✓ | 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓...

By -lovelysupernova

⇢ ˗ˏˋ UNDIVIDED ATTENTION * ˚ ✦ ❝𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.❞ ┌───... More

˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
( i ) ♡ 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚.
( ii ) ♡ 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠
( iii ) ♡ 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥
( iv ) ♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
( v ) ♡ 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲
( vi ) ♡ 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥
( vii ) ♡ 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥
( viii ) ♡ 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲? 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?
( ix ) ♡ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥
( x ) ♡ 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲
( xi ) ♡ 𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡
( xii ) ♡ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
( xiii ) ♡ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝟐.𝟎
( xiv ) ♡ 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐣𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!
( xv ) ♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢!
( xvi ) ♡ 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡?
( xvii ) ♡ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
( xviii ) ♡ 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
( xix ) ♡ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
( xx ) ♡ 𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!
( xxi ) ♡ 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝!
( xxiii ) ♡ 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰
( xxiv ) ♡ 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
( epilogue ) ♡ 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒
ONE YEAR.
Q&A TIME!

( xxii ) ♡ 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

6.5K 220 35
By -lovelysupernova

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰〕
〔𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.〕

"CAN YOU COME TO THIS PARTY WITH ME?"

Willow and Dwight sat together in Dwight's car, talking for a bit until going into work.

"What party?"

"Michael was invited to this party the CFO is having, and since he invited me along, I want you to come too. And Jim's going with Karen too, I guess."

"Honey, if I come, we'd have to tell Michael about us so he doesn't suspect anything. And I don't know if I really want him to know yet."

"Come on! Michael needs me, and I want to share this experience with the most beautiful woman in my life." Dwight explained, placing a palm on her cheek. Willow blushed and looked down, giggling at how sweet he was being.

"Oh, alright. You really know how to convince me." She pressed her lips onto his quickly before opening up the door and exiting the car. Dwight let out a silent 'yeah!' as he followed his girlfriend inside the building.

The couple entered the office hand in hand. Dwight led Willow over to Michael's closed office, knocking twice.

"Come in," Michael answered. Dwight opened the door and walked inside, Willow following close behind. "Hi Dwight, hi Willow. How can I help you?"

"Good morning, Michael. I came to inform you that Willow will be accompanying us to David Wallace's party because we are dating. That is all."

"Okay. Wait, WHAT?"

"Michael, it's pretty simple. Me and Dwight, are dating." Willow responded, shooting a smirk toward Dwight.

"No way! You two?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God." Michael stood from his seat and took Dwight and Willow's hands, dragging them out of his office.

"This is why I didn't want to tell him." Willow quickly whispered to Dwight.

"I know, I'm sorry." he replied.

"Don't worry. It was bound to come out eventually."

"Everybody, I have an important announcement to make. Willow and Dwight are dating! Can you believe it?" Michael cheered, holding Dwight and Willow's arms up. Willow immediately noticed Angela shooting a glare in their direction.

"You two?" Phyllis asked, pointing to Willow.

"Yeah!" the brunette answered.

"Congratulations!" 

Everyone else gave their general congratulations to the pair, with the exception of Angela, of course. Michael giddily returned to his office as Dwight and Willow walked over to their desk clump.

"Guess you're coming to the party?" Jim asked.

"I am." Willow responded, giving her brother a high five.

"Thank God, at least there'll be someone else I tolerate."

"Mhm."

The end of the day could not come any faster for Willow. She was admittedly nervous to go to the party and basically reveal her relationship to completely random people (including the head honcho of the company). It wasn't that she was ashamed to date Dwight, she just felt more comfortable with keeping her love life on the private end of things (which was the exact reason why she did not want to tell Michael). Nonetheless, she knew she had to sacrifice her superficial needs to support her boyfriend.

Willow walked over to the coat rack and got her jacket. While putting it on, she walked back to her desk to grab her purse, only to see Michael walking toward the desk clump.

