𝔰π”₯𝔒 β€’ H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

nineteen

10.5K 278 210
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

March 13, 2018

ALL SELENE GOT FROM CAMILLE WAS SIDE EYES.

She found it funny to be honest. Her and Mitch was having a bet to see if Camille would apologize. Mitch's dumbass said yes. It had been three hours since the model first arrived at the venue and she hadn't said one word to Selene. Selene wanted to keep it that way. She didn't want any excuses onto why she did what she did. She was a grown ass woman and what she did was childish. Point blank period.

Harry and Camille were on talking terms so obviously they talked it out. Selene wasn't mad about that because she was literally his girlfriend. What Selene didn't understand was why Camille whose to target her. They were two other girls in the band. He was just as close with Sarah as he was with her.

It also confused her because she was always nice to the blonde.

They Selene sat beside Sarah backstage, braiding one side of her hair."You wanna tell me why Camille is giving you death stares from across the room?" Sarah whispered, making Selene quickly glance at the blond. And she was. She sighed.

"Long story short, Camille got mad at me for dressing "inappropriately" at Harry's birthday party and called me out, and then lied to Harry saying that I said that she wasn't good enough for him," she whispered back. The guitarist finished the braid and moved on to the other side of the drummer's hair.

"Is that why you and H didn't talk for a while?"

"Yes, but he knew what she had did because I was still accidentally recording." Selene quickly finished the braid and placed a rubber band at the end.

"Sound check!" Harry said as he got up from his spot by Camille. The band didn't have to be dressed for sound check since it was hours before the show. Selene was wearing a green crop top and a white tennis skirt; her shoes being Mary Jane platforms. It was as casual as Selene got. Mitch stood by her as the group walked to the stage.

"Don't do it," Mitch muttered, making her turn. "Don't do what?" she asked.

"Incorporate boob in every song when you get a chance too. I heard you singing earlier."

Selene laughed. "I was only going to do it in soundcheck until she apologized."

"Selene i'm serious this time."

"Your no fun," she protested.

"Getting fired isn't fun either."

Harry wasn't going to fire her for it. He might've gotten a little bit annoyed but that's what happens when you don't say sorry. They all made it to the stage and went to the rightful places. There were a few of Harry's fans there too at the barricade. Camille sat on the side of the stage where Selene was placed. Camille's blue eyes were steady on the young guitarist. It made Selene nervous.

Can she stop fucking staring?

Selene bit the inside of her lip as a nervous tendency.  Every minute that passed, Selene got more and more anxiety ridden. It was almost as if Camille knew what she was doing. Like she knew she was making Selene nervous. Sound check was over quick and Selene was the first to get off stage quickly. She didn't even wait for everyone else.

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down-

That's not happening anytime soon. Selene made a b- line to the bathroom; the guitarist quickly pushing the door open. She wanted to believe that she was overthinking everything. That Camille didn't stare at her the whole time like Selene was in the wrong. What the hell was her problem honestly? She got caught; the least she could do was apologize. Maybe put a bit of pep in it.

Selene placed her hands on each side of the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. She tried to stay calm the whole time backstage. She didn't want to have an anxiety attack, especially since she was off her medication for the time being. She wrapped her arms around herself; her right foot tapping relentlessly on the tile floor. Deep breaths.

She closed her eyes and sighed. She was okay.

Selene decided it would be better if she stayed a good distance away from the blonde so just like two days earlier, she was in a different room than everyone else. She was sleep though, a big blanket wrapped around her that she had bring in earlier. Most of her face was covered; the only part showing was her eyes. Her curly hair was sprawled in every direction. The couch was quite comfortable to her.

She was sleep for about a hour and a half before Mitch came in the room shaking her awake. "What do you want," she groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"For you to get up so we can do our job. How do you even fall asleep with all the noise?" he asked. She shrugged as she took the cover off of her.  "I can fall asleep anywhere."

She fluffed out her hair because she knew it was probably messed up.  "Go to the dressing room. Make up and hair is waiting for you since your the last person.

harrystyles, mitchrowland, feliciadagoat, and 41,828 others liked
selenesage: time for a haircut isn't it?

The show was about to start. Ten minutes to be specific. Selene was playing ping pong with Mitch. She pushed a strand of hair back with her left hand as she hit the ball with her other. The two had been playing continuously for the past twenty minutes.

"Why the hell are you two still going at this? Harry asked as he adjusted his earpiece. Neither of the two looked at the singer as they hit the ball.

"Because, she already beat me twice and I need at least one win," Mitch muttered as he striked the ball. Selene hit it with the same amount of force as him. It caught him off guard since her strikes were usually softer. The ball flew past Mitch; making him groan.

"You couldn't go easy on me?" he whined as he moved away from the table.

"I was going easy. You just fucking suck."

"Selene... can I talk to you?" a familiar blonde said, making the guitarist turn. Camille. Dammit. Selene was going to lose the bet.

"My boobs aren't out today. Harry made sure of that," Selene said as she adjusted her suit. Mitch covered his mouth as he suppressed a laugh. "Selene," Harry warned.

"I was joking! Can no one take a joke today?" she let out. "C'mon Camille," she said as she opened the door to the green room. The model followed behind her quietly. Selene took her too a room that no one was in so they could talk privately.

"I just wanna say i'm sorry for everything. It was out of line for me to accuse you of doing anything. I've been just really stressed out and I took it out on you. Harry just flirts without knowing sometimes and I was stressed out."

