A Genius, Mafia Heiress Reinc...

By YoBoop

The story of a girl who remembered her previous life as a "genius", who died and was reincarnated by the God... More

CH. 0
CH. 1
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
CH. 12
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 18
CH. 19
CH. 20
CH. 21
CH. 22

CH. 6

455 20 3
By YoBoop

"Thank you for taking care of that matter, Blackwing." Now that the army has been taken care of, she has new plans for the pillaged communities. Rebuilding the town will not be enough. As the interim ruler, she knows that she will need to help them in reinforcing their defenses, with guards and with magic.

She will also need to look into the town's livelihood to heighten their production and income by knowing the resources around them and giving each mayor and town representative enough funds for their community. Also, the kingdom needs to build and restore more roads so that exchange from the central kingdom to smaller cities and villages will be ensured.

Before she left the kingdom, she has already signed papers that can help the growth of the kingdom concerning agriculture, city planning, defense and law. Using her modern era knowledge, she can make some good changes in the kingdom. She had yet to study how to change other aspects of the kingdom using what she knows. She has already planned the city progress by almost half a year...

"Always my pleasure, your Highness." It has been two days since that notification appeared. Right now, she has so much resources to spare from her inventory items and money to her servants and pets.

"Maybe this are all error in the system by the Gods?" she thought. Nevertheless, she has a new goal. Being the interim ruler of the kingdom while her father, the King, is gone is not enough. She wants to complete all the quests given by her father. And she started by engaging the Drueton Empire's army that is raiding the west villages. Thankfully, Blackbeak is a master of Space Magic.

-3 days ago-

>>>[Transfer of Pets and Servants is complete!]<<<

What?!

Ravenna was surprised by the sudden notification. Does this mean her pets and slaves have been brought with her in this new world? If so, they will be too many too handle. She knows from her previous life experience that loyalty is never given, it is also earned.

>>>[Do you want to summon your Pets now?]<<<

Ravenna quickly pressed "No". She knows that if she tapped "Yes", there is a possibility that the castle will be destroyed. Most of her pets have huge and long bodies. They cannot be confined to small spaces. Most of them are legendary and of limited rarity. She got them at lotteries, super special events and limited-time shops.

>>>[Do you want to summon your servants?}<<<

If it is her servants, then there is no problem. They are all humanoid in appearance. After she presses the "Yes" option, a light materializes in front of her. Eight figures materialized in front of her. She knows each one of those eight individuals. She created her.

After their materialization, all of them looked at her and immediately bowed at her presence.

"Thank you for summoning us! At your service, Your Highness! Please use us in any of your plans!" all of them speaking in unison, bowing and paying respect to her; their movements in sync together as if they have trained to become loyal servants. Maybe this is because she completed all of their story lines and she has a full relationship meter with them all.

All of their characteristics and the way she modeled them after buying them, it's just like in the game! But now, she can clearly see them in person. Ravenna can't help smiling and jumping due to glee. She was trained to kill at a young age but since her "childhood" is different and repressed by her parents due to their expectation, she can get child-like at her interest, especially in gaming.

All of them were slaves of the highest quality. They are all EX-class slaves which cost her millions of gems (in-game currency that is bought with real money). Due to the "open-system" of the game, each slave also has a random generated background story line. It took her so much effort, money (not that it is a problem) and energy to ensure the purchase of EX-class servants. Other in-game options for players can also be applied to servants.

Buying a low-class servant is already expensive. Each time you buy servants, prices also increase. Players are also the ones who manage their other expenses. Timing is also needed since shops refresh. It is also recorded that there is a total of 100 EX-class servants in the game but other than Ravenna having 9 in her disposal, the next one with the greatest number of servants recorded in game was only five.

Also, the system used for pets and servants are different. Some pets evolve if certain requirements are fulfilled. Servants, on the other hand, have fixed job classes, which restricts their flexibility, unlike the class skill system for the players. They can gain it while they are leveling up or while their story line is being explored. Some servants and pets have story lines to be explored and have hidden options unlock-able only by certain events.

The first servant is a tall guy with pale complexion (just like the undead). He has long, platinum white hair with black roots, tied in loose ponytail resting on his shoulder. He has deep, blood, red eyes, large, pointy nose, and long ears just like an elf. Sharp fangs can be seen when he opened his mouth. Covering his hand is a white silk gloves with intricate markings. He is wearing maroon tailcoat, with white and gold trimmings, embellished with elven patterns, which is weird since elves don't dress themselves with human clothing.