"Alright, ready? Come on, guys. Early worm gets the worm." he said while Dwight began imitating a trumpet. 

"Another worm? Like, are they friends?" Jim quipped, earning a small smirk from his sister.

"It's early bird gets the worm." Dwight clarified.

"Thank you, babe." Willow laughed, linking her arm with his.

"Pam, would you smell my breath?" Michael asked, walking over to Pam.

"No." Pam immediately said.

"Let me smell," Dwight went over to Michael, who breathed in his face. "Good, not great."

"Eww." Willow muttered to herself.

"So, Dwight, Jan will be picking me up right about now. Are you and Willow gonna come with us or..."

"No, no, Dwight'll drive. Right?" Willow quickly answered. She'd rather jump into a volcano then spend two and a half hours in a car with Michael and Jan.

"Of course. We'll meet you there." Dwight said.

"Oh, alright. See you soon." Michael gave the office a small wave as he answered his ringing cellphone, walking out of the office.

"He's going with Jan?" Willow whispered, taking Dwight's hand and walking out of the office with him.

"I heard they started a relationship." Dwight responded as he led Willow to the elevator.

"No way. WAIT. He took her to that resort, didn't he?"

"Yes. Did you not see the picture?"

"Oh, right! To be honest I sort of forgot about that." Dwight let out a chuckle as he led Willow to the parking lot.

The couple arrived at David Wallace's house right on time. Dwight exited the car and opened the door for Willow, holding his arm out for her. Smiling, Willow unbuckled her seat belt and left the car, grabbing Dwight's arm. As they began walking toward the entrance, Willow took in the sight of the enormous mansion. As extravagant as it looked, Willow felt herself grow more and more nervous and intimidated with everything. Without realizing, she felt herself freeze in her spot.

Dwight felt Willow's arm yank away before knocking on the door to the house. Looking back, he saw the confident and bubbly woman he adored frozen in place, her confidence being replaced by anxieties that haunted her nightly. His heart broke at the sight, wanting nothing but good things for her. 

He was never good at consoling others. All his life, his parents and siblings were more rigid and closed off, never expressing how they felt about anything. This was all that Dwight knew, and every time he was met with a difficult emotional situation like this, he froze. But, tonight was an exception. He wanted to be there for his lady.

He walked over to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her protectively. While trying to formulate something to say, he began running his hand up and down her back soothingly. He felt her high-paced breathing slow down at the contact. Before he could say anything, she broke the silence.

"You don't need to say anything, Dwight. Just hold me for a bit."

With that, the two sat on the steps in silence. Dwight continued rubbing Willow's back as she continued to take deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself down. 

Soon after, Willow regained her composure. She took Dwight's hand and squeezed it, letting him know she was okay. The two stood up and faced the front door of the house.

"You okay?" Dwight asked while knocking on the door.

"I'm okay. Thanks, Dwight." Willow answered, giving him a kiss on the lips. The door opened, revealing the CFO. The two exchanged greetings with him and entered the party.

Overall, everything was going well for Willow and Dwight. They generally mingled with the guests and luckily didn't have to be too public about their relationship; only telling Jan and David Wallace. 

They parted ways when Dwight decided he wanted to study the aspects of the mansion. She hesitantly kissed him goodbye as he walked off with Mrs. Wallace. She could hear him chattering aimlessly with her, asking her question after question about the house.

She found it cute how fascinated he was by the house. As much as she felt happy that he was happy, she wished that he didn't leave her alone in the middle of the party. Sighing, she found the buffet and grabbed a plate with plastic utensils, serving herself a variety of catered food. She grabbed a full flute of champagne and sat down in an empty seat adjacent to an empty coffee table. She placed the plate on the table, taking a sip of champagne before placing the flute next to the food.

"Is this seat taken?" Willow turned around to see Jim standing over her with his signature expression on his face.

