( ii ) ♡ 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰〕
〔𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨.〕

WILLOW WALKED INTO WORK and immediately noticed Michael and a taller man inside the conference room. She set her purse down and signed into her computer. 

"Ugh, is today that Diversity thing?" Willow asked Jim as he picked up his desk phone and started dialing.

"Yep. And of course it's on the one day I choose to call Mr. Decker to renew their account." Jim replied. 

"That sucks." Willow said. Jim picked up the phone and dialed the number for his client.

Dwight sat down at his desk and placed a shredder on his lap.

"That's the thing. It's very sturdy paper and on the back it says, '100% post-consumer content.' What? Hello? Uh-huh. Wait. What? I'm sorry, Mr. Decker. I think I'm losing you. Hello? Hello? Yeah. Hold on one second. I don't know. Hold on one second." Jim said as Dwight turned the shredder and started shredding documents.

"Do you really have to do that right now?" 

"Yes I do. I should have done it weeks ago actually." Dwight grabbed another document and put it through the shredder.

"Dwight, knock it off." Willow scolded. He ignored her and continued to shred his documents. While Jim was trying to speak to his client, Willow reached over and unplugged the shredder. Jim mouthed a quick thank you to Willow as he continued to talk on the phone. Not even a minute passed before Dwight pressed a button on Jim's phone, ending his call and simultaneously unplugging a wire on Willow's computer.

"Hello? Thanks, Dwight." Jim sighed.

"Jesus Christ man, have some decency." Willow muttered as she plugged her computer back in.

"Retaliation. Tit for tit." 

"Nope, not the expression." Willow shook her head.

"Well, it should be." Dwight said as he turned the shredder back on. 

"Ass." Willow rolled her eyes and began her work.

Michael exited his office and made his way over to the copier, where Oscar Martinez happened to be at the moment. He noticed that the representative for their Diversity seminar exited the conference room at the same moment and moved to make conversation with Oscar.

"Hey, Oscar! How are you doing, man?" Michael exclaimed. Willow looked over at the two and sighed to herself. 

"All right." Oscar replied as he finished making his copies.

"Did you have a good weekend going there?"

"It was fine."

"Oh yeah, I bet it was fun," Michael said as he turned to face the representative. "Oh, hey! This is Oscar..."

"Martinez." 

"Right. See? I don't even know, first-name basis!"

"Great. We're all set." the man said.

"Oh hey, well, diversity, everybody, let's do it." Michael said as he signaled for the employees to make their way into the conference room for the seminar.