Ham Apke Hain Kaun

By itsanuforu

My everything!!! More

Ham Aapke Hain Kaun
SLICE-1
SLICE-2
SLICE-3
SLICE-4
SLICE-5
SLICE-6
SLICE-7
SLICE-8
SLICE-9
SLICE-10
SLICE-11
SLICE-12
SLICE-13
SLICE-14
SLICE-15
SLICE-16
SLICE-17
SLICE-18
SLICE-19
SLICE-20
SLICE-21
SLICE-22
SLICE-23
SLICE-24
SLICE-25
SLICE-26
SLICE-27
SLICE-29
SLICE-30
SLICE-31
SLICE-32
SLICE-33
SLICE-34
SLICE-35
SLICE-36
SLICE-37
SLICE-38
SLICE-39
SLICE-40
SLICE-41
SLICE-42
SLICE-43
SLICE-44
SLICE-45
SLICE-46
SLICE-47
SLICE-48
SLICE-49
SLICE-50
SLICE-51
SLICE-52
SLICE-53
SLICE-54
SLICE-55
SLICE-56
SLICE-57
SLICE-58
SLICE-59
SLICE-60
SLICE-61
💙 ki baath

SLICE-28

1.4K 77 50
By itsanuforu

Preetha came out of the class hurridly and is walking along without any stop as she thinks about morning incidents....... Karan's punishment,Rishi's teasings.She is not at all feeling good and wants some fresh air.

She is in her thoughts when she suddenly realizes that it's not her department or her block but she came to other end of the college.......the under graduation block.

Looking around she sees a ground and an empty bench behind a tree.Pacing there,she settles herself on the bench putting her bag aside.She closes her eyes for a minute taking slow breathes and opens her eyes to see the huge ground with trimmed grass.She could see few students far away discussing, walking holding some banners on the pavement maybe some event is going to be held.

She was just looking at her surroundings when she heard a voice from her back,

"What's my Sweetheart doing on our sweet spot?"

She knew who it is,you also know who it is,

Preetha: I don't know.........Go and ask her not me!

He walks to the other end of the bench,

Karan: But she is not responding to me least she is not even looking at me.......Can you please tell her to look at me?

Preetha(shrugging): Why should I? She is none to me I don't know her.

Karan: You don't know yourself...... Really?

And he laughs when she sees him who is standing at the end of the bench.He sees her looking at him,

Karan: Hey I don't need your help as my sweetheart looked at me.

Shaking her head,

Preetha: What do you want karan?

Karan: Her smile.

She looks at him,a smile is about to steal his lips but goes off when she looks away,

Karan: See still she is not responding to me.Ask her what is she doing here at this time?

Preetha(retorts): She wants to be alone for sometime as her hitler lecturer punished her infront of the whole class and it's the first time she got punished.

Karan: But he gave punishment to Preetha who came late to the class not to his sweetheart who swept him off his feet.

Her eyes go widen and she snaps her head to him who is looking at her coolly,

Preetha: W....what?

Karan: Yes........(he sits beside her)you know what he said to me that his sweetheart is looking so beautiful today just like a walking light in her yellow dress.And when she was asking permission breathing heavily he just wanted to hold her and give her his breath.

This time her mouth widens too and she comes out of their act,

Preetha: th.....thum kya baath kar rahe ho?

She sees around for anyone listening but finds none so looks at him again,

Preetha: thum....thum.....

Not able to utter anything she looks around again and sees him again he too sees her locking their eyes and after a moment they burst into laughter.

Laughing and shaking her head for their act she moves closely to him putting her head on his shoulder.She holds his arm tightly, and just like that she felt everything good.

They stop laughing and take in the moment for few minutes when,

Karan(lowly): bura laga?

Preetha: kyun?

Karan: c...class mein....

Interrupting him and tightening her hold on him,

Preetha: hmmm.....thoda!

He made her feel bad and he doesn't like it at all but what can he do? He was ought to be strict,

Karan: Preetha.....wo.....

She doesn't let him speak and raises her head from his shoulder,

Preetha: No.......mujhe kuch nai sunna.ha mujhe bura laga kyunki bachpan se ab tak sab teachers ki favourite student thi mein.Forget about punishment nobody did ever raise their voice on me because I am a studious girl.I felt bad when you warned me and gave me punishment infront of everyone but the mistake is mine.I should have came to class on time.So..........I don't want to hear anything about that from you.

