the younger sister of Rapunzel, your parents were strict. Your sister had been taken as a...
43.9K 537 28
I'm really bad at descriptions so I'll make it short and quick. A whole lot of stories of Varian and you. Please comment any requests you have. Also...
7.1K 235 17
what if VARIAN actually was able to turn the wands effects into a gas!! and was used!!!! ---------- In other words a rewrite of season 3 Was original...