Aluin Undovir
Level: 300
Rank: EX
Title: Emperor of the Red Darkness
Race: Dusk Elf (?), Vampire Lord (Acquired; Daywalker), Lycanthrope (Blessing; Platinum-haired)
Classes:
Blood Moon Emperor (50)
Beast Avatar (50)
Lunar Champion (50)
Legendary Arcanist (50)
Legendary Assassin (50)
Legendary Hemomancer (50)

>>>[Son of the most powerful dusk elf priestess, he has been blessed by the Moon Goddess to be a true lycanthrope. When he was young, he was kidnapped by the believers of the Vampire Emperor (due to his compatibility with the moon and night) to be the sacrifice to their god. The Vampire Emperor of the Greedy Pits was entertained by his meal that he made him an ancient vampire, giving him new abilities. With his new powers, he easily killed his captors and escaped the place. He wandered from place to place and fainted due to starvation and exhaustion. He was later caught and sold to slave traders.]<<<

Just like the rest, Ravenna bought Aluin, knowing only his rank and his race (which was Dusk Elf, Dhampir at that time). His other details, like his complete races and classes, were later unlocked after leveling up and completing the story line of the servant. He was bought during a special Halloween limited store.

The second servant is a woman who radiates a creepy aura. She has black scleras with alienlike, bright green irises. Embedded crystals can be seen growing from her pale, dark skin. Her hair is dark purple, arranged in an elegant bun put into place by thorns of crystals with a headdress shaped into a pin composed of long, slender, insect legs. She wore a long flowing, seductive black gown with turquoise trimmings, which added to her intimidating aura. Three pairs of insect-like appendages grow behind her back, each leg ending in a sharp pointed nail made out of pure crus that can pierce through any humanoid body.

Nansi Farbane
Level: 300
Rank: EX
Title: The Adamantium Vermin Mistress of Fist
Race: Oread; Vermin Lord - Arachne Queen (Acquired); Psychic (Awakened)
Classes:
Vermin Lord (50)
Mind Breaker (50)
Deep Earth Descendant (50)
Legendary Geomancer (50)
Legendary Kineticist (50)
Legendary Ergomonk (50)

STORY CONTINUES BELOW

>>>["An Oread who was orphaned by the temple and was later accepted as a disciple and successor of one of the strongest monk . He awakened his psychic powers after his traumatic accident involving a Vermin Lord, the infamous Arachne Queen. By using the Ki (life energy), Psionic energy and Arcane Energy, he linked and captured the Vermin Lord in his body. Unable to control the Vermin Lord, she forced herself to sleep while meditating and collecting he three energies that will help her increase her power to withstand and conquer the power of the Vermin Lord. Upon awakening, the Arachne queen's body fused with her and she now uses the Arachne Queen's power in training to become the greatest martial artist.]<<<

Nansi was a secret quest, only unlocked by completing one of the hardest dungeons of the game. The only one that can access the quest is someone who has a huge individual power since he/she will be soloing a hidden dungeon filled with all the Vermin Lords. An Oread is a humanoid race whose blood or bloodline has been blessed or touched by earth elementals (just like Ifrits for fire, Undines for water and Sylphs for Air).

The third servant was also a woman. She emanates a ghostly atmosphere, as if she was an undead which made evident by her ghastly appearance and pale complexion. She has other-worldly blue-green eyes and hair of the same color; eyes that pierce your soul and hair that flows in an unusual manner like the waves in the coasts. She wears a revealing dress that resembles the grim reapers of the underworld and her hair adorned with shells of the deep that is yet to be seen by anyone. Glimmering, iridescent scales covered her legs and arms, and some parts of her neck and face.

Sealah Ferdival
Level: 300
Rank: EX
Title: Havoc Melody of the Dead Waters
Race: Half-Merfolk; Banshee (Acquired); Muse (Blessing)
Classes:
Necrotic Envoy (50)
Ocean Monarch (50)
Golden Voice (50)
Legendary Necromancer (50)
Legendary Hydromancer (50)
Legendary Sonomancer (50)

>>>["The illegitimate daughter of the Crowned Prince of the Octave Oceans with a renowned Bard. Upon birth, she was given a golden voice by the God of Arts. Her mother was kidnapped by the servants of The Great Queens of Banshees. To go to the underworld to rescue her mother, she swam The Five Rivers of the Underworld (Styx, Lethe, Archeron, Phlegethon, and Cocytus) transforming and strengthening her every time she survived swimming each river. After defeating the Great Queens of Banshee, she was infused by the ectoplasmic essence of the Queens, amplifying her necrotic powers from swimming the rivers."]<<<

Seala can be bought from the Halloween store after completing a limited, hidden, under-the-sea quest for the Crowned Prince of the Octave Oceans, which is to rescue his lover from the underworld by the Banshees. This is a solo quest; thus, you character will accompany Seala get through the underworld and save her mother from The Great Queens of Banshees.

