bad girl // sequel to bwc (di...

By californiadventure

Now at 18 years old, Maddie Ziegler is far away from Pittsbrugh and the memories she held with it. However, M... More

Bad Girl
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Nine

1.2K 81 28
By californiadventure

9/29/14

I got my Biology paper back. Got an A minus. I guess that's good enough. Talia says that she might move out and live on campus. Her dad got a promotion and can afford it now.

10/13/14

Talia and Alex left for Columbus Day weekend. Mackenzie and Mom flew here. Greg was on a business trip. As always. I think he's cheating. But he's paying my college tuition, so I'll keep my mouth shut. For now.

10/19/14

Alex has a new girlfriend. Her name is Hailey. She's pretty. She doesn't like me. I don't like her either. Talia likes her, but Talia likes everybody. Mackenzie transferred schools yesterday.

10/24/14

Professor Rowan held me back after classes today. He's only twenty five. Who knew twenty five year olds could be such creeps. He kept touching my arm. I don't like his class anymore.

11/1/14

I saw Josh again. I listened to Mackenzie's advice. I was leaving work and he was leaving a game store with a couple of guys. They cat called me. It was disgusting. He said hi and I said hi back. He asked for my number. I didn't want to give it to him. I did anyway.

11/2/14

Hailey broke up with Alex and he blamed me. He said that he couldn't be around me anymore. He said that I was replacing Dana and ruining every new relationship he had. I didn't know boys were this cruel.

11/5/14

Hailey and Alex got back together under one condition.

I had to move out of the apartment.

---

bam ok here's a little filler chapter bc i can't think of anything to do. these are all journal entires written by maddie. hope you like!

15 comments and 20 votes for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.