Co-parenting

By varchie4you

Veronica loved Archie more than ever and she already saw herself getting married to him some day in the futur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 32

1.1K 40 8
By varchie4you

"Where are we going Archiekins?" Veronica asks.
She holds one of his hands in both of hers and stares at him with her big brown eyes. Archie planned the honeymoon on his own. Veronica doesn't know anything. She's really excited and has been trying to find out where they are going for the past weeks but Archie doesn't want to tell her. He wants to surprise her.

"You'll see my love" he chuckles.
He squeezes her hand before he turns his head to look out of the window. The clouds look like cotton candy and houses are as tiny as ants.

"Please tell me!" she whines. She leans closer to him and places a couple of kisses on his cheek. Archie smiles. He slowly turns his head back to Veronica so he can kiss her lips. "You can ask me three questions"

"Only three?"

"Only three" he chuckles.

"Mhhh okay, mountains or beach?"

"Beach of course"

Veronica giggles. She bites the inside of her lip and closes her eyes to think of another question. "Mhhh, do they speak Spanish there?"

"No" Archie smiles. He kisses Veronica's cheek while her eyes are still closed.

"So ocean and no Spanish. Is it an island?"

"Uhm, well.... the place we are going to is an island, yes. Do you have an idea?"

"Noo!" she whines.

"Well then I guess you have to wait"

"You're so unfair Archiekins"

"Really? I don't think so" He kisses her forehead and plays with her fingers. The way Archie says it makes Veronica laughs. She lies her down on his shoulder and closes her eyes again.

"I miss our babies already" she sighs.

"Me too Ronnie but we have one third with us" he laughs and places his hand on her stomach. He rubs his thumb over it slowly while he kisses her head softly. "We have a little baby with us" he whispers "oh my god Ronnie, we sneaked someone on the plane"

"You're such a goof"

"Thanks babe"

Veronica laughs and rolls her eyes.

"How do you feel Ronnie? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, thank you Archie"

•••

"Are you ready?" Archie whispers into Veronica's ear. He stands behind her. His chin rests of her shoulder and his arms are wrapped around her waist. Her hands are on top of his. A blindfold covers her eyes. She can't see anything but she can feel the warm, soft sand between her toes and she can hear the ocean.

"Mhm"

"Then take the blindfold off"

Veronica giggles. She takes her hands away from Archie's and pulls the blindfold down. She gasps and covers her mouth. She stares at the beach in front of her. The water is crystal clear, the sand is white. There are a few palm trees and some parents are playing with their kids.

"This is absolutely beautiful Archiekins" she squeals.
She kisses the side of his head a couple of times before her gaze moves back to the ocean.

"But I still don't know where we are"

Archie chuckles. He slowly turns him and Veronica around. In front of them are now a bunch of little white houses with blue roofs on a little hill.

"Greece?!" she squeals and turns back so she's facing Archie now.

"Mhm, to be more specific Santorini. I remember 16 year old you dreaming of this place, telling me how badly you wanted to come here so I thought why don't make your dream come true"

A few tears run down Veronica's cheeks. She places her hands on Archie chest and leans a little closer to him. "You're so cute and definitely the best husband ever. I love you"

"I love you too Ronnie, more than you can imagine"
He smiles a wipes a tear off her face before he moves his hands to her waist to pull her against his chest. He places his lips on hers, kissing her lovingly.
After a while he pulls back slowly. "Are you jet lagged?"

She shakes her head. "Or at least I don't feel it yet. I'm pretty sure that's going to change. Why?"

"Cause I want to take you out for dinner tonight" he grins.

She smiles and kisses him again before she cups his cheeks. "Sounds perfect Archiekins but I need to take a shower before and I want to change"

•••

"Baby are you ready?" Archie yells. He sits on the bed staring at his phone while Veronica gets ready in the bathroom. He can hear her walk towards him so he looks up.

"The question is are you ready Archiekins" she grins.

A smirk grows on his lips. He looks her up and down before he places his hands on her hips and pulls her between his legs.
Veronica wears a tight black dress that shows a little cleavage and defines her tiny little baby bump perfectly. Her hair is lightly curled.

"You look hot!" Archie says.

"Thanks" she giggles. "You don't look too bad yourself" She places her hands on his chest and leans her forehead against his. He chuckles before he kisses her lips. His thumbs stroke her side. They deepen the kisses quickly but suddenly Veronica pushes Archie away. She turns around and runs back into the bathroom. Archie follows her. He holds her hair back while she throws up. After a few minutes she sits down on the floor and leans against Archie's legs.
He sits down too and pulls Veronica between his legs. "Am I such a bad kisser?" he chuckles and hands his wife a wet cloth so she can wipe her mouth.

"No" she giggles. "You're a great kisser"

"Do you want to stay here tonight? We can go out another time"

"I'm alright. You planned this for so long"

"Are you sure my love? We can stay here tonight and snuggle and watch movies"

"Really? You're not mad?" she asks and tilts her head so she can look into his eyes.

"Of course not Ronnie"

"I'm sorry. This is probably not what you imagined your honeymoon to look like"

"Hey" he whispers and pulls her onto his lap. "I'm with you, that's all I care about, some mommy and daddy time. Well and technically you feeling this way, is my fault"

Veronica giggles. She places her hands on her stomach and looks down "Hear that little one? This is how things work around here. Mommy is always right and we blame daddy for the bad things"

Archie chuckles. He kisses Veronica's cheeks before he throws the wet cloth into the bathtub. "Are you hungry?"

"Archie, mi amor, I'm a pregnant woman. I'm always hungry"

"Room service?"

"Yes please" she smiles.

"Okay, then let's get you out of this dress and into something comfy"

"Sounds good"

•••

They each had a burger and some fresh fries for dinner.
Now Veronica and Archie lie in bed cuddling. Her head rests on his chest and her leg lies over his torso. He plays with her hair and kisses her forehead every now and then. "Ronnie?"

"Mhm"

"I love you"

"I love you too Archiekins" she mumbles.

"I'm so grateful I have you. You're my queen. You gave me adorable children and I can't thank you enough for giving me a second chance. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and kiss your pretty face every single day until the day I die. I love you"

He furrows his eyebrows when he doesn't get an answer. He looks down to her and smiles slightly when he sees her asleep in his arms. He wraps a blanket around her and kisses her head. "I love you Ronnie. I love you so much"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.8K 13
SEQUEL TO "THE LOST TWIN"! After spending 6 years as best friends, both of them about to finish their masters in college, Betty got pregnant with her...
49K 838 22
What if Betty and Archie's kiss did just stop there. Betty gets pregnant but leads jughead to believe that he is the father! Does Archie know? What w...
16.8K 364 16
(under major editing) "i love you with all my heart, elizabeth cooper, i always have and always will..." "and i love you archie andrews, always have...
54.8K 1.8K 45
Veronica is in high school and trapped in a toxic relationship. When she finds out she's pregnant her boyfriend doesn't want anything to do with the...