π‡πžπ₯𝐩𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“π‘πžπ¦ π‡πžοΏ½...

Por shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" Mais

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N Γ‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

57.

1.8K 135 26
Por shaylawrites128

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"babe!" i yelled up the stairs as i set the bag of new clothes i had gotten for the kids a few hours ago.

"daddy!" kenny ran downstairs making me smile as he ran to me with his arms out.

"you gettin heavy" i chuckled picking him up. "how's mommy been today?" i asked sitting him on the island.

"happy" he smiled as i pulled out a hoodie and shirt i got him.

"good. i got you and your sister some clothes" i said handing him the hoodie. "you like that?"

"yea!" he giggled making me smile shaking my head.

"hey" i turned around seeing Vanessa walk downstairs with aaliyah in her arms.

"there my two favorite girls" i said walking to them leaning down giving Vanessa a kiss before giving aaliyah one too. "what y'all been doin today?" i asked walking back to the island.

"watching movies" ness sighed. "my therapist texted me today. she said i'm doing better" i smiled as she set aaliyah on the counter.

"that's good" i smiled pulling aaliyahs hoodie and shirt out of the bag. "look mama i got you sum clothes" liyah giggled.

"pink!" she giggled at the sweatshirt i got in baby pink for her since it's her favorite color.

"they didn't need new clothes babe. their closets are full" Ness laughed walking to the fridge.

"daddy down!" liyah whined reaching out for me.

"hold up baby" i said reading a text on my phone.

she began to cry making me sigh and put my phone down as nessa laughed at me.

"shush" i said picking liyah up. "stop allat crying" i leaned down giving her a kiss. "daddy's sorry"

"downnn!" she whined.

"she don't like you" ness laughed as i let aaliyah down watching her run into the living room as her favorite cartoon played.

"daddy" kenny reached out for me.

"you boutta be 5 and you actin like a baby" i chuckled helping him off the counter.

"their so cute" ness smiled as she poured some sprite into a cup.

"you so cute" i said wrapping my arms around her waist laying my head in the crook of her neck.

"how'd the session go?" she asked taking a sip before looking back at me holding the cup to my mouth knowing everytime she drink sum i always drink it too.

"good" i said letting her go to put the sprite back in the fridge. "how your day been?" i leaned against the counter.

"i've been feeling sick all day" she sighed. "i'll go to the doctor next week or something"

"we" i corrected.

"baby i'll be fine"

"nah because your so close to beating this damn depression of yours and if something else happens, ima flip shit" she sighed. "come here" i pulled her to me.

she stared down at our hands as i intertwined our fingers.

"it felt like i was loosing you, bae" i lifted her chin. "you never wanted to do anything, you wouldn't eat no matter how hard i tried to get you too, you never even wanted to be close to me when you went to bed" she sighed. "you used to never go to sleep if i wasn't with you"

"i know" she sighed. "you know i'm trying"

"i know baby, and you'll be back soon. look at you now" i smiled down at her.

"i love you" she said leaning up giving me a kiss.

"i love you too" i said pulling away leaning my forehead against hers. "i found a place in LA" she backed her face up.

"to move to?" i nodded. "really?"

"i was thinking about what you said and honestly.. your right" i sighed. "LA is still close and has everybody in it so i think we can manage" she giggled.

"thank you" i smiled.

"anything for you, Mrs. Moore" i said pulling her hand up kissing over the engagement ring.

"not yet" she giggled.

"in like 3 months" i shrugged.

"daddy!" i turned my head seeing pop and bird, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"how y'all get in?" i asked dapping them up.

"just now. lil man let us in" i shook my head chuckling.

"Vanessa, Always a pleasure" bird said hugging her.

"y'all been smoking?" she asked as pop picked up aaliyah.

"rolled a few in the last 2 hours" she rolled her eyes.

"don't have my baby smellin' like it" she said walking into the living room.

"she doin better?" pop asked as aaliyah touched on his face.

"yea. she been goin to therapy" i said leaning against the counter. "she got a friend comin' over soon so don't be weird" bird rolled his eyes.

"shorty fine?" pop asked letting down liyah watching her run to Vanessa.

the doorbell rung making kilo bark and run to the door.

"go get it" i shrugged making pop roll his eyes as he made his way to the door.

- Bashar Jackson / pop smoke 💫 -

"kilo get the fuck in here!" roddy yelled as i made my way to the door.

i opened the door slowly as i saw the girl on the other side.

well shiii 😍..

"Vanessa here?" she asked.

"she inna living room" i said stepping back letting her in. "i'm pop" i said shutting the door behind her.

"i know" she chuckled. "famous rapper? i ain't stupid" i smacked my teeth. "i'm playin. i'm Nyeisha" she laughed.

"you gotta IG?" i asked as Vanessa walked into the foyer.

"pop let the girl go" Ness laughed. "come on ny" she said grabbing her arm leading her up the stairs.

that's one fine ass woman on god .

"yo she real fine" roddy chuckled as i walked back into the kitchen.

"shoot yo shot" roddy said as he watched aaliyah and kenny watch their show.

"i asked for the gram but ness got in the damn conversation" bird laughed.

"catch her fore she leaves" bird suggested. "get the number. i'm sure she won't give a fuck"

"ion know. i just met shorty and i ain't even say more then a few words to her"

"ight well i gotta get these two to bed so we can go outside and smoke or sum shit. i needa blunt" roddy sighed walking into the living room to get his kids.

-

after about 3 hours, it was almost 1 in the morning and we was all still there.

only we were all downstairs on the couch doin whatever while drinking a lil.

"shit" Nyeisha groaned as her phone vibrated. "i gotta head out, ness" she stood up.

"ima walk you" i stood up making Vanessa furrow her eyebrows as roddy and bird chuckled.

"oh okay" she said awkwardly before she hugged ness. "thanks for the talk. ima be here tomorrow to pick you up at 4"

once she said bye to everybody, i followed her to the front door.

"hold up shorty" i said stopping her from opening the door.

"what's up wit you? ion even know you why you volunteering to walk me places and shit" she laughed turning to me.

"cause i asked you for the gram and i ain't get it" i shrugged. "you think i'm boutta let yo fine ass walk out here without my number in yo phone?"

she rolled her eyes playfully looking away from me as her cheeks grew a lil darker.

"you light skin. i can tell when yo ass blushin' ." i chuckled.

"shut up and let me out" she said turning back to me.

"lemme see" i held my hand out. she groaned pulling her phone out her pocket putting it in my hand after unlocking it.

i put my number in her phone before handing it back to her making her smack her teeth.

"you just HAD to put the damn drooling emoji?"

"i'm sexy" i shrugged opening the door. "text me, shorty"

———————————————————————————

- Should i start doing other people's POV's ?

- y'all wanna see more wit pop and ny 👀?

- Also, STOPPP GHOST READINGG 😒! i got like at least over 130 of y'all that read this shit but don't vote or nun 😪. support a girl and vote ..

like i loveee when y'all comment and vote ! it makes me feel like i'm writing stuff y'all like ❤️!

i'll always update regardless , but i want y'all to be active still 😩!

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

33.7K 1.8K 36
"You remember when I first saw you at my Dad's shop?" I asked as I laid on his chest. "Yeah. What about it?" He asked rubbing my back. "I never woul...
236K 11.1K 50
~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo homies like yo blood Stack yo cash up cu...
547 41 21
"I love you" I frowned " If you loved me you wouldn't be leaving me" "I'll miss you" I sighed,,"No You will miss me"... #4 in Gilinsky (07/01/19) #...
838K 30.6K 87
"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly"