Tied Together By Love ✓

By IamMeteorKnight

[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was... More

· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·
· c h a r a c t e r s ·
1| From The Beginning
2| New CEO
3| Wedding
4| Yes or Yes
5| Should I Marry Him
6| Before The D-Day
7| Our Seven Vows
8| Mission Irritate Her
9| You're Dead
10| Jealous Much
11| We're Young
12| Not Just A Mere Crush
13| She likes Mr Doctor
14| Is he the ONE
15| The Ruler
16| Accusations
17| Prank backfires too I
18| Prank backfires too II
19| Natasha in hospital
20| Your taste, my Cake
22| Mr Shy is scared
23| Trending Pregnancy news
24| Red Is For The Deal
25| I don't Care about Him
26| The Culprit
27| 30 days of her Leave
28| Him being sorry
29| Drunken Beauties
30| Seduction
31| Accident
32| Voldemort of mom's life
33| Flirting and Jealousy
34| I love you, Idiot
35| Fasting
36| Closer
37| Shrey's Wedding
38| Knowing each other
39| Loving You
40| The Man Dadi loves
41| Stay away
42| Barging through the window
43| Wedding bells, again
44| Will you be my Girlfriend
45| Honeymooning
46| His Birthday
Really??
47| They're married
48| Business Party
49| Strict Rules
50| Life of 3 weeks
51| Anger and Mood Swings
52| Cravings
53| Mehndi
54| Dhruv Weds Natasha
55| Together
QnA
Epilogue
#2 Natasha and Dhruv's story
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Need Your Suggestion

21| First kiss

31.6K 1.4K 243
By IamMeteorKnight

Started writing on 18th August 2020.
Completed on 23rd August 2020.
Word count : 3702 words
______________________

- A Y A A N -

Waking up at five, I did all my morning chores and went for exercise. How can a day start without exercise? I have to maintain my hot body unlike somone who eats and sleep, just like a pig.

She knows how to work too!

Point to be noticed.

When I came back, it was almost seven but the condition of house of still the same - silent, which meant Divya was sleeping till now. How can I wake her up early?

"Sleepy head pig! Wake up!" I shouted outside her room. "I'm counting up to three. If you don't wake up then it's not my fault for what I'll do."

"One....... Two........ Three." I kicked the door as soon as I completed my counting and saw her on the bed, sleeping comfortably.

How can someone be such a heavy sleeper? Even if the cyclone comes she won't wake up.

"Miss Gupta." No, she's Mrs now. "Mrs Divya Chauhan. Wake up. Aren't you going to be late?" I said calmly controlling my anger. It has become my habit to wake her up every morning.

"Let me sleep, today is sunday." She whined in sleep.

"So what? Can you do something better than lying on the bed?"

"Yes, I can sleep." She said and covered her face with the comforter. What will I do with her? As I couldn't do anything now, I stepped back and went to freshen up.

A good shower can calm both your body and soul. Entering the room, I saw my phone buzzing continuously. It read five missed calls from Shrey.

"What happened? You called this early?" I called him. Our calls never start with hello or hi.

"Nothing. I was missing you, darling." Said Shrey. What has gone into him? He's mad once more.

"Oh, then you shouldn't call me. You should have directly entered my bedroom." I teased him.

"Such a filthy talker!" He was irritated.

"As if you aren't." I smiled.

"Actually I wanted to talk about yesterday night. Are you alright bro? I mean should I call an ambulance?" And my caring brother is back.

"No need. I'm fine, I can see and feel both my legs and arms."

"Then it's fine. No one can understand women." He laughed.

"Why? Something happened to you and Diya?"

"Not us but dadi. She wants to sign the deal of our actors' clothings with that Grover's company." He complained.

"Grover as in Abhishek Grover? Father of your ex." I asked.

"First of all she's not my ex. I never dated anyone except Diya. It was always hookups and nothing else. So, she's not my ex. We've never had any emotional relationship with each other. She's just a woman who clings onto me despite our age difference. I mean I'm the age of her younger brother." He said in one breath.

"Alright bro! I understand. Don't worry. But why are you worried?"

"I've decided to introduce Diya to my family. But I don't know why I'm nervous?"

"You're nervous! The one who's supposed to be nervous is Diya not you."

"I know but..."

"No buts. All the best and tell me the results soon. Bye." I encouraged him.

Someone is still sleeping! I think!

I have never seen such a heavy sleeper in my twenty-six year life.

I walked down after changing my clothes and made the breakfast. A heavy meal with lots of love! My hands have magic! In fact, my existence itself is a boon on this earth. How can someone not be smitten by me?

As soon as I finished cooking I saw Divya coming down, inhaling the aroma of delicious delicacies made by me.

