Animals (Alucard Love Story)

By So_Kawaii_Tya

Alisis Alexandra, or Alice is what Seras likes to call her, was your ordinary nurse working for one of the ho... More

A Callout
Meeting The New Crew
The First Mission
An Assassin Part 1
An Assassin Part 2
The Woman Who Fell In Love With Alucard
Father Anderson
The Funeral Part 1
The Funeral Part 3
A Shallow Memory
Attack on Hellsing Part 1
Attack on Hellsing Part 2
The Reunion; The Battle To Save London Part 1
Metamorphosis; The Battle To Save London Part 2
Betrayal; The Battle To Save London Part 3
A Vampires Lullaby; The Battle To Save London Part 4
Disappear; The Battle To Save London Part 5
Final Battle; My Little Animal
Disclaimer And More

The Funeral Part 2

3.2K 112 8
By So_Kawaii_Tya

    Seras woke up in the middle of the night and walked to the hallway quietly trying not to wake anyone. She closed the door behind herself and heard noises in Louies room. The door seemed to be cracked open a bit unnoticed. Seras crept towards the door and peeped through. Shocked, she saw Alisa holding Louie to her neck, he was biting her and Alisa was moaning. She had her legs crossed on his hips with her shirt sleeve hanging off her shoulder.

     "Please, more!" She moaned.

     Seras covered her mouth in shock, "What the hell?" She shook the scene out of her mind and continued walking to her destination. She felt a bit jealous but didn't really pay any mind to her feelings. She almost walked completely off until she heard a shocking comment.

    "Who should we kill next?" Psychologically said.

     What the...She walked back to the door and peeped inside.

    "Who do you think, Louie?"

    Her eyes widened. Alisa?!?

    "I don't care." He said, he was looking the other way.

    "Oh come now, I have already killed our father. Who now?" She said as she pulled Louie into her breasts, he seemed unhappy. He kept quiet, just letting her do what ever she wanted.

    "Louie?" She raised his head, "Together, we can be rich and happy..  together." She kissed him.

    He snatched his head from her and looked away. "I don't want to be with you."

    "Oh?"

    "I don't love you, I love Alisis. You only use me because of bloodlust and sex." He covered his ears. "You did this to me! You turned me into what I hated! And I deeply loathe you for that."

    "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" Alisa said as she slapped him. "You've asked to become what you 'hated' and I gave it to you. What else do you want from me?!"

    "She turned him into a vampire?" Seras whispered. I didn't know she was a vampire. How did I not sense her or him?

    "Not you."

    She looked at him. "Are you mad?! Am I not good enough for you? You want my sister am I correct? Why must every man insist on having her? Why not me? I'm gorgeous too! This is why I sent that pretty little bitch away." She started to cry.

     "May be it's because she's not a whore like you." Seras whispered under her breath.

     Alisa grabbed Louie by the shirt and buried her face in his chest. "What about our daughter? What about Claire? Have you ever thought about what she might say if you were to have my sister."

    Louie didn't say anything, he just sat there. She raised from his chest and looked at him with demonic red eyes. She started breathing hard then suddenly stopped and started laughing.

    "What a scene!" She was clapping. "I can't believe I couldn't even phase you with our daughter. I'm glad mothers out of the way, because her nonsense was rubbing off on you."

    Seras gasped and ran to my Marilyn's room, she slammed the door open and saw blood every where. She dropped to her knees at the mess. Maids were dead, butlers were dead, and Marilyn was dead. These animals. Seras looked up and saw Alisa's eyes were glowing red in the midst of the night. She knocked Seras unconscious.

     I woke up and smelled breakfast from all the way to my room. I noticed that Seras wasn't in her bed. May be she started her day already. I got out of bed and took a shower, the hygiene has to be top notch. Bacon, eggs, blueberry flavored crepes, fresh fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice, and the smell of lavender filled the air.

     I was sniffing the air, "This smell is amazing." I walked to the kitchen and saw my sister cooking the whole meal, along with Claire.

    "Good morning Alisis." Alisa said holding the spatula upwards.

     "Good morning." I took my seat next to Louie.

    My niece put a plate in front of me and Louie.  "Good morning Louie and Aunt Alisis."

