Entanglements: A Beynika stor...

By pinkbutterflyva2

Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG) More

Meetings and Appointments
Family Dinner
Showers & Parties
Actions
Hospital
Fashion Shows
Starry Night
Versace Ball
Ex-Meeting
The Thick of It
Daddy or Zaddy?
10
Fight & Flight
Onika 2.0
Cupcakes
Staircases & Waffles
Decisions Part 1
Decisions part 2
Cinnamon Rolls
Mad Aggy
Elevator Tingz
Daddy Lessons
Miami: Part 1
Miami: Part 2
Paper Lanterns
Atone
Toxic?
A Better Bey
The Perfect Solution
Loved?
New Love
Diamonte
House Hunting & House Guest
The Humanitarian Part 1
The Humanitarian Part 2
Better Care
Pay Off and Pink Slips
Security
Warning Moment
Honey & Bee part 1
Honey and Bee part 2
Text Messages
All In
Till Death... Part 1
Till Death...Part 2
Till Death...part 3
Breakfast Blues
Pranks
Tricks and Treats
Communication
Good Graces
Touch Me part 1
Touch Me part 2
Squat
Santa, Baby
Crying in the snow
Cold
Disrespectful
Nesting
Black Air Forces
Baby Shower
Full Circle
Sleep & Baby Sitters
Mama T's Wisdom
Hot Date
Yes M'am
Daddy's Wedding
Entanglements II: Preview

Conversations

2.4K 135 45
By pinkbutterflyva2

*Beyonce's P.OV.*

"Rih! Oh shit! Nicki's going to kill you. She loved that stained glass wind chime."

"My bad, I lost control of the ball. I'll buy her another one." Rih said grabbing the basketball she'd been playing with."

"Good luck, she got that from Trinidad years ago."

"Uggh, I'll look on Amazon."

Rih and I walked in the house with Solo who had been playing 1 on 1 with her. The front door opened and Mama Carol came in.

"Hey, where's Nicki?" I ask not seeing her.

"Long story, look Beyonce, I love you and I want my Nika to be happy and she's apparently happy with you but you cheating and treating her like crap isn't cool. If I hear anything else I will cut it off and put it in my purse do you understand?" Mama Carol said pulling out a switchblade knife from her purse and flicking it open making it poke me under the chin.

"I promise I won't." I reply shook looking at her eyes that were unnaturally dark.

Rih laughed behind me and Mama Carol looked at her and pointed the knife at her midsection.

"Don't get cute Robyn, I know you have the same situation going on under those shorts as Bey, I'll take yours with me too, Missy."

Mama Carol put her knife up and walked past us and up the stairs.

"I'm not going to lie but I'm hard." Rih said adjusting herself.

"Bitch..." I reply looking at her sideways.

"What? That accent when her and Onika get upset is sexy as fuck. That's why you argue with her so much isn't it? Just to hear her flip out in that sexy voice?"

"No! Go clean up that glass I need to go see what is going on."

I followed Carol and saw Onika on the bed with my Mom. She looked upset and was dabbing her eyes while her Mom was kneeling in front of her holding her hands.

"What's going on?" I ask stepping in the room.

"Onika and I had words at lunch. I upset her and I'm apologizing. Nika, Baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have suggested that to you. I was just upset over what you told me about Bey. I'm sorry, Okay? I should have never said that knowing what you've been through." Mama Carol said kissing her hands.

"It's okay, can everyone leave? I'm tired and want to rest." Onika said quietly.

My Mom kissed Onika on the cheek and got up and helped Mama Carol up before they left the room. I closed Onika's door and locked it before walked over to her.

"Hey, why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying. Well not anymore."

"I love you Baby girl, don't cry."