The fourth servant is guy with a blonde hair with black roots styled in a sleek manner. He has a handsome face and heterechromic pair of eyes, maybe because of the angelic faces of the angels and tempting appearances of the demons. His presence is both holy and demonic; he has 12-ray halo, shining above his head all while having an enormous demonic tail that. He emits a faint holy aura and light from his halo and body and blue, eerie, flames follow his tracks everywhere as if the fire is eating his trail.

Zaltino Marchois
Level: 300
Rank: EX
Race: Human; Tiefling (Half-blood; Dominant/Awakened); Aasimar (Half-blood; Dominant/Awakened)
Title: The Burning Twelve-Winged Spawn
Classes:
Hellfire Vessel (50)
Holyfire Paragon (50)
Blazing Nephalem (50)
Legendary Magus (50)
Legendary Crusader (50)
Legendary Pyromancer (50)

STORY CONTINUES BELOW

>>>["He is the son of two greatest demon hunters, an aasimar-spawn of Uriel (Seraphim of Holy Fire) and a tiefling-spawn of Adremelech (Hellfire Usurper). He was later taken care by the monastery upon his parent's questionable death. By his teens, he showed signs of controlling both the hellfire and holyfire .The monastery was later attacked by various cults of demon lords and sectors of religion due to his rare existence."]<<<

Zaltino can only be bought after completing a long solo quest about cults and religion. Thankfully, she had enough resources that time, so she immediately bought him. After the quest, he cannot be available in any way. Aasimars are humans who have angel-blood or are children of union between a mortal and an angel. Tieflings are humans who have demon-blood or are children of a union between a mortal and a demon.

The fifth servant is a man with gray crown of hair kept in a rough manner. Crackles of electricity and unknown energy can be seen flowing through him. He has this unmovable expression with a steel gaze, able to lower any man's defense. He has a huge, muscular build and a pair of horns can be seen growing from the side of his head. A huge lizard tail grows from his back, swaying back and forth slowly, depending on his mood. He sported a navy-blue coat, slim fit to his build, adorned with draconian pattern with white trimmings and accents.

Drovan
Level: 300
Rank: EX
Title: Storm Devourer
Race: Human (?), Dragon (True; Tempest), Voidling (Acquired)
Classes:
Draconic Overlord (50)
Void Devourer (50)
Tempest Master (50)
Legendary Dragon Fighter (50)
Legendary Void Mage (50)
Legendary Stormbringer (50)

>>>[The Strongest and leader of the Tempest Dragons (one of the legendary dragons) who was trapped in the void for a long time by mages who were human supremacist. Due to his luck, a mighty hero was lost in the void. They agreed to help each other in escaping the void by merging with each of their consciousness hoping to escape his prison (which was made for dragons). Due to the human's compatibility and abilities, his abilities grown significantly. By staying in the void for a long time, he absorbed and learned to utilize the powers of void.]<<<

One of the most powerful EX-Rank servants, Drovan can only be gotten lottery and one person can acquire it. Due to her luck, perseverance and splurging money in buying tickets for the lottery, she eventually got him.

The sixth servant is a dark, tall figure covered in dark feathers like the space. The figure stands tall with an elegant posture. He has deep black wings at rest in his back. Golden, long beak grows from his mouth is supposedly is. Sharp yellow eyes and black pupils can be observed from his face. Though his eyes and feathers are different; They carry a shimmer of the universe. He wears a cowl and a regal robe of velvet and with ochre and white accents, adding mystery to his persona.

Blackwing
Level: 300
Rank: EX
Title: Heavenly Crow of the Stellar Skies
Race: Ravenfolk; Starsoul
Classes:
Stellar Scion (50)
Arcane Marksman (50)
Black Feather Seer (50)
Legendary Bullseye (50)
Legendary Oracle (50)
Legendary Stellar Mage (50)

>>>[A Starsoul Ravenfolk who was born when all of the 12 planets aligned while a solar eclipse is happening. This only happens every millions of years. By his seventh name day, hundred comets fell in his position but he was left unschathed. Instead, the stellar dust of the asteroids was absorbed by his body and he was bathed by the light produced by the alignment of a solar eclipse. His village was attacked by bandits and he was sold to slave traders."]<<<

Blackbeak is bought on the limited auction store. Its story was special because its story line can only be done and completed when a major stellar event happens (e.g. lunar eclipse, solar eclipse, alignment, solstices, comet appearances).

The seventh servant is a lady, sprouting animal ears and nine fox tails- a kitsune. She has cold eyes, white complexion and a white crown of hair kept in a tall ponytail. It is tied with a long lace, traced with frozen intricacies. Her fox ears sprouting from her head. She wears a long, kimono dress that further enhances her irresistible charm, adorned with sakura-patterned decoration. Nine tails of a fox grow from behind her back, each tail covered with snow white fur. A chill can be felt around her due to her natural body that releases a cold wind that can freeze anything.