    He took a sip of the orange juice. "Good morning." He gave a smile to her.

    "Morning Love. Louie have you seen Seras?"

    It took him a while to answer, he held the cup up to his mouth. "No I haven't, sorry."

    I looked down at my empty plate. "Oh."

    "Don't be sad, Auntie, she's probably out for a minute with Grandmother." Claire said smiling while giving me a cup of orange juice.

    "Mother isn't here either? Where is everybody?" I wondered. Louie sipped his orange juice again.

    "The maids and butlers went home to their families." Alisa said with her back turned away from me. She had an evil smile on her face.

    "Here." Louie gave me a note.

    "What is it?" I asked.

    He put his finger on my mouth and laid his hand on my hand. I read the note: Be cautious, she will deceive you until you are in complete darkness. She hates your heart and will stop at nothing to get you out of her life. She knows what you are and is trying to kill you. To keep you away from me.

    "Louie I don't understand." He snatched the note when Alisa came in with the food. He ripped the note in pieces.

    "Sorry it took so long but I hope it's to your liking." She said smiling.

    "I'm starving mommy." Claire said with her cheerful smile.

    I looked at her food, it looked astonishing, it was so moist looking, so high quality. But my stomach didn't feel right, it felt like I didn't want it. I tried eating it, it didn't taste right, I looked at everyone else who seemed to be enjoying it. I pushed the food away.

     "Sorry but I'm not hungry." I said. Louie looked at me with his eyes widened. Alisa looked my way, she took a sip of her orange juice and behind that cup held a smile. Louie looked at Alisa. I got up from my seat.

    "Alisis, you have to eat it helps your energy. Plus after this we have the reception and burial of father." Alisa said.

    "I know, but I have to find Seras."

    "She's with mother, they're out shopping." Alisa said quickly. I sat back down.

     "Louie!" Claire yelled in her squeaky voice.

     "Yes Claire?"

     "How'd you sleep last night?" She asked.

     He gave a fake smile, "I slept like you."

     "So nice and warm? My mommy maid me warm." She cheezed.

     He fake laughed. Louie? I looked at him.

     After breakfast, Alisa took Claire for a bath together, leaving Louie and I at the table. She winked while leaving. Louie looked worried and was deep in thought.

     "What's the matter, Louie? " I asked putting my hand on top of his.

    " Nothing." He bit his nail.

    "Well, do you think you could help me find clothing to father's reception and burial?" I requested. He nodded.

     I took him to my room, he sat on the side of my bed and watched as I pulled multiple outfits out of the closet. I pulled my shirt off, he covered his face.

    "I have under clothing on." I told him.

    He still had his face covered, "I..I can't watch you undress. It's awkward."

     Now it is uncomfortable? I selected a dress and put it on, "I'm done." He uncovered his face and turned red.

    "What?"

    "Y-your dress." He pointed. "You have b..big b..br..."

    I covered his mouth, "Yes I know. Well how does it look?"

    "You have a nice figure. Purple suits you." He stared. I snapped.

    "Let's not get carried away." I tried on another one.

    "Of course." He covered his eyes again.

    After a few spent minutes of trying on clothes I finally put on the last dress. It was emerald green with a lace chest that exposed cleavage and at ankle length. I turned around and looked in the mirror, checking myself then turned back to Louie.

     "Well?" I asked.

     "It looked gorgeous on you," he came close to me and tried to touch my necklace Alucard gave me.

     I stopped his hand, "This was a gift before I left London, it's special to me." I blushed.

    "Hmm. My apologies." He said. "I must get ready for the reception and burial myself, good morrow." He walked away, my heart sank a little.

    Alisa walked in with Claire. Alisa had on a black knee length dress with a v-neck, her chest were basically almost showing everything. She had on high stilettos and her makeup was neat and so was her messy bangs and long ponytail. Claire had on a cute pink little girl dress with her hair in two long ponytails. Alisa came close to my face and raised my chin up. She had no acne at all, not a blemish on her. This bitch! Louie is on love with you because of your face that's all.

     "Let me do your hair." She smiled as she pinned my hair with nice smelling orihimes. "Purple and emerald are a great color together."

     "Thank you." I have a fake smile.

    She looked down at my necklace. "Oh, who gave you that beautiful pearly necklace? I have a pair of earrings with those."

    "It was a gift from someone." I blushed again.

    "Oh from your lover?" She asked. I blushed even more red. "I'm just messing around, I'll go get those earrings." She stepped out with a smile on her face.

    Everyone was finished with their grooming. Louie looked very handsome, he had on a tall black suit with a red tie, his hair was pulled back in a little ponytail. We went to the reception, everyone was mourning his death. I was as well, I was also worried about Seras and mother. It was my time to pay my respects to father. I looked down at my father, he seemed peaceful, in a better place would be everyone's saying. Suddenly a tear fell from my face, I placed a flower in his cold pale hands, then bowed my head. Louie came to my side and took my hand in his, I then hugged him. He walked us to our seats.

     "Would anyone like to say a few words?" The preacher asked.

     Alisa stood, "May I?" She walked to the podium and looked at father. "Franklin James Heinz Alexandra, was a great father to me. He treated me as his little princess and never tried to sale me like some slave. He was also great with his business, he was nice to everyone who crossed his path. But he also had his demons as well as we, now that he's deceased, he doesn't have to fight those demons because he's in a better place." She cried and walked to her seat. Claire held a tissue to her face.

     "Perhaps his other daughter would like to say something?"

    "Huh? Umm okay." It was my turn, I walked to the podium. "Umm, hello family, friends. My father, like Alisa said, he was a great business owner he tried to maintain a stable home and finance for us. I'm sure the business will go to my mother, if only she were here. Hehe. Umm, father was great with people, very social and loquacious. He treated me fairly, made seem like a princess as well. I didn't like the way his comrades would try to make me marry their sons for my father's money. But since he's gone,I guess nobody would really want his money because of inheritance and tax collection. I loved my father and..." I walked away from the podium crying. I left the church,I can't handle the pain and sorrow, so I got in a taxi and headed home, Louie of course came with me. Alisa wasn't pleased at the idea of him leaving with me.

    We arrived at the mansion I ran to my room and closed my door. Louie tried to come in.

    "Please go away."

    He leaned his back against the door and slid down to sit. "You know I'm not doing that, I'm not leaving until you answer the door."

     I stuffed my face into my pillow and sobbed. He was telling the truth I knew he wouldn't leave my door. I opened the door, he looked up at me and stood. He dusted himself off and brought me into a hug, his hugs are so warm to me, they sort of remind me of...Alucard.

    "Louie?"

    "Yes."

    "Can you tell me something?"

    "Anything."

    There was a moment of silence. I just came out with it.

    "Where is Seras and my mother?"

    He became shocked at my question, I knew he was hiding something from me.

     "I was reading the note over and over again. My sister did something to mother and Seras did she not?" I got serious.

    He let me go and smiled, "I'm glad you finally know. I might as well tell you everything. Your sister is my ex lover, Claire is my daughter but doesn't know it yet."

    I was surprised.

    "Alisa talked me into killing your father, I told her that you'd find out eventually. She said that she could have the business in her name and give you to me. But she then realized that Marilyn would take over the business and decided to kill her herself."

    I felt a tear roll down my face. Everything he was telling me was nothing but a surprise and felt like the truth. I just wondered how she could be so jealous and hateful. That was not the sister I use to know. Alisa walked in with a gun in her hand. This meant trouble and she knew what was going down. My life was about to come to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 205 37
(🔖Wattys 2022 nomination)(🧭Story dedicated to artist AmiKArtest) Dr. Liliana Draghicescu is a genius who graduated from high school at of eleven an...
231K 8.9K 31
"Don't let him near her, Police Girl." Sir Integra spoke as she took a drag on her thin cigar. "In fact, I would keep her a secret as long as you can...
112K 2.9K 18
The story follows Hellsing Ultimate ... Or the manga ? Both ? Lol Kagami, a vampire turned by Alucard , is bitter and unforgiving . Although still a...
101K 2.9K 21
Alucard has been working for Hellsing for a very long time, and during that time he has always been alone. Until now, that is. Enter Mina Cara Harker...