Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 32

775 56 36
By shxnwu

Author's POV

"Hey, you alright?"

Mark nudged the latter beside him with a concern stare. Taeyong was looking so troubled since they started walking to school this morning. 

"Yeah, I'm okay," he murmured the answer and it was obvious that he was the opposite way. 

"You do not seem okay at all," Mark replied while rolling his eyes. "Did something happen to you and Jaehyun?," that was the only thing he could think of.

Taeyong looked up at him and shook his head. "No, we are fine," he just remembered about Jaehyun.

What would he think of after what happened yesterday? It was too shocking and that was his only action afterwards. 

He needed to meet Jaehyun and apologised to him but what would he say? He could not just tell him that the uncle they met yesterday which was known as his father's friend was actually his father.

If he told Jaehyun that, what would he think? 

He might feel weird and ended up leaving him? No no no, he would just avoid from meeting Jaehyun for a while until he was ready-

"Taeyong!"

Oh damn. 

He slowly turned his body around and was facing the worried face. His heart was filled with guilt at that moment.

 "Finally! I have been so worried about you," Jaehyun was still catching his breath when he was standing in front of Taeyong. 

Mark felt like it was his cue to leave for now and slowly walked away after hinted Taeyong with -I still want to know what happened- stares.

It was a deep silence when Mark left them. 

Taeyong still refused to open his lips regarding it before he could feel the gentle touch on his cheeks. "Jae- w-what are you doing?," his face was turning red just in a second.

Well, why not? Their face was just an inch from each other and they were currently in the middle of the school for god sake!

"Did I do something wrong?," he questioned with his puppy eyes. "Please tell me, I can't let you avoid me."

Taeyong internally cursed himself for being so weak of those sad puppy eyes. It just made his guilt grew even bigger. 

"People are looking at us, Jaehyun!," he was still avoiding to make any eyes contact. 

"I won't step away until you promised me you will tell me," Jaehyun stubbornly said those. He knew if he did not do this, Taeyong would leave right away.

Taeyong bit his bottom lips nervously. It was not his intentions to keep this from Jaehyun but what else could he do?

He would not go at him and say things like oh it's nothing just your father's friend is actually my father who left me.

He might think him as a weird one right?

Seeing no response yet from the other made Jaehyun released heavy sigh. "I honestly don't know what are you thinking about right now," he uttered.

"But the only thing that I want you to know is I will not judge you for anything," he reassured him with his stares.

Like knowing what was the thing running in his mind. "I like you for who you are and I will accept you no matter what," he continued.

Taeyong finally bursted into tears as he threw himself into Jaehyun's arms. He could not bear keeping this any longer.

"I'm so sorry."

The words he could mutter repeatedly in the hug.

Jaehyun gently stroked his hair, calming him down. He would wait till the latter feel better to talk out.

The people around them were watching them in amuse but who cares about them? The only matters was Taeyong.

But to avoid any more attentions, he leaded both of them towards his own car. Giving some times from people.

After a few more minutes, Taeyong seemed to finally calm down.

"I'm sorry," was the first thing that he uttered and Jaehyun could definitely see how troubled he look.

Jaehyun let out a sigh. "Stop saying sorry," he stated. "You are not doing anything wrong."

"I don't want to force you so tell me whenever you are ready," he continued, making sure to reassure the latter.

He might put more pressure on him if he kept on bombarding him with questions. As long as Taeyong was not avoiding him then it was fine for him.

Taeyong nodded. "I didn't have any intention to hide this from you but—

He averted his gaze to look at the other. "—I'm scared if you might look at me weirdly after knowing about me," followed by a dry chuckle to hide his awkwardness.

Jaehyun could not even think that the latter might actually thought of that. Of course he would never do that.

"I wouldn't, you know that," he firmly said those. "You can tell me anything and I promise I won't judge you."

Taeyong let out a sigh, a tired one. He wanted to let all out and maybe Jaehyun was the right person? He might be, he hoped so.

After taking a deep breath, he finally started up. Telling all about himself including the incident where he accidentally met his father.

There was no use to hide anything. He knew that old men would eventually try to find him and Sehun.

"I–I really don't know," Jaehyun seemed taken aback after hearing the stories from Taeyong.

He never expected that the guy he respected as his father's friend was actually an asshole.

"I'm so sorry, I should not let you two meet if I know about it," he reached for the other's hand and grasped them gently.

Taeyong smiled, shaking his head. "It was definitely not your fault," he mouthed. "I don't expect to meet him again after years."

Jaehyun could catch the sadness inside those eyes. He gently rubbed the hands, sending him comfort.

"I promise I will help you," he declared those. "Trust me, I will make him stay away from you," he said those out.

Taeyong nodded with his smile. No words could be uttered anymore, he was too speechless.

"Now let's get to class, I'm pretty sure we have missed the first period," the other remarked as he heard the bell ringing.

Well, at least it was worth it.

....

"How will you go home? I can walk with you," Jaehyun questioned as they were out of the class. The day had already passed.

Mark made his way between them before Taeyong could say anything. "Aye you love birds, you can't even stand being away from each other for a second huh?."

His words made Taeyong snorted sheepishly. "What are you talking about, Mark?," he nudged the other to stop him.

"Jaehyun, it's fine," he replied. "I will go home with Mr Kim so you don't have to worry," he continued.

Jaehyun nodded. He felt less worrier then to know that. "Well I guess I'll meet you tomorrow," he walked towards Taeyong.

His hand moved to ruffle the other's hair. "Take care of yourself," he uttered before leaving with a big smile on his face.

Mark pouted in annoyance. "Don't mind me, I'm just the air," he started swaying around like he was being blown.

Making the latter nudged him. "You are exaggerating things," he stated and started walking.

As they were walking, a voice was calling Mark's name which made both of them turned to look at the source of the voice.

"Mark! Let's go home," Baekhyun was waving from the parking spots with his genuine smile.

"I gotta go now, call me if you need anything," Mark reminded for the last time. "Good bye," he waved towards the friend before turning to his mom.

Taeyong nodded with his own smile and continued his walk until he reached the bench located near the school gates.

He seated himself there and waited for Kai. The elder told him to wait for a while as he was settling a few things with some other teachers before he could call it a day.

After he told Kai about the incident, he was made sure to not walk home alone anymore. Although he insisted on doing so saying that he was a boy and capable of protecting himself but Kai still wouldn't let him.

Who knows what might happen right?

As he was doing his own things, a car suddenly stopped right in front of the school gates. Outside of the gates.

He looked up with a confusion on his face as it was unfamiliar for him to be seeing that car in the area. But as the door opened and revealed the person he really didn't want to see, he felt regret.

"Hey son, it's been a while."

--

Hiiiii lovessss! Ahaaa anyone miss me? Im soooo sorry for not updating though 😭♥️ For those who are still waiting, thank youuuu veryyy much! I love you guyssss ♥️❤️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.7K 62
[OH SEHUN] A full-time photographer which has a peaceful and calm life just by doing what he loves. But things change completely when he suddenly bu...
4.6K 257 13
Sehun struggles with the memories of his past while his best friend Jongin only moves forward. Sometimes, Sehun thinks Jongin's going to go so far th...
82.9K 5.3K 41
jongin • im jobless, i need a job! until that day i found the perfect job and didnt expect that it will lead me to my soulmate prince sehun • i hate...
23.5K 1.2K 12
Description Jongin's worlds turns upside down when he is raped by another hormonal teenager during the new year party. But what really matters then i...