♡ HXH BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS ♡

بواسطة shinzugasu

hxh and the cover art does not belong to me ✧ This will include: ~Gon ~Killua ~Kurapika ~Leorio ~Hisoka ~Illu... المزيد

2) Going out with them ♡
3) Their confession~
4) Nicknames~♡
5) Cuddles And Hugs~♡
6) First Kiss~!
Feitan ~ catch up
7) What kinks do they have 😳
8) Are They A Romantic Type Or Not
Catch Up ~ Shalnark Part 1
Catch Up ~ Shalnark Part 2
9) Their Favorite Body Part Of Yours~
10) They Walk On You Changing
11) When You Argue
12) Seeing them drunk
13) Shopping with them at the mall
14) Them Seeing You Cry
15)What Halloween Costumes You Wear
Author's Note
New Book
✨Oneshots ✨
Kurapika X Reader ~ Big Sister ♡
Chrollo X Reader ~ The New Member
Soft Chrollo X Reader 🧸
Sweetheart - Soft Leorio X Reader
Announcement
It's Been So Long
NEW STORY IS UP

1) How you met ✧

37.5K 423 1.3K
بواسطة shinzugasu

⚠️ Also here Gon and Killua are aged up. Don't fetishize kids bruh ⚠️

Gon:
You were visiting your grandma who lived on Whale island because she was sick and needed someone to take care of her. She asked you to go pick some herbs from the nearby forest to make her tea. As you were already there you saw something moving in the bushes and got scared, but suddenly a boy with green-black hair popped up which made you yelp.
"Ohh sorry if I frightened you! I didn't mean to! My name is Gon. What's yours?"
"I.. I am (y/n).. and yes you kinda scared me. I thought you're some wild animal."
"Oh. So what are you doing in the woods alone and unprotected?" he asked.
"I am just picking some herbs for my ill grandma. "
"Okay then! Today is your lucky day because I'm and expert with the wild. "
Wow.. He's so beaming you thought.

⚡Killua:
You've been walking around the local store searching for the raft of the choco robots hoping to get some of your favorite candy, but as you arrived there you saw a white haired boy with shiny blue eyes grabbing all the robots and you were watching with your mouth open (like o.O)
"Ah hey sorry.. You want some? By the way my name's Killua."
"Oh uh yeah it's my favorite candy and my name is (y/n) nice to meet you. "
"Oh really? Mine too! Here." - he gave you a few - "I hope I see you around! Also you can have mu number~"
"Ah sure amd thank you for your kindness. "- you handed him your phone.

️Kurapika:
You were wandering late at night at the park nearby your home, because you needed to take some fresh air. You sat on a bench and a minute after someone plopped down next to you. You slightly jumped at the persons actions, but as your gaze fell at them you were stunned. He had pale skin, golden hair and pitch black eyes that looked very unnatural.
"Did I scare you? I thought you looked lonely and needed someone to talk to."
"Ah no I'm fine. And yeah I just needed some air. "
"I see" - he sighed - "My name is Kurapika."
"(Y/N), nice to meet you." - and here you began a long chat and getting to know each other.

💥Leorio:
You were walking down to the metro station, but someone from behind you grabbed your bag and pushed you down the stairs. As you were getting up someone approached you with your bag and helped you up.
"Hey miss are you injured? Also here's your bag."
"Ah yes.. I think my ankle is twisted.. And thank you ao much sir!"
"No problem and don't worry. You're very lucky because I'm a doctor."

♠️Hisoka:
You just arrived to the Heaven's Arena and for less than a week you were at the 200 floor. You were an already very skilled nen user, but who to guess a certain magician would take interest in you. You were walking down to your room until someone stood in your way.
"Hello doll may I know your name? You surely will be an interesting one ♡."
"Uhm it's rude to block a woman. "- you shrugged and tried to go around him but he blocked you again.
"Why so rude darling, I just asked you for your name~"
"Fine. But only if you tell me yours."
He lightly chuckled and kissed the back of your hand - "My name is Hisoka~"
"(Y/N)." - you tried to keep your expression cold but in reality you were flattered and felt butterflies in your stomach. He leaned in close to you and purred in your ear - "Then.. (Y/N)" - he said seductively -" I hope we meet again~♡"

📍Illumi:
You were the middle child of the second most popular assassins - The Washingtons. Your parents put you up on a mission with the eldest Zoldyck son, Illumi. He wasn't really much of the talking type or showing any emotion. You were literally the total opposite of him.
"Hey can you calm down a bit, I dont want my mission to be ruined because of you."
"Your mission?! We work in team you know! "
" I can't work in team with someone who I just met." - He said coldly.
"Well we will have plenty of time to get to know eachother after this. "- you smiled sweetly.
"Fine. "- he sighed- "But let's get back to work (Y/N)."

✝️Chrollo:
You were a very famous thief with a huge bounty on your head, but nobody have ever seen your face, because you always wore edgy types of masks that revealed only your eyes and lips. You were called "Ghostface". One night you were about to burst trough an auction at Yorknew city, but little did you know a certain troupe was there too.
"Oh what a surprise.. We have an unexpected guest."
"Same to you Lucilfer, but this auction is mine."
"Hmm. I'm flattered that you know about me, but this is not happening dear."
"Maybe I'll get with even more of this auction with this big bounty on your head."
"It would be truly unworthy to kill someone skilled as you. "- he stepped closer- "Instead why don't you join us? ~"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

974K 31K 100
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
689K 18.8K 29
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...
565K 8.6K 68
Killua Gon Kurapika Leorio Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Shalnark Feitan Pokkle Kite Uvogin
2.7K 13 32
Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios in hxh! I tried to include everyone in the following groups Main characters- Gon, Killua, Kurapika leorio and Hisoka P...