Hurting Me Softly | JIKOOK (E...

By jikookwrites

"Just wait and watch, what I m gonna do." JJK " You can't marry him, you wouldn't. Please don't involve him... More

Description
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Update
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter-4

9.9K 609 261
By jikookwrites

Jungkook's pov.

" I got suspended," I yelled as I entered my home, pissed off. I was pissed not because I got suspended, but because I won't be able to see Taehyung for a week.

" Why?" Father asked, adjusting the strings of his guitar. " What did you do this time?"

" Because," I started and was about to tell them the truth that I got into a fight but suddenly my father brushed his fingers on the guitar making a loud sound.

*Trrriinnngggg* (Iamsolame 😂)

" It's your fault," I yelled as I was more pissed off now.

"WHAAAAT" my father gasped, " What did I do?"

" Because of your music," I elaborated as he got confused. Putting the love of his life (guitar) aside. He looked at me arm crossed his arm.

" What did I do?" He said, faking a serious face, " I never performed in your university." He said and I wanted to hit my head on the wall like 100 times.

" It. Is. Because." I started, struggling to compose myself, " of your late-night concerts that nobody attends," I burst out and laughed.

" They must kick you out of the class," he said acting like the most intelligent man on planet Earth. " Why did they suspended you? I must talk to your Dean about that. Right Honey?" He said looking at my mother.

" Yeah, right," Mom said, looking a bit confused.

" Do not agree with him, just because he is your husband," I said giving her the puppy eyes but glared at my father.

"Jungkook is right," he finally said, but still a little bit hesitant. " Our neighbors were also complaining,"

" Ohhh... Their son also got suspended?? Dad said, looking a bit worried and I literally hit my head on the wall this time.

" Ohh no, not that. They were saying your husband is a bit loud," she said.

" I can't do anything about it," he said shrugging his shoulders, " I can't control the music,"

" But you can control yourself at least," Mom said, looking *as she was so done with him* at him.

" It's our house, whether we listen to loud music, or cry, or laugh. This is non of their concern," Dad said defending himself. It was no use to argue with so I chose to silently get myself out of this shit, making my way to my room.

As I reached my room, I locked the door and let myself finally rest. I closed my eyes and thought about Taehyung, my lips automatically formed into a smile as I was slowly driving into the dreamland.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Taehyung's pov.

*Ring*

*Ring*

I suddenly woke up as heard my phone ringing. I lazily looked at the screen at it was Jimin.

~ What does this little witch want this time.

I accept the call but my heart sank as I heard Jimin crying. No matter how much he annoyed me, I couldn't a single tear in his eyes.

Taehyungahhh!!

" What happened Jimin? Where are you?" I asked feeling so much worried.

What if someone took advantage of him? What if someone hit him? No no, he is so much fragile. Please save him, God. I can't stand him crying.

Taehyungahhhhhh!!! He was still crying.

" God damnit, tell me Jimin? Where are you? What happened??" I said frustrating as I started looking for my car keys.

I... I... I am... Jimin said sobbing.

" Tell me already, where the fuck are you?" I growled.

I... I am... I am pregnant. He said and I could hear him starting crying loud. For a minute I got worried, but reality hit me instantly.

" Are you drunk, Jimin?" I calmly asked as I knew the situation.

Nooooo, I am not drunk, I am.. just pregnant. He said, hiccuping. What am I gonna say to Mom and Dad? They will disown me.

" Stop with your bullshit, Jimin," I grumbled. " You are a man. You can't get pregnant."

Ohhhhh. Is that so? He suddenly started laughing, But my tummy is swollen... I thought... I thought I am pregnant.

" You are just overly drunk," I sighed " Now tell me where are you? I m coming to pick you up." I said picking up my car keys.

No! I can come on my own. Stop babying me, You son of a Alien. Jimin slurred and I mentally facepalmed at his words.

" Shut up, shut up okay? Now fucking tell me where the fuck are you? Or I should fucking call Dad to pick you up?" I yelled I was so done with his bullshit. This wasn't the first time he acted like that, but every time he gets on my nerves.

Okay okay! I surrender. I am at High Night Club. He slurred. Come pick me up, but don't tell Dad. He'll beat the shit out of me. He started whining.

" Stay there, okay? Don't move, I am coming in ten minutes," I said, ordering as I quickly entered the car and started it.

Roger that. He said with a stern voice and can predict he saluted.

With that, he cut the call and I started driving.

*Time skips*

I entered the house carrying Jimin on my back as he was passed out. I was taking him upstairs to his room when Dad suddenly called me from behind.

~ Now this is the end.

"Why are you carrying him?" Father asked.

" Ohh, he- he is..... just a little drunk," I stuttered as I turned to him.

" A little,?" He said eyeing Jimin as he wasn't satisfied with my answer. " Bring him to his room, and come back. We need to talk," He said in a stern voice and I nodded and my way to Jimin's room.

~ He might want to talk about business. I thought as I didn't know what was so important to talk about, that late night.

I quickly laid Jimin on the bed, removed his shoes, and pulled the blanket over him. I smiled looking at him as he was whining like a child even when he was asleep. I turned off the lights and went downstairs shutting his door behind. Dad was already sitting in the hall, reading the newspaper.

I cleared my throat to bring his attention as he looked at me, smiling. I sighed in relief, think the matter isn't that serious.

" You know about the Jung's, that we have been working with, for five years," He started as I sat down beside him.

" Yeah," I replied, " What's with them? Are you thinking of starting another project with them?" I asked, totally clueless.

But my world suddenly clashed as soon as his words hit my ear. I couldn't move, I tried to, but couldn't. My mind stopped registering his word after the first sentence he said.

' His son wants to marry you, and I gladly accepted.'

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The story is a little slow, but it is going to be more and more interesting. Stay tuned guys, we still have to attend the Jikook wedding.😂❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 12K 66
This story contains: - Family drama - suicidal - self harm -mental illness - violence - assault - social issues - etc "I love you," Jungkook...
39.7K 1.1K 22
Tae loves his husband unconditionally not knowing older is cheating on him with someone else. What will happen when Tae will know his husband infidel...
40.8K 2.7K 59
A better version of I Don't Like Him. - Two wealthy men were forced into marriage by their strict parents. They hate each other and feel uncomfortabl...
82.5K 4.9K 35
"I don't really know why am I still hoping" - Tae "I'm deceiving you or myself, I can't tell anymore" - Jk marrying jungkook was his dream but not li...