( xx ) ♡ 𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺〕
〔𝘰𝘩, 𝘰𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬!

WILLOW EXITED HER CAR, grabbing her purse in the process. She looked to her right and locked eyes with her boyfriend. She immediately suppressed a grin and looked down, feeling as if she was a school girl seeing her crush. Dwight looked out for any of his coworkers before walking over to the brunette. He felt a flutter in his stomach when seeing her smile and taking her into his arms.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" Willow chirped, kissing him quickly on the lips.

"Good morning." Dwight responded, smiling warmly at the pet name. The two quickly broke their hug, looking around in case someone was around.

Dwight and Willow decided to keep their newfound relationship on the down low for now. They planned to sign the HR Consensual Relationship Agreement with Toby and letting Jim and Pam know soon. Dwight, obviously, was on the fence about the latter, but Willow insisted it was fine.

"You sure you don't want to tell Michael? I know you tell him a lot." Willow asked as she followed Dwight into the building.

"As I am no longer his number three, being replaced by that singing buffoon, I don't really think it's appropriate to tell him."

"Okay. I'm kind of relieved, if I'm being honest. I know he'd make a whole thing about it, and I don't really need that right now," Willow explained as the couple made their way into the elevator. As the doors closed, Willow wrapped her arms around the taller male. "I just want to be with you."

Dwight melted into her touch. After a moment, Willow let go of the hug and exited the elevator. She entered the office, immediately greeted by a cause to be annoyed.

She saw Andy Bernard sitting down at Dwight's desk with his cellphone in his hand. The phone was blasting Andy's own rendition of Bobby Day's Rockin' Robin with him dancing around. Grimacing, Willow walked over to her desk and placed her purse down, getting the attention of Andy and her equally annoyed brother.

"Good morning, Willow! Like my ringtone?" Andy asked, holding up the phone to Willow's ear.

"Um... it's nice, Andy. Uh, why are you at Dwight's desk?" Willow asked softly.

"Exactly, why are you at my desk?" Dwight walked over to Andy, arms crossed and a scowl on his face. Willow couldn't help but smile at her boyfriend's antics.

"I, uh..." Andy sputtered.

"Scram." Andy ceased his ringtone and went back to his desk. As Dwight sat down, he made eye contact with the woman across from him. She smiled warmly in his direction as she looked down and began to dial a phone number for a potential client.

Jim looked into the camera, absolutely perplexed."What is going on with my sister... and Dwight?"

Willow looked up to the sound of the office door opening and saw Oscar enter. He looked over to Willow and gave her a small wave. Willow stood and walked over to him.

"Hey, welcome back!" she said, shaking the accountant's hand.

"Thank you, and welcome back to you too!" Oscar responded. Willow smiled and went back to her seat as Oscar walked off to his.