snape x reader

By bonnie__xxx

6th year hogwarts A darkness that can't be controlled. Or can he control you? Protect you? Save you? ~mature~ More

First Day Back.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 - Christmas time
Chapter 9 - The ball ; A Certain Someone
Chapter 10. Detention
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/n xx
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

4K 129 128
By bonnie__xxx

A/n: Hii, i hope you enjoy this chapter! thanks for reading, let me know what you think!! xx i'm always open to suggestions xxx Be sure to check out my other snape x reader story! xx lots of loveeee

~~a few weeks laterr

"Miss L/n. You obviously find yourself too intelligent to pay attention to my class."
"Wha-"
"Detention."
"I didn't even say anything? What the hell."
"Language."
"I didn't even fucking swear.." I mutter.
"Language Miss L/n."
"I'm not going."
"Excuse me?"
"Yea Sir, you heard me. I refuse to go to your stupid detention. It's not fair. I literally was thinking about what to write and you took it as an excuse to give me detention. I'm done. I'm leaving."
"If you dare get up from your seat Miss L/n-."
"Watch me." I roll my eyes to the back of my head and storm out of the classroom. Slamming the door behind me. "Bastard."

"That insolent little brat." I heard him scoff as I left the room. Who does he think he is? I'm so done with his temperamental behavoiur. Even though I wouldn't mind detention. Actually, no. I've moved on. My angry temperament had taken over however I was snapped out of my thoughts as I bumped into someone.

"Y/n? What's up?" The worried voice of James, my now 3 weeks boyfriend.

"Fucking Snape, that's what. He thinks it's all okay to give me detention for literally breathing. Literally fucking looking up from my work. I don't know why he hates me so much. I didn't even do anything. Fuck-"

"Woah, woah calm down babe. It's gonna be okay, come here." He pulls me into a warm hug. "Listen, he's just a prick. He hates everyone, I mean the 2nd years tell me all about how he treats Harry Potter."

"Let's go."

"Huh?" He questions.

"Let's go and do something. I'm so tired of following stupid rules."

"Fine, but later, I have an important test for Transfig, just meet me in my common room at 11:00pm."

"Okayy, thank you. You're amazing you know." I smile up at him.

"Not as amazing as you L/n."

"Nooo don't call me that." I laugh slightly.

"Whatever you say Miss L/n." He immitates Snape's voice in an awful way.

"Idiot," I mutter jokingly. Even the simplest thought of Professor Snape drove me insane. But it was time to move on. Whatever happened between us was obviously nothing more than a moment of weakness on my behalf - and anyways nothing did happen. People kiss all the time; it means nothing. He was probably just lonely or horny or both.

time skip - 11pm.
I touch up my hair as I walk past the mirror, and looking at my outfit one last time. I wore silk camisole dress with a lace trim, and a matching slightly sheer lace robe. I decided to not wear any shoes as I didn't want to make too much noise and get caught. I climbed out of my common room, and tiptoe ran down the dungeons; shivering. I had definitely miscalculated how cold it would be. I wrap my arms tightly around my body, and walk up the stairs to get to the Ravenclaw Common Room. James would be there, waiting for me, I hope he understands the purpose of this meet up. He is supposed to be smart after all. I gently knock on the door of the common room, 3 times so he knows it's me, and wait anxiously outside. The door creeks open, and a figure emerges.
"Y/n!" He whisper yells.
"James." I reply, being pulled into a warm hug.
"Why are you shivering? And where are your shoes?" He questions, looking down at my clothes.
"Oh yea, them, well I didn't think to wear them."
"It's winter, and you're running round half naked. Tut tut, I expected better from you." James jokes. I giggle slightly in response.
"I'm not complaining." He mumbles as he stares at my body. "Come, lets go inside," He says still whispering, but a little louder now.
He pulls me closer into a soft yet passionate kiss. Feeling alright, but not amazing. Regardless, I kiss back, thinking to myself 'Stop comparing him to Snape.' My hands wander around his plaid pyjama trousers, and I hear him moan quietly. He pulls the clothes off my body, gently and softly, but at a slightly fast pace. I feel him brush against my entrance with his cock, a feeling too familiar for this moment, yet I could not picture how. I push down, over him, feeling him enter me. And at that moment, I see Professor Snape, on top of me, I hear voices, discussing things, Snape's voice. My vision is blurred, and I try to focus on James, but with another push, more images flood into my mind. Memories? Memories. I remember dancing, and walking off. I remember Professor Snape, the door. I remember his bed, I remember him inside me. I remember everything. My heart stops and my vision returns, a confused expression upon James' face.
"He..."
"Y/n? What's wrong?" His voice breathy.
"That bastard." I mutter before climbing off him, and grabbing my robe. I run out of the common room, James shouting behind, and I run all the way back to the dungeons. A few tears escape my eyes as I remember the words I had heard that night. Realisation hits me, and I remember that Professor Snape took my memories away. A man I slept with. A teacher for gods sake. A murderer.

