Cold Hearted|Feitan Portor x...

By grass_n_frogs

(Y/n) is trying to steal Feitan's heart while he coldly interacts with her. No matter how harsh his words are... More

・Disclaimer・
・Prologue ・
・Chapter 2・
・Chapter 3 ・
・Chapter 4 ・
・Chapter 5・
・Chapter 6・
・Chapter 7 ・
・Chapter 8・
・Chapter 9・
・Chapter 10・
・Chapter 11・
・Chapter 12・
・Chapter 13・
・Chapter 14・
・Chapter 15・
・Chapter 16・
・Chapter 17・
・Chapter 18・
・Epilogue・
・Trivia Facts ・
Alternative Ending (Chapter 15)

・Chapter 1・

10.2K 225 225
By grass_n_frogs

Art made by @Est_42 on Twitter!

Sorry for taking a while! Here's the first chapter.
Trigger Warning: Harmful words, little bit of abuse, please read with caution and know that you are loved no matter what! ♥♥♥

-Author

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"You worthless piece of shit!" Is what booms in her ears as she was tossed on the ground of Meteor City. "If you're going to be so annoying than you can go ahead and live for these good for nothing people!" (Y/n)'s father yells and kicks some dust into her eyes. Despite not being able to see because of the dust, (y/n) crawls forward and grabs the end of her father's pants, "P-please! Don't leave me! I-I promise to listen and be nicer! I promise, please don't leave me here! Please, dad! I'm sorry!" The bastard man scowls, "Get off of me!" and kicks her off. "Ahh!" She flung back, "P-please..." "Mira is right! You're just an annoying brat that seeks attention. I don't know why you hate her so much and be disrespectful! I wished I never had you."

(Y/n) looks up with tears streaming down her face. "Don't ever show your disgusting face in front of me or Mira again! Do you understand brat?!" "Honey, that's enough." Mira steps put of the expensive car. "Let's just leave. I don't want to see her anymore." (Y/n) balls her hands up, "How could you do this to me!? She treats me horribly and yet you still love her?" Her father grits his teeth, "Huh? WHAT did you say-" "I got this." Mira comes over, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Mira's long hair starts glowing aura as her hair starts to move in alien-like ways. (Y/n) crawls back as her shoulders start trembling. She hates this woman with all her soul. She ruined (y/n)'s life, but she stands no chance against Mira. Mira's hair wraps around (y/n)'s body and throws her in the pile of garbage not too far. (Y/n) groans as her body hit against the rubbish. She coughs out the disgusting stench that is filling up her nose. She glares at Mira with tears streaming down her face.

(Y/n) stands up, only to wince in pain and realize broken pieces of glasses were in the pile of trash. Luckily it only injured her arm, but since she's not a powerful nen user, it hurts like hell. As she examines the bloody cut in her arm, Mira and her father got into the car. She hears the car door and starts to panic, "W-wait!" She jumps out of the garbage as the car starts to roar its engine. "N-no... Please don't leave me!" The car turns and starts heading for the road. "No! No! Please!" The car was already going. (Y/n) picks up the pace despite the pain of her arm. She runs as fast and as hard as she possibly could, but a weak girl like her, can't catch up to an expensive fast car.

She kept on running after the car as it got farther and farther away. Reaching her hand out and hope... hoping that somebody will reach out to grab her hands and tell her that it's okay. Tears stream down her eyes, "PLEASE! DAD! PLEASE COME BACK!" She trips as her tired legs ran out of fuel, "Ah!" She rolls across the dirt floor.

Blood was still leaking out of her arm, tears were pouring out of her eyes as she tries to sniffs up the snot. (Y/n) curls up into a ball on the ground and cries. She cries silently. She was 18 years old. All alone. With no place to go and nobody to guide her. She was scared. She stares up into the sky full of cotton candy clouds. What a bright day. A bright day to be dumped out on the streets and abandoned.

(Y/n)'s POV

A bright day to be abandoned in an outcast city by my own father. This is all because of Mira. If she could just leave her ass out of my life. She brainwashed my father. She brainwashed everybody ! Dad will never do this! Dad said he loved me! He said he would care for me! I hate Mira! I hate her! But... it's not true. Dad is not the same person anymore. He used to be so loving. He used to care, but now he only cares about Mira,being rich, and having good reputation or was he like that all along?

Why? Why me? I slowly sit up, wincing at the pain in my arm. "O-ow..." I'm don't want to see what my arm looks like, but I need to get rid of this pain. I turn over my arm and ew... still bleeding and covered in dirt. Thank god, no glass got stuck in the cut. It seems not too deep... I hope. Ok (y/n)... concentrate... calm down... don't think about Mira, don't think about dad...

Concentrating the aura to my arm where the pain is, I breathe in and breathe out slowly. The pain starts disappearing until I couldn't feel it anymore. I check my arm again to see the cut gone. That's good, but now my arm is cover in blood and dirt. Not good. I start to panic again. I'm homeless! And I can't go back to town, they will just throw me out again! I start breathing quickly. Mom! I need to find mom! But... I don't know where she is after that day... Ok (y/n), calm down. I'm at Meteor City so I guess that's a place to start. Maybe somebody can help me... though I'm scared to talk to people... I don't know!

Dragging my feet back to where I was abandoned, I thought about the past. Mira... fuck that woman. She can go to hell. Always neglecting me and not treating me right. Father didn't even care. Fuck them. My blood starts to boil. It's no fair.

It's no...

Tears start to fall out of my eyes. I just wanted to be happy. I just wanted to be loved. I just want my parents to be together again. What if Mira was never in the image?

...

...

Flashback

My name is (y/n) (l/n). I have a father who owns a jewelry store, selling all kinds of necklaces and earrings and a mother who worked as a nurse. My father made a good amount of money, so money was never a problem. Mom doesn't make much as a nurse, but even though we can live on father's earning, she still takes the job to help people. I love that so much about her, but the town doesn't. I didn't like that town. Everybody there treats her like... some kind of criminal.

"She seems so suspicious. I bet she's using that man for money and is being a nurse to cover it up!" "That woman is hiding something, I just know it." "I don't think she's the right person for that man."

Every time I take a stroll with mom, these rumors fill the air quickly. Even though the rumors are lingering around her. Mom kept a smile on her face and still be kind to everyone. Not all the town is wary of her, her patients are kind to her. It's unfortunate the kindness people have it the hardest. The town is full of hypocrites that don't deserve to have a good life...

Not only that, people have been thinking I would turn out just like her and tell their kids to avoid me as much as possible, so I never got a chance to fit in with the other kids at school. I never had a chance... to fit in anywhere. I tried to talk, I tried to stand up for mom and against the rumors, but nobody listens. Even dad tried to step in but despite his good reputation, everybody still gets salty when mom and I are around.

It didn't matter to me. As long as I got mom and dad, everything will be okay...

By the age of 10, I founded out who spread all those rumors and all those lies. It was Mira.

Mira is a 2-star gem hunter who works at my father's jewelry store. She hunts down the rare gems and my father sells them. She's a very strong hunter with an ability to control her hair in any way she wants. She calls it "Dangerous Style". Dangerous indeed. She's not only strong but also attractive. My town would take her as queen any day. My town loves her and praises her. She was like a god to everybody...

I respected her once, but once I saw the real her, I despised her. I saw her as a friend. She was so nice, but it was just a fake persona all along!

"Mom! Please! Don't leave us! They're wrong! They're all wrong!" We were hugging each other tightly, never wanting to let go. Dad was kicking her out because the suspicions grew too big and he didn't want his reputation ruined. He loved Mira more. Mom had to let go, but I kept holding on. Dad was forcing me to stay. I didn't want to be there. I wanted to be with mom. I can remember Mira wrapping her hair around my waist and pulling me back. I had to watch my mom leave, right in front of my eyes. I reached my hand out, hoping she would come and hold me. Tears fell down as that was the last time, I was every shown affection...

Mira and dad got married after that and I no longer lived in a loving home."You stupid brat!" I remember the pain as Mira threw me outside in the snow and locked me out. I shivered and cried. It was so cold... so lonely. What did I do back then? Right, I yelled at her for being so manipulative. After that, Dad slapped me across the face for being disrespectful, then moved my room down to the basement.

"I got rid of your mother, I can get rid of you too."

She wanted to get rid of us in the first place. She's evil, but everybody is brainwashed...

For 8 cruel years, I had to deal with this madwoman and a dad that isn't the same loving man anymore. No affection, no love, no warmth. I learned nen secretly through a book and learned how to heal myself and others. I wanted to be just like mom.

"Hey, buddy?" I see a bird with a broken wing. "Let me help you." I touch its wing and focused my nen. It was becoming good practice to heal injured animals and plants in my backyard. There was many of them and when I'm outside, they usual come to me. Guess they regonized me.

Mira caught on and punished me for it too.

My dad had the last straw when I slam the table, yelling at both of them for their treatment against me. Even though I was 18, I was weak and frail from Mira not feeding me often. I knew I couldn't live on my own. So yea, dad got mad, threw me in the car and now I'm here. All alone, but I was alone in the first place anyways...

Flashback ends

I have already arrived in Meteor City, walking along. I was tired and already hungry. These buildings are dirty and crumbled. Litter is basically everywhere. Everybody looks so scary her- "Oof!"

"My BEER!" I hit the ground right when I bumped into someone. Uh oh, I'm in huge trouble. "I-I'm sorry!" I gaze up at a man with a beer belly. He looks snobby as he glares down at me. Next to me was a can with liquid leaking out of it. "You know how long it took me to finally get BEER!?" Man this man really likes his beer. Shit. I just said sorry! Are the people here really like that. I bit my lips, thinking of what should I do next. Help this guy get his beer back? Run? "C-can I do anything to repay back?"

"You know what?" He smirks down at me, "You can repay back with your body." My eyes went wide open as his nasty hands starts coming towards me. I'm done. I'm doomed. Meteor City life is not going to well. I can feel my shoulders tremble. I can't move. I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry. I-I wished I can be with you.

I put my hands over my head and hope for the last time.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I'm don't think I am very good at writing first person lolol. Anyways, thank you for reading! I will try to post each week! See you guys next time! (" )"

-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 325 13
From the day you left home you had been dreading the ill-fated meeting with your soulmate. Correction, one of your seven soulmates. Further correctio...
32.4K 699 21
𝘮𝘦𝘵·𝘢·𝘯𝘰𝘪·𝘢 /𝘮𝘦𝘥əˈ𝘯𝘰𝘪ə/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰...
30.9K 734 21
Fanfic, about you and Feitan (fem reader) ..................................................................................... You're on a mission w...
5.8K 129 14
(U) is depressed, and grieving after her entire clan is slaughtered -aside from her brother who she has no idea we're he is- but that's not the worst...