I am a multi talented person, you know!

"How can you order breakfast from outside? Morning should began with nutritious food not these take-out." She said, tying her hair up in a bun. And one second back, she was the one inhaling food.

"These are made by a pair of magical hands, which belong to me." I said pointing towards myself with confidence.

"So what? I can make food too." She said and I nodded.

"There is a difference between food and big feast." I said arranging food on table while she was just sitting there, gazing the freshly made dishes, only by me.

She was checking everything before devouring it, thinking as if I'll add poison to her food. At last, after sensing the situation good she started eating. Don't worry, I wasn't sitting idle, I was eating too but some healthy food unlike her.

After eating she kept plates and bowls back into the sink and I did the same too. Then she went to wash hands while I went to do the same. Then she sat in front of TV while I sat there to watch it too. "What has happened to movies these days? All have same flop plot."

"How?"

"How! Aren't you seeing? All the movies have just one story- male and female leads meet each other, fall in love, their relationship is disapproved by parents and then they marry at last. Nothing new." She was irritated by the story line of the movie.

"You have a point."

"I always have a point." She said proudly.

"But don't you think that it's too romantic." I said when she changed the channel. She made a disgusted face. "And they're like us." I said.

"How? They are fallen in love but we aren't." She said.

But what if I say that I have already fallen for you!

"But what if someday love happens?"

"Never!"

"Aren't they too cute?" I said looking at the pregnant couple in a serial. "We'll be just like them. I'll care for you just like him when you'll be pregnant." I said.

"I don't want your care.... Wait! I'll never have babies with you. Then why would I need your care?"

"Then whose child will you bear?"

"Anyone but not you!" She slammed a straight forward answer at me.

"Don't worry. I'll be a good dad. I'll spoil them and you being a rude mother will scold them." I teased her.

"Be in your Dreamland. I won't even touch you."

"We'll see."

After some time she stood up and went towards bathroom and I stood up to follow her.

"Why are you following me?" She asked standing inside the bathroom.

"Was I following you?" I asked.

"Of course you were." She said.

"Then what should I do?" I asked.

"Why are you asking me? Your day, do what you want!" She said and slammed the door.

Was I really following her? Who knows? But what should I do now? Today's Sunday. But wait! It's my company so how can I have a holiday. I have to prosper my company and take it to an extra new level.

Why was I asking her for my schedule? I should ask my assistant. But today's Sunday - how can I disturb him. He has a personal life too.

So then I walked to my study room to give some time to our A&C as well as my hotel business, which I started on my own just an year ago. It was a new thing for me but has worked good till now. Not good but excellent!

Atleast people can not doubt on my abilities now!

Only few in my family know about me and my new business, but has supported me well. Dad wanted to help me financially, but I think it's better to do it on your own without using your parents' money. So I denied his offer instantly. And at that time, no one knew me as the son of Nayan Chauhan.

Even Divya doesn't know about it. That's why she is always calling me a loser.

So that's how everything is going. A new hotel deal was finalised just two weeks ago. It's great!

While working I lost the tract of time and it was almost seven in evening. Was I working for a too long time? To relieve my mind I danced a bit. Not a bit but a lot. Dancing refreshes whole mind and body. While doing this and that I engaged myself from being bored.

It was already nine but there was no sign of Divya in the house. She wasn't even picking up the phone. What if she's kidnapped??

No one would kidnap her. She has an overbearing personality.

Kidnappers would die listening to her logical talks. No one has the guts to do so. But where is she?

Doesn't she know we live in the capital? Capital not only means in development but also in crime. This lady would give me a heart attack one day, although my family don't have any history in heart problems.

I was calling her but all in vain. So I decided to sit down and work in the living room. Around ten I heard the door opening sound which meant she had already entered.

"May I ask where were you and what's the case with your phone?" I stood up.

"I went to play cricket." She smiled.

"What? Who plays cricket at night?"

"See. You're already believing it. That's why I call you a stupid egg!" She came and sat on the sofa while I was standing beside her.

"Where were you?"

"Drinking."

"I don't buy that shit. You don't smell." I said with confidence proving my common senses.

"That was an easy one. Even a child could tell that."

"As if a child has drank and smell alcohol before." I muttered under my breathe.

"Did you say something?"

"No." I denied. "Wait! You're changing the topic. Where were you and what's the condition with your phone?"

"I met Natasha and then our business client." She picked the bottle kept on the table and took a sip from it.

"Meeting client on Sunday?"

"Work is work. Spelling of a day doesn't change it's importance. Everyday is counted in our life."

"Alright. But your phone.."

"Out of battery." She answered in a straight-forward way.