Criyo Borealis
Level: 300
Rank: EX
Title: Frozen Eon's Blade Master
Race: Kitsune; Cryojinn
Classes:
Frost Jinn (50)
Nine-Tailed Sage (50)
Omyojin Master (50)
Legendary Trickster (50)
Legendary Cryomancer (50)

Legendary Enchantress (50)

>>>["She is a special Kitsune, who is master of bluff and deception since she unlocked all of her tails by 400 years. She completed her ascension when she amazingly tricked the wicked Jinn of True Ice from their bargain. As part of the bargain, the winner absorbs the defeated, which granted her True Ice Magic."]<<<

Criyo is an EX-Rank Servant which cannot be bought or auctioned anywhere else. She can only be earned through a year-long quest, exchanging items that has a limited availability.

The last servant is a woman, different from the other due to her body shining just how a forest under the harsh light of sun is. Her clothes are styled just like the monarchs of Fey Kingdoms. She leaves a glimmering light everywhere she goes. Her hair is styled in a beautiful, intricate braid that is designed with unique plant life. She has a tan skin, green eyes and markings all over his body can be seen, signifying her Royal Fey blood.

Morgana Feyqueen
Level: 300
Rank: EX
Title: Monarch Fey of the Verdant
Race: High Fey; Dryad (Blessed)
Classes:
Greatest Fey Scion (50)
Wild Warden (50)
Nature Queen (50)
Legendary Druid (50)
Legendary Shaman (50)
Legendary Illusionist (50)

>>>["The Granddaughter of King Oberon and Queen Titania, who was sick and was blessed the Four Ladies of the Green. Due to her pure-blood and affinity for nature, she acquired the abilities of the Ladies of the Green, granting her total control of the forest."]<<<3

Morgana is the only EX-class to be of one sole race. She also focuses on healing, debuffs and summoning, but she has powerful spells at her disposal. She can only be bought by having a good relationship with King Oberon and Queen Titania while also having a maximum relationship with the Fey Faction.

Having them here, together with pets, adds a huge army power for Ravenna. She is now ready to formulate a plan in completing the task given by her Father. She also has a lot of resources to spare. She has decided.

She will complete all of the tasks, even the ones given to her siblings. This will be fun. She smiled creepily, seeing their shocked faces after someone completed their task before them.

For now, she should acquire and level her skills, assess her servants and pets and collect and buy more materials like scrolls and potions.

-present time-

"Your Highness, we have just arrived." The two women (Nansi and Seala) who left earlier suddenly appeared and bowed immediately at Ravenna's presence.

"According to our scouting, there are no enemy units around 5 kilometers, only wildlife, merchants and puny monsters." said by the spider-humanoid woman. She bows deeply and speaks in a great respect with a deep voice while reporting to Ravenna.

"Okay, let's proceed with our plan... Seala, stop the fire spreading from this village and the others by using a wide-scale weather spell. Can you do a large-scale sound magic for an announcement?"

"Yes, I can, your Highness but I need to setup magic circles around the areas that will be reached by the sound magic."

"Do it. Nansi, reinforce their wall with your Deep Earth Magic. Also, here are my scrolls for Abjuration Magic; fortify this village's magic defense."

"As you please, your Highness."

"Criyo and Aluin, I need you to scout other western villages and the area around them from other spies. Rescue them if they are being attacked by the Drueton Empire. Assassinate their leaders if possible, to reduce the army power of Drueton." she carefully gave each of her servants orders. Maximizing the usage of resources is always a must.

"Besides, we only need one messenger." Criyo said in a playful manner. All of the servants snickered happily with the idea of destroying armies of an empire. Just like their lady, they also have chaotic tendencies

"Hmmmmm... right now, what we need is defense against the empire to give us time to prepare and fight back. Morgana, can you cast mid-tier Illusion spells to all of the villages to confuse unfriendly units that are planning to attack them?"

"Piece of cake, your Highness."

"Blackbeak, make sure to keep an eye on the general. He should safely go home and deliver our message. Accompany him, Drovan. And after he delivered the message, send a fun warning to the ruler of the Drueton." and then she laughed. She suddenly misses the fights she has in real life and PvP fights in the game. This is exhilarating, the thrill of playing a deadly game with your enemies.

"At once, your Highness."

"I will do my best, your Highness." They said in unison.

"Zaltino, you will accompany me."

"Yes, your Highness."

"Off you go then. I will be the one talking with the villagers." In less than a second, all of her servants were gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 54 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
261K 8.7K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
16K 764 22
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Huge Spoilers for Twst JP and Chapter 7 and Beyond DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED BTW y/n here is a girl/she/her because I...
81 1 25
The last thing each of them remembers, was the school trip, the next thing they knew, they were born in a new world. As they each struggle to find th...