The Violet Mermaid - The Merm...

By legendaryfever

Mother once told me before she was banished, "You have to be strong, My Love. You will face great challenges... More

Characters & More
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Strange Sensation
Chapter 2: A Promise
Chapter 3: Unrecognizable
Chapter 4: Sea Wishes
Chapter 5: Mermaid Spells
Chapter 6: Midnight Sailing
Chapter 7: Envy Uprising
Chapter 8: Daemon Sea Spirits
Chapter 9: Rescue Mission
Chapter 10: The Red Herring
Chapter 11: Sweet Innocence
Chapter 12: A Declaration of War
Chapter 13: Cafeteria Serving: Free Water Whips...Eat One, Get Two Attacking You
Chapter 14: "You can't Just go up to Someone and Ask are you a Mermaid?"
Chapter 15: You Hate her too, Let's become Friends
Chapter 16: This is suppose to be sad, why?
Chapter 17: I want to give you a present, a tsunami just for you
Chapter 18: Pacific Pure Water? You got to try some.
Chapter 19: Would you give up your humanity, for a secret you yearn to know
Chapter 20: A Festival celebrating the Season of Winter
*~🎂Bonus Chapter🎂~*
Chapter 21: If he looked right in from of him, he will realize who he is missing
Chapter 22: Newcomer Student Bursting Trouble
Chapter 23: Unfortunately I am stuck with stupid...wait idiot fits him more
Chapter 25: A demon? Okay...they must of lost it
Chapter 26: Make up by Partying & bring Mivozene because that is a good idea
Chapter 27: Why you should never use Blackmail.
Chapter 28: Summer break equals no school? Yeah baby
Chapter 29: Winter in December, how odd.
Chapter 30: Spending too much time with you made me realize something greater
Chapter 31: I did not want to walk in to that
Chapter 32: I know it is true, but I can't help but still want to be with you.
Chapter 33: Running away lets them win
Chapter 34: Dinner with friends and the older human, Somebody please save me
Chapter 35: New Year's Kisses, New Year Wishes
Chapter 36: Mivozene I am the next ruler of Pacific, am I mistaken?
Chapter 37: It is always the butler
Chapter: 38 Maybe I should just say this entire time it was Mira who...
Chapter 39: Why you should never pick out a gift with Melody
Chapter 40: But what is worst: Dark Sea Spirit Demons or Researchers?
Chapter 41: Malseania getting involved? Did I mention how much I hate her?
Chapter 42: You are Drowning and Dead Now, right?
Chapter 43: Hidden into the sea...
Chapter 44: My heart stops for you
Chapter 45: How to ask a question that relates to Education
Chapter 46: Nah both you and Seivon fit that description of stupid more
Chapter 47: If you could see them one last time, would you do it?
Chapter 48: All My Fault
Chapter 49: By leaving she hurt me more
Epilogue
T.A.L. (The Atlantic Legend)
Bonus chapter/Scene #1
Bonus Chapter/Scene #2
Bonus Chapter/Scene #3
Bonus Chapter/Scene #4
Bonus Chapter/Scene # 5
Another Special Chapter and its 1 year anniversary cuz' Why not
**I'm entering the Wattys - Fantasy**

Chapter 24: Double Bubble Trouble, Break up Heart Break & Kisses of the Jealous

21 5 0
By legendaryfever

Sometimes too much emotions overwhelms you.
The intensity is so much that all you want to do is leave for awhile to collect your thoughts.
Then maybe you can collect yourself.

Miracine Seaton

      "What!?"  Please tell me that was not what I thought I heard. 

      "I realized I don't like you." He whispered and he did not even sound sorry to say that.  He looked almost a little nervous if anything and it sickened me.

       My eyes widened and I refused to let any tears fall. "Leave me alone!"

      "Pacific wait!" He grabbed my arm gently, but I refused to look at him.

     "Leave me alone!  Get away from me!" I felt a massive emotion burst from inside me.

    "I didn't mean it like th-" What does he mean he did not mean it?

     "Do not talk to me..." I trailed off.