"You should buy a new phone with good battery." I suggested her.

"You mean the old phones with buttons?"

"No one can win from you." I shook my head.

"At last you admitted." She giggled.

She switched on the TV and directly skipped to the news channel. She and her mind! Who knows?

The news channel were showing some useless news like - Sharma's daughter ran away with Verma's son and so on...

Who the hell watch these news?

After the she skipped to some business news. Oh God! Atleast relax your mind at home.

"Give me the remote." I ordered. "Who watches these head aching things at night?"

"Me."

"Serials are better than these news."

"You mean you watch that saas-bahu drama?" She chuckled.

"I'm comparing them. Not what I watch." I said. "You're changing the topic, now pass the remote."

"I won't."

"Give it to me."

"Catch it if you can." She gave an open challenge swinging the remote in air.

"Challenge excepted." I said and jumped over the remote but landed on Divya. Bad timing! Her face was angry as hell. I tried to snatch the remote but she held it in other direction and tried to push me hard.

I was going to fall down. So to save myself I instantly pulled her clothings. But how can I be such a stupid? I weigh more than her. Then how could her clothes save me from falling. So in the end we both fell down- our faces touching each other or I should say our lips touching each other.

It was my first kiss!

How can it be an accidental kiss?

How can I lose my memorable moment?

It's not that I regret it but I wanted to make it memorable.

Divya was also shocked, her eyes were coming out of her sockets. She got up touching her lips and what could I do? I lost my first kiss in an accident!! I want it back. I wanted to make it memorable.

I quickly ran away into my room.

×× ××

- D I V Y A -

It was Sunday - a holiday which meant I could sleep how much I want. But that man don't even let me sleep. He's my no. 1 enemy.

After sleeping for a long time I woke up and went down to fill my stomach where my eyes met with table filled with numerous dishes.

But we shouldn't eat outside food in the breakfast.

So I confronted Ayaan for bringing take-outs but he said that he made all of it himself with full pride as if I can't cook anything.

I sat down to eat but how could I eat it? What if he added something to the food to play prank on me?

So I took a very small bite of everything and after sensing everything safe I started eating. While devouring my food, I saw him eating his usual so called healthy food.

When I went to keep the plates in sink, he went there too. At first I thought it was a coincidence but after that he followed me in washing hands. I wanted to use the washroom but what if he follows me there too. So I sat down to watch TV for some time but all the movies were having the same old plot. "What has happened to movies these days? All have same flop plot." I told him.

"How?"

"How! Aren't you seeing? All the movies have just one story- male and female leads meet each other, fall in love, their relationship is disapproved by parents and then they marry at last. Nothing new."

"You have a point." He said.

"I always have a point." I said proudly.

"But don't you think that it's too romantic." He said when I changed the channel. What's so romantic in these movies? It's just too disgusting. "And they're like us." He smiled.

"How? They are fallen in love but we aren't." I said.

"But what if someday love happens?" He said out of nowhere.

"Never!"

"Aren't they too cute?" He said looking at the pregnant couple in a serial. "We'll be just like them. I'll care for you just like him when you'll be pregnant."

"I don't want your care.... Wait! I'll never have babies with you. Then why would I need your care?"

"Then whose child will you bear?"

"Anyone but not you!" I slammed a straight forward answer at him. Anyone but not him! I don't want my children to be hollow-minded like him.

"Don't worry. I'll be a good dad. I'll spoil them and you being a rude mother will scold them." He smirked. I won't have children with him.

"Be in your Dreamland. I won't even touch you."

"We'll see." What does he mean? Why would I touch him?

It was a while controlling myself going to toilet but I couldn't control anymore. So I ran fast towards washroom but he followed me there too.

"Why are you following me?" I asked standing inside the bathroom.

"Was I following you?" He asked. Obviously he was following me.

"Of course you were." I answered.

"Then what should I do?" He asked me.

"Why are you asking me? Your day, do what you want!" I said and slammed the door as I couldn't control anymore. When I came out my phone started ringing. It was Natasha.

"Hello! What happened? So many calls?"

"I want to meet you. Fast. Cafe near your office. Fast." She said and discarded the call. What is she planning?

I changed and went to the place where she called me. She was already sitting there, sipping her coffee. "What was so urgent?" I asked her sitting down.

"I asked Dhruv for a dinner date and I'm planning to propose him." She smiled.

"Wait a minute! You asked Dhruv for a dinner date?" She nodded, "By calling it a date."

"No, actually I invited him for dinner. But it would be date right?"

"Are you surely planning to propose him?"

"Of course. Now give me some tips regarding the proposal."

"How can I? I haven't ever proposed anyone?" I said. Her mood went off, "You're an actress right."

