UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED

By aishatu_xx

Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. FALAK: In a village where every girl must marry at the age of fifteen... More

PREFACE x BLURB.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 1.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 2.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 3.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 4.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 5.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 6.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 7
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 8.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 9.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 10.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 11.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 12.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 13.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 14.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 15.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 16.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 17.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 18.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 19.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 20.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 21.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 22.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 23.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 24.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 25
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 26.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 27.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 28.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 29.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 30.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 31.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 32.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 33.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 34.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 35.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 36.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 37.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 38.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 39.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 40.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA I.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA II.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 41.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 42.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 43.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 44.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 45.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 46.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 47.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 48.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 49.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 50.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 51.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 52.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 53.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 54.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 55.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 56.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 57
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 58.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 59.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 60.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 61.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 62.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 63.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 64.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 65.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 66.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 67.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 68.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 69.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 70.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 71.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 72.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 74.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 75.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 76.
NEW STORY.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 77.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 78.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 79.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 80.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 81.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 82.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 83.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 84.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 85.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 86.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 87.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 88.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 89.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 90.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 91.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 92.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 93.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 94.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 95.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 96.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 97.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 98.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 99.
EPILOGUE.
BONUS CHAPTER.
Other Books.
Whatever Police Officer- New Book.
To Okadabooks...
New Author's Note

UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 73.

5.7K 957 255
By aishatu_xx

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

"I would like to meet her. We have to settle something, let's go." Shaddad said and started making his way back to the hut she pointed and Falak followed him silently.

She knew he is going through some inner turmoil at the thought of seeing his mother again. His mother told her that it has been so long since they last met or since he last saw her. She's left the State so many years ago and he might not even remember her face even when he hits her with his car. And from what Falak had seen, the mother missed her sons like any loving mother would so Falak is too eager to know what happens and why she left or why she was asked to leave the State.

It must have been something gigantic for the King to take such decision against his own wife. The way the King loves her mother now, there is no doubt he's loved Shaddad's mother the same way so the problem is not from him but from her. If the regret and pain in her eyes are real, then there is no doubt whatever it is that happened in the past haunted her for a really long time. Maybe she thinks she won't ever be forgiven and that is why she keeps hiding and decided to get money by abducting her. Falak feels like it is her job to find out what happens and unite the family.

She got out of her thoughts when she almost fell on a twig but Shaddad was quick to save her and she sighed. She would've scratched her forehead and nose on the red sand underneath her feet. Grinning, she stood up straight and wrap her arms around his right arm so she could show it off to the familiar voice she heard. She hopes he is back from wherever he went to so she could see him and flaunt it to his eyes. She wants Shaddad to know who the betrayer is in their home.

She never expected to see that Prince there and he is also amongst the ones who wanted to abduct her. Though he said he's loved her ever since he settled his gaze on her, he should've come to her and told her. At least, she would know that she has a Prince in love with her and would've married him when Bilal betrayed her. He didn't say anything to her and never even tried showing her that he does love her so how is it her fault now that he feels like expressing it when it is too late.

She is now married and is happy with her husband, how dare he appear in her life and claim his fake love for her. He might be obsessed with her in some way but she is in love with his brother and he should've seen that and stopped obsessing over her. This is entirely his fault and thinking about it is tiring her brain and also setting her heart on fire with fury. She is so mad at him and would want to rip his head from his body. He is nothing but a betrayer and she hates him with every fibre of her being.

She felt tears prickling his eyes because of the thought of someone close to them betraying her. Now who can she trust in the world? He was so close to them even though he thinks he isn't. He is their brother! He has Royal blood running in his veins and he isn't supposed to betray his equally Royal brothers and blood. They share the same blood, the same secret and the same looks but he has to betray them like that. He stabbed them pretty hard!

"Why are you crying?" She heard Shaddad ask and just then did she noticed that they are standing outside the hut and there are no masked men but she could see a set of Royal shoes outside the hut so she is sure the familiar voice is inside.

"Let's go in." Falak suggested, he nodded and they padded inside the hut unannounced and without taslim.

When his mother settle her gaze on him, her heart dropped to her stomach and her heartbeat could be heard by the person standing far away from her. She didn't expect him to come see her thinking he would have nothing to do with her. Maybe their father didn't tell him what happened since he promised not to or he won't have set his foot where she is. But even after that, he knew his father wouldn't just send her away because of some mere misunderstanding. Maybe he was there to hear what happened, definitely. There is no other reason.

"Come in." Her heart in her nails, she stood up and ask him to come and sit down.

Shaddad was struck in surprise but he moved along with Falak and sat down eying the Yarima trying hard to remove his gaze from them but also failing because miserably. You could also see the anger and fierce jealousy shining in his eyes making Falak slightly afraid of the person sitting in front of them on a wooden stool. They seem to be in a heated conversation when they walked in and he couldn't disappear from the room after he's already being caught. Falak was glad he couldn't escape though, they should hear everything together.

