Sameer Sang Naina

Autorstwa cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... Więcej

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
One in all means
Engagement
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Problems
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Boating and Party

689 105 23
Autorstwa cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning.. Sameer opened his eyes to get a the beautiful view of his wife drying her hair. He smiled as he turned towards her and layed there admiring her. Naina was busy in her self, humming a song, While she dried her hair.

Naina:(Seeing Sameer up)"Utha gaye Mr. Maheshwari.. Muhje toh laga aap aapne honeymoon pe bhi 12 - 1 bhaje tak soyenge"(She said as she stood on the bed next to him)

Sameer:(pulling her which causes her to land on his lap making her gasp )"Kaise nahi uthey hum. inta khoobsurat nazara jo dekhna tha"(He said as he dipped his head in her wet hair.)

Naina:"Sameer dekho ab romance chordo aur fresh ho gao warna hum late ho gayenge"

Sameer:"Late? kiske liya"

Naina:"Tum bhol gaye.. Aaj boating jana hai "

Sameer:"Oh haan.."(Sameer gave Naina quick kiss on the cheek before heading to change while Naina took out some clothes for sameer and also kept things like her purse and camera aside so they dont forget to take it.)

After changing and having some light breakfast, Sameer and Naina book a cab and head to the boating area. They reach their very shortly.

Naina:(As they were walking to the boating area)"Tumhe yaad hai hai Sameer humhari peheli boating trip Mount Abu me."

Sameer:"Haan bilkul"

Naina:"coincidence toh dekho Sameer. Jab hum ek dusare ke pyaar me the tab hum mount abu me boating gaye. Phir college me jab hum humhari future or shaadi ke liye soch rahe the tab hum lonava me boating gaye aur hum yahan humhare honeymoon pe."

Sameer:(Teasingly )"Dont worry Naina next year jab bacche honge tab hum wapas se boating kar lenge"

Naina:(blushed)"Chalo hato"

Man:"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Maheshwari. Your boat has been booked for 2 hours. You guide will paddle and show you around. We hope you enjoy your experience today"

Sameer:"Thank you"

Man:"Before you head in we need you and ma'am to wear these life jackets (He said handing Sameer and Naina one jacket each)" Also any other luggage like purse or something needs to go in his water prove bag for safety purposes. You can keep this with you at all times though. Any other questions?"

Sameer:"No thank you. "

Naina takes the water prove bag and keeps all her belongings in it and zips it up then wears it. While Sameer was busy wearing the life jacket. After finishing with the bag, Naina turns to the Jacket and looks confused. She looks at Sameer for help who smiles and takes the jacket in his hand. He makes her wear the jacket and also tightens the string at the back.

Naina:(Walking towards the boats )"Yeh life jacket toh muhje bhi zayda barda hai"

Sameer:(Laughs)"Its made like that only jaan"

They reached the boat. Sameer climbs in first then extends a hand towards Naina. She smiles and holds the hand and gets into the boat. Just as they were about to sit down the boat wriggled a little making Naina lose her balance. Before she could fall Sameer held her by the waist and pulled over towards him standing her. They share a eyelock which was broken by the guide who asked if Naina was okay.

Sameer:"Ji.. hum ready hai"(He said as Sameer and Naina sat next to each other)

The boat started to move. Sameer and Naina sat next to each other as the guide who was also paddling the boat sat in front of them paddling. As they reached the middle of the lake, Sameer asked the guide to take some pictures of them to which he agreed. The guide took few pictures of Samaina.

Sameer:"ek aur.. "(the guide nodded while Samaina sat next to each other. Naina was looking at the camera smiling when just as the guide was about to click the picture, Sameer turned and kissed her on the cheek making Naina shocked and shy at the same time. Sameer chuckled as he looked at the pictures while the guide started to paddle again.

At one point they reached a very sunny area. Naina closed her eyes due to the sun. She looked to see Sameer having shades. She smiled at Sameer mischievously to which Sameer understood her intentions and signs. She grins taking the goggles for herself . As she wears it she looks at Sameer and smiles. Here Sameer also smiles seeing her grin but then looks down due to the sun. Next thing he knew was there was a cap on his head. Sameer looks up to see Naina making him wear a cap which helped with the sun.

