Stay Hidden

De uNc0veRed

Different from the human race they dwell with witchcraft, spell, and live according to the written prophecy... Mais

Stay Hidden
Chapter One
Chapter Three

Chapter Two

15 3 0
De uNc0veRed

The pale curtain that hangs loosely by the window and sway with the hush of the cold wind sends shiver to my spine. It’s August already, the start of an age. I like how the cold wind touches my skin but I hate how the people around me freeze my soul. I used to curl on my table and never ever pay attention to our professor. Staring blankly at the broken window seal I imagined myself away from this judgmental atmosphere.

You don’t expect us with wands or something but we drink a potion like our daily vitamins to sustain our strength and power. We are not immortals but we are way too far from an ordinary human. We are born with power and live to keep the prophecy, the secret no one knows but I know it would soon broke. I just can feel it.

“Okay everybody listen, open your arms and slowly close it to stop fire with cold water then let go. Here! Here! Follow me.” Mr. Stanfill voice fills the four walls of our room. Nothing never stops me from daydreaming about escaping away then take mom somewhere that would put us at ease.

“Splash!”

“Splash!” They all said in unison.

I jump of my desk when bone chilling water is pour over me, how stupid! Do I look like a fire to be splash with cold water? They all laugh at me, I reacted plain seems to be unaffected but I want to explode and break their jaws. Who the hell wouldn’t scare the soul out after a cold basin of water rain over you? Well I just let them do it by the way; I walk away from desk drench and cold.

“May I go out?”

“I thought you would…” He sneered at me under his big fat eyeglasses.

“Okay from the start!”

That cranky old man, he deserve death spell! I hate it; I hate you ogres, if only this school taught equality other than being marginalization of me and my mother I would became on the head council. Can this life turn worse than I knew?

It’s been hours since I lock myself inside the girls’ bathroom. I got bored and I want to cry a river of waters that would drown them to death. I’m a witch but I’m not proud of it. White witch protect the forest, we are divide by the five elements composing the universe, but my mother used to be fire but something went wrong and now the two of us is on the Earth section and my father?  He is big I-don’t-know. We don’t harm each other but our generation is harming us, harming me. Arghh unfair!

“If I’m given the chance to change, I want to be a doomed blooded so I’m breathing to cause harm, maybe only maybe in that way I’ll feel satisfied.” Mumbling in the air is useless, I let go a big breath and clutch my skirt. Tears end it all, tears shows emotion you can’t even take to spit out. Tears is the only thing that traitors you but it feels so good as it flows, like freeing a pain that seems not going anywhere but to stab your inside. I’m broken.

“Keep it!”

“To hide this can’t change the upcoming revelation, it will soon happen and no one can stop it.”

Hushing voices distract my reverie; I stopped sobbing and listen to the chatting noises. Climbing down the toilet and I then eavesdrop down the window. Lord Tyron and Lady Mareth are talking down the hall, it seems to be a sour conversation knowing with the tussle hair of Lord Tyron and his knitted brows. Is something wrong? Did the Black witches locate us? Or something bad is coming? This is the first time I saw their worried I’m used to their smiling and witty attitude during open meeting with us. The council of our town is uneasy?

They proceed to the secret passage that by this time is no longer a secret now I’ve seen it. Like an iron struck by a lightning bolt, I hurriedly exited the comfort room and track them both.

“I need a little adventure.” I smirk and wipe the drying tears, stupid tears!

The secret wall open as Lord Tyron touches it. They both get in. After five minutes I follow up, touching the same surface that amazingly open. Astonished, I still move forward. It was a very old hall and dusty, torches are light up in every corner and at the bottom a stair going somewhere. Checking their shadows that are going deeper down the stairs and the hushing tunes are audible that it echoes through the scruffy walls. I tip toe across and take small step down the stairs, words not clear but they were arguing something.

It was darker as it goes deeper and the oxygen supply got smaller, the torches are slowly gone leaving a pitch black surrounding. Embracing myself and scolded this adventurous spirit of mine that the joke is on me I regretted going down in here. I bump into something hard and moan out of the pain. Shoot! Bad idea, never do this again. I heard scratches and ringing of bells, then clashing of metals. I covered my ears in the darkness thinking what is going on out there.