      He put his hand on my cheek. "Pacific you don't understand I-"

     "Do not ever talk to me again!" I slapped him.  How could he!  He thinks he could just say that and everything would be fine?  He thinks we be friends afterward saying that.  How could Seivon? 
    "How could you think everything is fine after you said that!  I can not believe you!"

     I am so furious it makes my blood boil with anger.

      His eyes went wide as if he realized what I did to him.  But what he did was way worse.  I shook my head.  I sunk my head lower to go in the sea.  I saw him look at me as if he was longing for me, but I ignored that glanced.  I went away. 
      When I resurfaced I was far away from the school.  I told Atlantic and Mivozene I went back to the humanic apartment.

     "What is wrong with him?!  He told me he did not really seem interested in her.  He told me he was only with her because she reminded him of me.  But why did he say that?  What if he was lying?  What if he just does not care about me at all?"
       It pains me that I said I did not want to talk to him again, but if he going to be like that I have to do this.  But the fact that I will see him with Malseania will not help.

~~~

     I woke up.  It has been several days since I gone to school and now it is December 23.  I am going to face everything eventually and I might as well start now.  I sat up rubbing my eyes. 
     I looked awful.  I looked like what humans would call gloomy and down in the dumps.  Some part of me regrets what I did.  And maybe I should have listened to what he was going to say.
     Even if he does not like me at all, maybe I could of showed him that I do and he probably does not realize he actually likes me too...
     But no! 
    He was being stupid, but this time it was the bad stupid.

      I slammed the door of my room hard causing Azurine to glare at me when I came out.  Oh yeah, guess what the genius Mivozene been doing while I was out?
      Going to the school.  That is right he has been going there without me.  

    "Mina, sister!" He exclaimed brightly, "You look upset, did someone do something to you?  I told you that you should not trust humanics.  All they do is hurt people and-"

    "Mivo!  I am going to go." I cannot deal with him right now.  He raised his eyebrows and I left before he could say anything.

    I arrived at the school grounds.  There around the rose bushes and magnolia trees were Kaisa, Malseania, Melody, Ashton, and....Seivon.
    He looked terrible.  My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw him, but why should I care?!

    "Hi...." I announced my presence.  "I was not feeling well and I still am kinda down."

    "Sick, eh?" Melody looked at me and smiled slyly.  Oh seabass, I forgot she knew. 
    She looked at Seivon then back at me and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

    "Oh great....She's back." Malseania muttered under her breath earning herself a glare from me, Melody, and Seivon.

   "Okay you clearly dislike Miracine for some strange reason, but can't you just tolerate her?" Melody looked at Malseania as if she was insane.

    "What did I do to you?  Look I am not feeling well mentally and you just had to pull that on me?  Seriously?" I need to figure out why.

    "You know too much.  People that try to find out too much information get hurt." She smiled in this sweet odd way.

    "Huh?!" Ashton and Melody both asked.

    "Don't worry about it."  If only Seivon heard her, but he was not paying attention.  If he did then he might end it off with her.

      I sighed letting my hair fall into my face.  "Wow what is it with the atmosphere?" Melody threw her hands up into the air.  "Everyone is gloomy or just look depressed."

     "Just stuff that happened..." I muttered.

    "..." Seivon said nothing.

      "Why don't we all talk about something that will lighten the mood?" Ashton suggested.

     "No." I firmly stated.

      "Guys what's wrong?  Everyone else seems fine.  Mira?!  Mira??  Seivon?  Seivon?!" She called out.  Oh please Melody just stop.

      "No thanks.  I do not have anything to say to anyone." I turned her down quickly before anyone says anything.

     "I actually wouldn't mind...It might make me feel better." Seivon surprisingly spoke up. 
    Why?  Why would he want to talk?  Wait he is stupid and does not know who I am.

     "Class." I heard the bell.  "I have to go."

    I have to go.

    I said I had to go.  Why?

       Classes went by and I had trouble paying attention.  It actually went by in a blur.  I just could not focus.  It was almost lunch when I had it. 
