camp cherry two | hs

By illicitivy

→︎ complete. 29/06/20 - 17/01/21. ︎→︎ contains mature content. Hana returns, anticipating a long summer fil... More

camp cherry two
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
forty

thirty nine

2.3K 55 216
By illicitivy

he's so pretty help

how did everyone find my book tbh 🧍‍♂️ i wanna know

✩︎

HANA

Harry is happy; he won't stop smiling and giving me soft kisses and giggling at the most unfunny things on the TV, his body shaking with laughter as I rest my head in his lap. We'll be leaving for the airport in six hours and Harry, thankfully, isn't stressing out.

"What time is it?" he asks, managing to calm down and press yet another gentle kiss to my lips, running his fingers through my hair.

"Two."

"Good, it's eight in Florida so I'll call now, okay?"

"Okay," I reply quietly, yawning with a small stretch, "I'm here, Harry."

"I know, Cherry, I'm fine, just... hold my hand," he exhales shakily, his leg constantly tapping nervously as he grabs the phone from the table beside the couch and hesitates for a moment before dialling the number. His hands are trembling slightly as he holds the receiver to his ear, and I grip his hand tighter, playing with the rings on his fingers and tracing the cross tattoo. "Hi, yeah, it's Harry," he stutters, and I can tell the exact moment Carl replies from how Harry visibly flinches at the sound of his voice, "our flight is landing at three in the morning. I'm sorry it's so late but are you okay to pick us up? If not, it's fine, we can get a taxi or something," he presses his lips flat, looking almost disappointed in himself, "okay, thank you, I'm sorry." He hangs up, staring into space for a second, "fuck."

"What did he say?" I inquire with a curious frown, sitting up and angling my body to grasp his jaw gently, directing his head to face me.

"He said he can pick us up, I just—fuck, I can't even talk to him over the phone," his head falls to his hands in disappointment, and I instantly notice the way he continues to punch his knuckles against his forehead. I grab his wrists, holding them away from him and behind me as I rest my knees either side of him, "I'm so pathetic. Why am I such a pussy?" He sighs, his head falling to my shoulder.

"You're not at all," I interject, but he immediately dismisses it.

"I am twenty years old. A man. And I'm scared of my..." he chuckles humourlessly, "my dad."

"Baby," I frown, gently placing my hand on his flushed cheek, running my thumb along the sharpness of his cheekbone as he sniffles, "you're not pathetic at all. He abused you for pretty much your entire life, you're gonna be scared and that's okay."

"He's an ocean away... it was just his voice and I..." he sighs, setting his jaw tightly, "can I not even hear his voice?"

"Harry, that voice has said so many horrible things to you," I shake my head, repositioning my hand to support the back of his head, yhe other dropping his wrists behind my back as he's distracted with grabbing my waist gently now and resting on his neck softly. "I'm so sorry no one saved you, I'm sorry," I whisper quietly, and his lips part as he nudges his nose against mine.

"It's okay, you're here now," he smiles softly, the tip of his nose tapping against mine lightly, "am I always gonna be scared?"

"I hope not, but it's okay if you are, it's not a bad thing - I just want you to be happy."

"I love you, Cherrypop."

"I love you, Harry. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," he nods, sniffling again and angling my face closer, our foreheads and noses bumping against each other's until he kisses me, soft and innocent.

"You know how brave you are, right? You're incredible," I smile, grasping his jaw and turning him to face me when he blushes and glances away. "I mean it, you're the most amazing person I've ever met," I add, and he blushes even more.

"Stop, you're making me blush," he chuckles, his cheeks still bright red and his eyes wide and bright as he stares up at me.

"Can we have a nap?" I laugh softly, feeling tired already and I can tell he does too, especially after his early morning run and the deep sleep he had that probably just made him even more exhausted.

"Definitely," he grins, his dimples popping out and his soft lips forming a gentle smile against mine; he still can't stop kissing me. Even as we're trying to get to sleep on the sofa, cuddled up and tangled with each other, every so often I feel his burning gaze, a slightly longer kiss following and his hands holding me. Sometimes, he won't even be looking at me, he'll just get thought in his head and kiss me out of nowhere, and I'll never complain, of course.

✩︎

"Hana?"

I let out a little groan at the sound of my name, pressing my finger to Harry's lips to silence him, "shush."

"Shut up," he grumbles against my finger, clearly unhappy about waking up.

"Hana?" the voice asks again, and my eyes crack open tiredly, still feeling very heavy as I see Anne before me, trying to gently wake us up.

"Sorry," I yawn, leaning on my arm and glancing around, barely aware of my surroundings, "what time is it?"

Harry sighs with a slight scowl, "how the fuck am I meant to know—"

"Half-past six," Anne answers as Harry tugs me back down, wrapping his arm around me and throwing his leg over mine to keep me still.

"—idiot. Stay fucking still, I'm trying to sleep."

"We need to wake up, dipshit," I flick him in the forehead, much to his annoyance, and he scowls disdainfully when I shove him off me, stretching as I stand to my achy feet.

"Fuck off."

"We have to leave in an hour and a half."

"Fuck off."

"Harry Edward Styles," I snap, and he sits straight quickly, glaring at me blankly, "up."

He groans again, flopping back down, and I narrow my eyes, deciding the best way to wake him the fuck up would be my palm slapping his ass sharply, so I do just that, and he turns around faster than I thought was possible.

"Excuse you," he frowns, his jaw dropped as if he couldn't believe I did that, but his pupils are blown up a little like they were when he got a tattoo, so I'm presuming he wouldn't mind if I did it again sometime. "The only person allowed to do that is me," he states lowly, finally standing up and clearly forgetting his mom was right behind him as he stares down at me with his lip between his teeth, fingertips trailing along my jawline softly.

