the sister of ushijima (tendo...

By mioris

discontinued "who's that?.." the boys looked over at the door way, in it stood a girl. "..oh her? that's us... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifthteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
you fools,, you absolute bafoons
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
psa
mental health day!
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty two
moving on
IM BACK BABY
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
hi

chapter twenty nine

6.3K 220 168
By mioris

:D i just got broken up with :,D

anyways how's y'alls day going
(Note: forgive me for any misspelling.)
-
"Hey y/n?"

The voice spoke softly to me. The voice was scratchy but shaky. Little hiccups and chokes were heard as it spoke to me.

"Do you believe that there's something I could have done to change this... to change this into another out come. One where you were with me?"

I turned my head, moving my hair out of my face to see the person clearly.

"It's okay." I said to them.

"It's okay, koutarou."
-
*y/n's pov*

I had started to get nervous. Not about being with tendou, but my parents. My mother loves tendou half to death but I wonder if she could tell that we're not actually together? She could probably figure it out if she payed attention real carefully.

Tendou told me not to worry about it, just to play it natural. But, I've never once been in a relationship. I wonder if he has? Probably.

Uruoiku and Rori gave me tips on what to do, like "hug him a lot" "kiss his cheek" "tease him" stuff like that.

My mother has met Rori before, during games when she used to come and watch my brother. Rori would always be in the stands cheering. She said it's good for the captains to support each other. Ushi has gone to quite a few of her games as well.

My mother was quite fond of Rori, I suppose because of how compatible her and my brother were. Ushi and Rori don't want to date however. They see each other as colleagues, kind of like equals.
-

Tendou pulled into the parking lot of the shopping center. I could already see my mother and fathers cars park along side each other. Ushi and Rori were waiting outside Rori's car.

Both me and tendou got out and tendou locked his car. Rori looked over at us and waved her hands drastically. "Y/N-CHANNNN OVER HERE." I looked over to see her jumping around and a small smile came to my face.

Both me and tendou walked over and Rori engulfed me in a tight hug. "I'm so excited! It's been so long since I've seen your mother!" She said with a smile. I nodded my head in response. "Rori-...please let- go." I struggled to move my body in her right grip. She released me and patted her arms. "Guess I'm too strong for yah." She chuckled.

Tendou looked back and checked his watch. "Well ladies and gents and whatever's, we have a triple date to get to in five minutes. Are you ready?" He asked and looked up. His eyes met with mine as he said that last sentence. I held my breath and nodded slowly as tendou grinned.

My brother and Rori both responded with a yes and tendou held out his hand for mine. Rori and Ushi walked away with their arms linked, heading towards the restaurant doors.

"Are you ready y/n?" He asked softly as he leaned down to my height. I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded. "I suppose.." I mumbled and put my hand in his. He smiled and gave my hand a squeeze. "Well then..." he said as he pulled me along proudly. "...lets go win their hearts!"
-

Both me and tendou turned the corner and seen my parents. Cold chills ran down my neck as I gripped Tendou's hand.

My mother looked up and her eyes met with mine. Her eyes then trailed down my body and to mine and Tendou's hands.

Her face brightened. "Don't tell me!" She said with a proud smile. Tendou grinned and walked over to my mother. "We are!" He responded. My mother gleamed in happiness and stood up, clapping her hands.

"Oh how I never thought the day would come! What a nice surprise!" She said excitedly. My mother turned to my father and he looked up from his phone. "Hmm? Wh-what happened-?" He asked in confusion.

My mother rolled her eyes. "Shinsae! Our daughter and tendou are dating!" She said excitedly.

The way my mother acted, so comfortable with her self, being so perky and grateful...it made me feel sick. It was revolting how...two faced she was being. How could she possible pull this off so easily. Was she genuinely happy that me and tendou we're "together"?

My father raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Oh is that so?" He asked. I could feel tendou squeezing my hand a little. My father stood up. "Well than, I hope you take good care of her." He said as he almost gritted his teeth from disappointment. He held out his hand in front of tendou. Tendou widened his eyes a little and extended his free hand and shook my fathers hand.

You could feel the tension in the air between my father and tendou, who almost seemed to want to die at this point rather than be shaking hands with my father.

My father let go of tendou and everyone sat down. Tendou pulled out my chair for me and I sat down, him pushing my chair back in. He sat down next to me and smiled.

My mother practically glowed. She was so happy that me and tendou were dating. The mere thought of my brother's favorite friend dating her daughter.

It confused me as to why she was so fond of tendou. Was it because of how close he was with Ushi? How he helped my brother through the years? How he watched after me when Ushi wasn't at home? It confused me so much.

My face made an awkward expression as I looked down at the table. Rori noticed and kicked my leg from under the table, making me flinch. "Hey kid, you should order." She whispered to me.

I puffed my cheeks and rubbed my leg with my other as i felt the sting in my leg. Rori chuckled sluggishly. "Heh heh...heh... ah sorry y/n-chan." She mumbled as I picked up the menu.

My mother watched me from the corner of her eye. Watching me look around. Watching me pick up the menu. Watching me flip through the pages.

Just watching me.
-
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
Hi.

Long time no update aha 👋

THANK YOU FOR 300K❗️❗️❗️ READS ON THIS BOOK. WOW THANK YOU THANK YOU.  IT WAS ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN I STARTED THIS BOOK BUT THANK YOU.

It's been almost a month since I've updated I know.

But guys I've been working on my self a lot and I mean a lot.

I've gotten better.

Some of you may care, some of you may not.

But I've had tiny improvements!

I've picked up sign language again and I'm continuing learning. I've kinda, started to eat again.

But on the b a d side, I am failing all my classes currently and my mother does not know.

Also! I've moved accounts on instagram! I've moved accounts to  "qinsoe."

So feel free to follow!

But thank you so so much for the endless support! I really do appreciate you guys. I genuinely do.

I'm starting my new book soon! It's about aone! It's gonna be a deep one tho so :) just smile and wave boys.

Also I'm not sure if you guys are aware or not but I am a guy.

A fellow male.

Sadly. Yeah I know.

I know you'd expect a girl to write this but a lot of you base people off of the way they type.

For instance "omfg YES YES AJDBSKS PLEASE PPLLLLLLLLLLLeeeaasseee." or I dunno like key board smashes?

I'm not too sure how to word it please don't get offended, but a lot stereotype people over how they type before they get to know them.

Anyways.

I'm here to announce that this chapter has taken me an entire month to write.

My new book will be out soon.

So please be patient with me 😖

Thank you for your time!

ALSO REMEMBER ILY GUYS.

PLEASE BE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELVES AND MAKE SURE THAG YOU ARE EATING WELL AND SLEEPING AND DRINKING PLENTY OF WATER!

you matter and i love you.

im proud of you.
-
Word count: 1377

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 13.9K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
291 2 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
134K 5.4K 45
━━━━ π‘ͺ𝑢𝑡𝑼𝑡𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑴 was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the more she was ve...
52K 1.4K 34
*COVER CREDS: demigodextraordinare Akira Kuroo had been living on her own during her last year of university with only the support of her brother. Be...