flaws and all | dc arrow

By -miguelthesourwolf

DC ARROW Oliver Queen Adalyn Wayne, the daughter of Bruce Wayne by day and Gotham's vigilante Onyx by night... More

FLAWS AND ALL
1.1 - meeting the green arrow
1.2 - meeting Oliver Queen
1.3 - the interview
1.4 - a date?
1.5 - an offer for miss Wayne
1.6 - exercise is good for the mind
1.7 - you can't hide
1.8 - its never good to dwell on memories
1.9 - an unexpected visitor
1.10 - morning coffee
1.11 - headquarters
1.12- meeting team arrow
1.13 - Curtis meet Grayson, Grayson meet Curtis
1.14 - "once a hero always a hero, right?"
1.15 - "how did you get this number?"
1.16 - a real first date
1.18 - forbidden phone call
1.19 - spare key
1.20 - Harley Quinn
1.21 - group training session
1.22 - Adalyn's backstory
1.23 - more questions than answers
1.24 - Dick Grayson
1.25 - titans
1.26 - the plan
1.27 - Oliver's son
1.28 - the talk
1.29 - let's go
1.30 - the fight I
1.31 - the fight II
1.32 - the fight III
1.33 - celebrations
1.34 - a date? take 2
1.35 - they all lived happily ever after...
1.36 - epilogue

1.17 - killer found

888 26 1
By -miguelthesourwolf

chapter seventeen
killer found

We remain silent as the two of us enter the elevator. I see out the corner of my eye Oliver look at me but I ignore him. I should have kept to myself. If I hadn't of gotten close to Oliver Queen and his team they wouldn't be in danger. The elevator doors open as I walk out.

"Oliver?" Diggle asks taking the two of us in. I walk to the other side of the bunker as he and Oliver converse in conversation. I begin walking back and forth thinking, formulating a plan.

The elevator dings opening the doors causing my head to turn in their direction.

"We found him, handed him into Lance." I smile to myself before continuing to walk, back and forth. The rest of the group drowned out. I pause listening before continuing my path, back and forth and back. How could he have found me. No one knew I was leaving except for my father and Dick. They wouldn't have sold me out. So how would he have- I stop.

"Of course." I whisper. "Thank you for dinner, but I must be going." I state walking pass the group.

"Wait." I don't stop. Oliver grabs my shoulder pulling me back. "Stop for a moment, let me help you."

"No." I reply looking into his eyes.

"Why."

"Because this is my battle." I look deep into his eyes before continuing, "And I don't want you, any of you, to get hurt because of me." He places a hand to my cheek. I grab a hold of it before letting go. I take one last look at him before getting into the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.2K 61
[Book One] "I've been the Archer, I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me, darling? And who could stay?" Started Aug 23rd, 2020 Finished Oct 15th...
88.5K 2K 32
Oliver Queen didn't spend five years on an island alone. He spent five years on an island with Rebecca Carson. She started as a sweet, innocent d...
18K 524 27
How do you fight an unbeatable opponent? Someone with both physical and mental strength beyond anything ever imagined. The Demon finally makes a move...
39.4K 1K 22
𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 || A Ray Palmer Romance She's just your average, everyday citizen of Star City. She's never been good at much but she d...