"Thank God you're here," the brunette said as she motioned for Jim to sit down next to her. "Where's Karen?"

"Dunno. She went off somewhere I guess. Where's Dwight?" Jim answered as he took a sip of scotch.

"He went off to explore the house."

"Of course."

"It's cute."

"Ugh, who are you and what have you done with my sister?"

"Shut it, dumbass." The siblings laughed together as they clinked their glasses together.

Willow eventually stood to dispose of her empty plate and exit the house. After seeing Jim was invited by David Wallace to go God knows where she decided she wanted to find Dwight and leave. She passed Mrs. Wallace and said a quick goodbye to her before leaving.

After stepping outside, she let out a breath she was holding in. She looked around the property for a little bit before taking out her cellphone. As she was going to dial Dwight's phone number, she saw him climbing down the roof. Letting a laugh of disbelief out, she called his name out and walked over to him, her arms outstretched.

"Hey, I've missed you tonight." she cooed, wrapping her arms around the taller male. 

"I missed you too." Dwight responded, burying his face into her hair.

"I'm done with people, wanna head home?"

"But Michael..."

"He can handle himself, Dwight. You weren't with him tonight anyway."

"I... I'll just SMS text message him that we left."

"Okay." Willow began walking to Dwight's car, the male lagging behind slightly, focused on his phone.

The car ride back home was comfortably silent. Dwight put on a Deep Purple CD and held Willow's hand in his as he drove.

"Babe, did you eat?" Willow asked groggily.

"No." Dwight answered.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I forgot."

"Honey, you need to eat. Let's go to some diner or something."

"Willow, I'm alright." As he said this, Dwight felt his stomach rumble.

"Dwight." Willow said firmly.

"Okay. We'll get off here and find somewhere." Dwight squeezed Willow's hand and turned toward a random exit off the highway. She smiled at him, placing a chaste kiss on his shoulder.

After driving for fifteen minutes, Dwight pulled into a parking lot for a local bar named 'Nivison's.' After parking, he let Willow out of the car and the couple made their way inside.

The bar was low-lit and fairly empty aside from a couple of patrons chatting with each other and a bartender cleaning the counter. Dwight protectively placed an arm around Willow as he led her to the bar. The bartender walked over to the couple as they sat down.

"What can I get ya?" the bartender asked in a thick New York accent.

"Two Sam Adams'." Willow responded. The bartender let out a hum and placed two bottles of beer in front of the couple. 

Later, Willow and Dwight ordered some food for themselves. While they were waiting, they were engaged in a deep conversation. This was definitely a new thing for Dwight. With Angela or even his closest friends, he was never one to talk about something as deep as this. Willow was doing a lot of the talking, but he was still fascinated with every word she said. Needless to say, he was absolutely enamored by her.

After about an hour, the couple finished their meals and left the bar hand in hand. Willow suppressed a yawn as she followed Dwight to the car. As soon as Dwight started the car, Willow leaned her head onto her hand. She felt her eyes close, tired from the night. 

After about a half-hour of silence apart from some song playing on the radio, Willow broke it with a question that made Dwight's heart practically explode: "Dwight, can I stay with you tonight?"

"Of course, darling." he responded with a smile. 

━━━━STARRY SPEAKS!
aah i'm so sorry for the short
chapter but we have one more
before the big finale!
and an epilogue too!
thank you all so much for
your support over the past
four-ish months and here's
to finishing this book! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 21
Rachel O'Neal moves to Scranton, Pennsylvania all the way from Los Angeles, California. She quickly gets a job at Dunder Mifflin, a paper company, wh...
2.8K 63 12
Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose world is changed over a couple of days. A...
73.8K 1.9K 13
"𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒." *** a girl that's never been appreciated, finally meets the people she's needed all along or a...
18K 452 26
Isabelle Torres, a loving, talented young saleswoman with the best abilities, has recently been hired at Dunder Mifflin. Now with her new job, Jim H...