A girl and her cards

By Disastor-Desu

A 6 year old girl named Y/N received a special deck of cards, The Spirit Cards. How will she cope with this n... More

*Prologue*
Age 7 worthy
Age 12 'happy birthday'
The exam pt.1
The exam pt.2
The exam pt.3
The exam pt.4
The exams pt.5
The exam pt.6?
The exam pt.7
The exam pt.8
Exam pt.9
Exam pt.10
Mount split in half
Mount split in half pt2
Trick tower
The steps to her dance
The liquid and fear
The fight
The final test

The hunt

256 7 4
By Disastor-Desu

-3rd person-
Everyone boarded the boat and checked their numbers. After drawing numbers nobody could find y/n anywhere. But as if like magic when it was time for her to get on the island she appeared and disappeared into the woods. Once everyone was on the island a wave of pure bloodlust settled in.

^y/n pov ^
"Finally everyone is on the island! That took way too long!" I said and let my bloodlust loose. "B-bro do y-you know w-what that was?!" "N-no! B-but that l-little girl i-is sitting o-over there!" A few boys shouted. 'So all I have to do is get number 6 and I'm done, but who said I can't mess with others?' I look up and see three guys standing infront of me, they were eyeing me like a wolf watching it's pray. (or like choji does the last chip in the bag!) "I'm not that easy to fight,you know?" I said and tilted my head. They both laugh at that and charged at me. As they are right infront of me I raised my hand and used only two fingers and tap them both on the forehead. "Sorry maybe next time." I said as they fall lifeless to the ground. "Hmmm.. Numbers 4,5, and 6! Not bad!" I said out loud as I put them in my pocket. "Now for others tags!" I said and put on an act of 'the innocent, scared little girl' and continue walking bringing my bloodlust back in to my body.

-3 hours later-

'Let's see here... number's 4,5,6,198,41,20-29! Not bad!' I thought to myself as I swiftly jumped from tree to tree towards the boat. "Hello y/n. I didn't expect to see you here!" A voice happily called out to me. "Hey killua! Sorry about what I said to you,it was rude of me." I said with a sad smile. "It's fine,I forgive you! So have you found your target yet?" He asked as we continued jumping from tree to tree. "Yeah and a few others as well!" He look shocked at what I said but just nodded and jumped in a different direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
437K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...