The Rebellious Man (TayNew Co...

By _VintageSoul

what if the person you love for a long time ago came back again to your life, will be the reason why your lif... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : He came back
Chapter 2 : The Punishment
Chapter 3 : The date
Chapter 4 : The second punishment
Chapter 5 : Sudden Change
Chapter 6 : Sweet Night
Chapter 7 : Cooking time
Chapter 8 : Let's Drink
Chapter 9 : Date Me
Chapter 10 : Settled
Chapter 11 : First Date
Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place
Chapter 13 : Let other people know
Chapter 14 : Busted
Chapter 15 : Drunk Session
Chapter 16 : Amusement park
Chapter 17 : Out of town
Chapter 18 : The other side of him
Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing
Chapter 20 : Memorable Night
Chapter 21 : Liar
Chapter 22 : Sacrifices
Chapter 23 : The true plan
Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.
Valentine's Special

Epilogue

2.1K 75 7
By _VintageSoul

(A/N : KEEP VOTING AND FOLLOW ME!! SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BELOW!!)

Newwie's point of view

(After 1 year)

"Ohhh... Tay... Harder... Harder pleaseee" I moan softly while Tay is pounding me with unbelievable strength.

"Newwie You want this... ohhh..." He teasingly said while pounding me.

He's pounding me with unbelievable strength, I don't know if he have a stamina of a bull because he's too strong.

But it's not a problem because it satisfy me and that's one thing that I love about him.

He suddenly flip my body and penetrate me from behind.

He start slapping my ass while penetrating me.

"Ohhh... Yes.... Tayyy More..." I moan.

He's slap is somehow painful but it mixed well on the pleasure that I feel.

He pull my head and start kissing my neck while he's pounding me.

I can hear he's sexy moan because he's mouth is near on my ear.

"Ohh uhh.. Newwie" He moan.

I really like when he's holding he's moan, It's extra sexy and I actually want to set that as my ring tone but I know he will never let me,

He's rubbing my nipples and it triples the pleasure that I'm feeling right now.

He's penetrating me too deep, He didn't change he still lowkey teasing me while we're having sex.

He's too naughty but good thing I can handle him.

"Ohhh... Deeper... Uhhhh" I moan.

So he continue pounding me deeper and he's reaching the right spot again.

I bite my hand so hard because I don't want my parents to hear my moan.

He flipped my body again and now I see his handsome face.

"Don't bite your hands, Bite my lips instead." He said and we do the missionary style.

He continue pounding me while I'm biting his lips, I actually didn't bite him so hard because I know it will bleed again.

I hold his face and I can see clearly his eyes, I can see in his eyes that lust and love is mixing on his system and I wish he can also see mine like that.

He's really hot specially when he's sweating, That's why I lowkey watching him on the training grounds when he have a basketball training.

I didn't want to show but because he will be distracted like what happened on the first time that I watch, He's coach scold at him because he's always looking at me and he can't shoot properly because of that.

"Ohhh... Newwie F*ck..." He moan.

His facial expression really affects me.

"Deeper... Ohh Tay... Deeper..." I moan.

And he smirk this time and I know he will pound me really deeper.

"OHHH.... HMMPPP...HMMPPP..." I moan really hard but good thing I cover my mouth Immediately.

It's really hard having sex when there's other people inside that's why sometimes we booked hotels so we can have sex there without holding our moan.

But he lock my hands so I can't cover my mouth.

"Uhh.. uhh.. hmpp.." I tried my best to hold my moan because he's hitting the right spot again.

"Do you know that you look hot while holding your moan..." He teasingly said.

"Ohhh... f*ck..." I moan softly. He's teasing me while here I am having a hard time to hold my moan.

"Ohhh... I'm near... I'm f*cking near..." I mean and hit me harder.

"I'm also near... Hit the right spot again..." I moan and he hit the right spot that's why I exploded on my tummy and he exploded inside me.

"Okay let's get up we need to take a shower because our visitors will come soon." I said so we immediately go the bath room and I saw myself in the mirror.

Thank God Tay didn't leave any marks on the visible areas, I told him that I don't want anyone will see my marks specially the visitors.

I look at him and I saw that I also didn't leave any marks on his body.

After we took a bath we fix our selves and the room and I saw the condom that we use earlier so I throw it in the trash can.

I almost got a heart attack when I saw how many condoms that we already use. As far as I remember we just throw our garbage last week but there's already bunch of condoms in our trash can.

"Newwie what are you looking at the trash can? Let's go we have to welcome our visitors." I said.

There's many things already happened after our parents accept what our relationship is.

We continue our studies and now we are a graduating students and I'm really proud of our achievements. We always explore different places near us. We also explore different positions on bed and we enjoy our life to the fullest.

Tay already bought his dream motorcycle, I was shock when a tears escape on his eyes when he finally bought it.

I know he want that so much and I witness all of his hard works just to bought that and that's what we are using when we're going to school. On morning he always give me a ride and at night I'm the one who's giving him a ride.

Our parent's still go to business trips and Tay never let me get out of the room because of his lust, I also want it so it's not a problem.

Now we always video call Aj when he's not busy, He's really doing great there and we assume that we already have a special someone, He always avoid that kind of topic and he always deny that he already have one and we know that he obviously lying to us. We just let him be because we thought that maybe he's still not ready and we don't want to invade his privacy.

Nanny really stayed at us she introduce us his grandson named Gun, He's not really his grandson and but he treated him like she treated him like his own grandson. He's two year's younger than me and he's too adorable. He's height is kind of small that's why he look like a baby. Nanny requested if Gun can stay here in our house because his parents is separated and he has nowhere to go so my parents were okay with it.