She says it with a smile,

Karan: I just want to say.........I would have done the same to anyone else in your place.Actually I wouldn't have allowed them to my class but as you were there I just told you and allowed you.I didn't wanna make you feel bad but.......(pausing and looking at her) I am sorr.....

Preetha: No..... don't say that you did nothing wrong.i know that Karan if you just brushed it off I would have felt good but everyone in the class could have thought that I am special to you.They already wonder as why you call me ....only me by my name and I don't want to nurture their doubts and be called as an opportunist........My achievements should be result of my hardwork not because of someone's favours.(looking at him) You did the right thing today........don't worry I am good atleast now!

Karan just smiles and looks ahead while she closes her eyes on his shoulder.

Karan: Waise Class mein nai puch saktha mein ab bathao why were you late?And you didn't msged me at night too?

She then remembers that karan don't know anything about yesterday night.She slowly sits straight moving her hands from him and he understands there's something,

Karan: kya hua Preetha?

Preetha looks ahead she has a lot to tell.......she was tired at night so went to sleep directly and she was busy in the morning so didn't had time to speak with karan.

Preetha: kal raath papa ghar aaya ....

Karan(surprised): What?

Preetha: hmm......jab mein andar jaa rahi thi papa hall mein the.

Karan: unhone thumhe dekha?

Preetha: Of course mujhe dekha hein.

Karan(excited): thumse baath kiya?

Preetha(lowly): nai!

He frowns,

Karan: kya hua?

She doesn't respond he puts his hand on her shoulder she turns her face to look at him.Unable to control,she hugs him wrapping her hands on his torso,

Karan(tensed): Preethaa!

Preetha: He don't want to see my face.........he told me to get out.

He is shocked,

Preetha: He hates me karan......... papa hates me a lot.

And she cries profusely hugging him,Karan hugs her back through shoulders comforting her.

Karan: Shuu.....Calm down! Calm down Preetha please!

She is remembering her father and he is not able to listen her cries,

Karan: Everything will be fine Sweetheart.He is just angry on you he can never hate you Preetha.You have to understand that.

Preetha: He do....don't want to see m.....m....my face karan.........he ....he didn't even speak look....looking at me.Ju....just because of Varun jiju he had let me stay.I....i can't bear this karan.....I ....I can't be...bear his hate!

And she cries wetting his shirt while Karan closes his eyes too not able too listen her trembling voice but he cannot stay silent.
So he slowly takes her face into his hands,

Karan: Sweetheart look at me!

Her tears still flow down,

Karan: Preetha!

She then raises her teary eyes to looks at him,he couldn't see her red eyes but he has to,

Karan: Tell me do you wanna do what he wants to?

Preetha's eyes widen listening him,

Karan: Do you wanna go back?

She nods her head as 'No'.

Karan: Then you should not be weak and should not cry like this.Remember you are doing this for you Preetha and......you took a step,you took a decision and can't go back now.If you take a back step all your hardwork will be wasted......you will only have regret nothing else.

She listens him intently,

Karan: It's just a matter of time Preetha.Few more months it will be over.Everything will fall in its place........I know you want him to be with you but he couldn't and he had a reason.You have to understand his side too.Remember you are doing this for him too and am sure once everything gets right he will be proud of his daughter.

Preetha(hopefully): Will he?

The hope in her voice and in her eyes made karan relieve,

Karan(nodding): Ofcourse..... he will.

Preetha: Then you? Will you be proud of me?

Karan is surprised by the sudden question,he looks at her eyes which are looking at him hopefully,he smiles slightly,

Karan: I am proud of you Preetha (her eyes shine while he pulls her face closer) and will always be!

His eyes show how much true his words are making her smile brightly and he knows his day is going to shine, smiling he kisses on her eyes and on her forehead.She hugs him wrapping her both hands around his torso,

Karan: You are my sweetheart......you should be strong and patient just like me not like Preetha who cries for everything.

There goes her,she angryly pinches on his chest and he hisses totally unexpected of her action while she moves away from him,

Preetha (touching her arms) : I guess I am strong!

