Until death do us apart βžͺ 𝔼�...

By sourhale

Jordan brown was a sweet selfless girl from abnegation, when she went to go for her test to see her results w... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20

19

779 7 2
By sourhale

I woke up to pots and pans hitting against each other. "one hour to get dressed, get some breakfast then meet at train, remember it doesn't wait for anyone" Four stormed throughout the dorm.

I quickly shot up from my bed and woke up Christina, she groaned and opened her eyes, "come on, its the big day"

I ran to the bathrooms and took a shower washed my hair and body throughly. I dried off and and put on clean dauntless clothes and brushed my teeth.

I put my hair in two french-braids, I left the bathroom and walked down to the cafeteria. I grabbed as much food as I could place on my plate.

I walked down to my usual spot and sat down next to Will. he was across from Christina, I stuff my face with food. "Jesus Jordan, nervous?"

I stopped eating and looked at Will, "is it that obvious?" I said to him with a mouth full of food.

he nodded, "don't worry, you are gonna do great. we all are gonna do great"

"Well we still have some time to kill, what should we do?"

"I don't know about you but I'm gonna go see ericcc" they both laughed and I happily skipped along in the hallways and up the stairs.

I knocked on his door and he opened it, he pulled me inside and gave me a hug. I quickly hugged him back.

"In exactly five hours, everyone is gonna know that we are a thing"

"I know angel"

I laid down on the bed and closed me eyes, for once for a minute I feel happy.

"hey angel?"

"Yeah?"

"can I see your arms?" I got up from the bed and walked to the couch and held out my arms. he lifted up the sleeves and examined it.

"They are healing" he slowly ran his fingers over the cuts. I hissed in pain and pulled my arm back.

"sorry I didn't mean to hurt I didn't know it was going too-" "hey its okay" I smiled and put his hand on his cheek.

"and to make things clear, what I said the other day. about you being the reason for my cuts is 100% not true" he kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad that isn't true"

"we should get going, we don't wanna miss the train" I nodded my head

I walked out of his apartment first and walked down the stairs and outside.

I heard the door opened and walked out Eric, the train starts to move.

I run after to the train and try to catch up. I run to the edge and took a hold of train and pulled myself in.

a few more people pulled themselves in including Eric.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked four.

"Erudite"

oh god.

-

we get to the city and everyone starts jumping off and rolling on the grass. I jump and roll on the grass but not so gracefully.

I get up and dust off the dirt. everyone starts walking the big double doors to the Erudite building.

"Hey, I won't see you until you enter the room but I want you to know I love you so much and you're gonna do great" Eric hugged me not caring who saw. he let go and walked the other way.

we walk into this big room and we all sit down facing jeanine.

"Welcome future Dauntless soldiers" everyone clapped but me. I hate that bitch.

"Today you will take your final test, if you pass congrats. if you don't well that's too bad for you"

"We will call your name one by one and you will enter to the door on your right"

"All dauntless leaders will be watching your test including me and other erudite leaders"

blah, blah, blah. I don't care

"let's get started shall we? first up. Peter Hayes"

-

its been almost half an hour and my name still haven't been called.

"Jordan Brown" my head shot up, I slowly get up from my seat and walk down the aisle.

I open the door and all heads to turn to me, In the middle of the room next to this big screen was a metal chair.

over in the back was Eric, Four, and a few Erudite people.

the other Erudite's were monitoring screens.

"Please take a seat in the chair" One man from erudite said.

I slowly took a seat in the chair, I saw jeanine talking to the man. I look over and made eye-contact with Eric.

he smiled and mouthed, "Good luck" I smiled back and laid my head back down.

The man came over and put a needle in my neck and it all went blank.

I opened my eyes to see a storm, the wind whipped around me and lighting struck.

what is this. why can't I remember why I'm here.

I closed my eyes.

this isn't real.

Eric pov

I watch the man put a needle in Jordan's neck and she fell asleep.

I watch on the screen as she stood in the fear with wind whipping around and lighting, I looked at her face and it showed panicked, I was getting nervous

"This isn't real" my mouth dropped open as her body that was lying on the chair whispered it.

I look over at max and jeanie with the same expression.

"Pull the plug" Jeanie stepped out yelling at a man to get her out of there.

"I can't pull her out manually, it won't let me"

Jordan wakes up gasping and everything felt like slow motion.

"JORDAN RUN" I scream at her. her eyes widen in horror and ran from her sit.

but two big guards blocked her from going anywhere.

jeanine walks over to her and points a gun at her, I point mine at her and max's pointed his at me.

Jordan stares at jeanie with these eyes like she had a plan.

"You shoot her I will shoot you" I said too jeanie. she looked over her shoulder.

as she did that Jordan took the gun from her hand shot her in the stomach and she goes down.

the body guard took the gun from her hand and punched her in the face

I shot him.

the other guard takes her and ties her up, max walks over to her and points a gun at her. someone surprised me from behind and pushed me down knocking my gun out of my hand.

I laid on the ground facing Jordan and max while someone holds me down.

"now what do we have here? a divergent? maybe a little love story?"

"Max please"

"Shut it Eric"

he circled around her, "I should have known you were a divergent just by how fast you became from worst to the best"

"I should have killed you a long time again"

a ringing goes through my ears as the bullet goes straight between her eyes her body goes down.

my eyes widen and I yell throughout the building. I use every strength and push the person off me, I run to max and snap his neck with no hesitation.

I pick up the gun that max dropped and pointed it.

"no one fucking touches her, leave the room or I kill every person in here" I roared.

everyone leaves knowing I would kill every each and single one of them. I bent down to Jordan's side.

I move some hair out of her face. I force the tears back that were threatening to fall. I pick up her lifeless body in bridal shower. her face slumped on my chest and her arm hung down by her side.

I walked out the door and everyone gasped at the sight of her, Christina falls to the ground while Will holding her.

my face is blank and I walk out those doors never going back.

--

Four, Will, Christina, and I gather around the place we buried her at.

we buried her outside on hill where you can see the sunset everyday.

everyone said their payers and left, I sat down on ground next to her.

"Hey angel. I hope you're doing okay up there, I really miss you and so does everyone else. I love you so much and I hope your an actual angel up there. see you soon babygirl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 39 11
Imogen Walker is a 16 year old girl from abnegation. She doesn't feel like she fits into abnegation very well, she can't understand why she should a...
288K 5.3K 32
This is my interpretation of Divergent without the war. I've written another story about this topic, so be sure to check it out! Its called Divergent...
7.8K 132 16
||Set pre-Divergent. I own nothing except for Tempest (Storm) Eaton, her plotlines, and some side characters that don't belong to Veronica Roth.|| ||...
39.9K 407 14
Eric Coulter is the youngest dauntless leader . She was just an ordinary amity wanting peace and harmony yet at the same time thriving for an adrenal...