The Street Rat And The Alpha

By kiara_vr

In a world run by supernatural creatures, the strongest of them all finds himself mated to the weakest of cre... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

29

2.9K 110 2
By kiara_vr

"Careful," Xavier warned his mate as she ran about in the snow.

"Come on help me push this!"

"Maddy you are going to fall soon," he sighed.

"Which is why I need your help obviously," she laughed.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"You are going to help me?"

He sighed and began rolling snow, taking over from her.

"Its so big!" She exclaimed seeing how large the base was.

"Really? I'm thinking of making this Maddy-sized. Nice and short."

"I'm not that short," she whined.

"Well you are the size of a slightly above average human child."

"Not true."

"If that's what you believe," he laughed rolling the next ball of snow and putting it on the base.

Maddy got on her knees and rolled the last one and lifted it up and put it on the top.

"Its still shorter than me," she grinned.

He shook his head as they began to decorate the snowman.

"Well it's been about ten minutes, let's go inside before you get sick," Xavier said.

Maddy grinned and scooped up some snow into a ball and threw it at his back and ran, laughing.

"You little minx," he smirked.

Maddy squealed as she got hit with a ball of snow.

She picked up another ball and got ready to throw it but was hit and dropped it.

"Hey!"

"Nothing's fair in war or pillow fights, I thought you would know that that extends to snowball fights," he laughed before hitting his mate with another snowball.

Maddy dodged the next one by using a tree as a shield and she tried to make as many snowballs as she could which was not as easy because she did not have his speed or experience in snowball making.

She saw a shadow looming over her and turned around to see her mate.

Her back was pressed against the tree and he had her cornered.

"I wonder if I should throw you with this snowball or kiss you right now, both seem equally satisfying," he whispered into her ear.

Maddy wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. Xavier was frozen in momentary surprise. He forgot her habit of occasionally taking the initiative and kissing first before he could even lean towards her lips.

"Thank you for doing this for me. I had fun. Lily was right though. You would go easy on me in a snowball fight," Maddy laughed pulling away and getting to her feet before running towards the castle.

"Really?!" He exclaimed chasing after his mate as she ran into the castle and managed to lock the huge doors behind her.

He groaned realizing that she was probably going to be running to their room and locking all the doors and windows next.

He ran to just below their room and began to climb the bricks, ignoring the confused looks from the guards.

When he got there he groaned in frustration seeing the door locked. However he did notice that his little mate had no idea he was able to climb the wall, as hard as it had been.

The girl was giggling to herself and had even begun trying on his shirts for fun. Laughing at herself in the mirror.

He knew which shirts he would probably be wearing next.

To his relief, she did soon however wear her actual clothes, which had more layers and kept her warmer.

Then she saw him. He watched as she unlocked the door and stared at him surprised and confused.

"When exactly did you get here?"

"Oh just now."

"Just now? As in right now?"

"Sure," he said.

He watched as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Why do you ask that? Did you do something that I am not supposed to know of?" He asked.

"Nope. Nothing at all."

"Ah. Nothing other than locking me out I suppose," he said closing and locking the balcony door behind him, smiling as she nodded furiously.

"I should probably punish you for that," he whispered to her, watching as her face went red again.

"Now what should I do to you?" He asked tapping his chin.

Honestly seeing her playing around in the room on her own had already made up for it. But she did not need to know that.

"Okay I want you to... bark like a dog," he said.

"Really?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"What did you think I was going to do? Besides it's a punishment it's supposed to make sure you never want to do it again."

"Fine," she sighed.

"Wuff!"

"You sound like a little pup," he laughed.

"Its not my fault that humans are not designed to bark, unlike you," she laughed.

"I don't bark. I howl."

"Sure you do," she giggled ruffling his hair with her hands.

"Aww it looks so cute messed up like this," she laughed.

"Well I don't thin—"

"You should wear it like this every day!"

"You want me to go to meetings looking as if I have just woken up?"

"Or have finished a run around the forest."

"You crazy little thing."

"So is that a Yes?"

"Its a big no."

"But it adds personality to you hair."

"Hair is not supposed to have personality."

"Not when your hair looks like it does."

"Okay so what personality does your hair have?"

"I don't know. You tell me," she laughed.

"Bubbly, bouncy and chaotic," he said.

"And why do you say that?"

"Your curls are all over the place all the time. Also do you know how hard it is to resist playing with those twirly strands of hair," he said.

"I am not that bubbly or bouncy!"

"Not always. There are times when you are super defensive and closed off but then there are times like these when you are just adorable."

"Why is everyone calling me cute today?!"

"Well you are. Especially when you are blushing."

"You're almost exactly like Lily just you don't pester me for details because you are the one doing the things to begin with," Maddy sighed.

"And you love it."

"I never said that."

"Because you get too shy."

"I am not shy."

"Then why do you blush so hard."

"I am not blushing right now."

"But I can make you blush."

"And how would you do that?"

"Is that a challenge?"

"No it's a question."

"Maybe I should answer it with a demonstration."

"I think not."

"Well it's too late because I have already made up my mind, my little Mads."

Maddy got up quickly, running just as he reached to grab her hips.

"Stay still you little minx, I am going to make you blush," he exclaimed chasing her around the room.

Xavier then blocked her path and grabbed her. He spun them around and fell with her onto the bed, effectively caging her to the mattress.

"Still not blushing," she said.

"Really? Not at all? Guess I will have to tickle you," he sighed.

"No no no no!" She squealed struggling as he held her wrists in one hand and pinned them above her head. He then trapped her legs between his and with his free hand he began to tickle his mate, effectively torturing her and making her burst out laughing as her cheek became red.

"There we go, now your cheeks are nice and red," he smirked kissing her nose and releasing her.

"I'm going to kill you!" She exclaimed running after him.

"Are you kitten?" He asked amused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 5.3K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...
421 17 21
Madeline is a poor girl from King Kazimir's kingdom. Madeline and her best friend, Esme, has been through the worst of the worst. As "humans" in a s...
134K 530 4
*WARNING!!!!!! EXCERPT ONLY!!! Full version available only on Dreame and Amazon.* "Soon, Ellie." He takes a whiff from my neck before whispering se...
7.1K 319 19
{PUBLISHED ON ERATU APP} Due to intense cruelty; only 1.04% of Omegas have been left in the world thus, pinning the werewolf community into a tough p...