The exam pt.3

*y/n's pov*
A boy with snow white hair and electric blue eyes. I happily skip over to him but a man with the number 8 badge stands in my way. "Excuse me could I please get past you mr.?" I asked politely. "Stupid little girl! This is the hunter exam not some tea party!" He shouts while throwing a punch at me. I frown at his rudeness and jump out of the way. I take a running start and kick him in his back knocking him over, when he hits the ground he lets out a loud scream and holds his head. I pull my cane from my back and walk over to him fully aware that every pair of eyes where on me. "That wasn't very nice!" I said as I lean onto my cane looking at him with pity and disgust. "You shouldn't target someone who's both younger and smaller than you! Think more carefully next time." I smiled sweetly and raised my hand, then his body slowly turned into a black rose. "Just as dark and impure as a dying rose, how unfortunate." I mutter before I put it in my other compartment as I turn back to the white haired boy and put my cane back on my back and skip over to him. "Hi! My names Y/N what's yours?" I asked smiling at him sweetly. "Killua..." He said as he started to sweat. "Do you want to be my friend?" I asked smiling at him. "Sure." He smiled back at me. I walk over and hug him as I whispered into his ear something that shocked him.