The steps to her dance

-y/n pov-
The prisoners got into a fighting stance. "A little girl. I almost feel bad for what I'm about to do!" One said with a smile. They all came running at me,I jumped up and in a panic they looked at me fear in their eyes. "Sorry but I have to end dance class early." I said with a sympathetic look.
*Thud!*
All the bodies hit the ground. No blood was shed and no external injuries. "Hey if you guys want the souls you should hurry!" I said and my deck came over to me stealing every soul before they were set free from this world. "May I go to the bottom now?" I asked as I picked up my cane. "Y-yeah! G-go into t-that elevator." The guy said fear relevant in his voice. I walked calmly over to the elevator door and stepped in. The elevator goes down fire a while until the doors open and someone announced. "Number 1 arrived first at 5 minutes." I let out a gasp of shock at that. I let myself fall asleep for what felt like hours, dreaming of the steps to my dance. When I woke up I was laying on something soft,so on instinct I snuggled closer to it. "Aaaww~! Sakura-chan is even cuter when she's asleep!" Hisoka exclaimed as he started to softly rub my head. I purred quietly at the gentle touch. "She's so perfect. My little fruit~. *Silent fangirling*" I continued to snuggle with him and purr. "Is she ok?" A person asked someone. "Is that man a pedophile?" Another asked. "Such a poor innocent child in the hands of hisoka.." Yet another said with shame. "Your the best hiso-nii!" I exclaimed and buried my face in his stomach. "Y-you shouldn't t-trust people s-so easily y-y/n." Illumi said. I feel my heart throb and a clock noise filled my head. Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! I rang through my brain, my head began to throb. "Maybe you should take her. She's shaking." Hisoka stopped petting me and strong arms carefully rapped around my abdomen. "H-how are y-you feeling?" Illumi asked as he held me closer to his chest. "I'm f-fine... Just a..." I stop myself and move myself so my legs are around his waist and my arms lazily around his neck. I lay my face on his shoulder. "I-I'm fine. J-just a power serge..." I whisper to him as the ticking becoming unbearable. "Nngh!" I grab my head in pain. Tick! Tock! It burns! Hot liquid started to slowly flow from my nose, my eyes, and my mouth. I reach my hand and carefully touch each spot with a different finger...

Author: What do you think this mysterious substance is? Anyway hope you enjoyed!