Sameer smiled as he held her hand while they enjoyed the rest of the ride. As the guide parked the boat near the land, Sameer and Naina got of the boat and thanked the guide before heading off.

Naina:"Ab kya Sameer ?"

Sameer:"Ab we will go and have lunch before heading home to change"

Naina:"change kyun?"

Sameer:"Mrs. Maheshwari there is a party, We are invited to. The Hotel has set up a party for all the guest so we will be going there in the evening."

Naina:"ohh"

Sameer:"Naina kyun na hum aaj kuch agal khaye"

Naina:"Matlab?"

Sameer:"Maine news me suna tha ki kuch mahino pehele ek naya restaurant khula hai McDonalds"

Naina:"Mcdonald ?"

Sameer:"Haan American restuarant ka copy hai"

Naina:"Tumhe try karna hai toh chalo. Muhje kuch bhi chalega"

Sameer:"Great."

They get into a auto and ask the auto wale bhaiya to drop them to the nearest mall in ooty.

Naina:"Hum mall me kya kar rahe hain"

Sameer:"Woh restaurant abhi sirf malls me milta hai"

Naina:"Ohh"

They head in and reach the food area. Naina seats on the table while Sameer goes and orders food for them. He waits and gets the food before coming to the table where Naina sat.

Sameer:"Yeh lo khao"(He said keeping a tray of 2 French fries and and 2 veg burgers in front of her)

Naina looked at the veg burgers in front of her. She thought of how this looked so similar to vada pao or other chat she had eaten but still it was different. And as for the fries, She had just seen them in ads and movies but never actually eat it. Sameer looked at Naina studying the food and looks at her.

Sameer:"Naina tumhe nahi khana toh me kuch Indian restaurant chalte hai"

Naina:"Nahi nahi.. woh maine kabhi khaya nahi yeh...Tumne toh bahut baar khaya hoga na"

Sameer:"Nahi yeh mera bhi first time hai. Aur Naina tumhe yaad hai kuch saalo pehele pizza karke ek dish aayi thi. woh bhi toh naya tha per rehete rehete ab toh ek normal dish ho gayi hai. Waise hi kuch dino me yeh burger bhi ho jayegi "

Naina:(smiles )"hmm toh khaye"(Sameer nods)

They both look at each other with a smile before diving into the food. They both, especially Sameer loved the food. After having a fun talkative lunch, Samaina headed back to the hotel to change there dress.

Naina and Sameer both changed into fancy clothes. Naina wore a navy Blue suit while Sameer wore a white shirt and black pants. After getting dressed, Samaina headed to the venue of the party.

Men:"Welcome Maam and sir can I see ur invitation"(Sameer hands him the invitation to which he nods and they head in)

The hall was pretty big and crowded. On the right corner the food stand was present while on the left side was tables set up. The middle was a open hall where most of the guest stood and talked.

Naina:(Whispered to Sameer )"Sameer me kehe rahi hoon pehele se hi muhje aakela chordke kahin ghoom mat ho Jana party me tum. "

Sameer:(Laughs)"Aur tumhe esa kyun lagta hai"

Naina:"Woh pooja di bhol rahi thi ki parties me ladko ko aapni biwiyan yaad hi nahi reheti. Woh bus lardko se saath milke drink karte rehete"(She said as she cringed at the word drink)

Sameer:"toh ab me baki patio ki tara ho gaya"

Naina:"Abhi tak toh nahi Mr. Maheshwari per aage kya pata"(Their talk was interrupted by a small girl)

Sameer:"khushi?"

Khushi:"Hi Sameer bhaiya.. Naina didi"

Naina:(Smiled )"hi Khushi"

Dev/Suhani:"Hey"

Samaina:"Hi"(They started talking to each other and were interrupted by an announcement)

Men:"Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for being a part of our party today. As most of you might be confused why we are having this party. Well today is our hotel's 10 year anniversary. And we are happy that our guest today could be a part in this celebration. Now to start the evening why dont we have some dance on the floor. So Pick you partners and grove to the music everyone "

Dev:"Dance?"

