The Rebellious Man (TayNew Co...

By _VintageSoul

what if the person you love for a long time ago came back again to your life, will be the reason why your lif... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : He came back
Chapter 2 : The Punishment
Chapter 3 : The date
Chapter 4 : The second punishment
Chapter 5 : Sudden Change
Chapter 6 : Sweet Night
Chapter 7 : Cooking time
Chapter 8 : Let's Drink
Chapter 9 : Date Me
Chapter 10 : Settled
Chapter 11 : First Date
Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place
Chapter 13 : Let other people know
Chapter 14 : Busted
Chapter 15 : Drunk Session
Chapter 16 : Amusement park
Chapter 17 : Out of town
Chapter 18 : The other side of him
Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing
Chapter 20 : Memorable Night
Chapter 21 : Liar
Chapter 22 : Sacrifices
Chapter 23 : The true plan
Epilogue
Valentine's Special

Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.

2K 73 7
By _VintageSoul

Newwie's point of view

After I and Tay's heart to heart talk last night, We decided to settle this things out. We decided that for once and for all we will settle this for the sake of our family.

I'm really nervous even though I know that my parents already have a clue on what's going on between me and my own brother.

We're all at the dining table and no one is speaking, the atmosphere is a little bit awkward. Tay and I were simply looking at each other, There's something in his smile that I want to laugh.

But I can't because it will be weird if my parents will think that I laugh without any reasons.

He's more extra sweet after what happened last night. He give me goodmorning kisses, he brush our teeth together and wash our body together, We did all that quietly so our parents will not suspect at us.

He insist to cook our breakfast because he said that he's in a good mood because of what happened last night. Good thing our parents didn't ask what's up with him because I know he will honestly answer that.

"Can you please stop staring at each other? I'm happy that the both of you is happy with each other but please not now we're eating okay." Dad said.

"You knew dad?!" I shouted.

"Yeah Tay told me everything." He said.

Everything??? As in everything???? the staycation... the dates... The se-- Sh*t I hope that Tay didn't go there.

And dad looks calm even though he knew all of what we did.

"What?! You're okay with it?!" I ask.

"At first no... Newwie I also want to say sorry to you I know that you worried to much because of what will I react if I knew the thing between you two. I'm sorry if I separate you two from each other, I just want to make sure that the feelings of the both of you is true because I don't want you to hurt each other just because of one decision." Dad sincerely said.

"That's okay dad... I understand..." I said then suddenly I remember what happened last night.

"Dad... then what about your weird questions last night?" I ask.

"Ohhh that... It's part of our plan so you two will talk to each other again but it didn't turn out that way... I'm also just teasing the both of you though." He said.

I was nervous last night because dad sounds really scary and he just teasing me?

"DAD!!" I hissed.

"Sorry okay?" He said.

"Then are you really okay with our relationship? Relationship as lovers?" I ask.

"Yes." He said.

"Mom?" I said and I look at my mother who genuinely smile at me.

I'm touched and soft because of my mom's genuine smile. I know that she will accept us but it's really heart whelming.

"As long as my two sons are happy then I'm okay with it." I said.

"Ohhh I remember where at the other maids?" Dad suddenly ask. I look at Tay and he seems worried and I think he knows something about it.

"Nanny!!" Dad called nanny.

"Where are the other maids?" Dad ask.

"Err... Sir..." Nanny can't answer my dad's questions.

"It's my fault." Tay suddenly said.

then all of us look at him waiting for the other words that he will say.

"I ask Nanny to give the other maids a day off when I came back here so none of them will know about my plan here. So they will not gossip about the two of us and specially so they can't give you information of what are we doing here." He said.

"Nanny... You agreed to this?" Dad ask.

"Sir... I'm sorry..." Nanny said.

her voice broke and it really pains me to see her like that.

"So all this time you were on Tay's side?" Dad said and Nanny can't answer and she just look down.

"You betrayed me." Dad said.

"I'm sorry sir." Nanny sincerely said.

"If that's the case... Then I have to fire you..." Dad suddenly said that made us all shock.

"DAD!!!" Me and Tay shouted.

"FELOCIO!!" Mom shouted.

"S-sir... If you want to fire me then that's okay... I already expect that if you will know the truth... Thank you for everything sir... I will pack my things later..." Nanny said.

I saw Tay looking guilty right now and I know he's blaming his self. I want to console him but I can't do anything about it.

If that is our dad's decision then we can't do anything about it.

No one is talking right now and we are all waiting for our dad's next decision.

"Joke." Dad suddenly said and laugh really hard and all of us were wondering because of his behavior.

"I'm just kidding Nanny, I will not fire you and I will never fire you. You're part of our family and I already consider you as my family. I know that you cared of Tay that much and you're treating him like your own son just like new so I understand why you did that. I've done so many mistakes from the past and I'm trying to fix it." Dad said.

"I thought you will really fired Nanny! If you really do that I will file a divorce and I will leave you!" Mom suddenly said.

"Darling no! I'm just kidding okay? I will not fire Nanny!" Dad said.

"I will also leave you dad if you do that." I said.

"Yeah me too." Tay said.

Then we heard that Nanny start crying.

"Ohhh Nanny why are you crying? we will not fire you." I said.

"No it's not about that... I'm just really touch because of the love... You all are my family right now and I promise that I will not leave you all." Nanny said while sobbing.

Then we all hug her, she's one of our family and I will Treasure Nanny for the rest of my life.

---

After our breakfast I was about to enter my room when Tay suddenly pull me.

We enter his room and he look his door.