"I'm not here for pleasantries." And his mother knows what he meant with just those words. It might be mother's instincts or something but she knows what he wants and will give just that.

It hurts, a lot to hear that from her son. She wanted to have a perfect family where she could hug them whenever they feel down, give them advises whenever they are in need of it. She could give them the best hugs that will take away their worries and pain, she would've been a great mother if not for selfish heart desires. She really wished they were one happy family.

She sighed lightly and started to think from where she should start. The story is jumbled in her head but since it is the part of her worst nightmare, there is no scene that is missed. She has never thought her life would take that drastic distasteful turn from the gentle and quite life she's lived. Just a normal girl from a village who never thought she would catch a Prince attention. He swept her off her feet and shower her with so much love and luxury, any woman would want that and nothing more and so did she. Before someone got into the picture and ruin it's perfect colours to black and white.

Hajia Jamila is beautiful just like her name who was born and grew in a village called Kura in Katsina State. The recent King was there with his dying father, the former King, when he met her going back home after coming back from Islamic school. The day has been exhausted and she was so tired to even notice someone following her.

He was awestruck with her beauty and didn't leave the village till after making sure she is going to be his wife. She was already engaged since birth but the Royal Prince claiming to love her, they apologized to the other man who doesn't really like her so it was very easy. He got some few cash along with his parents and the everything is closed.

They got married three months after that but he could see that she didn't love him much. And six months later, his father died and he became the King of Kano State since his one and only older brother didn't want the throne and rather want to be a businessman in another country. He hardly was there in Kano so the father announced Muhammad Sunusi as the King of the state instead of Mahmud Sunusi his older brother. His older brother had no problem having his younger brother as a King.

"Do you love me?" His Royal Majesty the Emir of Kano asked his beloved beautiful wife, Her Royal Majesty Jamila as they sat quietly in the private garden eating some fresh plucked grapes served by some maids.

"Yes, I do." She grinned innocently at him making his heart throb and draw her into a tight hug because it is the first time she confessed her love for him. He always thought she is with him because of her parents but hearing that, he knew he is the luckiest man on earth.

Time passed away and she fell pregnant with his baby. He was the happiest man alive and after Shaddad, his first baby was born, the whole Kingdom heard of it and the celebration was grand. There is no one in that State that doesn't know about the birth of the first Prince in Kano. Each and every house is gifted with lots of sweets and food that will be enough for a month or two. He went overboard with everything and free many slaves. His happiness knew no bound, so happy to become a father.

When she fell pregnant again not long after giving birth to Shaddad, he is overjoyed again and was there with her in every step of the way. She gave birth to their second baby, Harith. The whole Kingdom get what they had when Shaddad was born so almost everyone was praying for her to fall pregnant again but that is the end of her giving birth to the King. The doctor told her that she won't be able to give birth because of some complications and she has accepted but didn't tell the King.

She knows how much Royals likes lots of children so when she didn't fall pregnant again, he asked what was wrong and she told him. He settled on getting another wife not because he doesn't love her but because he is expected to have lots of children and he won't disappoint anyone so he got married to another woman named Safiyyah. Jamila was heartbroken but supported her husband hundred percent and even helped with decorating Safiyyah's room before she was brought.

Things started changing when she distanced herself from the King. He didn't know his older brother is seeing her behind his back. His brother, Mahmud Sunusi started visiting the state often but the King didn't suspect anything and thought it was because his wife is about to give birth to their second baby, Humaid. When Mahmud finally pursued her into adultery, she didn't know she would fall pregnant but she did. When she was close to giving birth, the King found out that the baby isn't his but his brother's.

He was so heartbroken along with his brother's wife who already has two children, Huzaif and Humaid. The King decided to let her be with him and let her live in his home till after giving birth. She started fighting around with Safiyyah and even drowned her months old baby Suwaid. He was left with some maids in the room but she sneaked and took the baby in anger. Not liking how he's got a soft spot in the King's heart and not her illegitimate baby.

Safiyyah fell sick after she was told that her baby died but he miraculously woke up. She didn't wake up even after she was told that he has woken up and that is how she died. The thought of her baby dead took a toll on her and she could not wake up from her own coma. The King couldn't hold back and sent Jamila packing from the State without her baby,Arif.

"I forbid you from coming back to this State or you will face the dire consequences." And she left the State and never come back till that day.

She was in need of money because even in her village, they didn't accept her so she went to another state named, Ondo. She's been staying there for many years and has always been suffering because she has no money. When she heard the news about her son getting married, she knew this is not just a coincidence so she is back to get some money and leave the whole country all the while hoping the King won't hear about her there in the state she is forbidden.

"What?" Falak's shaky hands went to her mouth and closed the silent gasp that was about to leave.