Karan narrows his eyes rubbing the area she pinched,

Karan: mein na apni sweetheart se complaint kartha hu.........just wait what she will do to you!

Preetha: Aur mein bhi apna Hitler se complaint karungi.......thum soch bhi nai sakthe ho kya kar saktha hein wo.haaaaa!

She says with attitude,

Karan: achaa.......mujhe dhamki de rahe ho? Chalo....bulao....bulao thumhari hitler ko......mein bhi dekhtha hu kya kartha hein wo?

Preetha: thum bhi bulalo apni sweetheart ko mein bhi dekhti hu kitna dum hein usme.

Karan: thum ek baar usse dekoge na bas dekhthe hi rahoge.........itna beautiful,itna pretty hein ki mein batha nai saktha.

Preetha: aur mera hitler bhi bahot handsome bahot dashing hein.........you can't even match 1 percent with him.

He widen his eyes a little and smirks inside getting an idea,

Karan: Ahaaaa itna handsome hein wo....... I don't think so.You are just lying I know that he is just average!

She widen her eyes looking at him,she is angry,

Preetha(yelling): Average?Who said that........you know he is the most handsome man in this college.You know many students like him,admire him for his style and attitude.Boys try to be like him and no need to say about girls they literally adore him.Did you listen that.......... Nobody can match him in anything.My karan is the best of best.Understand?

She finishes and sees him smirking confusing her.As she realizes what she said,her eyes go widen while he got her that she realized,

Karan: Your karan haaa?

Preetha(mind): Oh god Mickey........what did you do?

Preetha looks at him,he is smirking but his eyes are shining,she knew he won't leave it and it's better to accept herself.

Quickly gaining her composure,she hugs him wrapping her hands on his torso and placing her head on his heart surprising him to the core,

Preetha: haaa.....My karan(holding his lapel with one hand).....My hitler.thumhe kuch problem hein?

And this shocks him but he too comes into senses quickly,

Karan: Thum aise baar baar hug karogi tho mujhe kya problem hoga? (Wrapping his hands around her) I am absolutely comfortable!

She chuckles closing her eyes while he too closes his eyes enjoying the moment with a smile on their faces.

She feels light,calm and happy as he is rocking both of them slightly.Karan too gets relaxed.

After few minutes,he still closes his eyes,

Karan: Sweetheart!

No response

Karan: Preetha!

No response so he opens his eyes,

Karan: Sweet.....

Before he finishes,he realizes something and looks down.She is sleeping ..........he is first surprised looking at her.She is holding his lapel with one hand,wraps her other hand on his torso,her face is maximum covered with her hair as they are sticked to her face because of tears.........and this made him smile.

He slowly removes his hands from her back and is about to wake her up when....

Preetha(irritated): Pch!

She felt like open as his hands were off her,she gets disturbed and hugs him back this time a little tightly and again sleeps.Karan doesn't understand what happened,

Karan: Matlab mein apna haath hatana usse bilkul pasand nai thi isiliye fir se mere bahon mein so rahi hein.

Realizing what she did he chuckles looking down at her white face which is peeking through her black hair,

Karan: mein kya karu iss ladki ko.......kaisi so rahi hein mujhe pakadke wo bhi afternoon....... college mein...... that too outside.Shhuuu(holding his forehead)........(to you) aapko pata hein agar jab yeh uthegi tho kya karegi?wo.......

Suddenly preetha wiggles,

Preetha(in sleep, annoyed): Shut up!

She again sleeps hugging him,

Karan: Ohh sorry sorry....thum so jao!

He says soothingly,

Karan(whispering to you): kya dekh rahe ho I mean pad rahe ho? mein nai baathaunga next part pe aap hi dekhlo sorry padhlo kya karegi madam!

Sighing,he hugs her closely and securely thinking about the coming scene.

And continues in the next part.....

What she will do even I am thinking about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 18
Cover by:@preeranxarmish ❤ story starts from preeran's marriage...peep in to know more!❤
6.8K 275 14
short stories on different tracks of kundali bhagya.
121K 11.5K 44
this is a College love story of tejran..... just enjoy.....
138K 5.9K 107
This is about two best friends who fall for eachother