The Rebellious Man (TayNew Co...

By _VintageSoul

what if the person you love for a long time ago came back again to your life, will be the reason why your lif... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : He came back
Chapter 2 : The Punishment
Chapter 3 : The date
Chapter 4 : The second punishment
Chapter 5 : Sudden Change
Chapter 6 : Sweet Night
Chapter 7 : Cooking time
Chapter 8 : Let's Drink
Chapter 9 : Date Me
Chapter 10 : Settled
Chapter 11 : First Date
Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place
Chapter 13 : Let other people know
Chapter 14 : Busted
Chapter 15 : Drunk Session
Chapter 16 : Amusement park
Chapter 17 : Out of town
Chapter 18 : The other side of him
Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing
Chapter 20 : Memorable Night
Chapter 22 : Sacrifices
Chapter 23 : The true plan
Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.
Epilogue
Valentine's Special

Chapter 21 : Liar

1.6K 67 6
By _VintageSoul

Newwie's point of view

We saw that Luke and Joss went inside to a room. So we didn't have the chance to thank them so we decided to thank them tomorrow.

We went directly to our room and as the door close Tay kiss my lips and start devouring it.

We start kissing my neck like he's setting my body on fire. Then he suddenly stop so I look at him wondering why.

"Why?" I ask.

"Do you remember that you owe me something because I won on our first date." He said.

"Yeah what about that?" He ask.

"I want you to lay down on the bed." He said.

"What? You just want me to lay down on the bed? That's easy!" I said so I lay down on the bed like what he said.

"Close your eyes." He said so I close my eyes.

Then I wait for his next move and after a few minutes he went on top of me and he hold my hand.

He feel that his tying me up so I open my eyes and look at what he's doing.

"What the f*ck is this?" I said.

"This is what I want. Let me have my way on your body." He said and he blindfold my eyes so I can't move and see everything.

"Fine!" I hissed.

It's kinda thrilling because I don't have any Idea on what he will gonna do next.

He start massaging my two nipples while he's sucking my neck.

"Ohhh... Tay... I want... More..." I moan.

Tay's point of view

It's one of my sexual fantasy to see New defenceless and can't do anything and now I'm seeing it for real and he's really turning me on.

I hold his shaft and I slowly massaging it like i'm teasing him.

"Tay move faster... Move your hand faster..." He moan. He looks really frustrated right now and I'm enjoying on what I'm watching.

"Beg baby.... Beg..." I whisper on his ears.

"Pleaseee... Move faster... Please..." He beg.

But what I did is I suck it all of a sudden like he didn't expect.

"OHHHH... TAYYYY!!!" He moan and I see that he want to get rid with those ties.

I move my head upside down slowly like I'm savouring the taste of his shaft.

It's been a while since I blow him so I'm kinda new to this but I think that I'm doing it right because he look satisfied.

"Faster Tay... Ohhh... Faster..." He moan.

But I didn't listen but instead I took the lube on the drawer.

"Tay? Where are you?" He ask

"Wait a minute." I said then I put the right amount on my fingers and I start massaging his hole.

"Ohhh... Tay... Add more finger..." He said so I added one more.

"The lube is so cold... Ohhh... it's not enough Tay... Add one more..." He frustratedly said.

I put my finger inside and out.

"It's really not enough! Ohhh... Put yours already... Uhhh..." He moan.

I sat on his chest and I point my shaft on his mouth.

"Open your mouth." I said with a dominant Voice.

So he obey what I said and he open his mouth. I start putting my shaft inside, He's mouth is still warmth and it's really good when I'm inside him.

I love the view I'm seeing right now, I like being powerful and dominant like this.

I suddenly went up again and he looks like we want more.

So I go back on his ass at first I'm teasing him, I'm slapping my shaft on his hole.

"Moreee... Put it in... Ohhh... Put it in..." He moan.

and I start putting my shaft slowly inside him.

"Ohhh... Tay..." He moan.

I intentionally move slower that the usual and he looks frustrated because he can't do anything.

"Ohhh... Tay... Please... Move faster... Don't tease me..." He frustratedly said so I move my hips a little bit faster.

"Ohhh... More... Faster pleaseee..." He moan.

So I suddenly stop but my shaft is still inside him.

"What the f*ck? Why did you--" before he could say another word I suddenly penetrate him faster as I can.

"Ohhh!!; Tay!!! What the!! Ohhhh!! Yessss!!" He moan.

It's time to get hard.

I move my hips slower again and after a second I suddenly fuck deep and I know that I hit his prostate.

"Ohhhh!!! Tayyy!!! F*ck!!" He frustratedly said.

I also want to do this normally, I already enjoyed enough so I decided to untie him.

He madly untie it and he aggressively pull my body to the bed.

"You're making me angry." He said and immediately out my shaft on his hole.

I don't know, he looks scary but I feel excited when he's like this.

I sometimes want Newwie to be a dominant bottom because he's really good at it.

He move his hips faster and he's riding me like there's no tomorrow.

"Ohhh... Better... Ohhh... This is what I want." He said.

I can see that he look satisfied on what he's doing and his facial expression is making me hornier.

He's really making me want him more because of his unpredictable move.

He move his self rougher and harder like he's hitting his prostate.

"F*ck!! Ohhh!!" He moan.

It's amazing how Newwie initiate our love making again.

I pull his head and I start kissing his lips while he still riding me.

For the first time he bit my lips really hard and I saw that it's bleeding.

He's being aggressive again and I don't know but I think he's being out of control.

"Chill." I said.

But he didn't listen, he start kissing every part of my neck.

"ohhh... Fuckk..." I moan.

He move his hips harder and faster again and for the nth time he hit his prostats.

"Ohhh... I'm cumming!!" He moan.