Apart from heavy breaths from Hajia Jamila after her story, there is no sound in the room. Falak, Shaddad and the Yarima were all quite and didn't even move a muscle. All of them are trying to absorb the whole situation though Falak's is different from theirs as she kept muttering words underneath her breath. Shaddad didn't bother restraining his ears to hear her, he is already in his own world. He can't believe his mother was so nefarious and malevolent. Was is the keyword though.

"What is he doing here?" He questioned when he was out from his own comfort.

"He loves Falak and wanted to kidnap her. When I met him at the bus stop coming back here, he took me and brought me here. I told him about what I want after he explained to me how he's being living with my younger sister and she took him in like a mother. He told me that he still shares relationship with the Royals but likes living with his Aunt more. He told me how much he loves Falak and didn't know when she got married to you. He wanted to kidnap her and take her to another country but I was against it all. When I got my money, I had to set her free so I asked one of the men we made agreement with to change the time for you and that is why she left before he gets back. He is back and I thought you guys would've left my now." She explained, giving her son a disapproving glare.

Shaddad gave the nastiest and filthiest glare he never gave to anyone his whole life. He has never felt so much betrayal and hatred at the same time. He felt like he never should've trust someone who doesn't live in their home and someone who is always out there making nasty jokes. The bubbling anger inside him only lessen when he felt Falak's hand on his arms. He calmed down a little at the thought of having her with him and she is not kidnapped by his so called cousin brother.

Every cell in his body is screaming to avenge what happened to his wife. There is this burning passion that is flaming in his heart and he can't wait get them all out of him.

He didn't know what action to take and when his phone rang, he was fast to take the call which was from Harith. He didn't know about Falak being kidnapped since he left for Spain three weeks ago and will be back very soon. Shaddad don't know when he is coming back but just knew it was going to be soon. He didn't keep tabs and the worst is his wife has been kidnapped so everything in his head fell down the drain.

"Hey, I just got home and heard about the news. Have you found her already?" He heard Harith's worried and frantic voice making him calm down all the more. Thinking about Falak's real brothers and well wishers is enough to let go of all his hatred.

Arif sat down uncomfortably like he is about to get burnt on the chair he is sitting on. He is so afraid of what Shaddad would've done if not for the phone call. The look he saw in his eyes is enough to make him pee on his pants and even shit. He is sweating profusely and his heart is beating at the fastest rate because of the fear gripping his guts. He knows to never be in Shaddad's bad books since he's never seen his other side, no one has. He could swear on his life that this is the first time Shaddad showed his emotions.

His intestines shook in alarm, fright and terror. He would've ran away but he knew how powerful the Royals are and he will be caught wherever he goes. He willed his legs to stop shaking so he could take the punishment coming and then run away after that. He has made a huge mistake but then again, he is just someone in love. Ever since he settled his eyes on her the day Asad got hitched, he knew she was the one. It was at night and she was limping with her heels in her hand looking haggard. She was so young and beautiful then and even now she is.

He thought he would get a chance with her but found out she loved Shaddad. She told him that the day after he's met her and she told him that he had looked like Shaddad when she saw him in the night. He didn't know that she got married till a month ago and came back to take her away to where she belongs.

Still in his thoughts, he felt something hit him straight on his nose. He stumbled back and fell down then look up at Shaddad hovering figure on him. Shaddad moved his fist back and hit him on the jaw then continued to disfigure his face and swift blows. He kept blowing like pistol not daring to think about who he is hitting. All he could think is that this person kidnapped his wife and was thinking about taking her away from him. The best thing that has ever happened to him.

How dare he?!

Falak screamed and moved forward. She skillfully draw Shaddad's arms and bring him into a hug. He crushed her small body in his arms and heaved loudly in anger. He is still angry at his cousin brother and he called his guards who aren't too far to come and take him away. He will deal with him later, he isn't done just yet. Arif was unconscious when his body was taken by the guards.

When Shaddad calmed down slightly, he sat down on the bed again and look at his mother with narrowed gaze filled with warning. She gets the message he is trying to donate loud and clear.

"This should be the last time you try playing this foolish game. Leave this place and never come back." He warned with utter dominance, supremacy and authority. The power his words held are stronger than his father's when he told her to leave.

"I'm sorry, I'm leaving now." She waited for him to ask for the money but he didn't so she took it with her and gave her men their share.

She left the country for good.

*****
Yoyoyoyo!
How are you all?! Haters o!!!!!! Harith's haters where are you, come out and shout how disappointed you are😆 ah, me I'm just watching and crushing on him from the side while you wallow in shame. Who saw that? Remember Arif from Asad's wedding?! Night, night owls.
RQ; Would you rather be married to a young poor man or an old rich man? Kuts, if I'm in love I'll get the young. You?

Aishatu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 480 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...
57K 7.2K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...
3.8K 326 23
(*Don't judge a book by its cover or description read the book then judge it, and I'm sure you'll like it. ) "And someone has to fill this empty spac...
752K 42.6K 36
The Kapoors have never had it easy. They lost too much when they were young with no one on their side to help them. But now, that they have made it b...