"So? How can my profession help me?"

"Think about it. Have you ever proposed a guy in your serials and movies?"

"I have..."

"Then do the same."

"But both the situations are different. That was acting it's the real life." I nodded understanding the situation. "And moreover, the boy in the movie was a playboy and my character didn't even end with him. The character I played ended up with a quiet boy."

"That's what I'm saying. You ended up with the quiet boy." It took her some time to understand what I was saying. "Just prepare for it. It would be alright." She nodded.

"Divya! I heard Dhruv was already born before your parents' marriage. I mean the year of their marriage is after his birth. So I'm asking it."

"Well actually it's a long story. Even after three years of my parents' marriage they had no children. So my dadi insisted them to adopt one and they adopted Dhruv. Then after some time they got to know that Mumma was pregnant with me. Mumma told me all this. I don't know how much true it is but I think I can count on it. Mumma even told me that she was shocked to hear about her pregnancy. It was like a magic for them." I told her, "But you know. In this whole time I've never felt Dhruv as someone not related to blood. He was always there for me just like an elder brother, caring for everyone. He's always right. But one thing he hasn't done right is staying single. It's high time. He should concentrate on his personal life too."

"Do you think he'll agree?" She asked.

"I don't know. I can't guess. You have to try and then only you'll know the result." She nodded. In the meanwhile her phone started ringing. So she picked it up.

"What happened? You seem a little tensed." I asked her as she was talking with a little frown on her face.

"What could happen? My dadu (paternal grandpa) is marrying again."

"It's pretty common right? Older couples marrying each other again." I asked but then the thought crossed my mind, "But you dadi.."

"I know. She ran away five decades ago with her so called lover. But that's an old thing. Dadu said that he found 'love of his life'. He wants to marry her. I mean it's good that he found the one he loves but still it sounds a little strange."

"It's good right. If he wants to spend rest of his life with her than its alright. Who is she?"

"Grandmother of a man! She's just two years younger than dadu. He says that she's sweet but what if she's too cunning?"

"Who knows? Just let it go with the flow." She nodded.

After talking about various subjects we finally parted but there I met our of the business client of our team. We discussed about many and at last I went back after having dinner.

It was almost nine and a half when I reached back and Mr omelette was already sitting there, working. Working??

"May I ask where were you and what's the case with your phone?" He stood up.

"I went to play cricket." I fake smiled.

"What? Who plays cricket at night?"

"See. You're already believing it. That's why I call you a stupid egg!" I sat on the sofa while he was standing beside me.

"Where were you?"

"Drinking."

"I don't buy that shit. You don't smell." He said. He knows this.

"That was an easy one. Even a child could tell that." How could I let him win?

"Did you say something?" I asked as he muttered something under his breathe.

"No." He denied. "Wait! You're changing the topic. Where were you and what's the condition with your phone?"

"I met Natasha and then our business client." I picked the bottle kept on the table and took a sip from it as my throat was dry.

"Meeting client on Sunday?"

"Work is work. Spelling of a day doesn't change it's importance. Everyday in our life is counted in our life."

"Alright. But your phone.."

"Out of battery." I answered in a straight-forward way.

"You should buy a new phone with good battery." He suggested me.

"You mean the old phones with buttons?" Because only those phones can work for such a long time even without charging.

"No one can win from you." He shook his head.

"At last you admitted." I giggled.

I switched on the TV and directly skipped to the news channel. General knowledge is important too! After that I changed it to business news.

"Give me the remote." He ordered. "Who watches these head aching things at night?"

"Me."

"Serials are better than these news."

"You mean you watch that saas-bahu drama?" I couldn't believe him. He's unbelievable. Who watches these things?

"I'm comparing them. Not what I watch." He said. "You're changing the topic, now pass the remote."

"I won't."

"Give it to me."

"Catch it if you can." I gave an open challenge swinging the remote in air.

"Challenge excepted." He sighed and jumped to catch the remote but landed on me. How could he? He tried to snatch the remote but to save it from his hold I held it in other direction and tried to push him.

But he gripped me while falling down. This man, I'll kill him. We both fell down together. Our lips were over each other's.

My kiss!!

How can I lose my first kiss to him?

I quickly got up and touched lips. How can I lose my first time?

But the strange thing was Ayaan's reaction. His ears were all red and his face was shocked as if he had seen a dinosaur. He stood up and ran away quickly.

Why was he acting like a shy woman?

I should have been acting like that!

*****

TIED TOGETHER BY LOVE 💍

Thanks.

Question : Who's your favourite actor / idol?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 499K 68
"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if he was a GHOST, but he kept looking at he...
71.9K 3.4K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
2.8M 164K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.6M 130K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...