"I'm also near... I love you..." I said and he  exploded already that's why he kiss me again.

"I love you too." He said and I reach my climax inside him.

---
Newwie's point of view

We met Joss and Luke in the morning because we will leave in the afternoon.

"It's really nice meeting you both!" Luke said.

"Yeah I wish you will visit us here again." Joss said.

"Yeah we will probably visit you both here again." I said.

"Do you both have any plan to visit manila?" Tay ask.

"Honestly It's a long ride so we still not think about it but since you live there we will consider it." Joss ask.

"If you will visit manila just call us so we can accompany you both. You already have my number so just call me." Tay said.

"Yeah I guess we can go there next year when it's summer again." Luke said.

"That's a great Idea! We're excited to see you there!" Tay said.

And after that we leave La Union.

---
It's really a long ride because it took us 8 hours to arrived in our house and it's already 8:30 pm.

We start moving our things in our house but then a girl suddenly showed up.

I remember that girl, She's on the enchanted kingdom. The girl who talk to Tay. Ohh it's Jia Tay's classmate.

"Newwie you go inside first, I still have to talk to my friend." He said so I went inside.

I remember that I gave him my phone so I went outside but I heard that the girl is screaming so I just hide on the side.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ALL OF THIS? IT'S NOT IN YOUR PLAN!" The girl shouted.

Plan? What plan?

"Don't scream! New might here you!" Tay said.

"AND SO?! YOU'VE DONE TOO FAR! YOU BROUGHT HIM TO ENCHANTED KINGDOM AND NOW YOU WENT ON A STAYCATION WITH HIM?!" Jia shouted.

"STOP THIS OKAY?" Tay shouted.

"YOUR PLAN IS TO FLIRT HIM AND BREAK HIS HEART TO GET BACK TO HIM! YOU SAID IF YOU MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE YOU WILL LEAVE HIM! I CAN SEE THAT HE'S ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU SO WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE HIM?! SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR REVENGE!" The girl shouted.

What... So all of this... All that he have done... It's just for revenge... He just fool me... He didn't love me for real.

All of this is just a lie... His I love you is just a lie...

I lie he said for his revenge.

"W-what?" I said and showed up.

"Newwie..." Tay shockingly said.

"Ohhh here's the Gay! Now is the chance to get your revenge! Now is the right time to tell him the truth so you can leave him!!" Jia said.

"So... You didn't really love me?" I defeatedly said.

"Yeah he didn't it's all for his plan! He can't love you because I'm his girlfriend and he will never love you because your just Gay!" Jia said.

"STOP IT JIA! WE ARE DONE! SO DON'T SHOW YOURSELF AGAIN TO ME! JUST FUCKING LEAVE!" Tay said.

"Newwie look..."

"All that she said... Is it really your plan..."

"Look I told just told her that..."

"So you really said that?"

"Yeah... But..."

"Then you succeeded in your plan... You successfully make me fall for you and now you successfully broke my heart..." I said and I went directly on my room.

---

After that I never talk to him again, I always sneak out when he's not around and I'll eat my breakfast, lunch, and dinner without him.

I know nanny already notice that there's something off about the two of us.

I told nanny to bring me food every meal so I don't have to find hide anymore.

One time nanny have something to do so I have to go downstairs to eat and I saw Tay watching on the tv but I didn't mind him.

It's obvious that he wants to talk to me but I'm really done with all of his bullshit.

I trust him once and he broke the trust that I gave. I don't want to be stupid and give him another chance.

I've already done enough and I'm really tired of his games.

Then suddenly nanny showed up when I'm still eating on the dining table.

"Newwie are you okay? I know there's something going on between you and Tay." Nanny said.

"It's nothing Nanny... Just a little conflict." I said.

"You know you can open up with me right?" Nanny said.

"Yeah Nanny I know... I just want to handle my problem on my own." I said.

"Well if that's what you want... You're a big boy now so you know already what's right or what's wrong." Nanny said and pat my head.

---

I woke up feeling lonely again because I always woke up before and saw that Tay is beside me but now I'm alone in this bed.

I go downstairs and suddenly Tay pull me on the couch.

"Talk to me." He said.

But I didn't mind him, I can't even look at him because of what he did.

"I said talk to me!" He shouted.

"We have nothing to talk about." I coldly said.

"Please newwie just listen to me! Please talk to me." He beg.

"No." I coldly said.

"Please! Don't be like this! I can't take this anymore! I can't live without." He said.

I don't why but it hurts that until now he still lying to me, making me believe that he really love me.

"You don't have to lie anymore, you already succeeded on your revenge so you don't have to lue anymore." I coldly said.

"Bullshit!" He shouted and punch the couch.

"So you will not talk to me?" He ask so I nodded.

"Fine! You made me do this." He said and start kissing my lips while locking my hands.

I tried to push him away but he's too strong, I try to avoid his kisses but I can't.

"TAYYYY!!!" Someone shouted. Someone familiar.

It's my dad.

Dad is back and mom is beside him.

I saw mom's shock face and dad's angry face.

"TAY! GO TO MY OFFICE ROOM! WE HAVE TO TALK!" Dad shouted.

---

(A/N: Here's the time you've been waiting for HAHAHAH. Are you ready for my next update?)

Don't forget to :

Vote

Follow me

Comment

and Share this story

KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!!! ~xoxo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 4.2K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...
18.1K 397 19
What can happen when you ask help to your brother because of your abusive ex/boyfriend and that he's roommates and you are like... not ready to live...
984 92 61
Twin of lawyers, who come home once a month, get to have a fresh start at new high school, a new city. They go through more drama and heartbreak then...
154 0 12
Even though you are just a lost soul, you are still wandering, looking for one thing: love. Before you died, you're parents and siblings used to trea...