"Turn around, idiot," I scoff, and he curses loudly when he sees his mom with pursed lips and squinted eyes, arms crossed over her chest.

"Shit, hi, mum, um, I didn't... didn't mean that," he stutters, trying to save himself, but I think everyone knows he's too far gone. I laugh at his panic as I reach the stairwell, and he shouts after me, "shut the fuck up! I can hear you!"

"Follow me, then," I retort, sending him a sarcastic look as he bites his tongue and does just that, moving a lot quicker than I expected.

"Hana," he calls as he takes the first step whilst I stand at the very top, his hand gripping the bannisters as he stares up at me with a confident smirk that reminds me of when I met him.

"Yes, baby?"

"Run," he replies shortly, practically leaping up the remainder of the stairs whilst I laugh and tumble into our bedroom, not really caring that he's easily going to catch me in about two seconds as I turn around and wait for him to burst through the door. He does just as I expected, immediately facing me and taking a few steps towards me; I move backwards for each step he takes, and he runs his fingers along my arms as he reaches me, my back against the wall and I tip my head back to look at him. "You're pretty," he mutters, narrowing his eyes and pretending to be annoyed, though I can see him dimple poking out through his attempt not to smile.

"So are you," I retort, and he blushes, leaning into me and teasing his lips against mine.

"Kiss me," he pleads in a whisper, and I pull away an inch before obliging gladly, placing my hands on his neck as his land on my waist, desperately pulling me closer like he needs to be as close as possible to me.

✩︎

We need to leave in around half an hour, so I'm not entirely sure how Harry managed to convince me and rope me into giving him a blowjob, but here I am anyway. Tears in my eyes from the intense pressure, my hair a complete disaster, my knees probably bruised from how long I've been here, and on top of it all, he doesn't even warn me when he's about to come.

"Fuck!" he groans as he finally finishes with a sharp thrust down my throat that he seems unable to physically control, though I don't appreciate it much. "Are you okay?" he frowns in concern, bending down to check on me as I'm still choking from the unexpectedness.

"I'm fine. I don't know how you can stand to come after last night, though," I answer, eventually managing to get my coughing fit under control as he pulls his trousers back up, black with little white stripes, and pushes his hair back with a sigh. He has more rings than usual, and he's wearing a plain black t-shirt for once, though he also has some necklaces hung proudly around his neck.

Just like normal, he looks hot as fuck.

"I can come whenever you want me to, just say the word," he smirks arrogantly, wiping his thumbs under my eyes to stop the few tears left behind - and probably trying to make me look like less of a mess.

"Okay, daddy," I reply flippantly, but Harry's jaw tenses.

"Shit, Cherry, don't say that. We have a flight to catch," he teases, and I playfully punch his arm. He ducks as he picks up our bags easily, practically skipping down the stairs, clearly elated from his recent orgasm, which shows in the pinkness of his cheeks and his hair is slightly damp and messy.

I immediately notice Anne's eyes flicker from his smiley face to my hellish-looking hair and, although I'm not wearing makeup, it still appeared as if mascara had smudged around my eyes - all in all, it was pretty obvious.

"Are you ready to go?" Anne asks cheerfully, and I'm thankful she didn't mention anything.

"Pretty much, wanna say bye to Simba first," Harry replies, dropping out bags to go off in search for the cat we'd consistently seen lurking around. "Simba! Don't mess with me, come here—you little... shit," he appears to have some trouble getting Simba into his arms once he'd located him, and by the sounds of it, he'd just been scratched pretty nastily. Harry's pouty expression he wears as he returns only confirms my suspicions, and he presents a claw mark that he claims to be a 'matter of life or death', and I bite my lip in an effort not to laugh at how cute he is.

"Have you definitely got everything?" Anne checks again as she closes the trunk, Robin approaching and clambering inside the passenger seat a moment later as Harry nods adamantly.

"A thousand percent," he confirms with a nod and a small roll of his eyes when he assumes his mom can't see, which earns him a playful glare through the rearview mirror.

The ride to the airport seems to fly by faster than I could've anticipated; Harry's head rests on my shoulder as he sleepily hums lyrics to what I'm sure is Fine Line, drawing random patterns along my lower arms and using the tip of my finger to trace his cherry tattoo - I often forgot he has it, and I never remember I have one, too, I'm sure it's mostly because of it's size and location.

"Harrybaby, we're here," I gently nudge him from his half-sleep, and he unexpectedly grabs the side of my face softly, kissing me until we pulled up into a parking space halfway down, meaning the airport wouldn't take long to get to.

"You're ready?" Anne asks, and I can tell she's doing her best not to cry, which immediately fails when Harry hugs her, still somewhat hesitant about it. She doesn't seem to want to release him even when he tries to pull away, and he chuckles softly.

"Mum, we can come back after camp," he laughs, arching his back when he can finally stand up and turning to Robin, who is much less emotional in their hug. "It was, um, really nice to meet you," he states nervously, glancing away immediately and stepping back to grasp my hand tightly.

"Alright... have a good flight," Anne nods, obviously again trying to keep her emotions in check.

"Thank you, and congratulations on the wedding!" I exclaim as we begin to make our short walk to the airport entrance, and they don't move an inch until we reach it. "Ready to go home, baby?"

"With you? Always."

"That was so cheesy."

"I know but I love you."

"I love you, too."

✩︎

this is harry's outfit tbh

dilf <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
369K 1.7K 60
COU COUUU, BITCHES!! All of the books in here snatched my wig🦱🦲 BIG TIME!! You saw this book because god said you need more sins in you. May the l...
1M 57K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
867K 36.3K 53
Raine never liked overconfident people, and Harry never liked judgemental ones. But when everything around them isn't what it seems to be, all they n...