He insist that he will help Nanny on her task and do household choirs, He also call us sir but we insist not to because we also want him to be our friend. He's really soft and shy and it makes him more adorable.

"Hi Newwie Hi Tay... The tables are already set in the garden." Gun shyly said.

"Thank you Gun! Did our guest arrived already?" I ask.

"No sir." He said.

"I told you not to call us sir, You can treat us as your big brother and We will treat you as our baby brother." Tay said.

"Okay si-- Okay Tay... Sorry..." He shyly said.

"Did you already pass your requirements on the school?" I ask.

"Yes... Thank you again because of the both of you and your parents I can go to school again. I really owe you a lot I promise I will be good here and at school. I will get high grades every semester." He said.

"Silly you don't owe us anything, Just be good at school and get high grades is enough okay?" Tay said and Gun nodded.

Then someone clicked the doorbell so I excitedly open the door and I saw Joss and Luke.

They surprise us last week that they're already here. We insist to let them sleep here until they go back on La Union but they already booked a hotel. It's their last day today so we plan to have a lunch with them.

We set up the lunch at the garden, Like what we promise we maintain the beauty here and we added some new plants.

"So how's your stay here?" I asked them.

"There's many big buildings here and It's kinda new to me." Luke said.

"Yeah there's also many restaurant here, We tried some well known restaurants here and we liked it." Joss said.

"Joss is planning to take his collage years here because we did a research and there's many good universities here so I also want to take an exam here." Luke said.

"That's good! You can stay here so you will not spend money for dorm." I said.

"That's too much, Don't worry we still planning the thing about that and we're saving money for our college." Luke said.

"Ohhh... Okay just contact us if you will study here so we can tour you both in other good universities here." Tay said.

"Yeah sure thank you and also thank you for the food." He said.

---

After our lunch Joss and Luke already go back to La Union, They have to leave early because it's really a long ride.

After a few hour our parents arrived and we also set up our dinner at the garden because we want to surprise them with a beautiful setting.

There's nothing to celebrate about but we just want to surprise them.

"What's happening here? Why did you do this? As far as I remember our birthday is already finished." My mom said.

"We obviously know that mom we just want to celebrate because we successfully turn our garden into a beautiful place." I said.

"Ohhh... Okay so let's eat then where's the food?" Dad said and Gun suddenly showed up and behind him is Nanny. Both of them hold the food that we prepared for this dinner.

They were about to leave but we stop them and told them to eat with us.

"Gun are you okay with your new school? Did you like it?" My mom asked.

"Yes aunt thank you again." He shyly said.

"If you need anything just told us okay? Don't be shy we will provide anything you need." Dad said.

"Yes uncle thank you." He said.

"Thank you sir and ma'am for accepting my favor to let him stay here." Nanny sincerely said.

"No problem Nanny It's no big deal! We gladly accept Gun here and also he's a good boy and I saw he's previous grades and I'm really amaze at it." Mom said.

"Yes so we're treating him as our own son too specially because these two is always leaving to have their date that's why we feel that we don't have any son now specially Aj can't visit here this year." Dad joked.

"Don't exaggerate things dad you know that we're always here at the house." Tay said.

"Yeah I know but both of you are always on your room doing some stuffs, You will just go down here if it's breakfast, Lunch and dinner time." Dad hissed and Tay didn't answer because knows that it's true.

"Yeah dad I'm sorry that's why we did this dinner to make it up to you." I said. I said.

"That's good to hear, How are your exams today?" Dad asked.

"It's okay dad I answer it every well." I confidently said.

"You Tay? If you fail you exam I will kick you out again and I will bring Newwie to Canada." Dad said.

"No need to do that Dad I also did well." He said.

"That's good to hear." Dad said.

We chitchat for a few minutes and Tay and I decided to go to our favorite place.

"Dad, Mom We will just go outside. Don't wait for us we already have the keys." Tay said and we went directly to that place.

Tay set up the blanket and we sit on it.

He place his arms on my shoulder and I lay my head on his chest.

We're here.... At the forest... the place we discover on our first day... Our peaceful place...

"I can't believe that we already overcome our problems. I can't believe that we already went too far." I said.

"Yes... And we will not stop here... We will spend more time... Until our last breath... I promise that I will make you happy..." He said.

"I know... And I will also make you happy..." I said.

"We finally did it... After I waited for many years now I'm already with the person I love. It's worth the wait." He said.

"Yes babe we finally did it... I love you..." I said.

He hold my face and slowly come closer and kiss me passionately.

"I love you too."

---

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT (MUST READ) :

THE GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I ALREADY FINISHED MY FIRST STORY HERE IN WATTPAD AND I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT FINALLY I DID IT.

The Gun that I'm talking to at the ending is Gun atthapan!!! AND I'M HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE MAIN CAST OF MY NEXT STORY IS OFFGUN!!!

I will just rest for a while and after that just wait and I will announce when will I publish the STORY!

FOLLOW ME AND BE UPDATED ON MY FUTURE STORIES HERE AT WATTPAD!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS AND ALL FOR ALL THE READERS WHO REACH HERE AT THE END!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 942 32
In past you have lost what you had and started to lead a new life but the fate have a different story for you what if the past comes back hunting you...
35.1K 2.2K 97
Everything was alright before you came into my life. Or so I thought!! New Story of Tay New.
18.2K 764 21
What if... what if you weren't happy... What if you didn't feel that spark... What if you were with him... your lover... the man your parents tied...
1.5K 169 13
What if you just want to live like any other person. But there is something that is making you different in their eyes. And what if you finally want...