"I miss you." He whisper to my ear.

"What? we ju--" Before I could finish my sentence he pull my head and kiss me aggressively.

To be honest, I also miss doing this with him that's why I Immediately answer his kisses.

It's been a while since we did this and that's Because of Jia.

He went down to my neck and start sucking it, I know he will leave many marks again but I don't care, I was too focus on the pleasure that he's giving to me.

I can't help but to moan even though we are near at the door. He's really good at this that's why I can't resist him.

"Don't make it too loud guys! Your mom and I can hear the both of you." Dad suddenly shouted from outside.

I don't know but I feel shy and awkward at the same time because they are aware of what Tay and I were doing.

"Sorry dad!" Tay shouted.

"We're okay of what the both of you are doing because you two are both adult already. Just don't make it too loud okay?" Dad said.

"Okay dad." Tay answered.

"Don't forget to use condom okay? that's very important cleanliness first before you do it okay?" Dad said.

"We already know dad we already did it a couple of times! You don't need to remind us just go back to your room because your interrupting us." Tay said so I punch his chest.

"Sorry kids I'll go now." Dad said and after that Tay start undressing the both of us and continue what he's doing earlier.

Because of what Dad said, He cover my mouth so I will not release a loud moan. He's starting to burn my body again with his hot and sinful tongue.

He push me on the bed and aggressively pull my boxers and immediately put my shaft in his hot mouth.

"ohhh... Tay..." I moan softly.

"I miss your moan, I miss you moaning my name." He said and continue sucking my shaft.

"uhhh... Tay... ohhh..." I moan.

Then he suddenly sit on my chest and Point his hard and long shaft to my mouth.

I know what does that mean so I open my mouth and he start putting it in and out in my mouth.

"Uhhh... Newwie... I miss this..." It really makes me hard when I'm hearing his soft moan. Specially when his holding his moan, It sounds more sexier than the usual.

We pick up the condom and lube, He wears the condom and he start fingering my hole with the oil in this finger.

"It's been a while since we did it so I need to stretch your hole." He said and start putting a two fingers.

"Ohhh... Tay... Move your finger faster... ohhhh... myyyy..." I moan I can feel the frustration inside me because he's two fingers are not enough to satisfy me.

"add one... ohhh..." I moan so he add one more finger but still it's really not enough.

"Put yours please... ohhhh... it's really... not enough... ohhh..." I moan and after a second, I already feel the head of his shaft entering my hole.

"Ohhhhh..." We both moan.

"F*ck... I f*cking... Miss... this.... ohhhh..." He moan while penetrating me slowly.

I can feel the good sensation that Tay is giving me and that made me want more.

"Faster... Ohhhh... Tay.... Faster..." I moan.

He pull my head while penetrating.

"As you wish." He whisper to my ears and suddenly he penetrate me faster.

He's slapping my but while penetrating me faster.

"Ohhhh.... Newwie... you're so hot inside... F*ck..." He moan.

"I want... ohhh... to see... ohhh... you..." I moan so he flipped my body and do the missionary position.

"Better." He said while he start entering my hole again.

"Ohhh... f*ck..." I moan while he's penetrating me and I'm masturbating my own shaft.

I also start massaging my own nipple and it really felt so good. Tay can only make this to me.

"Ohhh... Tay... Faster... Faster..." I moan.

Because of this position I can see Tay's face and he's making me Hornier because of this facial expression.

He's too hot while moving his hips and penetrating me, while his whole body is sweating.

I can see the pleasure in his face and it's making me want him more.

"Deeper baby... Ohhh deeper..." I said.

So he penetrate me tougher and harder as he could until he went too deep that hit my prostrate.

Good thing I cover my mouth with my hands it bite it before I could shout because Tay hit my prostrate.

I saw that Tay smirk because of what I did.

So he suddenly penetrate me with unbelievable strength that he's hitting my prostrate again.

I know his doing this on purpose and he's enjoying what he's seeing.

But even though I want to moan louder I tried my best not to so our parents can't hear us.

But Tay being naughty he didn't stop penetrating me deeper that's why I shouted because of pleasure because I can't take it anymore.

"OHHHH!!! TAYYY!!" I moan and I saw that he smirk again.

"Hitting the right spot?" He teasingly said while penetrating me.

I start masturbating my own shaft again while Tay continue penetrating me Hard and deep.

And because he hit the right spot again, I suddenly Exploded on my own tummy.

"ohhh... F*ck... I'm also near... Ohhh... Newww... I near!!! I'm F*cking near!!" He said and after I few thrust I already feel that he exploded inside.

"Ohhh..." He tiredly said and Lay beside me.

"I love you." I suddenly said and I saw him blush but I was shock when I saw that he's hard again.

"You're turning me on... F*ck I love you too." He said and we did it again for the second time.

---

MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE ENDING/EPILOGUE

THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE EPILOGUE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL IT TO YOU GUYS!!!

DON'T FORGET TO :

VOTE ON THIS STORY

COMMENT YOUR REACTION AND THOUGHTS

FOLLOW ME :)))

SHARE THIS STORY.

KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 4.3K 18
Taynew fanfic When your best friend feeds you to a wolf and you end up sleeping with a total stranger. You don't want to remember but.... What happe...
16.8K 941 32
In past you have lost what you had and started to lead a new life but the fate have a different story for you what if the past comes back hunting you...
97.1K 3.9K 23
In which Bright was adopted by The Metawins but unfortunately he then began to feel things he shouldn't for their only son, Win Metawin whom he thoug...