I run through the ice cold dungeons and to his potions classroom, my robe barely together by the feeble tie around my waist, my body bare underneath.
I push the door of his classroom open, and see him, his head resting on his hand as he sits at his desk, grading papers.
"HOW DARE YOU!" I shout loudly, now not caring if I woke up the entire castle. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD HOW DARE YOU." I storm over to him, kicking a chair as I walk by it.
"Y/n? What on earth-" I slam my hands down on his desk.
"Don't act all dumb Severus."
"Excuse me, Miss L/n, I suggest you lower your tone, immediately."
"You want me to lower my tone?" I say shocked. "You want me to FUCKING LOWER MY TONE?" I shout. "YOU KILLED MY FAMILY AND YOU WANT ME TO SHUT UP." He stands up, his tall frame now towering over my body. My eyes remain locked with his, my heart pounding viciously. "YOU FUCKED ME AND MADE ME FORGET. I TRUSTED YOU." I shout.

"Y/n. Quiet." He dismisses, his tone calm but his dark eyes swimming with annoyance.

"NO. WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU. I trusted you. I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!" My breathing heavy inbetween my words. He looks down at his hands, clearly unamused. His uncaring demenour making my blood boil. I push my fingers roughly through my hair and take a step back from his desk, turning away from him as my mind is overcome with endless thoughts and my emotions a mess. "You know what? You did this to yourself. I'm done. With you, with this school. I'm out. Fuck it. Fuck me."

"Yes, fuck you." I hear him mutter under his breath, as he moves from behind the desk, coming closer to where I am standing. My head turns around abruptly to face him, my mind wandering about the conflicting meaning of his words. "You know, my dear, you really shouldn't run about the castle dressed in such a manner. It could bring unwanted..." He pauses, his eyes trailing my body up and down. "Attention."

My jaw literally drops, my eyes widened with shock, as I process the words I had just heard.

"Excuse me?" My voice nothing above a quiet whisper, broken, from the shouting. I take a step back from his approaching form, and look down at my distraught attire. My robe was hanging pointlessly off my shoulders, barely covering my body, leaving hardly anything to imagination. I rush to cover my self, but am interuppted by his voice;

"No need, I've seen it all before. And may I say, it is perhaps the most exquisite thing I have ever seen."

"Wha-"

"And there is nothing stopping me from seeing it all again." A feeling of slight terror washing over me, but not scared, no. Excitement. Of danger, risk, control. I feel the hard wall hit my back, and gasp slightly. Severus now towering over me, his height so much more intimidating than it had been previously. His expression remains neutral, almost as if the situation itself is not happening, yet his eyes tell a different story. A story filled with a dangerous lust, and dominance. His hands, now either side of my head against the wall. His body leaning over mine.

"Not even you." He mutters before cupping my face with his calloused hands. His lips collide with mine harshly, and I am pulled into a passionate kiss brimming with desire. My heart pounding furiously as his  tongue pushes through my lips, a gateway of protection now broken, for now I was sure that there was no going back. My kiss back is one of anger, and my tongue fights for dominance in a motion to prove that I am strong, but unsuccessfully, I lose, and he takes that as an invitaion to move further. I feel his hands run down my body, pulling me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me, deep in kiss, to his desk.