Shruti:"dev let's dance na"

Dev:"But"

Shruti:"plzzz"

Dev:"ohk...Khushi stay by the tables okay"

Khushi:"hmm"(Dev and shruti started to go when shruti turns back and looks at Samaina)

Shruti:"Naina Sameer chalo na"

Naina:"Haan woh.."

Sameer:"may I have a dance Mrs. Maheshwari "

Naina:"Sure Mr. Maheshwari "

Couples head to the dance floor as the music comes on and everyone sways to the beat.

Chupana bhi nahin aata
jatana bhi nahin aata
humen tumse mohabbat hai
batana bhi nahi aata

Sameer kept his hand on Naina's waist and as she kept her hands on his shoulder. They swayed to the beat lost in each others eyes.

( hatheli par tumhara naam
likhte hai mitate hai )... (2)
tumhi se pyaar karte hai
tumhi se phir kyon chupate hai
juban pe baat hain lekin sunana hi nahin aata

They both smiled realizing that this was their first official dance. Yes they had danced before in college but they had never done a couple dance. Sameer twirls Naina around and brings her back.

humen tumse .....
( mohabbat kaise karte hai
koi to humko samjhaye )... (2)
kahin aisa na ho ki
pyaar bin umra kat jaaye
tum se milne ka koi bahan bhi nahi aata
humen tumse mohabbat hai ...

They looked around as they danced to see khushi clapping her hands. They look at Dev and shruti to see them smiling at Khushi. From no where Naina images her and Sameer kids. She start to think how they will be. But soon shakes of her thoughts blushing.

( chori chori chupke chupke
tumko dekha karte hai )... (2)
haale dil sunane se
na jane kyon darte hai
kitna pagal dil hai mera manana bhi nahi aata
hume tumse ...

Soon the songs comes to the end which breaks Samaina's eye lock. Everyone comes of the dance floor. They had few more announcements regarding the evening but none that affected Samaina. Naina was getting tried so Sameer thought to eat dinner and head back to the hotel.

They went to the buffet area and picked out their food on a plate before finding a empty table and settling down there. Just then a server came around with drinks in his tray.

Server:"Sir drinks?"

Sameer:"I'll take plain coke"

Naina:"Same"(She said as Sameer looked at her. leaving their drinks the server left)

Naina:"Aaj toh bahut thak gayi hoon"

Sameer:"Khanna khatam karlo then we will head back to our room"

Naina:"Sameer Ghar pe toh Abhi engagement ki tayariyan chal rahi hogi na"

Sameer:"Haan. Can't believe ki 3 din baad preeti aur Rohan ki engagement hai"

Naina:"Sameer 3 din me humhe ghar bhi toh jana hoga"(She said realizing the fact)

Sameer:"Hmm... I am enjoying this spending alone time here with you. Ghar jake toh koyi na koyi mere romance ki band baja hi deta hai"

Naina:(Laughs)"Tumhara naam Sameer Maheshwari ki jaga Romance Maheshwari hona chahiye tha. Tumhari ghardi ek hi track pe chalti hai"(Sameer just grins. That day also came to an end as Samaina headed back to their room and slept. 2 more days were left for their honeymoon to finish )
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Last 2 day of Samaina's honeymoon filled with fun, romance and a tardkha of something else"

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE 🙏

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.5K 101 2
This is a sequel to my first OS "Ek Suhana Safar" After confessing love for each other in an uber ride, how will Sameer & Naina hide their relations...
40.4K 3.8K 21
AGAINNNNNN!!! HERE IS A NEW SHORT STORY... YAYYYYYY... SO I GIVE YOU ALL A SHORT DESCRIPTION... IT'S A LOVE STORY OF SAMAINA WHERE NAINA IS A BEAUTIF...
95.7K 12.9K 91
This story is based on ye un dino ki bat hai... Samaina are best friends, they fell in love. But.... Life is not a bed of roses... Before they becom...
30.6K 3.5K 54
Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relationship with Sameer was leading to. She just...