Light flooded the whole vacuum, a light brighter than the rising sun in the forest. It is achingly bright that closing my eyes is not enough. Then the brightness was gone leaving a lightning torch. So it was a ritual. The thing I bump on was an amazingly carved bricks with a floral design, signifies the living forest, I hid. Lord Tyron opens the sacred door and inside of it is a glowing book. I gasp the book of ‘Prophecy’ that only elders can see and touch as they please; it contains the past and the glimpse of the future. The book the kept away from us, the book my ancestors made to secure today’s.

It was fragile and the scared writings are familiar like I saw them the moment I was born, marks that visibly white then it gets darker but it is remarkably elegant and powerful. So this is what it looks like in here.

“In this generation the first born half-blooded has come to an age…” Lord Tyron read the writing that glitters each time he read the sentences. Who could that first born half-blooded might be? Nobody mention it before and nobody seems to hear this news.

“The pain felt, the cure it searches, the prophecy breaks! Before the mingling sun appears on the age it wilts. The witches will fall…. the era of war is on. ”

Goose bump was all over me, that prophecy scares me. It looks like a threat or something. Who could it be? That person might be, what? Has come to an age and it might meant a birthday is approaching and before the sun rose the prophecy break and the war is on? I hold my breath this is news!

“We should stop it Lord Tyron! We need to risk. This Half-blooded must be secretly dead to ensure the future.” Lady Mareth hisses at Lord Tyron as he closes the book.

The tension arose. Dark aura is all over them, rage and denial is written on their faces. There is no doubt they try to solve this prophecy and they failed millions of times and now the disastrous waves are coming the end of our realm. The war is on.

“You are right Mareth but we have no clue who might be the HALF-BLOODED! No one knows!” They throw scary glares at each other. Lord Tyron is trying to hold his horses and this is a bad idea, a very bad idea for a girl like me to sneak around this room. A great silence sliced the forming tension.

“Let’s take every girl and boy at turning eighteen this year for a test, Lord Tyron.”

“A test? Mareth, what sort of test you are talking about?” Scrutinizing look was thrown to Lady Mareth.

“As I read the prophecy again and again each night Lord Tyron, ‘The pain felt, the cure it searches, the prophecy breaks! Before the mingling sun appears on the age it wilts. The witches will fall…. the era of war is on.’ With this maybe if he or she turns eighteen, there might be sudden changes and we may stop it before time. Knowing the half-blood is in our reach.”

“Excellent idea Mareth, and what if the half-blood is on the other side and they are planning to attack?” Lord Tyron’s voice turns into a mocking one.

“Maybe, but what makes sense of my sincerity is… if they got the half-blood long time ago it was crushed knowing every seconds they long to destroy us and loathe every tick-tock wasted of searching us……”

The sudden pause makes my heart skips a thousand times, can they sense me? I’m sweating and uncomfortable I should find my way out but this brain shocking news is nailing my feet of the ground. Like I need this and of course I’m a witch and I’m a concern one so I need this. So I’ll stay.

“It only means our ancestor is giving us the chance to stop it, the book is in our hands we protect it and so our clans… that only means the half-blood is with us.” The smirking lady Mareth makes Lord Tyron realize every punching words, I look at their reaction it was oblivious that both of them need to risk and a test is the key. A test?

Lord Tyron circles around the thick majestic carpet and massages the bridge of his nose a sign of disbelief. A loud clicking heels echoes through the dark halls as it touches the marble floor and it was one of the guard.

“Lord Tyron a fire on the wild forest broke… iii-it was Morry.” Head down and he was catching his breath.

WAIT! MORRY?! My MOM! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! She did it again and more ferocious this time! Wrong move mom knowing there is a lot tension going on the palace ground.

“That insane widow again? This is her third time she and her daughter will be forbidden in the kingdom.”

Mom no! I need to stop her she gets this hysterical each time we argue something and when I throw words I shouldn’t said. This is my entire fault. My fault and I need to stop her before everything gets worst. I need to get out now, before they catch me and punished us both. This may caught the attention of the council and they’ll forbid us to our land. NO! We have nowhere to go. Mom and I may be thrown to the land of sinners. No.

 Hi guys here's chapter two hope you like it. Read and vote them comment below. Hope you enjoy. :) I LOVE U ALL

uncovered :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

kilian [21+] De Angelangel

Ficção Adolescente

159K 958 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
Lucent De ads ¡¡

Ficção Adolescente

176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
29.2K 1.8K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
98.2K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...