My back colliding roughly with the table, onto all the papers that had had him so previously distressed, and now seeming insignificant to him. His hands grab my wrists, and pinning them above my head, as I struggle for breath inbetween the series of painfully passionate kisses. Finally his lips leave mine, and I gasp for air, but his lips do not leave my body. This time the trail of kisses he left down my body were a lot more violent, leaving no room for sensuality. Just lust threaded with anger from both our parts. I moan his name loudly, and he groans in response and rips the feeble robe off me, throwing it to the side. His fingers pumping in and out of my dripping core, and an endless sound of moans and grunts released from the both of us. His other hand now wrapped around my waist, behind, arching my back as I grab his hair. His tongue now licking around my entrace, and not so silent screams of his name on my lips. My body arches in an orgasm, and my moans become breathless and his name becomes a whisper.

"Severus I-" He hushes me with an intense kiss, his full body weight now on mine, pinning me down under him. The previous feeling of pleasure had now left my mind, and I was cast back to anger. What am I doing? This man, he's a murderer. I push my hands against his chest, in the realisation of my actions. He only pushing down on my harder, his tongue fighting for entrance in my mouth once again, but this time I do not let him. I bite down on his lip, and he draws back immediatley. His hands touch his mouth in shock, and I push him off me, this time successfully. His eyebrows furrow in confusion and I slide out from under him, sitting up slightly, resting my body weight on my hands. If I leave now, I will never get the satisfaction of winning. If I let him win, I would never live it down. Both panting slightly, I decide to do what I do best. Or worst, perhaps. Channel my emotions to where I know I can handle them. Control them. Fix them. I find myself overcome with  inexplainable vehement, and instantly find myself straddling his lap.

"It's my turn." I whisper to him. His face still shocked at my change in demeanour, therefore allowing me to undo his zip quick enough before he decides to take control back again. I run my fingers across his hard cock, large in size, but I fight myself to be unimpressed for the purpose of the situation. He groans slightly in response to this touch, making me smirk. I position myself on top of him, his hard member against my folds, ready to enter. His hands find their way to my hips, and without warning, he pulls me down onto him with a strong force. As I feel him enter, my entire body loses control, and once again he is the one pulling the strings. His hips buck forward, thrusting deeper into me each time, with the help of his burning grip from his nails digging into my hips. My eyes roll into the back of my head when the blissful yet firey orgasm takes over me, and I can no longer help but to scream his name.

"Y/n. Fuck. You feel so good." He growls into my ear. I hum in reply, unable to form any more words other than his name and 'fuck'. Our bodies still moving in sync with eachother, the control displaced, and now a feeling of equality overrides. Perhaps this is his way of saying sorry? My anger dissipates slightly, and I begin to feel more relaxed with every feeling of pleasure in one endless cycle of sex.  Even though perhaps it didn't go on for an eternity as though it felt. He lifts me up once more, this time setting me down on the chair, noticing my shaking legs and inability to walk.

"I should probably get back to my dorm." I say meekly, ironic compared to what had just happened.

"Nonsense, you will stay with me tonight." His voice assertive and strong, even after the tiresome and emotional events, his annoyingly unamused and sarcastic countenance remained.

"Oh, okay." I mumble, looking down at my naked form. He properly dresses himself again, and grabs a cloak of his from a peg behind his table, and places it around my shoulders.

"Come." He whispers, and I follow, almost stumbling, but he catches me. His arms around me as we walk to his chambers. My eyes are soon set upon the place that I had once forgotten, but now remembered. The familiar feeling of the bed, and the warmth of Severus against me as I lay, my eyes closing. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer, and a whisper, so quiet as I fall asleep.
"I'm sorry Y/n. I'm so sorry I hurt you. It's the last thing I ever wanted to do. Sometimes there's so much more to a story then meets the eye. And I promise I will explain everything. Rest for now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 2 16
you're a 5th year Slytherin student at hogwarts. u start falling for someone who you are sure cant love you back. everynight you dream about him. sev...
4.6K 181 28
SeverusSnapeXReader Yes it's 2023 and I'm writing a fanfic for Severus Snape, so what? --------- Seventh Year in Hogwarts, the storyline starts earl...
14.9K 391 24
Severus is good friends with your father so you've known him almost your whole life. You're 18 and entering your last year at Hogwarts. But what happ...
63.3K 1.7K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...