     I needed to see Seivon and it pains me.  I feel miserable, and I hated it.  Why didn't I stay to help him see that I am important to him.

      I was in the hallways.  Yeah I wonder hallways, it is something I do.  I was about to go to my locker when I noticed two figures together in the distance.  They seemed to be close and touchy-feely.  I came closer to see who they were.

My eyes widen.

     I put my hand to my mouth.  It was Seivon making out with Malseania. Very passionately, may I add.  She was kissing him back without resentment. His eyes were cold and were a darker sapphire shade than his usual bright sapphire glowing eyes.  She looked back at us and saw me.  Malseania slyly smiled at us raising her eyebrows in amusement.
    I felt a sick human emotion.  I did not know why.  I could not watch anymore and it hurt.  It burned me.  My blood boiled with hatred.  I felt like breathing forever and ever until I cannot take it anymore.

Urk.

    I ran out of there with tears in my eyes.

    "Malseania s-" I head Seivon's voice, but I did not listen.  His voice sounded sad and dull.  Serves him right.
      No it is not his fault, he was tricked and he actually just have been misguided.  He must return.

    "Seivon!  How dare you! I...." I heard Malseania yell.  But why?

    "Look don't be mad." He trailed off.  It was a conversation I probably shouldn't hear, but regardless I was still able to.

     "What do you mean don't be mad?" Malseania raised her eyebrows up, "Oh sweetie I'm not mad."

    "You're not?" Seivon asked in surprise.

      "Oh shut up!" I heard trills of laughter.  "You are going to regret that because I know what you been doing behind my back." Does she know it is me? 
      Does she know about the mermaid or she think it is just me?  

      "Behind your....What?" He trailed off and started laughing in disbelief.

     "I know why Seivon." She said again mysteriously, "I know why you did everything until now."

     "And that is not creepy at all." He grinned sarcastically.  Always joking, huh?

    "Pay attention." She snapped.  I frowned, Malseania even treats him poorly.

    "You are making me really want to slap me---I mean you.  But I don't like slapping people on the face." Seivon sighed in exasperation.

   "It's not my fault," she slumps down, "It's all because---"

     "What do you mean?"

      "It's Mira!" She suddenly exclaimed,  "It's all her fault!  She twisted you and turned you against me.  That Miracine!"

      "What are you talking about, now?  Miracine has nothing to do with this.  this is just ridiculous.  I'm friends with all my friends, you know so why is it you hate her?"  Seivon pinned his eyes to her as if to read Malseania.  She glared at him in spite.

       Malseania sighed angrily, "That is what they all say."

     "Do you hate Melody and Kaisa too?" Seivon asked too.

     "Kaisa is the only one you hang out with that I actually like." She smiles evilly.
     Of course it is and I should not overhear this conversation. 
     But them fighting is music to my ears.  Maybe he actually realized what he miss.

       I walked down the hall ignoring everything and everyone.  I did not hear anything, I did not.  I was just walking when I heard some unknowns arguing.  It is not like I know them or anything.
  I would just keep walking and walking and walking and walking and walking and walking and....  I guess you get the point.

     "Ughh please tell me what he sees in her?" I heard a girl in the hallway exclaimed.
       I guess I am not the only one who wonders the hallways aimlessly.  But I wonder what was she complaining about.

     "I know right!" Another girl exclaimed, putting her arms up in the air.  "He is absolutely seeing other people, but chooses her to be his main?  He is crazy!" She then sighed and put her hand on her forehead.

    "Crazily insane so much that he makes me go crazy for him!  Oooh la la." The first girl laughed.

    "Everyone knows he is playing her for Melody, Kaisa, and that other one who recently joined him.  There is no other reason they hang around each other."  The second girl nodded her head.
       How dare they think that about him like that.  He would never! 
    Those imbeciles do not know anything and they are going to regret saying that.  I went in a room and so coincidentally so did they.

     I turned the shining lights off.  "sHadoWs I CalL!"  I muttered hearing painful gasps from them.  Good thing they can not see correctly in this darkness.  That is what humans do not have.  Humans do not have eyes that see in the night. 