I. This wasn't about you Camille. This was how you basically slut shamed Selene. Selene had noticed a tiny bit of genuineness from the blonde but not enough. It was like Harry made her apologize; and he probably did.

"One, please don't drag me into you and Harry's relationship. What he does and acts is between you two. Number two, you acting like a little kid over my outfit that wasn't in any way inappropriate was disgusting. Your the model and you don't see me saying shit about your gigs right? It's degrading."

"I understand and that's why I'm apologizing," Camille said.

"But are you really apologizing because you want to? You cried bloody fucking wolf that night and I practically got told by him to leave his house in a country that I don't know. I got lost three times trying to the way back to the flat. Not to mention, I didn't talk to him for a month which made rehearsals difficult. You turned nothing into something. Your older than me. Act like it. So before you leave this room. Ask yourself, is your apology sincere or are you just pulling it out of your ass," Selene said as she opened the door. Well that ended fast. Selene did not want to hear all of the excuses; especially before a show. She needed a clear mind.

Was it kinda rude? Maybe. Could she have handled it better. Eh. She really just didn't feel like dealing with it today. She assumed that Camille was trailing behind her because she heard the door open a few seconds after she walked out. The rest of the band and crew were in the hallway already so the walk was short. Harry and Mitch both looked at the two woman with concern. They were both worried that Selene went off on the blonde considering that they talked for less than a minute.

"What? We had a very sophisticated thirty second conversation," Selene said moved a piece of hair away from her face.

"Sophisticated?" Mitch questioned his blue eyes going to Camille.

"Sophisticated," Camille repeated.

Selene was going to need drinks after this.

Before she knew it, the concert was over and she was at the local shop trying to buy alcohol. Mitch and Sarah had joined her but was just buying snacks.

"You came here for alcohol?" Mitch asked, making Selene jump. "What does it look like? And before you say anything. I will be in my room."

"Your sharing," Mitch said as he crossed his arms.

"What?"

"Sarah! We're going to Selene's room!"

Selene huffed as she placed the glass bottle onto the cart. She also grabbed some French snacks. It didn't take long for the three to check out and walk back to the hotel since it was down the street. Selene reached into her back pocket of her sweatpants and grabbed the card key; placing it in the slot after. The light beeped green and Selene opened it. The hotel room was big but not as big as Harry's. His might as well have been a flat.

Selene places the bag on the table nearby and kicked off her shoes. "I don't have any shot cups but," Selene started as she walked to the mini kitchen where there were small plastic coffee cups. "I do have these," she smiled.

"You still didn't tell us why you decided out or the blue to get drunk at eleven at night," Mitch said as him and Sarah watched the girl bring three cups over.

"It wasn't out of the blue. You and Harry just stop me every time I try."

Selene poured the substance into the cups and handed the couple theirs. "Cheers!"

Selene's face scrunched up as she downed the shot. The liquid burned her throat, causing her to clear it. "You okay?" Sarah asked as she chuckled.

"Never been better."

Selene was off the rails by the fifth shot. She was giggly more than anything. Mitch noticed how her and Harry acted almost the same when they were drunk off their asses.

"We should go to Harry's room!" she said as she stood up. Mitch shook his head. "You might not wanna do that."

"Why?" Selene asked. "He's our best friend!"

Mitch pinched the bridge of his nose. "Camille is there."

"Your so bossy. I'm sure they wouldn't mind me going into their room and singing One Direction. Now which song. Olivia or Gotta be You?" she slurred.

"Selene, they're gonna mind."

"Oh," Selene pouted. "Oh! Why did you put that image in my head!" she exclaimed, rubbing her eyes continuously.

"I couldn't let you just go knocking on the door!"

"You couldn't have said something else?!"

Selene opened up a bag of chips and plopped a few into her mouth. "I can't tell who's a worse drunk. Harry or her?" Mitch asked Sarah quietly, the two watching as she grabbed the remote to turn on the Tv. She went through the channels with her right hand, her left hand sitting comfortably in the chip bag.

"Harry. You have to practically drag him like a rag doll when he's drunk."

Selene set down the remote as her smile got bigger. "Look! It's Criminal Minds!" she giggled. She grabbed the cover and placed it over her small body.

"Your thinking what I'm thinking?" Mitch whispered.

"Leave as soon as she falls asleep?"

"Yeah."

It didn't take Selene long to fall asleep. For the time that she was still up, she talked about Hotch and Spencer mostly. It felt nice for Selene to be carefree for once. She didn't have any responsibilities in the moment and she liked it that way. It was a euphoric feeling almost.

Good day.

a/n
sorry for the short chapter, i haven't had much free time lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing
27K 775 41
"Maybe it's..." "Just me and my ghostly guitar." "And me." [Julie And The Phantoms] [OC X OC] [OC X OC] [OC X Bobby Wilson/ Trevor Wilson] [Pre- show...
327K 2.8K 67
y'all know what the deal is :) β†’REQUESTS ARE CLOSED← β†’ CONTAINS SWEARING ← *Started Oct. 6th 2019* *finished Dec. 8th 2020* #179 IN HARRYSTYLES 4th o...
39.2K 900 37
DJ liked one thing and one thing only. Her niece Gabby. Her 6-year-old niece Gabby made her small world feel bigger. So when Gabby told her she wante...