I leaned in and kissed Onika on the lips making her smile against mine. I kissed her again before deeping it and putting my arm around her laying us on the bed. I slid my hand up her shirt and popped her bra strap apart. I started to massage her breasts while sliding my tongue over hers. I moved my kisses to her jaw bone and then neck. I started to give her a hickie as my hand slid down her belly and down to her jeans. I unbuttoned them and slid my hand down onto her pink silk panties. I started to rub her folds before moving the panties to the side and sliding two fingers deep inside. Onika let out a built up sigh as I wiggled my fingers inside her tight wetness as my tongue danced across her neck. It had been awhile since I've done this to her. Onika slid her jeans down onto her thighs giving my hand more freedom to move. I curled my fingers up and rubbed her g-spot while rubbing her clit with my thumb. My hand was soaked. My Baby girl had that wet wet. She moved away for second before putting her lips against mine and kissing me deeply. I felt my hand get trapped in her walls before she shook slightly bathing my hand in sticky cum. I moved it and she flipped me on my back. She surprised me and pulled off her jeans and my shorts. She quickly sat on my hard and dug her nails into my stomach as she started to bounce. I threw my arms around her neck and stopping her and pulling her down making our lips touch. She started to grind her hips up and down. I slid my hands to her waist and started to feel her up all while kissing her. I wrapped my hands into the straps of her panties and started to push and pull her down on me.

"Ouch Baby girl." I moan feeling her bite my shoulder as her nails dug into upper arms.

I heard her quietly moan as we continued. I normally would tell her to yell out but I knew that people were about and Rih's nosey ass would want to watch. Onika was practically shivering against me even though she as hot as hell. We both stopped moving meeting our peak together.

*Nicki's P.O.V.'s*

Bey passed out soon after we were done and I was glad. I was sore and felt hot as hell. I got off her and carefully stood.

"Bey, Bey, Wake up and take a shower Zaddy. Uggh."

I walked away from Bey and went to my bathroom and took a shower. I changed into a gray t-shirt and floral tights. I looked at my tiny growing belly in my mirror before leaving the room and going down to the kitchen. In the kitchen, it smelled really good as Mama Tina and my Mom were talking and cooking. Rihanna sat the table eating with Solo. I greeted everyone and sat at the table. My Mom wiped her hands before coming over to me.

"Can I talk to you Nika?"

I nod and walk with Mom to my office.

I sat at my desk and the door opened and Mama Tina came in.

"What's up?" I ask grabbing a piece of mail from my desk and fanning myself.

"We want to talk to you about Bey going to marriage counseling. We won't support the wedding if you don't." Mama Tina said moving closer.

"I mean...I guess. But you two are talking to the wrong one. The one who will have the issues is currently asleep upstairs." I reply still fanning myself.

"Well you have the trump card, use what you told today to make her go. It would be good for that as well." My Mom said shooting looks at my stomach.

"Are you okay Onika? You are absolutely sweating." Mama Tina asked dabbing my forehead with the kitchen towel she had on her shoulder.

"I'm fine, just a hot flash." I reply quickly.

"You need some water Onika, you need to drink more water, the baby needs it."

My Mom covered her mouth and Mama Tina's eyes lit up.

"Dinner's burning, I'll go check!" My Mom said leaving the room quickly.

"Nicki, are you really pregnant?"

"Yes Mama Tina, I am. I didn't tell Bey yet obviously, I'm 10 weeks."

Mama Tina hugged me before wiping away a few tears.

"So I'm assuming you are going to tell Bey soon?"

"Yes, I want to surprise here with something so please don't say anything to her."

"I won't. But now more than ever you need to go to marriage counseling. This baby need s to be raised in a healthy environment and Bey needs to get her act together."

"Yeah, thank you for keeping this to yourself."

Mama Tina hugged me and left the office and I logged into my computer. I saw some things that I needed to take care of so I started and plugged in my desk fan. I was on the phone with Bey's accountant when my Mom came in with a plate and some water for me. I felt bad for missing dinner but I needed to figure out why Bey had some discrepancies in one of her contracts that was sent over. It took an hour to get it corrected and everyone had left and my dinner was cold. The office door opened and Bey came in. She got a chair and sat next to me.

"Why are you looking up marriage counselors?"

"We are going, we need to Bey. I want us to have a healthy marriage."

"We good Baby girl, I don't want someone to tell me how to love you, I do a pretty good job of that myself."

"Bey, just one session. Please?"

"No, want me to heat this up?" She asked pointing my plate.

"No, I'm not hungry right now. I'm going to make an appointment and we are going."

"Onika, you're going to be disappointed when I don't show up. Why do you want to go so damn bad?"

-----

Thoughts/ Comments?

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
62.2K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...
44.1K 1.7K 45
This Is The Life Of Onika. Follow Onika Through Her Day To Day, How Her Life Is.
5.6K 452 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.