     Humans do no live in the deep blue waters where the sun barely shines.  One of my marine blue eyes turned magenta as I said those magic words.  It glowed as it did when to help me see in the sea.

     "Y-y-you!  D-d-don't come any closer!" One of the girls shrieked in fright.  Ahh, yes, they only see a glowing magenta eye.  I guess that is a little scary.

      "How dare you say that about him...." I whispered so only they could hear me.  "You will pay for insulting him!  And those other people would never do that!" I glared, "They are friends!"

    "I have a book and I'm not afraid to use it!" The other girl exclaimed bravely, "I also have a pencil and a ruler to use too!" She grinned.

     "Don't say stuff like that," The other girl trembled, "W-w-we don't know what that is!"

    "Look here I just need you to apologize for insulting and saying lies of Seivon Rivers." I reasoned with them, "I will not allow people saying those terrible words about him and his friends."

     "Huh?  You dare eavesdrop!" The confident girl yelled, "Listen it is obvious what he is doing.  Why else would anyone hang around him?  And Ashton he is always playing with everyone, who knows he might be with Seivon too." This angered me. 
      That not true at all.  Kaisa definitely does not want to be with any humans.  Melody says Seivon does not see her in that way.  Anger filled me as I felt the moisture around me.  There was water nearby.  The water formed from my hands and I splashed them with it.

      "I eavesdropped to correct your mistakes that you believe about Seivon and his friends." I whispered mysteriously again.

     "But he is quite the charmer.  I want to marry him!" The girl gushed.  This sickened me. 
    How could she, how dare she?

     "B-back off!" The other girl yelled.

       I heard them scream and at once they ran away.  I am going to have to do something about that if they do not stop.  What if they spread hurtful rumors?  This is going to be terrible.
       No one can say lies about him and get away with it and nobody insults him, but me.  You know I feel better.  Defending his honor made me happier and made me forget everything.

       I looked in a mirror and my eye was still glowing.  How do I make it more humanly now?  How do I make it turn back to marine blue?  Nothing was working.  Oh no this is bad.
     What if someone sees me?  What if they send me to a circus and want to study me?  What if they never stop until they get lab tests?  This is terrible, I must find a way.

      "...This is where the so-called demon is?" I heard voices.  Did they bring some people to check out what I am?
     Awww how nice!  They can not do anything on their own can they.

     "I am telling the truth!  There was someone there." The girl tried to explain trembling, "But I could not tell who it was or what it was because it all of the sudden got dark."

    "They even said some creepy things just right as the lights turned off." The confident girl told them, quite annoyed.
    Not creepy, just my own language.

    "All we could see was an eye that was glowing redish pink." Magenta
     Do people not know what that color and violet are?

      "More like Magenta." Finally someone gets something right.  All of the sudden I heard one of the people they got gasped.

      "Somebody in here?!" Someone called out into the dark abyss.  I turned away from them and tried to hide any glow from my eye.  I bent down pretending to pick something up if anything happens.

    And then the lights flickered on and I met with a delightful surprise.

    "The purple haired one is a demon!" One of the girls from earlier called out. 
    It is violet...It is violet, not purple.  Not blue-red, not blue-purple.  Violet!  V-I-O-L-E-T. 
     But heyyy.... They are not completely stupid, maybe Seivon should take some lessons.

    "Wait this entire time she's been--" I smiled.  Nobody can prove they know the truth about me. 
    In a way it is sad, Seivon would never find out if that is the case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308 1 27
Prophesied at birth that she would defeat Poseidon's last remaining enemy once she reached the age of eighteen, Amarédasse has been kept virtually a...
47K 2.7K 18
She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended up in the arms of a mysterious being of...
208K 14.9K 50
Cass has no memories of her parents, only impossible dreams of waves and orcas and, sometimes, her mother's voice. When she and her adopted aunt retu...
277 27 18
This is a new fairytale for me to write about. Just to let you know, it's not the little mermaid genderbend. You can read or add my story to your rea...